Senior Staff Software Engineer Resume
Summary : With over twenty years of software development, technical leadership and wireless technology experience. Knowledge of C, C++, Assembly, RTOS, Java, Perl, defect tracking and configuration management tools. Experience using simulators, oscilloscopes, analyzers, debuggers and emulators. Self-starter; able to work under minimum supervision; and to interact and supervise in a teamwork environment. Excellent analytical and communication skills. Bilingual (English-Spanish).
Skills : Software development, Technical leadership.
- Responsible for the development of the Sprint ic502 product.
- Developed display drivers for the "Cobra" prototype, which supported 8/9/16/18-bit parallel, serial and MDDI.
- Responsible for the development of the Nextel i265 family of products.
- Led a team of software engineers to develop camera drivers for the ATI W2040 graphics accelerator.
- Responsible for simulator releases within the GSM Triplet product.
- Identified and analyzed stability issues and/or resets.
- Automated simulator release process by implementing TCL and Unix-shell scripts.
Bachelor Of Science In Electrical Engineering
Senior Staff Software Engineer/Representative Resume
Objective : Senior Software Engineer with vast experience in product development, specializing in software development, unit debugging, troubleshooting, and systems engineering. Strong problem solving skills at the component and system levels. Supervised teams of developers, both locally and abroad. Consistently produced quality software for a high volume automotive product.
Skills : Product development, Specializing in software development.
- Implemented Voice over IP Base Station normal range software test cases, software test procedures and software test results that resulted in .
- Led an algorithm group to define "ADC Visions" to solve customers' ADC problems by building a pyramid from the foundation of system imaging stability,.
- Worked with system engineering to develop and implement a system solution to stabilize image intensity due to system instability, and thus achieve .
- Specialized in the software development for embedded microprocessor systems.
- Responsible for design, development and integration of real time embedded software for automotive radios using C and Assembler programming languages in a high volume production environment of 1 to 2 million radios per year.
- Supported production of radios and the integration of radios into the vehicle at the assembly plants.
- Responsible, for the top two of all automotive radios sold in the US as rated by JD Powers and has exceed the customers quality expectations by 30%.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering
Senior Staff Software Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Accomplished firmware architect, engineer, and leader with an extensive career in all aspects of the software development life-cycle in the discipline of real-time embedded systems. Respected team player driving the development of leading-edge communications platforms defining the wireless world. Tenacious problem solver thriving on collaborative teamwork to develop and maintain high-quality, technologically-advanced products. Languages: C, C++, Assembly, Perl, UNIX shell scripting, UML, XML, Fortran, Pascal, BASIC.
Skills : Engineering, Software Development, Software.
- Fixed data socket issue originated from integration.
- Responsible for debug of hardware interfaces to the microprocessor, communication over the vehicle CAN bus, driving displays, controlling CD mechanisms and the audio stream through the DSP.
- Developed diagnostic routines for both internal and external radio failures.
- Organized and participated in reviews of system / subsystem specifications and interface documentation to ensure completeness, accuracy, and applicability.
- Worked directly with customers, addressing frequently changing priorities.
- Embedded real-time software engineer working on 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular base stations and mobile devices in varying roles within Motorola's Cellular Infrastructure business.
- Developed Motorola's first software-defined 3GPP Physical Layer on a TI DSP-based hardware platform, on-time and well under budget.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Senior Staff Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a lead or senior engineering full-time position on embedded system projects in Silicon Valley. Strength - Have passion and good sense for developing clean platforms, and software in general - Good understanding of software-hardware interface and low-level details.
Skills : .
- Designed, debugged and developed Fixed Wireless Voice, Data Access Terminals, Alarm system and Wireless Routers using Qualcomm chipsets, Nuvoton and Linux/.
- Consulted and coordinated customers, RF, PDN engineering and system integration teams for design, optimization and improvement of EVDO access and .
- Led RAN software teams for development of ATM and IP BS for Sprint, KDDI, SK Telecom and LGU+ and accomplished distinguished system performances.
- Designed and developed EVDO (3GPP2 C.S0024/C.S0069 and A.S0009) call processing software including Video Telephony, QChat, multi-carrier DO, inter/.
- Designed coded and tested drivers of RNG (Random Number Generator).
- Provided APIs and implementations for symmetric cryptography .
- Integrated and debugged video playback of H.263, h.264, Mpeg4, WMV decoder and video recording of h.263 and Mpeg4 encoder with OMX IL .
MS In Geophysics
Associate Senior Staff Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Chief Software Architect and Manager with a unique combination of leadership, engagement, collaboration, teamwork, communication, resilience, and technical expertise. Experience in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering and Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Program Management and Functional Management.
Skills : Teamwork, Communication, Resilience.
- Examined the key factors affecting memory performance, such us cache, TLB, hardware threading, memory controller etc in the two architectures.
- Developed platform-generic benchmark tests which can measure memory performance at the accuracy of the cycles.
- Worked done as below: Developed a firmware framework for the Juniper ASIC on-chip 32-bit CPU and DMA engine, replacing the old firmware infrastructure.
- Provided many benefits such as dynamic resource management, state-machine based task management.
- Developed ucode to do DMA, packet transfers and processing without having to understand the low-level hardware details.
- Worked on various link level protocols (Link Aggregation, BFD etc).
- Coded destination lookup ucode instruction parser with Bison.
Bachelors Of Electrical Engineering
Senior Staff Software Engineer III Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience in developing Services Gateways, LTE Gateways, Telecom software, and UMTS protocol solutions. Led the interface(IFL) subscriber feature to enable policy enforcement for enterprise edge and VPNs as subscribers in Juniper Service Control Gateway Lead member in design and development of multithreaded charging module which encompasses gtpp protocol, charging record management, charging server failover in Juniper PDNGW Led the intra chassis charging record high availability(HA) feature for session pic data sync, handling of session pic fail over and failure of all available charging servers Implemented multi threaded subscriber management module for a distributed session pic architecture in Juniper PDNGW.
Skills : LTE Gateways, Telecom software.
- Wrote replacement 16550 device driver for existing CDPD modem in C++ Code was portable between DOS and a Hitachi SH-3 Processor.
- Provided the design and managed the implementation of boot code and peripheral interface for the ARM L7205 processor for use in an internet appliance project.
- Worked with UI and download process interface software (called Download Proxy).
- Created a custom Linux boot disk to host a secure software download via https over ethernet, utilizing Apache, Openssl.
- Wrote a secondary boot application as well as organize Linux boot system to minimize size, including the Linux kernel.
- Built an infrared transmitter controlled by a Raspberry Pi to programmatically change channels on a set top box.
- Engineered Supervisor with five direct reports.
Bachelor Of Technology
Senior Staff Software Engineer III Resume
Objective : A seasoned technologist with 22 years of experience in designing architecture and developing (love being hands on) Big Data, meta data, informational and operational data driven service oriented application platforms that run on the web, cloud, private networks, mesh networks and the edge. Believe anything and everything can be turned into a data point: visualized, stored and analyzed.
Skills : Big Data, meta data, informational and operational data.
- Created a peer-to-peer network of nano-satellite constellations in the LEO (lower earth orbit) for global coverage.
- Included yearly reviews, among other personnel activities.
- Wrote a SOAP server implementing the OpenEPG specification for Echostar STBs.
- Designed and Implemented check switch API for 2Wire Homezone Set top box.
- Architectured and developed for Juniper LTE PDN gateway.
- Worked with product management to understand the market requirements and formulate the product engineering requirements for IFL subscriber feature.
- Identified the requirements and CLI, design and implement IFL subscriber management, policy control for enterprise customers.
BS In Chemical Engineering
Senior Staff Software Engineer I Resume
Summary : Full-Stack Web Development Versatile and accomplished Software Engineer with comprehensive knowledge and experience across all aspects of software development. Creative, resourceful, and intuitive problem solver with a strong work ethic and a natural ability to quickly adapt to new environments and technologies.
Skills : Software Architecture Software Engineering Software Development.
- Developed device drivers for other peripherals in the device.
- Modified the subscriber profile with addition and deletion of interfaces, seamless subscriber recreation during daemon restart and session pic restart.
- Led the charging module development in LTE PDNGW.
- Designed and developed charging server communication, charging data record (CDR) management, charging server fail over management while running charging daemon on different session pics for scalability and performance.
- Led the charging High Availability feature for CDR HA during session pic fail over, all charging servers failure.
- Helped with identifying the requirements, design and development of subscriber management for mobile subscribers.
- Managed device data, analyzed it in-stream to generate insight as well as track and control data sharing to ensure privacy.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Lead Senior Staff Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Lead Software Engineer Accomplished engineering professional with expertise in Java and Android. Strong front and back end infrastructure development background. Broad experience in architecture and implementation of embedded and client-server systems, working closely with interdisciplinary teams, customers, and vendors.
Skills : Java and Android.
- Developed the first iPhone peer to peer messaging instaChat mobile application iCrowdSurf (precursor of FireChat) based on Bonjour Discovery Services and BEEPLike protocol.
- Submitted before the 2008 opening of the App Store this application allowed for the creation of crowds so users can message each other without a centralized server.
- Applied for patent entitled "Method and Operatus for Proximity Based Social and Computer Communication" Architect the Global LockBox secure Cloud compartment storage model.
- Wrote Adobe Air Flex windowed application front end and RESTful web services on Glassfish java with Mysql backend.
- Developed WebDav based Global LockBox Virtual Drive on linux along with installers for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- Developed high-performance applications for the Network Element Manager written in Java.
- Collaborated with System Engineers and the global development organization to design and implement an adaptation/translation layer between the eNB and Network Element Managers from other vendors.
Bachelor's In Electrical And Computer Engineering
Senior Staff Software Engineer Resume
Summary : Software Architecture Software Engineering Software Development Leadership truly enjoy utilizing skills to design and develop software solutions which satisfy customer needs. Also enjoy learning new languages, tools, and methodologies, which allow to develop solutions more efficiently. After all, for the best results, a software craftsman must couple the appropriate tools with good design to produce high-quality, maintainable products within the budgeted time.
Skills : Software Development, Leadership.
- Worked on numerous performance issues to speed up the upgrade of data in large, multi-million row databases.
- Worked on Java code to protect against SQL injection and limit and monitor access to encrypted data.
- Implemented utilizing Java and design patterns.
- Specified, prototyped, and designed a multithreaded application to monitor key statistical performance indicators in the LTE network.
- Implemented utilizing Java, EJML, thread pools, Hibernate, and SQL.
- Wrote JUnit test and automated tests utilizing Google Robot Framework.
- Resolved memory leaks by collecting and analyzing heap memory usage for new software features using JConsole and JVM garbage collection logs.
Bachelor's In Computer Science