Production Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Career achievements representing diverse operations experience. Communication, coordination and administrative support of fundamental process requirements. Team collaboration: mature inter-personal relations skills. Individual ownership, integrity and engagement to assure asset utilization and operations efficiency. Group dynamics, team support, service and leadership. Performance management and optimization LEAN implementation. Excess cost avoidance and revenue enhancement.
Skills : APICS, Access, ERP.
- Estimated, achieved and maintained operational optimization.
- Calculated standards, production specifications, staff and asset requirements.
- Supported diversified value streams and peripheral applications.
- Collaborated with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Reviewed work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmited and explained work orders to laborers.
- Checked specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
Sr. Production Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production Control Supervisor Position will allow exercising experience to its full potential making a difference for an employer.
Skills : Constant achiever and results oriented; Take personal.
- Supervised a team tasked with production control of a COBRA Appeals contract.
- Assisted in the management of the COBRA Appeals Processing Center for processing up to 4,000 monthly hardcopy and electronic appeals.
- Included overseeing mail receipt (from U.S.
- Monitored the daily workflow and productivity of all scanning operations.
- Monitored all postal intake, carefully interpreting and directing government applications to the correct department for processing.
- Tracked each stage of the process electronically via government software program.
- Contacted the applicants directly if information was received that was invalid, or unnecessary to the processing of the application.
- Returned any and all personally identifiable information sent by applicants, taking care to stay within the government strict standards regarding the proper handling PII.
Jr. Production Control Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Production Control Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Designed the production control LAN-based file server and Load Center.
- Assist in the general production of medical products per agency standards -Performed production, packaging, shipping and receiving of medical .
- Supervised ordering and delivery of wooden crates and empty racks for packaging of product.
- Coordinated shipments with off-site inspection and out sourcing facilities.
- Published lead times to the corporate office and utilized diplomacy to resolve problems to maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Scheduled all mainline and offline cutting based on capacity requirements planning.
- Maximized utilization of equipment, manpower and materials through efficient scheduling of production based on open orders and material availability.
Production Control Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Ensuring a safe working environment through modeling safe behaviors, leading audits/inspections, correcting unsafe behaviors, conducting safety meetings, and utilizing proper work methods, procedures and equipment
Skills : Customer Service, Project Management, Procurement, Planning, Operations Management.
- Communicated with customers via phone, email or written letter.
- Processed customer purchase orders.
- Issued, scheduled, and expedited work orders.
- Control inventory.
- Supervised Shipping and Receiving Schedule shipments and generate shipping reports.
- Prepared bills of lading and other shipping labels.
- Keep databases and spreadsheets updated.
- Created and maintain files.
- Answered phone inquiries or direct calls as needed.
Production Control Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Experience includes strong managerial, organizational, and leadership abilities. Proven ability to analyze study and identify production issues and develop solutions in a team atmosphere. Twenty eight years of increasing military experience in aircraft and weapons systems sustainment, repair, upkeep, testing, evaluation, rework and modernization.
Skills : Production Control (3 years), Lean Manufacturing.
- Responsible for issuing and tracking all preventative maintenance discrepancies on 700 items of support equipment.
- Led the production efforts of 29 work centers processing over 18,000 aeronautical repairs for a sustained 92 percent ready for issue rate of available parts.
- Issued preventative maintenance actions and unscheduled maintenance actions on 700 items of support equipment.
- Issued technical directives for support equipment maintained by the department.
- Analyst/Database Administrator In charge of the daily operations and availability of the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Information System database.
- Responsible for maintenance and management of Naval Aviation Logistics Command Information System database and network screening of all command data documentation in support of 8 S-3B aircraft.
- Ensured system security, database integrity and configuration were maintained.
Production Control Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Seeking a position to utilize skills and expertise in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Conducted a year end physical inventory count that consistently required only a 1/2% adjustment.
- Planned and organized the activities of the planning and shipping departments.
- Ensured glass meets customer specs by reviewing customer orders with quality control and production.
- Handled shift administrative activities such as time/absence reporting, attendance control, vacation planning, overtime, etc.
- Planned daily work schedules, prioritizing, allocating work assignments, and regulating production processes to meet specific daily production requirements.
- Worked closely with the supply chain, manufacturing, and quality to ensure production schedules are well aligned and executed.
- Managed the supervision of an electronics maintenance facility for a Special Operations Airborne Signal Battalion in support of Joint Special .
Assistant Production Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Challenging career in Engineering/Flight Test or Technical Management with a dynamic, entrepreneurial growth-oriented organization. Capabilities Avionics/Electrical/Structural Flight Test Program Development/Implementation; R&D; Electrical/Controls Engineering; Program/Project Management; Prototype Design/Development; Results-Oriented Leadership; Knowledge of Government Contract and FAA Certification Requirements.
Skills : Licensed Boiler Engineer- State Of Minnesota.
- Completed tool that is being shipped is directed and coordinated through myself.
- Helped to design documentation for international shipping as well.
- Planned all aspects of production orders from materials needed and delivery of materials to keep production line flowing with minimal to no line down .
- Analyzed Bills of Materials for parts availability for customer sales orders.
- Instructed purchasing department on items needed for procurement and delivery time frame needed.
- Lead team meetings communicating quality and production information in addition to general information from other locations/departments.
- Coordinated work assignments for team members.
Associate Production Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over Eighteen years of experience in Production Planning, Scheduling, Material Management and Purchasing Expertise using computerized MRP systems, specifically PCMRP, Impact and Macpac Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Oracle and QuickBooks.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP Systems.
- Responsible for Scheduling Shipping Receiving Kaizen Event Team Member - Oven/Scheduling.
- Coordinated the implementation of Factory Planning Module for Scheduling.
- Coordinated with Purchasing regarding Material Shortages.
- Developed 2008 Mustang Production Plan relating to head count and scheduling.
- Worked with Production to reduce/eliminate the backlog by 20%.
- Developed/coordinated the Cessna Min/Max Program.
- Responsible for scheduling the shops.
- Coordinated the development of a two week schedule for the appropriate departments.
- Coordinated the development of a Weekly Manpower Forecast.
Lead Production Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Production Control Supervisor is responsible for maintenance functions of assigned aircraft and is responsible for supervising day-to-day maintenance tasks on the aircraft, support equipment, and special tools.
Skills : Lean Manfacturing, Quality Engineer, Production Manager.
- Responsible for the manufacturing production schedule and controlling the finished goods inventory.
- Managed all aspects of aircraft maintenance and ensure all work is scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Supervised maintenance staff, which includes reviewing employee performance, addressing personnel issues, generating assignments, and setting priorities
- Performed scheduled/unscheduled maintenance, servicing, launch and recovery, corrosion control, and inspection, and routine through complex maintenance of aircraft, aircraft subsystems, and components, as required.
- Reviewed work orders regarding modifications and/or upgrades to various aircraft systems.
- Interpreted manufacturers’ and company’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Provided guidance and instruction to team members concerning technical orders, checklists, and hazardous materials.
Production Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience supervising and managing large production control projects involving supervising, performance planning, estimating, scheduling and expediting the use of labor, machines and materials. 20+ years experience in Aviation Support Equipment management, maintenance, training and licensing.
Skills : Global Sales Management, Global Commodity & Supply Chain Management.
- Provided technical instructions to Marines, Sailors, and civilians daily for AGSE.
- Performed specific manufacturing or remanufacturing operations that employ mechanical.
- Automated production systems and methods in the fabrication, rebuilding, overhaul, refurbishing or repair of any type of Government-owned, controlled, or operated equipment, systems, facilities, and supplies.
- Ensured that all military and civilian personnel are trained and licensed in the support equipment (SE) to meet all deployment requirements.
- Prepared and supervised the preparation of reports, correspondence, schedules, and rosters pertaining to AGSE maintenance.
- Ensured all flight-line requirements were met daily.
- Managed the maintenance and inventory of 677 SE items with 52 Navy and Marine personnel.