Design Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time Mechanical Engineering position and accomplish the goals of the company using educational knowledge and work experience while maintaining a supportive work environment.
Skills : Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, sketch-up, microsoft office.
- Management of the installation of semi-conductor equipment at semiconductor manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for maintaining strict project deadlines by means of six design reviews with the installation team members.
- Coordination of technical and administrative activities between disciplines and departments which included the client, design team members, and installation team members.
- Coordinate installation design effort with multiple Architectural, Electrical, and Mechanical contractors.
- Primavera software was used for field communication and transferring information between stakeholders.
- General knowledge of design/engineering contracts including provisions of standard forms of agreement between CH2MHill and client.
- Assist in reviewing of design deliverables (engineering drawings).
Sr. Design Coordinator Resume
Headline : Welcoming and approaching customer/client through greetings, smiling so that they may feel your concerns and tolerance Focused on the goal of the company that the result shall be affirmative and acceptable.
Skills : AutoCAD, NavisWorks, Pipefitting.
- Possess proven analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Oversee design process against schedule and budget.
- Review, negotiate and recommend for approval/disapproval.
- Coordinate and monitor the status of the design incentive/disincentive programs, complying with provisions of design subcontract.
- Perform constructive reviews conforming design to prime contract requirements and proposal commitments.
- Monitor schedule and progress of all drafting work and design projects.
- Checking of all detail drawings to insure they are in compliance with customer specifications and code compliance.
Jr. Design Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a Design Coordinator or Executive Assistant Position that will maximize organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Office Suite, Mac OS X, Translation/Interpretation Spanish, Google Docs.
- Supporting Senior Director and Team of Design Managers responsible for designing domestic and international Apple Stores.
- Liaison between design managers and external architects.
- Responsible for drawing distribution to ensure construction deadlines.
- Working with landlords and tracking design approvals.
- Calculating drawing capacities and creating lease exhibits.
- Coordinating all aspects of domestic and international travel, including worldwide multi-destination site visits.
- Managing heavy calendar schedules including coordination of interview candidates with recruiting team.
- Generating and distributing weekly design review meeting agenda and summary report.
Certification In Liberal Studies
Design Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Supervisor over team that monitors and implements location of products from 100+ vendors throughout the store. Create and developed daily assignments for employees.
Skills : Autocad 2D, Design Engineer.
- Designed landscape planting plans for zoning and client requirements.
- Developed land planning projects obtaining maximum densities per client needs.
- Utilized space planning of existing buildings for new uses.
- Created architectural and landscape amenity details for working and construction documents.
- Generated architectural designs for new builds and remodels of existing homes and buildings.
- Executed zoning ordinances, maps, and project reviews per individual municipal and project required.
- Created marketing graphics, a new business logo, and trademark for the company.
- Improved archiving and cataloging process for office documents, projects, and graphics.
BS In Architecture
Design Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Energetic team player offering broad based knowledge in the fields of Interior Design, Sales and Business Management with strong background of customer service and vendor interface. Committed to positive results and dedicated to achieving excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Final Cut X, Ableton Live 9, Pro Tools,.
- Consulted with Custom Home buyers on all facets of interior and exterior product selections.
- Maintained vendor/sub-contractor relationships.
- Assisted Builder with Floor plans, change orders, and customer service items.
- Attended builder conferences as a member of the Home Builder Program.
- Consulted with clients to determine architectural preference to meet overall design goals.
- Specified proper products and materials for each project.
- Prepared construction documents and details to implement design concepts.
BS In Interior Design
Design Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Seeking a Part Time Design Coordinator position utilizing extensive administrative experience in conjunction with organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Autocadd, Microstation, PDS, PDMS, Autoplant 3d, Smartplant.
- Extensively met with buyers to sell and coordinate their style and color selections for new construction of high-end properties.
- Revised schematics and electrical layouts for subcontractors.
- Initiated daily contact with vendors for price quotes regarding buyer upgrades.
- Worked closely with Field Superintendents, keeping updated on the construction progress, and prepared appropriate paperwork to expedite changes.
- Generated accurate buyer files regarding all selections and change orders.
- Maintained on-going verbal and written communication with buyers.
- Established company credibility by displaying a total commitment to quality.
Design Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Works with Design Coordinator to maintain and update database of gallery drawings and standard details. Works with exhibition designers to update drawings detailing exhibition designs and art installations.
Skills : Autodesk Mudbox, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word.
- Utilizing outsourced graphic designers and vendors to create custom book covers and interiors.
- Collaborating with various internal teams.
- Effectively communicating with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolving customer issues through detailed case examination in Salesforce.
- Utilizing a variety of software tools to make in-house changes to projects.
- Responsible for design recommendations, promotional ideas, color selection and pricing quotes for client advertising.
- Review basic art and layout in prepress phase.
- Provide sample proofs for client to review as necessary.
Associates In Science
Design Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : A position with challenge, diversity, and an opportunity for professional advancement that utilizes bilingual, professional, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft, Design Engineer.
- Supervised all administrative staff, sales consultants and project support efforts.
- Ensured and directed all complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Organized and directed problem solving for day to day operations.
- Assisted the Design Studio Director in daily operational tasks.
- Processed change orders and corrected final color sheets.
- Previewed options with buyers for final selection of standard and upgraded features.
- Met with buyers on making corrections for discontinued products.
- Met with vendors on product changes and updated floor selections for display in showroom.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Design Coordinator Resume
Objective : Results driven consultant with extensive knowledge of product and potential client base. Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments.
Skills : Typing 65 WPM.
- Designed unique print materials, including advertisements, brochures and logo designs.
- Prepared layouts and drawings in compliance with established templates and design standards.
- Consistently adhered to all internal delivery schedules.
- Created new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding goals.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
Design Coordinator Resume
Summary : CAD drafter with a background in field work who applies practical knowledge to the design process. Able to use lessons learned on the job site to improve the design quality of new projects. Supports the efforts of lead designers as well as of field hands by translating their instructions into clearly understandable drawings.
Skills : Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Service, Branding, Printing.
- Created marketing pieces and provided public relations support for five annual special events.
- Designed and produced the organization's bi-monthly magazine that reached over 30,000 readers.
- Conceptualized and created all printed collateral materials for Hands.
- Assisted with writing and editing both printed and web-based communications.
- Ensured that all produced collateral has a consistent and accurate message.
- Determined long and short term design needs for the organization.
- Managed multiple design projects with a limited budget.
BA In Art