Property Director Resume
Summary : Extremely motivated Sales professional with 15 years experience in Direct, Channel and Inside Sales. A confident negotiator who is continuously innovating, updating & acquiring required skill sets to effectively seal a deal.
Skills : Event Planning, Property Management, Budgeting, Marketing Strategy.
- Responsible for 140 apartment units; reporting directly to the CFO.
- Oversaw residents ensure units are leased at the highest rate, generating maximum revenue.
- Awarded an annual operating budget of $4 million based upon acceptance of the proposed budget.
- Promoted twice in the first 9 months, from Leasing Administrator to Leasing Director and then to Property Director, for outstanding performance; promotions of this nature usually take several years.
- Achieved the company record for maintaining 30 months of non-delinquent rents.
- Increased revenues by exceeding the aggressive targeted goal of a 94% occupancy rate, with an actual occupancy rate of 97%; consistently surpassed budgeted targets & goals and recognized for outstanding leadership by the company CFO.
- Utilized a marketing strategy in order to attain the desired fill rate.
BA In Psychology
Sr. Property Director Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Property Director with seven years background in sales and customer service. Core competencies include cross- selling, superb interpersonal abilities, and mediation as well as excellent communication and time management skills.
Skills : Yardi, MRI, OneSite, and RentRoll.
- Met with prospective tenants to show a property, explain terms of occupancy, and provided information about local areas.
- Directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspected property routinely to determine the necessity of repairs and upgrades.
- Investigated complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Prepared detailed monthly budgets and financial reports for property.
- Coordinated the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluated their performance.
- Reviewed rents to ensure that they were in line with rental markets.
- Ensured compliance with all state and federal housing laws.
BA In Communication
Jr. Property Director Resume
Headline : To secure a Property Director position that utilizes skills and experience in the building trades and facilities management. An individual who strongly believes in success and achieving standards.
Skills : Donor Management, Database Administration.
- Evaluated department staff making necessary changes to improve department efficiency.
- Developed and implemented an adequate staffing schedule, cleaning procedures, and maintenance plan.
- Performed and oversaw all facility repairs and maintenance.
- Developed and implemented a budget for staffing, cleaning supplies, equipment, utilities, and building maintenance.
- Led the renovation of ladies' locker room project; new tile showers, floors and stalls, new locker room doors, paint, and trim.
- Assessed various playground equipment, identifying risks and making adequate repairs.
- Interfaced with general Microsoft operating systems and proprietary company accounting software daily.
Property Director III Resume
Objective : An effective team player with abilities in motivating the personnel towards achieving organizational objectives and adhering to industry best practices.
Skills : Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) Bilingual (English, Spanish) Management software proficiency, including Rent-roll, One-Site, & Microsoft.
- Responsible for managing a 104 unit tax credit property.
- Managed all apartment staff; participate in the professional development of employees by providing guidance and support.
- Maintained the community files and records (including electronic) ensuring documentation is kept complete and up-to-date, complete required reports, and ensure all compliance procedures and requirements are satisfied.
- Reviewed and signed all TAA rental applications, compliance forms, and lease documents for accuracy and compliance with corporate policies.
- Filed court documents for evictions and attend scheduled court hearings as ProdiGem's representative.
- Developed and utilized sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts.
- Remained current on and compliant with policies and laws affecting the marketing and leasing of the property, including the Company's leasing agreement, Landlord Tenant code, and Fair Housing laws.
- Coordinated with HACA Section 8 and Travis Co.
Lead Property Director Resume
Objective : Property Director is operated 2 electronics and appliance repair businesses, (1 in Claremore which we sold, and 1 in Chelsea when we relocated to the area), for 14 years.
Skills : Real Estate, Construction, Sales.
- Managed residential real estate properties.
- Coordinated real estate activities such as leasing, governance.
- Determined eligibility of prospective tenants.
- Explained terms of occupancy.
- Directed collection of rental fees, deposits.
- Inspected grounds and facilities regularly.
- Ordered and directed repairs and maintenance.
- Completed and reviewed appropriate documents and forms.
Associate Property Director Resume
Objective : An individual who strongly believes in success and achieving standards. Always aspiring to meet personal goals and has an extensive background working in team-oriented environments with the aim of accomplishing results.
Skills : Motionsoft, Compete Front Desk/BackOffice. Proficient Typing At 45 Wpm.
- Oversaw specific and general repairs and maintenance projects that occurred anywhere in the facility or on the grounds of the 36 acre complex.
- Managed projects through completion in a cost effective, satisfactory, and quality method.
- Monitored the daily progress on construction and capital expansion projects for timely progress and quality workmanship.
- Provided guidance for safety procedures and enforcement of YMCA safety protocols and policies.
- Negotiated contracts for various vendors to ensure the highest quality product at the most affordable price.
- Supervised the work performed by all vendors, including daily and weekly inspections of the work done to ensure a 100% satisfaction of the expectations of the facility.
- Developed and implemented the annual budget to ensure cost effective decisions and fiscal responsibility.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of green initiatives to ensure the reduction of the YMCAs carbon footprint.
- Developed, distributed and monitored reports of the consumption of durable goods to ensure that inventory was sufficient.
Asst. Property Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging Property Director position that offers advancement based on performance while utilizing marketing, sales, and managerial experience, with opportunity to apply strong communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Construction, Sales, Marketing.
- Spearheaded all aspects of property management, accounting and finance, business development, asset management, resource allocation, investment planning/analysis, and best practices.
- Assessed, monitored, and evaluated capital expenditures.
- Enforced lease requirements/community policies.
- Negotiated bid service contracts and drove revenue and gross margins.
- Benchmarked and directed a data conversion for all investments with zero downtime.
- Conceptualized, planned, and launched an error-free payroll system.
- Researched and recommended outsourcing of accounting functions to streamline processes and enhance productivity.
BBA In Accounting
Property Director/Executive Resume
Summary : Leverage business acumen and strengths in operations management and fiscal administration to consistently surpass rigorous organizational objectives. Draw on outstanding leadership abilities, a wide range of experience, and business savvy to extend the capabilities of people and maximize profitability in highly competitive markets.
Skills : Construction, Real Estate, Sales.
- Managed property operations and resident retention through high performing office and maintenance staff.
- Prepared comprehensive reports in support of the regional manager, which enabled data-driven decision-making.
- Administered budget preparation and control.
- Executed successful unit turns and vacant unit leasing.
- Generated interest and increased occupancy with innovative marketing strategies.
- Interviewed, engaged, and motivated office and maintenance staff.
- Implemented strategies to increase rental/ancillary income and decrease expenses.
- Increased and maintained resident retention of 60% on a 663-unit community.
Regional Property Director Resume
Objective : Highly motivated individual with a bachelor's in criminal justice and a combined 15 years' experience, skills, and knowledge in multiple fields including fire prevention, protection and safety, incident response and management, emergency medical services, residential and commercial construction/remodeling, personal and commercial security and mechanical/electrical equipment service and repair.
Skills : Construction, Real Estate, Sales.
- Worked with and managed community volunteer staff for community development projects.
- Ensured the proper operation of all mechanical systems to include air conditioning/heating, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Managed all special projects and physical upgrades to the facility.
- Developed budgets supporting the preventative and annual maintenance plans and monitored expenditures against the budget.
- Worked closely with our annual campaign to raise money for community programs.
- Worked with outside agencies such as fire, health, building inspectors, etc.
- Responsible for all application paperwork received from tenants.
Property Director Resume
Objective : Experienced professional in property management seeking a challenging position in a company that allows to apply skills and knowledge to accomplish a common mission.
Skills : Budgeting, P&L, Food costing, Soft service, People Management, Hygiene.
- Performed troubleshooting to determine occupancy and employee problems.
- Created a plan and brought the occupancy from 89% to a stable 94% in a very short period of time.
- Reconstructed staffing, positions and procedures to better organize office.
- Reduced spending by 30%.
- Created marketing ideas to generated more traffic and to better serve residents.
- Oversaw and organized capital improvements for property.
- Worked with many investors, engineers, and potential owners on various requests and reports for sale of the property.
- Brought property to above standards for final sale.