Program Analyst Resume
Summary : Invested in provide program and professional development to underrepresented populations. Expert in evaluating and coordinating training, supervising services, assessing programs, and organizing educational conferences at the state level for military and Latino families.
Skills : Earned Value Management, Program Analysis, Program Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office
- Coordinating, compiling and submitting reports on quarterly strategic program reviews for usaid operating units working on the ebola response and recovery efforts.
- Tracking and reviewing unsolicited proposals for ebola funds, and drafting concept notes for us congress to procure unallocated funds for the field.
- Assisted supervisors with high profile foia requests processed requests previously assigned to departed staff.
- Provided project coordination, programmatic support services, technical writing and analysis, and process improvement analysis for program office.
- Processed orders for supplies shipped from tsa warehouse to designated airports, maintained and updated spreadsheet of all items shipped.
- Compiled information and maintained share point document library for tracking information for reporting purposes for the program status report.
- Conducted special projects on behalf of the task lead, including gathering, compiling and analyzing information; provided alternatives and made recommendations on courses of action.
Management And Program Analyst Resume
Headline : Program Analyst with over 7 years of experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues and training end users. Hosted training sessions for roll out of new products including custom online advertising platforms and Sales Force. Data Analyst with over 3 years' of experience in providing recommendations, outreach programs, and developing ad hoc reports using vlookups and pivot tables.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Acquisitions, Office Management, Editing, Training
- Manage the risk/issue/opportunity database ensuring all updates and entries are accurate.
- Identified and selected a new program risk management tool for program use.
- Directly coordinate with external contractors on implementation and migration to a new risk management tool.
- Update program systems engineering plan (sep) for newly established risk management process and procedures.
- Provide ongoing service to senior level management, assigned organizations and employees regarding hr related issues and inquiries.
- Prepared and tracked invoicing and reconcile any discrepancies in funding using a financial database and provided cross program support to government cotr's.
- Assisted with program reviews which included preparation of meeting documents and action items tracker.
BS in Technical Management
Lead Program Analyst Resume
Summary : A project management professional with extensive background in project coordination and consulting. Adept at learning and applying new skills and technologies. Experienced and knowledgeable in the 5 PMI Project Management Process Groups. Additional experience with operational analysis and process reengineering.
Skills : Inventory Management, PPC Participation, Statement Of Works/Objectives, Project Management
- Provided overall project management assistance and support to federal aviation administration (faa) at-e and the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ads-b) program office.
- Performed a range of program implementation support functions necessary to ensure timely and orderly implementation of specified ads-b program office technologies.
- Provide appropriate advice on the preparation of integrated logistics plans and policies and procedures for logistics support for future systems.
- Tracked and monitored financial databases for status of abatements, revenue shares, disposals, renewals, janitorial contract,s and other financial collections.
- Conducted data queries, validated and analyzed data to ensure payments were processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Project manager for incoming inspection requests from request through inspection and completion of review.
- Monitors program progress and customer satisfaction; provide periodic status reports as needed.
BS in Finance
Program Analyst III Resume
Summary : Highly adaptable and resourceful - rapidly learns new procedures and processes, quickly provides solutions to changes in schedule, requirements, and organizational short and long-term objectives while cultivating an atmosphere of collaboration, teamwork, trust, and mutual support. Insightful and calmly responds to tough situations. 10+ years of multi-faceted experience in office management, team leadership, and high profile relationship management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, Visio, And Lync
- Provide feedback to departments and their organizations to keep them informed of issues with their man-hour data; assist with verifying the accuracy of their data.
- Coordinated project products by collecting and analyzing status inputs, as well as producing reports based on the results.
- Implemented change control procedures to be applied to project products, such as plans, schedules, requirements, and technical documents.
- Update the vendor pay contract log and maintain vendor pay folder in the share drive to ensure all contracts are stored.
- Maintain the vendor pay on the share drive to ensure all final invoices are stored.
- Report and manage contract and subcontract financials, work with the project manager to accurately forecast gross revenue, and provide variance analysis.
- Coordinated across program managers, technical personnel, integrated product teams and sustainment activities to insure alignment and continuity with task data, schedules, resourcing, and interdependencies.
Program Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced and adaptable Administrative professional with a proven track record for increasing efficiency, productivity and profitability through high attention to detail. Team player with outstanding interpersonal communication skills having obtained strong knowledge of strategic planning, budget planning and cost control.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office Suite, Travel Coordination, Program Management, Educator, Financial Management, Government Relations
- Participated as a supporting member of the survivability integrated product team and the ipt directed business meetings.
- Collected, completed, organized and interpreted technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product program, track program/project status and schedules.
- Coordinated execution of multiple fiscal years of survivability navy, marine, air force, and special operations command requirements with mv-22 and cv-22 lead business financial managers.
- Performed financial analysis in support of v-22 survivability utilizing various programs such as navy ERP, spend plan tool, and in house tracking reports.
- Input requirements into the spend plan tool; such as baseline change request and execution tracking.
- Tracked obligations and expenditures; assist in the development of future year budgets.
- Reviewed proposed change documents for accuracy and provide recommendations on the technical adequacy and risk, schedule adequacy, and production.
- Provide daily real-time reports to lean pms and recommend corrective actions if needed provided input for various financial drills on behalf of the survivability.
- Provide financial briefings for the ipt lead covering the status of funds, expense and obligations.
- Collected, analyzed and updated requirements in the command staffing tool. Prepare work assignment agreements as needed for survivability ipt requirements.
Program Analyst Resume
Summary : Motivated and energetic, results - driven Program Analyst with 10 + years experience within the Defense Industry - specifically associated with the Acquisition and Analytical areas in PEO (U&W). Training/Mentoring Resource Management Continuous Improvement Conflict Resolution Client & Stakeholder Relationships.
Skills : Team Building/Leadership, Multi-Project Management, Materials Management, Logistics Planning
- Monitors and evaluates credit risk transfer programs implemented by the mortgage companies.
- Works closely and collaboratively with other hud offices whose projects support the plan to ensure a consistent view of strategic initiatives.
- Provides mortgage subject matter expertise to related projects, evaluates projects and identifies risks and emerging issues.
- Represents hud as a subject matter expert with other fhfa offices, the enterprises, and the industry.
- Consults with hud staff and management representatives to identify and specify project level requirements.
- Review and analyze federal housing administration insured supplemental claims filed by mortgage companies in accordance with guidelines.
- Communicate with mortgage companies about additional supporting documents and answer any inquiries regarding the insurance claims filed.
- Compile and send claims passing the quality control check and forward to hud for payment, return denial or billing.
- Summarize transactions and prepares control documents or other posting documents reflecting the entries to be made.
BS in business
Senior Program Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced trainer/program manager with 10 years of educating/training experience, a deep knowledge of conceptual change theory and the development of conceptual constructs. Proven customer service record with a dedication to attention to details and management of expectations. Proficient in communicating technical information to clients as well as gathering requirements from them.
Skills : Creating VBA Macros In Excel, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, Large Format Printing, In Design, Auto cad, Vector works
- Program analysis and project management for the development and integration of the strategic planning, performance metrics, and continuous improvement programs within the FEMA office of response & recovery to support emergency management operations.
- Create and use spreadsheets to perform analysis on resulting data for each pay period to identify issues with reported man-hours to workload; and time card compliance.
- Experience reviewing work products developed by teams for managed projects, and submitting to customers through appropriate channels.
- Developed an iteration of excel documents for project managers to proactively managing their accounts financially.
- Work with accounting as well as management to correct financial user errors before the end of the month.
- Construct and edit technical guidance letters, memorandums of understanding, interagency agreements, and a variety of reports for interdepartmental dispersal.
- Manage and construct budgets in excess of 3 million dollars by forecasting expenses an allocating funds.
BS in Human Services
Program Analyst Resume
Summary : Administrative and program support professional with over 13 years of federal government experience, specifically in the areas of human resources, information technology, and contracts/procurement. Substantial experience in performing complex and high-level administrative and program support functions at numerous government agencies.
Skills : Inventory Management, Administrative, Human Resource, Kronos, PeopleSoft, ADP, Program Management, Document Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Management, NDE
- Delivered major efficiency gains and increased data reliability through customized status reporting and scheduling tools adopted program-wide.
- Strengthened communication channels between navair budget financial managers, logistics, configuration management, engineering, contracts, as well as diverse companies such as bell helicopter Textron, Boeing, and Raytheon.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing complex scheduling and logistics needs.
- Identified and resolved critical issues through close monitoring of systems engineering processes.
- Currently designing a retrofit integrated master schedule for program-wide adoption.
- Executed improvements in-line with findings from studies of work problems and procedures, including organizational change, communications, information flow, and integrated production methods, inventory control, and cost analysis.
- Emphasized effective risk management, performed in-depth technical reviews, and both developed and ensured adherence to project cost-schedule-performance baselines.
- Produced and managed requests for proposal, statements of work (sow) and requests for information (RFI).
Security Program Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of program analysis experience. Over 3 years of earned value management experience. Strong track record developing new concepts in cutting edge business operations. Over 6 years of proven business development and marketing experience. Operational and technical experience in business and accounting operations. Promulgated key strategies for the Office of Naval Research.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Lean, Leadership, Management
- Prepare monthly actual to budget variance reports and compile monthly statistics and key indicators.
- Managed external partnerships with grantees, researchers, partner organizations, and stakeholders.
- Directly support active duty officers as well as civilian program managers to provide analysis of ongoing technical exercises.
- Develop and maintain program documentation and technical reports, conduct assessments and communicates results.
- Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
- Creating drafts of administrative standard operating procedures (sops) and proofing the final.
- Management including archival of hard copy files pertaining to payroll and timekeeping.
Master of Science
Program Analyst Resume
Objective : Apply evaluative techniques to study efficiency and effectiveness of program operations. Provide program guidance in the areas of program effectiveness and efficiency. Conduct detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes of the program, such as developing cost benefit analyses. Perform analysis of long-range data.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Solidworks, Matlab, C++, Homer, Doors, Sharepoint, Exceed, Putty, Labview, Solaris, Red Hat
- Apply evaluative techniques to study efficiency and effectiveness of program operations.
- Provide program guidance in the areas of program effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes of the program, such as developing cost-benefit analyses.
- Analyze project plans, resource expenditures, and risk assessment data in order to assess the project's ability to meet the stated and desired objectives from both a program and an agency-wide perspective.
- Participate in special studies and work group meetings with program managers, planners, and key officials.
- Monitor program status, providing status information to higher management.
- Recommending strategies to ensure the program is allocated efficiently and economically.
- Analyze and review all evaluations of contract deliverables prepared by task project offices.