Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with 7 years of Quality Assurance experience within an Agile environment in Banking, Finance and Insurance systems. Extensive experience in ETL/Data warehouse back end testing and BI Intelligence reports testing.
Skills : Quick Test Pro (QTP) 9.0, QC, Win Runner 6.x/7.x, ITKO LISA, JIRA, Quality Center, Rally Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, MS Excel, MS-Project, MS Outlook
- Developing test plans, test scripts and executed the test scripts.
- Involving in the project of guide wire policy center, billing center and claim center.
- Well versed with system testing, integration testing, functional testing and regression testing.
- Developing a policy test plan which defines a test strategy for the application.
- Executing the test cases and verifying in the guide wire policy center and billing center.
- Involving in daily meetings to the team member to keep track of the defect and provides update on testing progress.
- Created test plan, test strategy, test suite, test cases, test data for automated testing using Visual Studio 2010 peer-reviewed test cases and made recommendation.
- Extensively using Rally to breakdown the task such as business requirement analysis, writing a test case, peer review, execute test case and defect tracking.
- Viewing reports and dashboards which displays the status of test coverage including the number of test cases passing, failing or pending by using rally.
Masters in Engineering
Associate Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Headline : Associate Quality Assurance Analyst with 6+ years of hands-on experience in Manual and Automation Software Testing. 2+ years of Automation Experience on Selenium by using Java (OOPS). Implemented Page Objects Model, Data Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA and TestNG. Spent a significant amount of time working on Amdocs Enabler Billing System and have deep understanding and experience of the various Order Workflow related business domain knowledge as well as Business Support Systems (BSS).
Skills : HP ALM, JIRA, TOAD, Web-tex, I-Track, Microsoft Office, TFS, Splunk, SOAP UI, GIT, AMC, DB-extract, Tiger-Tool, DPI, Selenium, TestNG, JAVA), GIT, XML
- Working with tables, mapping and data scrubs team to validate the DPI billing system configuration.
- Responsible for writing a test plan, testing cases, and executing test cases and also using test cases to execute and track the defects using HP ALM.
- Entering defects and reviewing with the test team before sending out to developers/mapping team and also attending daily defect status calls to track all the existing and new defects.
- Conducting regression testing after the defects fixed and also testing surrounding areas of fixed defect.
- Analyzing the existing system to create test cases for business simplification process enhancements and for regression testing.
- Responsible for to test conversion existing subscriber services, bundles, packages, rates, promotions, discounts, rewards, taxes, and statement presentation after billing cycle run complete and also day 1 services, bundles, packages, promotions, discounts, rewards.
- Resolving test issues and maintained subscriber information management, address maintenance validation, order management, product management (promotions, discounts, and rewards) and services & equipment maintenance, taxes maintenance by product category by geo codes and tax districts.
- Reviewing the functional and non-functional specifications which are to be included in the project/release notes weekly basis.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Associate Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Summary : Software Quality Assurance Analyst with over 7+ years of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Web-based and Client/Server application development life cycle experience predominantly working as Quality Analyst and Software Engineer in the areas of Health Care Industry, Auto Insurance and Banking Good at understanding the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications and Technical Specifications. Experience with creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual/Backend Testing and automated Test Execution.
Skills : Test Cases, HP Quality Center, QA, Test Plans, UI, XML, J2EE, HP WinRunner, Automated Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing
- Performing multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, data integrity, user acceptance, smoke, regression, exploratory and ad hoc testing.
- Submitting comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system.
- Regressing and verifying defects as needed, recording test results, and providing metrics.
- Analyzing requirements, developing testing strategies, and writing test cases.
- Designing test plans from business requirements and specifications.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviewing product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Providing support to stakeholders prior to the GA release of the software.
- Creating and/or running SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining test scripts to be automated.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Summary : Software Quality Assurance Analyst with 7+ years of experience in the field of IT with a focus on Quality Assurance in both Manual and Automated test procedures. Exposure to E-Learning, Automobile, Telecom, Healthcare, and Banking domains. Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Proficient with Water Fall and Agile Methodologies, worked closely with QA Team, Developers and End Users to meet the requirements.
Skills : Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro, UFT, Load Runner, SOAP UI Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, Team Foundation Server (TFS), programming Languages: C, VB Script, SAP ABAP, SQL,Java
- Closely working with the scrum team to analyze requirements, defining stories and writing test cases for different features of the story.
- Involved as a key member to define the test strategy to the product owner and scrum master regularly and also effectively updating the team of any changes estimating test effort and defines test schedule and milestones.
- Closely involved in sprint planning, sprint reviews and all day to day activities.
- Performing functional testing, browser compatibility testing, regression and integration testing in an agile environment.
- Involved as a primary source in testing the web portal supporting Hebrew language, providing individuals with personal access to a selected portion of journal content.
- Involved in testing the most prominent search functionality feature, search term along with regular expression characters, operators and also tested the article page.
- Performed GUI testing and system testing on the application manually to validate navigation of the application properly reflect the requirements.
- Performed data drove testing on the application with different sets of test data.
- Reported the defects and coordinated with the developers on a daily basis and discussed further explained where and how the data is displaying and followed up with them to fix it and to make it work as per the business requirement.
Bachelors Of Technology
Software Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Objective : Skilled Software Quality Assurance Analyst with 4+ years in Quality Assurance and Software Testing experience of both Web-Based and client-server Applications Extensive experience with Software Quality Assurance Testing on GUI based Client-Server & Web Based applications, ETL, Web Services, Data Driven Applications, Data Warehousing projects using Manual and Automated testing procedures Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall and Agile, Iteration, Scrum methodologies.
Skills : QTP  Selenium Server 2.x, Selenium IDE 1.3, SoapUI Pro 4.x, Load Runner 8.x, Rational Test Manager, Rational Robot, Data Warehousing Testing, ETL Testing, Mobile Application Testing, And Junit
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and running scripts for a web application responsible for UI, functional, web services, cross-browser, automation, ETL, report testing of web, distributed, SOA, reporting, legacy, J2EE applications.
- Maintained central repository to determine the readiness of the application by combining planning, execution and defect tracking.
- Used SOAP UI, Weblogic ANT task to test web services running on WebLogic server.
- Importing requirements, create test cases, validate requirements with test cases and generate reports using quality center manage the testing process, schedule batch tests, log and track defects using the quality center.
- Developed test cases using WSDL, schema files which define web service request, response, methods/operations, the end point of web service to be tested.
- Participating in review meetings to resolve bug related issues with developers involved in a daily meeting with team members to keep track of defects and provided update on testing progress to the team lead.
- Created JUnit test cases, test suites using JUnit for Java service layer developed and executed JUnit test cases using eclipse ide.
- Developed SQL queries to test the data after executing transactions like deposit processing and check to process in batches.
- Updated and modified Unix files consumed by the various process of the ETL process.
Bachelors in Technology
Quality Assurance Analyst (Full Time) Resume
Summary : Software Quality Assurance Analyst with knacks for excellent Software/Application Testing and delivery. Have a natural incline to IT, a proficiency in Manual Testing and a working knowledge of Automation Test frameworks approach of SDLC which boosts efficiency saves time and money in Application Development.
Skills : Quality Assurance/Manual Testing SDLC, ALM, Agile, Testing Methodologies, And UAT. Mobile (iOS And Android Devices), Web And Desktop Applications Testing. Testing Tools QTP/UFT, Selenium (Visual Studio, WebDriver, Eclipse, Dev-C++)
- Writing test plans and creating acceptance criteria, testing scenarios and test cases from business requirement documents, users stories, subject matter experts & app owners.
- Building front-end visuals with forms and writing back end programs using the C# language in the visual studio.
- ide also i manually testing and recording scripts before migrating to automation testing.
- Migrating scripts to web driver in order to run test against IE and chrome browser.
- Using the MS test manager to test, tack, manage and log bugs tracking, logging defects using the vision one or jira bug tracking for developers to correct.
- Performing regression testing on already fixed defects to avoid re-occurrence and also agile/sprint testing to mitigate against timeline and budget constraints.
- Attending sprint retrospect meetings after sprint review meeting on team's velocity, improvements and what needs to be done differently in the next sprint.
- Testing and analyzing the quality of user acceptance tests added features sprint by sprint until project completion.
- Assisting in writing queries, maintaining and reviewing, testing and implementation of system database tables that support the applications and also various reports.
- Utilizing appropriate reporting tools, upgrades, document process and reporting, within business requirement compliance.
- Helping to maintain data integrity in systems by constantly running queries and analyzing data.
- Identifying ways to automate workflow processes and responds proactively to changes in business needs.
BBA in Marketing
Quality Assurance Analyst Lead Resume
Headline : Quality Assurance Analyst Lead with 6+ years of experience in Software Analysis of Database applications in MS SQL, Developing and implementing QA process, Agile QA processes in client/server applications on Windows environment.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Testing, Software Development, HP Quality Center, HP UFT, SQL, Microsoft Office, Scripting, SDLC
- Worked closely with business analysts to understand the requirements of auto repair facilities and sublet service providers.
- Analyzing the BRS and SRS documents and designed test scenarios and test cases for the creation and management of purchase orders, invoices, quotes, and appointments.
- Working with the project team to define and create an overall strategy and ensures that it is being achieved.
- Communicating the test strategy to the project manager and development team regularly and also effectively updating the management team of any changes.
- Defining the test process including required test activities and deliverables.
- Identifying test resources, estimating test effort and defining test schedule and milestones.
- Ensuring technical resources are organized for effective support of testing conducting walk-through of test strategy developing test plan, test scenario, test strategy, and test data according to the specifications.
- Performing functional testing, compatibility testing, system testing, and regression testing.
- Verifying the test results and also used SQL queries to validate data stored in the databases.
Master Of Science
Lead Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Headline : Lead Quality Assurance Analyst with over 6 years of experience in creating innovative and cost-effective Quality Assurance solutions with expertise in Healthcare Processes and Applications using Manual Testing procedures. Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC processes and methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and RUP that helps in the skillful reviewing and understanding of Business Requirement Document. Excellent knowledge of Testing Life Cycle, SQA methodology, and Test Process documentation.
Skills : QA, HP Quality Center, SQL, JIRA, TFS, Quality Control, Quality Inspection, Desktop Support, Software Quality Assurance
- Involved in various test team responsibilities like analyzing requirements, attending meetings with the developers as a team, presenting the in-scope testing to the clients, logging and tracking defects cycle, writing and executing the test cases/test scripts of the various functional areas of the system like operations management, provider eligibility, member eligibility and enrollment etc., for the department of health care services.
- Participated and was an active contributor in scrum meetings, requirements/story review meetings, and design reviews and preparing release notes for each sprint.
- Highlighted to test manager and the scrum master about the risks and issues that can impact the test phase.
- Maintained sprint backlogs and product backlogs based on development and testing.
- Developed the test cases and test scripts using rational quality manager for each sprint.
- Coordinated with business and development team to develop high-level business and technical documents.
- Designed test plan, test strategies, test cases and test scripts based on high-level business documents.
- Created requirement tractability matrix between requirements and test cases.
- Involved with other team members to set up testing tools, implementation, and testing environments.
- Designed and executed test cases on RQM and logged defects on a clear quest.
- Carried out security tests to check that only valid users could access certain sections of the application.
Bachelors Of Engineering
IT Quality Assurance Analyst Resume
Headline : IT Quality Assurance Analyst with over 6 plus years of experience with diverse roles in the field of Quality Assurance, Analysis, SDLC and QALC. Focused on design and testing as an SQA professional with combined Application Development and Software Quality Assurance responsibilities. Experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, JUnit, TestNG. Worked on Hudson/Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Involved in preparing test plans based on business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and created UML designs using MS-Visio and technical specifications for scripting comprehensive test cases.
- Performed GUI testing, smoke testing, black box testing, functional testing, system testing, logged the defects in jira and created test metrics to analyze the defects.
- Involved in preparing the load test plan and created scripts for load testing.
- Involved as a test lead in testing team analyzing the requirement and change request participated in functional walk-throughs to validate the application design against the test cases.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using selenium web driver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Performed functional and regression testing using the GUI, bitmap checkpoint feature in selenium web driver.
- Designed, created, and customized scripts using testing tools, such as selenium with Java, JUnit, and testing.
- Used jira for efficient defect tracking and reporting using the defect status report.
- Performed browser compatibility tests on the application module using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Bachelor's in Arts
Quality Assurance Analyst Intern Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance Analyst Intern with professional experience in Informational Technology (IT) with an emphasis in Quality Assurance (QA) and experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in solving complex problems with creative solutions, supporting development, Deployment operations in different environments. Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner, Quality Center, JIRA, SOAPUI and Version One.
Skills : Microsoft, Visual Studio, Amdocs Convergent Charging And Billing - 7.5 And 9.1, Amdocs Enabler&Ensemble, AS-400, Web-logic Application Server 11g, Web Server
- Developed a professional understanding of Revenue Cycle Management products and Services.
- Analyzed project or requirement documents to identify test requirements and write Test Plans.
- Developed the Test Case documents according to the Test Plan.
- Participated in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing tools.
- Actively participated in all aspects of web product testing (black and grey box, manual and automated testing) across multiple platforms and devices.
- Used defined/new methodologies and software to test new technologies/system functionality to ensure business acceptance, user acceptance and system integration prior to release.
- Developed and maintained test plans, manual and automated test scripts for the user interface, functionality, system, and performance.
- Created, maintained and executed test cases and test scripts against existing and new products, including functional, systems, regression, and performance tests.