Security Supervisor Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Security. Logistics minded customer service oriented, individual with high multitasking skills who are in search of the right fit closer to home and family.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual, Excellent Verbal Communication, Very Detail Oriented, Multi-Tasking, and Quick Learner.
- Oversee access control systems for 28+ buildings and off-site locations.
- Coordinating security camera and access installations for the Hawthorne ca site.
- Acquiring quotes and submitted PO's from security integrator and cable companies.
- Managing weekly jobs with security hardware integrator, including both new installations and repairs of existing equipment.
- Monitoring and maintaining the software system, working with the IT department when necessary.
- Security logistics for transports across the country of oversized/wide load aerospace vessels.
- Executive protection provided for executive administration at major events.
- Other responsibilities and assigned tasks: -ensuring the safety and security for over 5000 employees and guests.
- Escort and provide information to visiting security teams needing "advance" information for VIP and US/foreign government officials.
- Co-instructor for onsite self-defense/awareness and CPR/AED/first aid classes for employees.
Security II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Security. Although I've worked in three different fields, security has become one of the most gratifying of them all. im a very observant person who enjoys the relief of being safe and helping others feel the same way. My experience in retail allows me to provide a high level of customer service when dealing with the public and also fellow coworkers.
Skills : Listening, Typing 70 WPM, Computer Knowledge, Taking Messages, Faxing, Answering Phones, Customer Service, and Custodian.
- Patrol the entire premises and detect any unwanted visitors or items that raise suspension.
- Allow access to guest and employees with proper identification inside guest rooms and other secured locations around the hotel.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the guest and employees who visit and or work in our facilities.
- Preparing reports on incident and accidents to maintain custody of security supplies and reports.
- Performing conflict resolutions promptly and peaceably disband confrontations in high-pressure situations.
- Monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises.
- Determined when situations warranted police intervention and cooperated with officers upon their arrival.
Security Officer Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Security. Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of computers and technologies including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Outlook, GroupWise, Novell, Guard Card, Banner, WebFocus, and college-related programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Multi-Channel Radio System, Security, and Organizational.
- Dispatch duties include: answering the regular phone with multiple lines, answering the emergency phone, answering two radio systems - one for security officers and the other for facilities, monitoring cameras, monitoring different alarm systems, monitoring the gated parking lots and intercoms, keeping an activity log, and attending to visitors -all at the same time.
- Patrol duties include but are not limited to: patrolling the campus and parking lots, enforcing rules and regulations, providing protection services to the staff and students, opening and closing the campus by following security procedures.
- Using of alarm systems, alarm maintenance, security cameras, and computer technology.
- Investigating safety & security issues and prepare written reports on incidents.
- Performing routine inspections of emergency equipment such as telephones, cameras, fire extinguishers, alarms, and pull stations to ensure proper operation.
- Creating a ticket database for tracking repetitive parking ticket offenders in Microsoft Access.
- Creating a color-coded and numerical filing system for incident reports.
- Maintaining the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintaining the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Security Officer I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as an ambitious and seasoned Security Officer versed in identifying and documenting cases of potential security and safety threats. Looking to join a company who exemplifies strong leadership and strives to cultivate growth from within the organization.
Skills : Team-Player, Excellent Communication, Great Hand, and Quick Learner, Flexible, Reliable and Dependable, Hard-Worker, Motivated, and Self-Starter With A Strong Desire To Learn.
- Patrol and managing assigned areas to include checking locks, doors, poorly lit areas, and windows.
- Circulating among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Managing and operating closed-circuit television (CCTV), and other electronic security devices.
- Conducting reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Conducting routine foot patrols and safety inspections around building premises.
- Reporting safety hazards and defective equipment to maintenance for repair.
- Informing and warning violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- To escort any troublemakers outside of the building. To report any problems to the manager.
- Monitoring security of the club will not allow someone who is getting out of control to stay on the premises.
- Fostering an environment which encouraged continual process improvements.
Campus Security Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Security. Striving to advance my skills by securing a career in a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Typing Of 70 Words Per Minute, Data Entry, Customer Service, Multi-Tasking, Order Entry, Coordination Of Vehicles/Trailers, Computer Navigation, Typing 70 Wpm, and Probing.
- Responsibilities include foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of the assigned location.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting, or loitering around building.
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Perform protective and enforcement functions in a friendly and courteous manner and maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information,occurrence and surveillance.
- Maintains a safe environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personal.
- Maintains organization stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements receptionist at the front desk greeting visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Security Supervisor Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Security. Looking to secure a position with an established, innovative corporation that offers challenges and personal growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Compassion, Problem Solving, Excellent Communication, Cultural Diversity, Active Listener, and Team Player.
- Performed security and routine searches to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Made sure to stay in state regulations by performing proper id checks and keeping in compliance with fire regulations wet security
- Worked various post including club house, gate, pool and traffic duties.
- Provide protection of the vault itself and any person/persons working it.
- To ensure that the person, bag, or box get to and from the vault safely.
- Provide an unarmed physical security protective detail for the people who are directly involved with cash monies.
- Patrolled assigned areas on foot or in a vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
Security I Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Security. Seeking a full-time position that is fulfilling and will increase knowledge of my abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Psychology Major, Sociology Minor, Very Good Communication, Weapons, Restraints, Chemicals, and Hands-On Trained Very Well.
- Guard shack- make sure that the trucks coming into the facility are checked in and checked out.
- Keep records of all times of the trucks and employees coming in and going out.
- Conducted orientations on safety with the employees and truck drivers made sure that the truckers had their safety hats for the site.
- Made sure that the truckers were not breaking the rules of bringing children onto the site.
- Provided guidance and training to new employees ineffective methods of managing all levels of personnel and site functions.
- Assigned to multiple posts and acclimated competently.
- Engaged in fire/evacuation alarm test drills with 100% accuracy that resulted in ongoing compliments from client site upper management.
- Assigned to multiple posts and acclimatized competently.
- Cultivated open lines of communication with security staff, supervision and client contacts that reflected optimum management development and implementation of updated security protocols to address lapse created by advances in technology and criminal strategies.
- Ensure security of main and service doors to prevent unauthorized entries.
Administrative/Security Assistant Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Security. Seeking to obtain a position to further my experience while adding great value to your company. Obtain degrees in Criminal Justice by attending a four-year university.
Skills : Plastering, OSHA, Green Awareness, Scaffold, Fork-Lift License, Certificates & Licenses, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, and Money Handling.
- Patrol hallways as well as the bathrooms and the residents' rooms making sure the facility was clean and sanitized and reporting anything that was not up to the facility's rules and regulations.
- Conduct accountability calls on residents who were out the facility for the day making sure they did not deviate from the location that they were supposed to report to.
- Conduct urine samples on residents to ensure that they are not using any drugs in or outside the facility.
- Random investigative searches to rid the facility of weapons, drugs and any other things that can bring harm to the residents as well as staff.
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises.
- Built and developed effective working relationships with DART officers, Plano police officers, co-workers, and the general public.
- Answered phones, monitored closed circuit television systems, and alarms.
- Handled security issues and/or emergency situations appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Reported safety concerns and unusual circumstances both verbally and in written reports.
Security Manager Resume
Headline : One year of experience as a Security. Seeking to work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunities to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization's goal while achieving my personal goals.
Skills : Supervisory, Written Communication, Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, and Receptionist.
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Monitor compound and facility maintaining access control monitoring cctv cameras providing armed building protection and customer service to visitors and deliverers.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- To oversee and maintain a secured environment in a residential community.
- Perform administrative duties consisting of daily reports involving all activities and incidents.
- Weekly task of full housekeeping for elderly or disabled shareholders and residents on a regular basis.
- Various assignments such as shopping and escorting residents to doctor appointments.
Security Officer Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Security. An energetic and motivated person who works well with others seeking an opportunity to utilize strengths to excel.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Able To Work In A Fast Paste Environment, Able To Handle and Resolve Conflicts In An Effective Manner, Ability To Act With Urgency In An Emergency Situation, Able To Work In A Rotating Shift, Excellent Communication, and Listening. Ability To Adapt To Changing Priorities.
- Responsibilities included but wasn't limited to: transporting residents back and forth around the luxury condominium community, patrolling the property,training new hires,assisted manager with new hires, receptionist work, multitasking, answering phone calls, data inputting, using proper radio etiquette, and greeting everyone I come in contact with all in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitored client sites and property, while providing protection to employees, customers, and guests.
- Performed security checks, reports, securing entrances to and from the property in accordance with the policies and procedures governing the hours of operation at each assigned location.
- Monitored video surveillance equipment and reported any incident or occurrence by adhering to company, client policies, procedures, and State law guidelines while on duty.
- Patrolled assigned areas on foot to ensure safety and security both during and after hours of business.
- Provided daily reports of activities and irregularities.
- Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
- Warned persons of rule infractions or violations, apprehended or evicted violators from premises, using force when necessary.