Senior Property Accountant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Property Accountant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Timberline, Yardi, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office.
- Assists the controller in the facilitation and management of Global month end close process.
- Analyzes each properties monthly expense and notify AP to past due invoices and follow-up for duplicate payments refunds.
- Prepares monthly Cash flow statements.
- Prepares actual vs.budget reports.
- Prepares of monthly consolidated upper management reports.
- Reviews and finalizes each property's Monthly and Quarterly MOR (P &L) and Balance Sheet.
- Prepares CAM, Real Estate Tax and Insurance Billings and Reconciliations.
Jr. Senior Property Accountant Resume
Objective : Seeking a Senior Property Accountant or bookkeeper position accounting skills can be leveraged towards a company's profitability.
Skills : Microsoft, Sage Timberline, Sage 100C, Sage 100C, MRI, MRI, Peoplesoft.
- Prepared, booked, and posted monthly journal entries including Prepaid J/E, Monthly Accruals, Month-end Closing J/E, Allocation of Expenses J/E, Income and Expense J/E and Monthly Adjustments.
- Prepared monthly financial reports and monthly consolidated financial packages for the client (Prudential Insurance).
- Prepared and Analyze Financial statements with variance explanations for a portfolio of 15 commercial real estate properties.
- Maintained general ledger and supporting prepaid and expense schedules, Actual to Budget comparison for each detail income statement account and verification of explanations.
- Reviewed and booked J/E for bi weekly payroll registers for salary/taxes/401K and monthly for benefits, quarterly for taxes and annually for worker's comp, create payroll invoice, import the monthly benefits and payroll into Yardi, provide cash applications for C&W, Reconcile the payroll receivable for each building on a monthly basis for C&W.
- Prepared of the annual budget and reforecasting for the entire Portfolio.
- Developed annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts and analyze variances from actual results.
Senior Property Accountant/Analyst Resume
Headline : An accomplished and analytical senior property accountant with extensive experience in fixed asset accounting and purchasing systems, project cost analysis/projection, foreign currency, multi-company ledgers, application of conservative GAAP and SOX principles, internal procedures and best practices in support of tight financial controls, PeopleSoft Enterprise resource planning and implementation, fixed asset conversion/data integrity, and testing/implementation of new PeopleSoft upgrades and program releases for the offshore drilling industry.
Skills : Excel, Word, As400, Quickbooks, Hyperion.
- Served as exclusive property accountant for company(tm)s entire fleet of drilling and shore-based fixed assets.
- Held responsibility for accounting activities relative to company''s authorization for expenditure (AFE) system and associated work-in-progress (WIP/CIP) system for both capital and shipyard purchases.
- Ensured timely and accurate reporting of all fixed asset and AFE activity through PeopleSoft General Ledger and Asset Management systems.
- Acquired and consolidated capital financial information for outlook purposes on a monthly basis.
- Provided information to Tax on a quarterly basis to facilitate estimation of tax liability and strategy.
- Prepared periodic ad hoc reports to assist in preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Set up and maintained various run controls with PeopleSoft AM to facilitate accounting entry creation from sub-system for journal generation for posting to general ledger.
- Responsible for property and equipment tracking, capitalization, and adjustments; calculating and recording retirements; completing schedules of capitalized capital additions; residual capital and accrual charges; and ensuring all monthly property transactions were entered accurately to both BNA and PeopleSoft AM sub-systems for posting to general ledger.
- Ensured asset sub-systems were reconciled and tied to general ledger and balance sheet.
Senior Property Accountant I Resume
Objective : Experienced accountant looking to obtain a challenging Senior Property Accountant position to help the Company achieve its' goals and be an integral part of the team.
Skills : MRI Software, Nexus Payables, Microsoft Office.
- Compiled monthly management book after review of monthly and/or quarterly reports for occupancy/vacancy, lease expiration, and other operating statistics prepared by staff accountants.
- Trained, supervised, and mentored new hires on departmental policies & procedures, as well as MRI functionality.
- Prepared opening entries, accounted for potential post-closing proration adjustments, and created entity & building setups in MRI for new property acquisitions.
- Confirmed proper setup of tenant lease terms in MRI such as rent start and expiration dates, monthly recurring charges including reimbursement of common area maintenance (CAM), real estate tax, and insurance expenses.
- Completed activities to support timely month-end close process including billing of recurring charges, tenant move-outs, and approval of monthly management fee payments.
- Reviewed general ledger for proper posting and classification of expenses, entering all necessary re-class, accrual, and adjusting entries.
- Prepared balance sheets and income statements for review by senior management.
- Analyzed and explained month-to-date and year-to-date property net operating income (NOI) variances.
- Maintained quarterly work papers for audit support.
Senior Property Accountant II Resume
Headline : To get started immediately using customer service and accounting expertise. Experience in all aspects of office management and accounting.Working in the Accounting/Financial/Real Estate industry for over 15 years. Portfolios have ranged from 8-16 office, industrial and retail properties covering over 1 million in sq. footage. Noted ability to work well with people of diverse professional levels and backgrounds.
Skills : Ms Word, MS Office, Excel, Quickbooks.
- Records, reconciles, and reports financial information for 8 multifamily apartment homes.
- Calculates and prepares cash flow projections.
- Maintains and reconciles property bank accounts.
- Reviews and enters all project income activity.
- Prepares, enters, and maintains all recurring monthly journal entries.
- Reviews monthly GL and prepare all accrual and correcting entries.
- Prepares and maintains schedules for various balance sheet accounts.
- Prepares lender required financial materials and information.
Senior Property Accountant III Resume
Summary : Senior Property Accountant position is primarily responsible for assisting the CFO and the Finance and Accounting Supervisor with various day-to-day accounting and operational routines within the Accounting and Finance Department, including maintenance to the FMS application system, general ledger accounting, accounting for non-performing assets, including allowance for loan loss calculation, etc,
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Jd Edwards, Timberline.
- Monitors the bank’s daily cash position at the Federal Reserve and correspondent banks to ensure adequate balances are maintained to meet daily funding needs.
- Assists Finance and Accounting Supervisor with the maintenance of the bank’s wholesale funding program.
- Assists Finance and Accounting Supervisor in the daily monitoring and maintenance of the integrity of general ledger system.
- Provides daily and monthly monitoring and review of general ledger account for errors, unusual fluctuations in balances, and overall reasonableness.
- Researches and resolutes of reconciling items. Preparation and monitoring of daily and monthly general ledger journal entries, including set up and revision of recurring monthly journal entries; review and approve the propriety and completeness.
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of fixed asset accounting policies, procedures, and supporting subsidiary records; including updates for additions, retirements, sales, abandonments, and depreciation.
- Assists and supports periodic fixed asset inventory control procedures. Periodic reconciliation of fixed asset accounting subsidiary ledgers to general ledger accounts.
Asst. Senior Property Accountant Resume
Objective : Senior Property Accountant with 8 years combined GL and tax experience seeks a long-term, senior-level accounting opportunity with an exciting and prestigious organization.
Skills : Word, Excel, Access, Yardi, MAS 90, And Timberline.
- Manages accounting for various commercial properties.
- Responsible for Cash management for commercial, retail, and industrial properties as defined by owner and various bank requirements.
- Prepares financial statements for commercial, retail, and industrial properties.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closings.
- Approves and analyzes budgeted for commercial, industrial and retail properties.
- Reconciles multiple bank accounts. Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Provides requested information to auditors, consultants and others on significant matters requiring coordination.
Associate Senior Property Accountant Resume
Headline : A seasoned, self-motivated, conscientious, and team first accountant with years of experience eager to contribute a strong accounting background to actively support the success of a progressive organization offering growth in exchange for successful results. A reliable asset to any organization with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
Skills : QuickBooks, SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Shelby Financial Systems.
- Responsible for the general ledgers for assigned properties, including monthly journal entries, income and expense accruals, job costing, expense recovery true-ups and GAAP/IFRS adjustments as needed.
- Understood of accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR), cash receipts, bank reconciliations and lease administration functions of commercial and personal real estate and the financial results of assigned properties.
- Performed both detailed and high level analysis as required on assigned properties.
- Analyzed quarterly listing of overseas real property acquisitions, dispositions, and "retired" leases, as well as potential Expense to Capital adjustments, ongoing, completed and cancelled projects.
- Provided explanations of significant variances in accounts as requested.
- Assisted in resolving accounting issues and setting accounting standards that comply with company policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Interacted with property management, leasing and other departments regarding property specifics and problem resolution.
Senior Property Accountant/Consultant Resume
Summary : Efficient Accounting Professional with 17 years of experience in real estate accounting. Detail-oriented, with exceptional multitasking abilities; work well independently or in a team dynamic. Consistent record of completing projects within deadline in fast-paced environments. Resourceful professional who adjusts quickly to changes in schedule, circumstances, and objectives.
Skills : Yardi Voyager, Excel, Word, Avidxchange, Nexus Payables, Kardin Systems, CTI.
- Supervises all operational accounting and finance functions for a 52-story building in the Los Angeles Business District.
- Manages cash, review new leases, prepare monthly financial reporting packages, manage monthly rents, and provide monthly variance explanations.
- Produces full-cycle accounting for property, including preparation and analysis of financial statements, general ledgers (GLs), and budgets, as well as review of job costs functions.
- Provides monthly variance analysis of operating expenses against budgeted expenses to assist general manager with assessing property performance.
- Assists in preparing annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations and estimates.
- Supervises junior staff accountant; ensure appropriate prioritization of job functions, collaborating with staff in building management office.
- Reviews and approves invoices provided by junior staff accountant.
- Participates in preparing annual budgets, forecasts, and narrative comments.
Senior Property Accountant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounting major seeking a position that will allow utilizing experience and accounting and database knowledge while developing a professional career.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, IBM Cognos TM1, JD Edwards, Salesforce.
- Possesses ownership attitude and full responsibility of financial results for assigned properties.
- Provides support to Property Manager.
- Maintains and analyzes general ledgers for respective properties, process journal entries, calculate monthly accruals and update balance sheet backup schedules.
- Ensures that rents are billed accurately and revenue and lease costs are accounted for properly in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepares operating expense recoveries including annual pre-bills, CPI adjustments and year-end true-up.
- Resolves AP, AR and cash receipt issues.
- Reviews annual budget including business plan and quarterly forecasts of assigned properties.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting packages for properties and corporate.