Senior Bank Teller Resume
Headline : Organized and detail-oriented Senior Head Teller with 5 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, QuickBooks.
- Managed opening and closing times for the main branch.
- Processed sales referrals and promoted bank services and products, resulting in 30% branch sales increase.
- Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
- Established new customer accounts including checking, savings, lines of credit and loans.
- Assembled in-store marketing displays.
- Processed cash withdrawals.
- Trained employees on cash drawer operation.
Pursuing For Bachelor's
Sr. Senior Bank Teller Resume
Summary : To work in a challenging environment where can utilize over 28 years banking experience and excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Banking Software, Cash Handling.
- Assisted in the completion of quarterly certifications.
- Payed and received customer transactions.
- Maintained timely, accurate transaction processing while delivering Superior Customer Service.
- Identified customer product and service needs and cross selling.
- Referred sales opportunities to the New Account Representatives.
- Acted as backup for New Accounts.
- Assisted in the completion of quarterly certifications.
- Provided staffing assistance to other Bank branch locations.
- Opened/closed office as necessary.
Jr. Senior Bank Teller Resume
Objective : Seeking a position utilizing extensive knowledge and successful experience in customer relations, planning, organizing, and following up multi-faceted, complex activities: and a position offering opportunities for personal contribution and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint.
- Processed client financial transactions and addressed issues or concerns.
- Identified fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the bank and customers.
- Directed clients to appropriate internal Sr.
- Opened new accounts and handled transactions such as deposits, transfers, and withdrawals Conducted a variety of customer service tasks.
- Exercised judgment and discretion to make sound decisions to benefit both BB&T and the client Met and exceeded weekly referral quotas Participated in .
- Executed client transaction Establish new client accounts Retrieve and verify Currency Transaction Report (CTR) log Custodian of Teller Cash .
- Identified customer needs and helped the firm grow by introducing customers to a banker.
B.A. In Business Economics
Senior Bank Teller III Resume
Objective : Be a part of a company where considerable creative talents, outstanding customer relation and communication skills and organizational and time management abilities will serve as a key asset for the company's overall success.
Skills : Design, communications.
- Assisted numerous customers on a daily basis.
- Handle large volume cash transactions.
- Excelled at cross-selling bank products and services to current and potential customers.
- Settled customer banking disputes to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Responsible for reconciliation of daily accounts.
- Processed and organized checks, deposited and withdrawed in order to balance drawer.
- Operated numerous office equipment: Computer, cash counter, calculator, copier, phones, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Bank Teller II Resume
Summary : Seeking an intermediate position within a diverse and growing company, where can utilize education, develop, and demonstrate abilities to be creative and lead. Highlights and Qualifications Supervision certification, mentoring and training. Exceptional interpersonal, and customer service skills, averaging over 90% in customer satisfaction.
Skills : Coaching, Marketing, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for conducting all credit and debit transactions, while meeting teller referral goals and actively participating in sales promotions.
- Kept accurate daily proof record while also maintaining an acceptable difference record.
- Explained, and referred products and procedures, resolved problems and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Trained, and assisted new colleagues, carried out cash audits.
- Balanced IDM ATM weekly as ATM custodian.
- Followed retention schedule, and kept records up to date.
- Contributed greatly, to achieve branch goals, and also worked hard to exceed individual goals.
Senior Bank Teller I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position with company, which allows professional, personal skills to help your company thrive, succeed and grow.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analyze Trends, Financial Modeling, Generate Reports, Problem Solving, Monthly Reporting.
- Processed teller transactions accurately and timely.
- Followed Bank procedures when performing transactions.
- Crossed selling and/or referring Bank products and services to customers based on needs, maximizing profitable relationship.
- Maintained and balanced of the vault and the ATM.
- Verified and balanced assigne cash drawer.
- Reconciled any discrepancies for assigned cash drawer.
- Maintained adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy.
- Established new account relationships with new and current customers.
Assistant Senior Bank Teller Resume
Objective : Detail oriented banking professional with a customer-centric focus and consultative approach to solution building and problem solving. Consistently delivering the BB&T Perfect Client Experience to foster trust and grow community relationships. Skilled at turning opportunity into actions to generate a competitive business advantage.
Skills : Health Information Specialist, Medical Records, Administrative, Customer Service, Electronic Medical Records, Microsoft Office.
- Greeted customers and provided timely completion of client transactions, e.g., personal and commercial deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments introduced BB&T financial products and services to customers.
- Performed complex transactions, e.g., issuance of official checks, cash advances, close out transactions, etc.
- Handled cash limits of $100,000 documented withdrawals and deposits over $10,000 cash on Currency Transaction Report (CTR) forms prepared individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as well as other reports.
- Audited cash drawer and automatic teller machines (ATMs) on a daily basis updated and filed ATM documents serviced malfunctioning ATM kiosks.
- Opened vaults and signed out documents, e.g., money orders and checks; processed night drop transactions.
- Secured the branch premises before other employees entered the bank; attended quarterly security meetings with branch personnel and bank managers; completed monthly security and policy computer based training tests.
- Complied with all operating procedures as outlined in the Branch Operations Manual; handled proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
Associate Senior Bank Teller Resume
Objective : A self-motivated professional with an excellent track record in a high volume financial position. A strong commitment to quality service coupled with first-rate communication skills which has a direct correlation to building significant customer loyalty. Proven ability to handle a diverse customer base, resolve problems, and process transactions quickly & accurately ensuring increased productivity and efficiency.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Conducted good daily, professional, customer service and office relations.
- Managed tellers on shift, and prepared their work schedules.
- Opened and closed the bank branch.
- Performed bank teller transactions.
- Opened and closed bank accounts.
- Maintained and filed confidential records.
- Performed data entry and intermediate computer skills.
- Balanced a cashier drawer and bank vault daily.
Double Majoring In Pre
Senior Bank Teller/Analyst Resume
Objective : To utilize financial, banking, sourcing, manufacturing and customer service skills. To demonstrate attention to detail and time management. Excellent phone skills, problem solving skills, typing, 10 key, Word Perfect, MicroSoft Word, Outlook, Excel and multiple computer systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-Key, Multi-Tasking, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Financial Analysis, Technical.
- Delivered strong customer sales and service, ensure compliance with operational policies and procedures and provide workflow direction to branch staff.
- Assisted the Branch Manager in performing management duties including scheduling and assigning work to branch staff.
- Processed transactions, audit daily reports, teller drawers, and vault ATMs.
- Conducted surprise cash counts and observational coaching.
- Detected fraud by utilizing the BSA, SAR, CTR reports.
- Trained staff to improve cross-selling and customer experience.
- Refered to mortgage, business, merchant, investment, commercial business and investment partners.
Senior Bank Teller Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can use excellent organizational skills. Reliable and driven with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Customer Service Experience.
- Provided excellent customer service in completing transactions in a friendly professional manner.
- Processed customer financial transactions within assigned limits and established guidelines.
- Accurately and efficiently processed transactions such as customer deposits, cashing checks, and loan payments.
- Supported daily tasks that maintain optimal integrity of the bank.
- Assisted the manager balancing and auditing the vault when needed.
- Maintained and balanced a cash drawer daily.
- Replenished, balanced and audited ATM and new ATA machines.