Project Foreman Resume
Summary : Construction Foreman with expertise in surveying, estimating, drafting, construction and inspection. Experience includes dirt work, grading, pipeline (wet and dry- multiple disciplines - PVC, clay, cast iron, welded carbon, stainless), SWPPP, NDT (x-ray, air/hydro testing), commissioning, etc. Experience supervising large groups of workers.
Skills : Construction Technology, Carpentry, Machine Use, Tool Use, Construction Project Planning.
- Hired to operate a backhoe in Santa Maria, CA working for an Oil and Gas producer client that was revitalizing an aging oil field.
- Reported to a Project Manager.
- Maintained a low Ex Mod.
- Used a culture of safety and the company handbook as a guide, also responsible for incident reports and documentation.
- Conducted daily production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
- Effectively managed a highly safe working team of 10-15 employees while motivating to work efficiently to successful project completions.
- Delegated duties to workers, and ensured quality control of projects Responsible for overseeing progress of project with architects and engineers.
Certificate In EMT
Sr. Project Foreman Resume
Summary : Strong work ethic with drive and ability to multitask on any job site. Gained respect in previous work with hard work and dedication to the job at hand. Many years of experience working with customers face to face as well as co workers on a daily bases. Take pride in every project assigned to and treat every situation with respect.
Skills : Masonry, Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Operated front end loaders, backhoes, skid-steers, trenchers, and excavators.
- Cut lawn using power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Assisted superintendent with preventative maintenance of designated system.
- Repaired irrigation system defects.
- Assisted superintendent in maintaining parts inventory.
- Make all irrigation orders with approval.
- Performed preventative maintenance and curative maintenance on pump stations.
- Operated main pumps and pump controllers.
High School Diploma
Jr. Project Foreman Resume
Objective : To secure a Site Supervisor position focused on the management and execution of construction projects which utilizes professional experience and formal education.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish.
- Maintained physical stamina with an ability to lift heavy objects in excess of 25 pounds.
- Worked well under inclement weather conditions and at extreme heights.
- Project oriented with a proven record for meeting jobs on time and within budget.
- Specialized and responsible for all electrical installations in excess of +$750,000.
- Responsible for all aspects of installation project management including manpower, change order bidding, start up and commissioning.
- Delegated duties to workers, and ensured quality control of projects Responsible for overseeing progress of project with architects and engineers, .
- Laid out work and staged material for workers to ensure minimal down time.
Project Foreman III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position utilizing acquired skills, Supervises and coordinates the work activities of workers on asphalt or construction projects.
Skills : Hazmat Clean Up, Traffic Control, Safety Lead, Hazardous Material Handler, Highway Maintenance, Management.
- Primarily operated as a privatized highway asset management concern; the company executes additional projects for the maintenance of roadside parks and similar facilities.
- Supervised a night crew of 16 operational staff.
- Required high levels of accountability while providing an approachable demeanor resulting in an engaged workforce with low turnover.
- Maintained inventories of equipment and supplies.
- Performed procurement activities as needed obtaining maximum pricing concessions.
- Prepared daily reports for man hours and expended materials on the HQMS system.
- Conducted multiple worksite inspections throughout the day/night observing employee productivity, site housekeeping and safe work practices.
Associate Of Applied Science
Project Foreman II Resume
Objective : To find a career that has opportunities for to grow and to utilize experience to deliver exceptional service with integrity and in timely manner.
Skills : Customer, leadership, management .
- Developed with Rockies project group all roles, responsibilities, goals and objectives of Project Supervisors/Foreman, Project Leads and contract Leads as directed by OE Leadership Team.
- Discussed with contract rig supervisors as to procedural changes.
- Oversaw all direct report Project Leads whether facility or down hole.
- Executed all phases of the project through design, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and handover to Operations.
- Responsible for completing projects within schedule and budget.
- Traveled the southeast installing office furniture and office systems.
- Facilitated all capital funded projects in the State of Wyoming.
Project Foreman I Resume
Headline : Analytical and self motivated professional with excellent customer relations and strong people skills. Proven ability to use experience and knowledge running projects both simple and complex. Extensive field construction experience Powerful project management abilities Passion for gaining professional relationships with clients.
Skills : management, detail oriented, equipment operator, all hand and power tools, concrete finisher, very punctual.
- Specialized in new home construction and renovations.
- Constructed elaborate multi-level custom decks and exteriors.
- Designed and installed elaborate kitchens in both new and old homes/beach homes, condos and luxury townhomes.
- Oversaw small carpentry crew for extensive trim work (casing, molding, wainscoting, flooring, coffered ceilings, etc.) and kitchen installations Multiple addition projects completed including demolition, framing, and finishes -flooring, wall and floor tile, drywall, kitchens/baths, siding and exteriors.
- Ability to interpret specifications and read blueprints.
- Assisted in lay out of work for crew.
- Preplaned daily activities and ensure crew productivity to meet job schedule.
Assistant Project Foreman Resume
Summary : To specialize in Sales and Client Retention, working in an ethical way, seizing every opportunity available to maximize profit margins whilst ensuring customer is taken care of in all aspects of Fire & Life Safety.
Skills : Able To Do Layouts, Form, Pour, Grade, Finish And Order Concrete. Run Trawl Machine, Lazer.
- Built low voltage cabinets and high voltage cabinets(120vac- 480vac).
- Installed lighting sensors/relays.
- Installed new LED fixtures,also repair old T12 and T8 fixtures, replace ballast and light sockets.
- Promoted to Project Foreman to be based at Baxter Healthcare in Mtn.
- Read Blue prints, Machine operator (Fork Lift, Scissor Lift, Front End Loader, Lull, Crane), Building, Fabrication, Used various hand held tools.
- Monitored quality control of work in place by craft workers.
- Ordered and coordinated delivery of necessary materials.
Associate Project Foreman Resume
Summary : Experienced materials handler and construction worker with 4 years' experience driving forklift. Proven track record of safely and effectively operating a wide range of construction equipment; excavators, backhoes, loaders, forklifts, skid steer, boom lifts, overhead cranes and mechanical trenchers. Studies work orders and blueprints in detail with the ability to comprehend and communicate project specifications to crew members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Verbal And Written Communication.
- Comprehends project specifications and discusses with crew members to establish job tasks.
- Uses machines such as excavators and backhoes to level out building site.
- Drills steel beams in ground using skid steer.
- Establishes standards for safety and performance expectations prior to each project.
- Provides training regarding standard methods, practices, principles, tools and equipment used to perform construction.
- Records daily inventory control with knowledge of shipping and receiving while maintain storage areas.
- Manages project budget and purchasing materials needed for construction project.
Business Information Systems
Project Foreman/Manager Resume
Objective : Attentive and productive Supervisor comfortable working in high pressure, fast-paced environments. Emphasis on adherence to conformance specifications and increased efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Electrical, Management, Maintenance, Basic Computer.
- Employed wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Ensured proper installations through accurate reading of blueprints.
- Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
- Coordinated manpower on site and delegated daily responsibilities to subordinates Documented safety tool box talks, meeting minutes from progress .
- Appointed as the direct contact for national GE representatives who are inquiring about future contract quotes (Scope of Work, labor, materials) .
High School Diploma
Project Foreman Resume
Summary : Seeking career opportunity in the HVAC field. With over fifteen years of HVAC experience, Looking for a challenging position to utilize skills and to acquire further knowledge of the trade.
Skills : HVAC, Boilers, electrical, blue prints, schematics, building maintenance,.
- Ran commercial and residential installation of ductwork and servicing HVAC equipment Installation of ductwork and troubleshooting/servicing HVAC .
- Supervised Fire Protection Systems installations, inspections, materials, and safety meetings.
- Managed project budgets and overhead costs, recorded materials and hours by job.
- Coordinated project materials, schedules, quality control, safety inspections OSHA, Storm Water Pollution Protection Plan's (SWPPP) EPA, weekly .
- Coordinated equipment needs, ensure operators are qualified and ensure that all equipment is maintained and repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Supported jobsite Superintendent to coordinate activities of individual projects.
- Required to travel to different jobsites on a limited notice.