Project Superintendent Resume
Objective : Results-driven, budget conscious Superintendent who values quality workmanship and can-do attitudes. Team builder, motivator, listener, problem solver. Experienced in productive communication with architects, engineers, owners, subcontractors and construction staff. A competent leader with a personable and fair management style. Safety-conscious and detailed oriented.
Skills : Management, Carpentry, Construction, Budgeting, Estimating, Project Management, Safety
- Contract completed reviewed plans and specs during the pre-construction phase of all activities.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all subcontractor personnel and scopes of work.
- Conducted - attended pre-construction site coordination meetings with subcontractors and site engineers - as well as weekly site coordination meetings.
- Prepared and submitted daily, weekly and monthly reports with photos - all reports were submitted to the site manager as well as upper management.
- Reviewed project; start dates, critical path dates, quality hold points and completion dates which included a sequence of all construction activities.
- Create daily reports evaluating resources to secure that every project meet the budget target.
- Coordination of subcontractors, manpower, quality control, scheduling and material orders.
Senior Project Superintendent Resume
Summary : Project Superintendent Mainly in the commercial sector, especially government projects Schools and fire stations. Background includes positions as a commercial construction superintendent, project foreman and journeyman carpenter in locations throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Skills : MS Office, Soule, ASa, Microsoft Project, B2W, Agtek, PlanSwift, On Screen Takeoff, CMIC, Timberline, Primavira,
- Supervise the field construction of a project and to complete the work on schedule, within the budget and to the quality of workmanship specified.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the general contract, each subcontract, the contract drawings, specifications and addenda, and to assist the project manager in the development of the on-site procedures.
- To examine the contract drawings, specifications, and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical details, and possible code violations, and to bring these to the attention of the project manager who will review them with the architect.
- To assist the project manager and the scheduling manager in the development and refinement of the project schedule, and to work with the project manager to keep the schedules properly updated, and to see that the job meets the various required dates.
- To plan and review the construction program with the project manager including quality control procedures, safety and security practices, field office location and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment, and manpower.
- To verify that each subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as a condition precedent to beginning his work at the job site.
- This includes a certificate of insurance, a fully executed subcontract, a schedule of values and a safety program.
- To cooperate with, and direct when necessary, the activities of the inspection agencies, and to effect remedial actions indicated by the reports of these agencies.
Project Superintendent II Resume
Headline : Construction Project Manager Project Superintendent Commercial Building General Contracting Property Management/ General Building Ground-Up Construction Field Supervision Remodeling/ Renovation. Capable of providing oversight from commencement to final certificate of occupancy for any given project.
Skills : Master Carpenter, Supervision, Management, Project Management, Safety, Carpentry
- Coordinate, plan a day to day operations as it relates to a wide variety of building systems and construction types.
- Meet construction deadlines, train, supervise and evaluate the performance of personnel and work specifications.
- Operate management systems, management tools and provide effective use of tools.
- Assist with preparing specifications, development of plans, installations and administering closeout documentation.
- Establish plans, develop and adhere to short and long-range plans that are comprehensive, properly document project progress including daily reports, schedule updates, as-built drawing updates, etc. , provide direction, clarify responsibilities to subordinates and subcontractors.
- Assign workers to projects at sites; develop work schedules, inspect problems and assess repair work to be done.
- Assure compliance with established building, fire and safety practices and codes.
- Determine priority of work and their assignment to personnel; plan, organize and schedule workflow of assigned employees.
- Distribute materials and equipment to assigned personnel; authorize small purchases from vendors; review the use of materials and equipment by assigned personnel.
- Establish and implement prudent trade and job-site safety policies and procedures; assure proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment.
BS in Microbiology
Project Superintendent III Resume
Summary : Results oriented construction professional with experience in many facets of the industry. Communicate with tenant and or owner on a daily basis. Insure all specifications are according to plan. Complete punch list in a timely manner. Versed in contract negotiations, building code and regulations, design problem resolution, and construction document preparation.
Skills : Project Management, Safety, Carpentry, MS Office, Civil/Site work
- Extensive experience working on environmental restoration and waste management projects at the department of energy sites.
- Manages the activities of field technicians, and equipment operators and works closely with client technical representatives.
- Representative project experience includes site superintendent for the Sandia national labs time & materials - on an on-call as needed basis contract.
- Oversaw the activities of five subcontractors and supervises the work of 14 field technicians and construction laborers.
- Supervised field activities and served as the primary point of contact; supervised the activities of twenty environmental sampling and decontamination technicians.
- Managed work crews on the construction of commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Manufacturing maintenance and upgrade projects have included laboratories and offices, lobby renovations, site upgrades, structural modifications, and general repairs.
Project Superintendent II Resume
Objective : As project superintendent, Responsible for all day-to-day site activities while reporting directly to the Project Manager. Coordinates and oversees all work performed by Legacy Builder crews and subcontractors to ensure that all plans and specifications are adhered to at all times.
Skills : Real Estate, Construction, Retail Construction, Senior Living Construction
- Project superintendent on various large commercial construction projects and Walt Disney world projects.
- Coordination of permits, materials, subcontractors and associated building department.
- Field engineer layout work for underground utilities and as-built existing utilities as needed. Complete dimensional plan checks, layout using coordinates, field notes, and calculations.
- Field layout from footers, rebar, structural steel, masonry, electrical, plumbing and horizontal and vertical control for subcontractors.
- Coordinate dimensions, calculations, and installations with the various subcontractors.
- Provide complete horizontal and vertical control, set building points from the existing ground to completion.
- Coating inspector-nice level iii inspect applications, preparations, and procedures in which coatings were to be applied.
General Project Superintendent Resume
Objective : Motivated Construction Manager highly effective at finding the best methods possible to complete exceptional construction projects. Strong knowledge of civil engineering principles and concepts. Innovative Construction Manager adept at finding engaging ways to motivate construction teams to exceed expectations and maintain high standards. Construction Manager who collaborates successfully with architects, owners and construction staff to complete multi-million/billion dollar projects.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Hand Tools, Power Tools
- Over several foremen and around 20 direct reports and also over subcontractors.
- Conduct all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer's representatives.
- Conduct daily production and safety contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
- Assist the designer and engineer of record in modifying the blueprints as necessary.
- Conduct routine quality audits to ensure that work is progressing per the specifications and initiate corrective actions.
- Avoid construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.
- Implementing systems to improve process efficiency and reduce project duration.
AS in Science
Project Superintendent / Safety Mgr Resume
Objective : Project Superintendent with experience on small and large, commercial and USACE projects. Motivated and driven to complete the task at hand and able to navigate around obstacles to complete projects. Secure long term position as a Superintendent, Mentor and Teacher of Life Long Construction Experience.
Skills : Construction: Field Management And Supervision
- Assist in the planning of work with the project manager, field engineer and planner/scheduler to maintain an active working schedule.
- Utilize work packages in coordination with the field engineer to facilitate fabrication and installation of all piping systems.
- Monitor all craft safety and quality on an ongoing basis and note any concerns, observations, and discrepancies daily.
- Attend and participate in the plan of the day (pod) meeting each morning.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as directed by the project manager.
- Leadership through work performance, safety adherence, and customer relationships.
- Directly involved with client through meetings that review progress and revise priorities as needed.
Project Superintendent I Resume
Objective : Energetic Construction Manager with extensive experience in commercial, residential and high-density housing, managing a variety of construction teams and projects, effectively monitors sites to ensure proper compliance with building, safety codes and quality construction.
Skills : ACI Flat Work Tech 01126641, Koden Machine & Allen Face Machine, Fabtrol, Timberline
- General contractor that specializes in federal and private remediation projects that include asbestos abatement, contamination removal, land development, and esh training.
- Coordinate and supervise all work activities to make certain work is completed in a safe, quality and workman like manner to meet schedules and budgets.
- Conducted daily pcm (pre-communication meeting) and safety meetings before each shift, procurement of materials and supplies necessary to complete the project on time.
- Schedule and communicated with sub-contractors to perform work in a timely manner.
- Make necessary revisions to schedule to ensure the project progresses accordingly to meet the completion date while keeping the project manager informed of changes.
- Assisted and wrote work packages which contained essential steps to complete the project.
- Provide inspections of incoming equipment for proper functioning safety and warning equipment; plus, confirm daily inspection of onsite equipment and machinery.
- Developed erosion and sediment plan prior to commencing land disturbance, inspected daily and had repaired to minimize environmental harm.
BS in Construction Management
Project Superintendent/Quality Control Manager Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of success in the construction and infrastructure industry for government and private sector clients. Dedicated to site safety and health of operations. Responsible for multi-million dollar projects, held a security clearance for the National Nuclear Security Administration / Department of Energy.
Skills : Microsoft Office,, Pro Core Project Manager, Matlab, Microsoft Office, SAP2000, Autocad
- Administer daily safety planning/program execution and reduce safety risks.
- Coordinate with on-site inspection, safety representatives and field personnel to maintain a positive project atmosphere.
- Provide exceptional customer service to develop and foster positive and productive relationships with residents, tenants, and owners.
- Projects range from dental offices, industrial office build outs, ground up and large scale commercial/residential properties.
- Worked with several different species of wood designing and building our own cabinets and custom woodwork.
- Conducted all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer's representatives.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
Project Superintendent Resume
Summary : Over 14 year industry professional seeking to join an organization that will utilize my extensive skills and experience to assist in enhancing the organizations goals and objectives in making their clients more successful. Find a challenging position with responsibilities and room for advancement, the need for continuing education, and the possibility of international opportunities.
Skills : Equipment Operating Experience, Dispatch, CDL-A, Project Management
- Executed change orders to all applicable sub-contractors and ordered materials on a just-in-time basis to minimize in process inventory levels.
- Scheduled inspections with the local building authorities and personally performed walk-throughs and coordinated the completion of punch list items.
- Coordinated the hiring and supervision of direct hire labor to build new facility for general dynamics electric boat nuclear submarine plant.
- Ensure that contract documents and all governing construction codes/regulations are adhered to.
- Manage construction staff including but not limited to subcontractor/vendor site workers.
- Plan and coordinate daily construction activities and maintenance of the site.
- Scheduled, coordinated and directed all sub-contractor activities on job site.
- Interacted and participated in all field meetings with owners rep, sub-contractors and government personnel.