Quality Assurance Consultant Resume
Summary : Customer-focused and tech-savvy professional with 4+ years of combined experience in Customer Service, Project Management, and Hospitality. Advanced skill with various computer software programs complemented by proven ability to quickly master assigned tasks and projects.
Skills : Fixed Wing Pilot, Open Water Diver.
- Created Food Safety Management System's (FSMS).
- Created systems for HARPC Developed consistent Process Flow charts and hazard analysis of CCPs Created easy to access FSMS files with custom desktop references and hyperlinks Created FDA compliant recall program.
- Created documentation control systems that meet criteria for FDA, USDA and ISO compliance.
- Prepared and executed SQF audit from prepared materials.
- Trained personnel on new systems implementation and maintenance.
- Drafted basic test plans and work flow diagrams for Reverse Mortgage Group billing functions.
- Developed and executed test cases for Reverse Mortgage billing statements Departmental communications coordination & web-site layout Advisor.
- Provided quality control reviews of telecine masters of 20th Century Fox features and television shows.
B.S. In Environmental
Sr. Quality Assurance Consultant Resume
Summary : Experience analyzing and reviewing data associated with various pharmaceutical dosage forms, to include injectables, tablets and capsules.
Skills : Change Control, SOP Writing, Review and Revision.
- Responsible for maximizing customer experience and satisfaction and the overall voice of the client.
- Identified operational areas for improvements based upon results from customer surveys and call monitors.
- Selected Accomplishments Revamped the call sequence model tool, which improved customer satisfaction by 16% within 9 months in comparison to12 month milestone.
- Led efforts to implement the QA Quick Tool for the South Region to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- Successfully increased First Contact Resolution and Customer Retention by 17%.
- Established/improved internal and external facing Contact Center Operations (600 associates).
- Revamped email response process to maintain ideal 24-hour service level.
- Responsed Team Manager Managed a team of 20 Internet Response Team Coordinators and oversaw the online client interaction for the South East Region.
Master Of Business
Jr. Quality Assurance Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with increased responsibility and stay productive in a field that is both challenging and rewarding.
Skills : Long reach, Sit down forklifts.
- Traveled to 30+ nursing facilities unsupervised to check all emergency boxes for expired medications, and remove and dispose of any expires and reorder any depleted or expired items.
- Tracked and reordered emergency box narcotics, assist in the destruction of expired or discontinued narcotics.
- Reviewed all medications controlled and non-controlled in facilitates for expires.
- Compare medication on hand with medications on MAR, and order as necessary.
- Make sure all medications are being stored and administered by manufactures recommendations.
- Oversaw Medcart and prn narcotic audits on all med carts in facilities.
- Maintained strong relationships with Administrators, Directors of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Medical Directors, and nursing staff.
- Observed nurses during med passes to ensure proper technique of administering medication.
Quality Assurance Consultant III Resume
Summary : To further career in working with individuals who have special needs and to assist each person in a way that will have a positive influence on their life.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Team Leader.
- Inspected lay-up and vacuum bagging of Kevlar, fiberglass and graphite pre-preg material.
- Verified vacuum leak checks prior to autoclave curing.
- Provided guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements.
- Utilized equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Troubleshoot general production problems and interfaces with Engineering and Quality Assurance Departments when problems occur provide technical assistance to cell leaders and quality.
- Manufactured and Test issues Research and review all drawings, Non-conformance reports, CMM reports and AS9100 specification.
- Analyzed revised drawings, documents on Honda Jet parts, components Composite procedures.
Quality Assurance Consultant II Resume
Summary : Results-oriented IT business professional with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
Skills : Software Development, Lifecycle, Strategic Planning, Process Improvement.
- Recommend and establish Quality Assurance best practices and tools.
- Created Test Plans to include test strategy, test results, tools, risks and recommendations.
- Conducted functional and business testing to ensure application meets business requirements.
- Defected Management to include defining defect processes, logging test results, defect prioritization, facilitating defect review and resolution.
- Worked with business teams to create business process/flow test cases.
- Facilitated User Acceptance testing and training.
- Developed and implemented a Quality Control Program for the company.
Quality Assurance Consultant I Resume
Headline : Over twenty years of experience in various office roles with an emphasis in accounting and analytical work. Possess a strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to internal and external customer service excellence.
Skills : MS Office Software, SQL.
- Reviewed Tax Consultant work prior to being sent to clients and Client Relationship Managers.
- Assisted in new training and ongoing training of tax consultants.
- Reviewed UI rate projections for upcoming tax years.
- Reviewed state and federal tax forms for unemployment insurance and other various payroll tax compliances.
- Reviewed and updated training manuals as processes changed within the Employers Tax Department.
- Assisted managers with training as needed for current and new tax consultants.
- Provided quality control reviews and made all approvals of Paramount Pictures feature film and television telecine masters.
Asst. Quality Assurance Consultant Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a leading company in the long term care industry. Provide excellent quality of care to short term and long term stay residents.
Skills : QA Analyst, QA Supervisor.
- Developed procedures, guidance, templates, and training for QA/Test/Defect processes.
- Implemented new change/defect management system, after defining requirements, researching vendor tools, configuring and testing potential solutions.
- Defined requirements, based on personnel interviews and process analysis, for QA/test and defect management solutions.
- Implemented IBM Rational Test Tools across the enterprise.
- Designed configuration of test management and defect management systems.
- Developed and conducting user training, wrote tool guidance and job aid documentation, and providing third-level support of these tools.
- Planned, designed, developed, executed and managed tests of software products.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Assurance Consultant/Technician Resume
Summary : Innovative and result-oriented Informatica developer with over 5 years of experience in developing, testing and delivery of complex data warehousing projects for different industry domains.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Translated Business Requirements and Functional requirements into effective Test plans, and Test cases.
- Executed Test cases with valid and invalid Test data.
- Reported defect through defect tracking tool.
- Actively participated in Review meetings to eliminate the defects early.
- Developed Regression Test scripts for High priority areas.
- Conducts research for life sciences companies in the field of informatics.
- Partnered with scientists and project teams in developing data analyses workflows.
- Independently evaluated the development process and verified work products.
Quality Assurance Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Detail oriented, excellent organization and communication skills as well as a motivated self-starter. Dedicated to quality, on-schedule results.
Skills : QA Analyst, Quality Control.
- Designed and tested systems and system changes to insure system efficiency, integrity, productivity, and maintainability.
- Provided operational and business testing support for Traveler's commercial insurance applications.
- Worked closely with Traveler's Field Office employees to schedule, organize and execute their User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed and implemented project Quality Assurance plans.
- Trained and mentored others on Quality Assurance processes.
- Responsible for development and implementation of User Acceptance Test Scenarios.
- Evaluated test plans, test cases and results.
Quality Assurance Consultant Resume
Summary : Computer Software Application Specialist with knowledge, skills and abilities related to the practical application of engineering science and technology. Applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various services. Exemplary problem solver, critical/analytical thinker and communicator.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Rollout, Training, Implementation, and build deployments.
- Reviewed and Maintained Manual test cases for Long Term Care, and Pharmacy Software.
- Ran regression tests against LTC and Pharmacy Applications.
- Made suggestions for changing a large offshore manual test package.
- Reviewed and made changes to all corporate IT policies.
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Studio for bug tracking, code debugging and compiling.
- Regression, Functional and UAT testing through TFS.
- Worked with BSS Support team for Pharmacy related support issues.
Associates In Computer