Route Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated, honest and energetic individual with experience in a variety of positions such as route sales specialist and delivery. Superior communication and customer service skills. Computer proficient. Positive attitude and adaptability to change while growing positive working relationships. Proven reliability. Ability to identify, address and resolve internal and external conflicts. Consistently striving to go above and beyond normal expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Assisted the route manager and branch manager with new employee orientation and other tasks as needed.
- Ability to run all of G&K, Onalaska routes while adhering to G&K service standards and policies.
- Identified and pursued potential growth opportunities with existing and potential new customers.
- Resolved customer issues within established guidelines and partner with customers to identify satisfactory solutions.
- Assisted checking in RSR routes and ordering supplies for the branch as needed.
- Identified potential issues in the warehouse and work with route manager to resolve concerns.
- Acted as a mentor to existing relief drivers while abiding to the highest level of customer service standards.
High School Diploma
Sr. Route Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain gainful employment where extensive commercial driving skills will be utilized and further developed. CDL- A 1.5 years, T.W.I.C card, Tanker Endorsements.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving, Painting, Fork Lift, Sales Route Supervisor.
- Creates service orders (add-ons, corrections) as overflow from Service Order Clerical function.
- Responds to escalated customer service issues Works through excess capacity (find jobs in SERVICEPower) Addresses Unresourced and Jeopardy trays (routing exceptions).
- Responds to technician route concerns Addresses unplanned unavailability (technician absenteeism) Monitors NPS inquiry screen.
- Monitors NPS message screen.
- Considers and escalates special order requirements that may affect workload balance.
- Maintains routes taking into consideration district parameters and technician work/life balance Notifies both the routing manager and technical manager of any route status irregularities or unusual requests by technicians to ensure timely service delivery to the customer.
- Communicates all requests for overtime to both the route manager and technical manager.
Certificate In Medical Assistant
Jr. Route Specialist Resume
Objective : Goal is to become associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Window, Word,Excel And One Note, Bilingual.
- Unloaded shipments of product and stocking the warehouse.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area in the warehouse.
- Maintained cleanliness and organized on work truck at all times.
- Completed daily routed customers in a timely manner.
- Ensured all routed customers par levels were filled.
- Repaired machines when needed and install machines, for new clients.
- Changed water filters as needed.
High School Diploma
Route Specialist III Resume
Objective : Motivated individual seeking an opportunity to apply exceptional logistics,routing and leadership experiences to a dedicated team. Proven ability to mentor and motivate dispatchers and team members. Excellent communication and training abilities.
Skills : Microsoft: Works, Excel, Power Point, Windows, NT, Icons, CSG-ACP, Remedy, Lotus 1-2-3, Spreadsheets, AS400, Macro Cell & Power Broker, TMS.
- Reviewed changes to technician profiles with Capacity Coordinator.
- Adhered to Pre and Post editing guidelines.
- Worked Management ticklers to ensure all WS (waiting service) orders are routed.
- Managed the (technician) sick day process.
- Analyzed & adjusted daily seed points.
- Worked closely with Message Center Specialist to coordinate changes with technical workforce.
- Managed forced (emergency, etc) and helper calls.
Route Specialist II Resume
Objective : Nationally Registered EMT/Firefighter with expert knowledge of medical terminology and HIPPA compliance. Reliable and honest with established career working in Hospital and ambulance settings. Support quality patient care and education.
Skills : Word, Excel, Microsoft.
- Inspected premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall, or roof porosity and access to infested locations.
- Recorded work activities performed.
- Set mechanical traps or place poisonous paste or bait in sewers, burrows, or ditches.
- Measured area dimensions requiring treatment, using rule, calculate fumigant requirements, and estimate cost for service.
- Directed or assisted other workers in treatment or extermination processes to eliminate or control rodents, insects, or weeds.
- Confirmed customer loads were correct and loaded before leaving the warehouse Delivered products to customers according to specifications, collected, .
- Maintained full routes through call additions & deletions, generally in response to technician status updates or customer requested changes.
Emergency Medical Technician
Route Specialist I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a business environment in order to utilize extensive geographical knowledge of which have gained through solid experience as a Driver/Route Specialist.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Engaged in daily activities to ensure that routes are efficient for the scheduled day taking into consideration district parameters and technicians work/life balance.
- Minimized cost to the business by working in service manager creating reports projecting capacity and planned unavailability of technicians.
- Addressed technicians route concerns, resceduling customers, responding to inquiries from the service unit, and assigning unresourced and emergency service orders.
- Achieved during time at Sears is for the last 5 years the in Sacramento routing office has ranked the #1 center in the nation for Sears Home Services.
- Certified as a Peer Trainer for new employees once training is completed.
- Used Skill demonstrated are excellent communication and negotiation skills, with technicians and customers on a daily basis.
- Contacted customers and created service orders Responded to escalated customer service issues Worked through excess capacity and addresses un-.
Physical Therapy Assistant
Assistant Route Specialist Resume
Headline : A meticulous professional, proficient at task management under a high-pressure environment; seeks to leverage diverse industry experience and science educational background into a Research Assistant position.
Skills : Very Mechanically Kline, Excellent Work Ethic. Over 15 Years Customer Service. Great Problem Solving And Troubleshooting .
- Monitored product sales, filling, merchandising, and rotation on displays and in cold drink equipment of assigned accounts.
- Organized Coca-Cola stock as needed while ensuring the neat appearance of all equipment and product.
- Fostered relationships with account personnel by providing superior customer service support (3 yrs).
- Maintained a safe working environment and quality assurance standards.
- Ensured the proper accounting of product, cash, and assets on a daily basis.
- Promoted to Route Specialist after eight (8) months of employment.
- Performed troubleshooting through customer calls and visits.
Bachelors Of Science In Biology
Associate Route Specialist Resume
Summary : Over Twenty-two years experience in transportation. School bus operator for nine years, dispatcher for five years and a route specialist for eight years. Extensive customer service experience with school board members and school administrators, as well as directors in transportation. Experienced with microsoft excel, powerpoint, and word.
Skills : Microsoft Office -, 2-way Radio - Multi-line Phone System - Office Equipment Ie: Copier,fax,printer,scanner.
- Designed and implemented school bus routes for 285 employees.
- Ability to operate in the transportation department on any level as needed, as well as making supervising decisions in emergency situations.
- Easily adapted to new operating systems resulting in prompt transition for technicians and co-workers 3.
- Recognized by tech managers and technicians for prompt and courteous service and assistance.
- Conducted weekly data and load reports.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Addressed unplanned unavailability (technician absenteeism) Maintains routes taking into consideration district parameters and technician work/life .
CNA In Nursing
Assistant Route Specialist I Resume
Summary : Customer service oriented with professional personal appearance. Complete routes expeditiously, accurately, and safely. In great physical shape and able to meet delivery demands. Excellent driving skills, adheres to safety regulations, with a clean driving record.
Skills : Managing employees, Inventory, and paperwork. As well as customer service.
- Well-versed in multiple operational functions, including transportation supplier management, inventory control and freight routing.
- Exhibited exceptional customer service by understanding the unique needs of freight recipients and yielded solutions.
- Utilized reporting tools to ensure timeliness in movement of freight and closure of shipments.
- Managed a problem shipment report to drive a daily running average from 8% down to 5% in Q2 of 2015.
- Managed an overpack and palletize program in Greensboro, NC.
- Negotiated with key suppliers to decrease costs and yield high performance.
- Wrote a Standard Operating Procedure to be used by a new supplier, on an existing customer.
Associate In Applied Science
Route Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and responsible position as a coordinator in the clinical setting, where can contribute knowledge and experience and learn from others.
Skills : Able to drive commercial vehicles, I have knowledge.
- Answered inbound calls Perform data entry services for the company in regards to punching in customer information, call logs and successful sales Uses system tools to evaluate route solution efficiency and predict impacts to the business and customers.
- Communicated with routing team, technicians, customers, support departments and management on any issues that might affect timely delivery to the customer.
- Provided feedback on call growth, group specialization, road speed or any other parameter that might improve/affect the routing solution Send/Answer message or phone calls as required by the business Creates service orders (add-ons, corrections) as overflow from Service Order Clerical function.
- Responded to escalated customer service issues Works through excess capacity Addresses Unresourced and Jeopardy trays (routing exceptions) Responds to technician route concerns Addresses unplanned unavailability (technician absenteeism) Monitors NPS inquiry screen.
- Monitored NPS message screen.
- Considered and escalated special order requirements that may affect workload balance.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new concepts to overcome obstacles.