Senior Superintendent Resume
Summary : Innovative Construction Manager adept at finding engaging ways to motivate construction teams to exceed expectations maintain high standards. will bring stability strong communication any team that with.
Skills : I have been a very sucessful superintendent over projects.
- Reviewed plans specs during schematic design pre-construction.
- Coordinated utility service providers according to project schedules.
- Obtained building specialty permits from local jurisdictional agencies.
- Conducted weekly production operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability resolve critical issues.
- Performed regular job site observations provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
- Reported to vice president production on conformance with contract schedule.
- Worked with construction administration consultants plan field observations schedule.
- Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
- Oversaw the entire building turnover process, while enhancing communication between all construction management.
Sr. Senior Superintendent Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of progressive experience construction industry specializing coordination, supervision of both commercial residential construction projects; known for delivering quality of workmanship ensuring jobs materials are upheld to highest standards; expert managing projects from beginning to end within time and budget constraints; experienced supervising diverse crews of 100 people more; proficient in solving design problems implementing work according blueprint; well-versed in human relations seeing to it that projects completed with high client satisfaction.
Skills : Project Management, Computer Proficient, Blueprint Reading, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Hospitality Construction, Industrial Construction.
- Tower Construction is successful valuable company that recognized general contracting, design/build services, construction management.
- Supervise daily operations coordinate short-term schedules contractors on all site projects.
- Ensure all construction results adhere specifications and that projects compliance with state local building codes contractual requirements.
- Managed each project with precision resolve problems arise.
- Enforced company safety policies maintain outstanding record of injury-free projects crew contractors.
- Specifically, accountable for: 1.
- Collaborated with administrators on supervision of all work operations.
- Scheduling all construction jobs.
- Estimating materials and manpower needed for construction jobs.
Jr. Senior Superintendent Resume
Objective : obtain Project / Construction / Superintendent position within organization where skills acquired from 30 years' experience aspects building, management, client care fully utilized.
Skills : Revit, Bim, Excel, Inventor, RS Means, On-Screen, MS Project 2016, Word.
- Coordinated led 25 employees subcontractors throughout all phases construction projects for local building company specializing assisted living facilities.
- Oversaw site access and signage.
- Prepared tracked budgets, contracts, change orders, and schedules.
- Identified qualified subcontractors vendors.
- Participated actively administrative financial audits and closeouts.
- Liaised with clients contractors.
- Maintained project documentation records.
- Performed site inspections.
- Developed storm water pollution prevention plans (SWPPP).
Asst. Senior Superintendent Resume
Objective : Senior Superintendent is responsible for the development of all aspects of the construction operations, including land development, site planning and design, construction, and oversight of all trades.
Skills : Inventor, RS Means, On-Screen.
- Developed and implemented construction plans.
- Managed the construction schedule to ensure safety and quality standards are met.
- Managed project budgets to meet established goals.
- Managed all trades on site to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Oversaw project delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managed the entire project life cycle from beginning to end.
- Ensured compliance with all policies and procedures in accordance with company standards.
Associate.Senior Superintendent Resume
Summary : 10 years experience with BORTON including 6 years managing projects. Responsibilities include on site management contract terms conditions, acting as a direct representative client public, and implementing project management systems. Site Superintendent, have absolute authority responsibility on day day basis create a safe productive work environment for total project success client satisfaction.
Skills : Carpenter, Superintendent, Construction Manager.
- Construction Management Building Waste Water Treatment plants, Pipelines Deep Injection Wells Job Responsibilities Provide single-point field coordination for Work Package assigned representing Construction Manager in field.
- On daily basis monitor and record all work scope being executed prepare comprehensive Daily Report with measurement of daily quantities completed resources utilized.
- Understand contract documentation and test plan for designated Work Package.
- Ensure Contractor prepares prompt requests for information (RFI's) for questions that may affect construction schedule.
- Review, analyze record any construction issues potentially resulting in scope, time or cost impact to work of Contractor which may result in change contract.
- Ensure master As-built drawing information is being maintained Contractor.
- Plan and coordinate all field testing inspectionsb accordance with Contract Documents.
- Document compliance and non-compliance with established quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Work with Project Manager and/or Superintendent to implement methodology and criteria to resolve any non-compliance notices previously issued.
G.E.D In High School Studies
Senior Superintendent III Resume
Objective : Construction Superintendent with more than 27 years progressive experience managing various constructions projects from high rise core and shell retail tenant improvements, Manage building permits process from submittal acquisition. Estimate, review, evaluate bid documents. Travel projects for site review prior to bidding; act as owner representative; conduct pre-construction meetings punch walks.
Skills : Client Relations Understanding of Construction Procedures.
- Duties Responsibilities - General Superintendent over seeing multiple superintendents - Manage Multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Coordination of field activities.
- Developed, track monitor project schedule.
- Regular interaction with subcontractors vendors.
- Coordinate all inspections with inspection agencies.
- Coordinate manage with Project Manager field changes, RFI's change orders.
- Reviewed conditions and quality control on site during all construction phases.
- Ensure jobsite is organized and projects a professional image.
- Maintains safe, healthy work environment.
Senior Superintendent II Resume
Objective : Highly effective PMP certified Senior Project Manager (PM) with excellent track record delivering high profile projects within scope and budget. In-depth knowledge project life cycle ranging from business case definition to delivery subsequent maintenance of implemented projects. Proven history of collaborating with senior executive level management, users, delivery teams ranging vendors house technology teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Visual Studio, Sdlc, Public Speaking, Account Management, Software Development.
- Projects undertaken include construction Commercial, Industrial, Municipal and Institutional buildings throughout the U.S.
- Responsible for daily operation of job site including: Managed team of up to 40 direct reports performing hiring, termination, site safety functions, and coordination of various sub trades.
- Maintained customer relationships with frequent owner client representative meetings.
- Ordered and maintaining inventories in JIT environment management site logistics.
- Conduct daily weekly "look ahead" meetings that monitor productivity, ensure quality, sequencing other subcontractors personnel for compliance with local safety standards project schedule.
- Sampling Projects 8th Avenue Place, Calgary, Alberta Canada (Budget $12M): LEED Platinum Standard 52-story office complex, with six-level underground parking and  sq feet of available space.
- Project achieved owner occupancy three months ahead schedule.
- West Calgary LRT Extension and Substation (Arbor Lake and Rocky Ridge), Alberta Canada (Budget $1M): The construction of a new light rail transit substation and control facilities.
- Westbrook LRT Station Calgary, Alberta Canada (Budget $1M): A light rail transit station comprised of a 6 floor office tower, parking garage, underground rail facility, and supporting infrastructure.
B.A. In Computer Science
Senior Superintendent I Resume
Objective : Seeking General/Senior Superintendent position where continue to maximize experiences coordinating field construction operations abilities troubleshoot and resolve problems leading to successful project completion. fluent with all project phases, trades, vendors, inspections, and co-ordination of obtaining temporary and Final CO building.
Skills : Process Improvement, Project Management,Proficient On All Types Of Heavy Equipment.
- Ground Up, Core and Shell: Glass House Condominiums - $80 million; 33-story DCCCD - Brookhaven College Science and Health Building Expansion - $9 million; 3-story Midlothian First Baptist Church Expansion - $3 million; 2-story Collaborate with owners, architects, engineers, vendors.
- Coordinated direct sub-contractors to perform work.
- Assist with pre-bid interviews pre-install meetings with Project Managers estimating department.
- Supervision of employees.
- Maintained daily report weekly schedules.
- Provided three-week look ahead schedules.
- Conducted safety and sub-contractor meetings.
- Receive and stage delivery of materials.
- Coordinate site logistics.
A.A.S. In Construction Management
Lead Senior Superintendent Resume
Headline : Quality-focused strong Commercial Construction Senior Superintendent utilizing exceptional leadership skills, team management skills combined with knowledge construction sub-trades. Has excellent communication skills extensive knowledge blueprints plans designs. Has a technical certificate Construction Trades Construction Business more than 15 years experience leading teams Commercial Construction Superintendent 10 years Senior Construction Superintendent over multi-type construction high medium rise commercial projects.
Skills : I have been a very sucessful superintendent over projects.
- Managed all phases construction projects including; $88m Ground up 250,000 sf K-8 learning center; ground-up tilt-up structural steel construction, $312m sf Hospital Upgrade Expansion downtown project with diverse ownership and old neighborhood surrounding site.
- Performed garage 14 story pt deck gargle build, Terminal B Sacramento International Airport Expansion Upgrade, $450m.
- 55 story condo/hotel/parking/retail center.
- Supervised all in-house staff of 4 assistants superintendents and 2 superintendent 1 project administrator.
- Supervised all subcontractors on job site.
- Monitored all subcontractors ensure quality workmanship safety guidelines met.
- Implemented personnel cost controls controlled budget.
- Utilized good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Kept daily ProCore work logs tracked WIP and documented daily logistics.
Certificate In Construction
Senior Superintendent Resume
Objective : Oversee total construction effort which ensures projects were constructed accordance with design, budget schedule. Included interfacing with client representatives, Architect/engineer (A/E) representatives, subcontractors security. Requested support from company specialists (Safety, Procurement, and Scheduling) needed on assigned projects.
Skills : Able to operate any machinery.
- Desnoes Geddes Limited Directed construction operations of six parishes controlled activities of three supervisors twenty four technicians.
- Monitored evaluated parish's expenses operating costs.
- Managed unionized working groups of supervisory ground staff design, construct maintain bottling plant and offices, thereby maintaining reliable and quality product to customers.
- supervised numerous staff different operational areas developed coordinated interaction between compliance, technology operations areas, participating development customer service initiatives of all areas.
- Involved project management of new bottling line construction, building modification ground maintenance management property maintenance.
- Directly responsible emergency response, distribution hub maintenance, president vice presidents residences maintenance.
- Weekly inspection for viability, structural integrity road ways bottling plant flooring general factory buildings.
- Monitored construction projects recommend payment on projects and maintain accountability for monies paid out for work done.
- prepared and signed correspondence to contractors, suppliers and others.
Masters In Business