Social Service Assistant - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Social Service Assistant with excellent communication skills to communicate with individuals of all education levels, ability to comprehend and apply complex policies, knowledge of community resources, effective organizational skills, time management skills, self motivated, leadership skills, multi-tasker, team player, strong sense of community involvement and the desire to make a positive difference, ability to be compassionate and non-judgmental, honest, patient, and caring.
Skills : Social Work, Community/program Development, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory And Leadership, Word Processing, Data Entry, Office Skills, Customer Service, Managerial, Through A Trauma-focused Lens.
- Provides social work assessments for each resident, which identifies their personnel and medically related current situation and related history.
- Participates in interdisciplinary care plan conferences and contributes to the development of care plans for residents.
- Provides regular Progress and Quarterly notes in the residents' medical chart indicating the needs, changes, recommendations, and concerns regarding the resident.
- Attends all meetings required by Medicare, Medicaid, and the Facility to provide continuity of care and meet the in going needs of the residents and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Worked closely with social service and emergency help hotline personnel, appointment scheduling and transportation, delivered medications to clients in their homes daily, reported clients' needs to nursing staff and case managers.
- Doing a complete MDS assessment Performing social service care to residents from start to finish Creating behavior tracking for residents.
- Assist with activities of daily living Assist patient with showers/laundry. Escorting patients to and from meals, doctor's offices and miscellaneous activities
- Assist dorm managers with observations and management of the dormitory.
Bachelor Of Science
Social Service Assistant Resume
Objective : To establish a position utilizing extensive training and experience as a Social Worker with a growth-oriented organization to meet business objectives and support commitments; where leadership, technical skill, strong work ethic, and dedication will enhance advancement. Observes and records patients' progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintain this information in client records.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Fast Learner, Data Entry, Office Skills, Customer Service, Managerial
- Interviewed active-duty soldiers; provided psychosocial assessments to identify treatment needs which affected the soldier's psychological adjustment.
- Conducted assessments that included identification of mental health factors that may impact the soldier and their family.
- Established rapport with individual patient contact via telephone and mail, developed and updated comprehensive schedule of assessment sessions, including follow-up sessions, and coordinated assessment and behavioral family therapy services.
- Made independent decisions when the situation requires immediate action and can call on the treatment teams in cases where questions arise.
- Kept and maintained essential records of soldiers treated, by promptly updating their medical records in compliance with the Mental Health Service, documentation policies and procedures.
- Prepared correspondence and reported pertinent to cases handled, kept statistical data for reporting purposes, developed and maintained files on community resources, and collected and reported other data as required.
- Served as an assessment consultant to treatment team members, professional nurses, clinical social workers, psychologists, physicians and staff at the support facility, and employees of community and military agencies.
Master Of Arts
Senior Social Service Assistant Resume
Summary : To establish oneself as a successful professional by executing the skills acquired from the academic qualifications, rich experience by personal approached to a given problem. Desires to deliver an exceptional
experience with a positive and energetic attitude. Effective Organizational skills and strong experience of working in a fast-paced & high-pressure environment; demonstrated the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and provide quality service.
Skills : Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Visio, Project Coordination, Project Planning, Project Management.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive and current file of information on area public, private and voluntary service organizations.
- Maintain liaison with human service agencies and organizations in the civilian community through membership on community agency councils, participation in agency-sponsored activities, and site visits.
- Receive client inquiries concerning community services.
- Interview the client to assess the type of assistance required.
- Provide information ranging from the limited factual response (e.g., service agency name and telephone number) to more detailed factual information about community service systems, agency policies, and application procedures.
- Collaborates monthly with clinical providers to template scheduling that allows for patient care, administrative time, and training requirements.
- Monitors and reviews credentialing requirements for 15 providers to ensure compliance with MAMC standards.
Social Service Assistant I Resume
Summary : Social Service Assistant I, possessing a flexible & detail-oriented attitude; Proven abilities in ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customer queries, achieving service quality norms. To utilize the full extent of the medical skills in the business office where the highest quality of care is given in a professional setting.
Skills : Detail Oriented, CSR, Professional Phone Skills, AR/AP, Insurance, Billing, EMR, CNA, CHHA, Certified Activities/Social Services Director, ICD-9, CPT Coding.
- Applies knowledge of social services skills to independent assessments of each patient with quality, appropriateness of services, and the psychosocial needs of the patient's family.
- Maintains regular Progress and Quarterly reports in the residents' medical chart indicating the needs, changes, recommendations, and concerns regarding the resident.
- Supplies Quarterly reports or as needed updates and verification regarding residents' DNR and all other Advanced Directives forms in order to ensure that the current desires of the residents are accurately documented and will be followed in accordance with their wishes.
- Communicates patient information in adherence to HIPAA standards.
- Follows the state and federal guidelines for documenting patient information.
- Upholds patient rights' by helping to identify, prevent, and report any abuse.
- Performs customer service and interpersonal skills to discuss admission, skilled and long term care, and discharges with physicians, staff, nurses, residents, families, and durable medical equipment suppliers.
Bachelors of Science
Social Service Assistant - Temp Resume
Objective : Social Service Assistant seeking a position in the non-profit sector that utilizes the cultural-sensitivity, communication, and organizational skills, as well as, provides opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Communicate and collaborate with other professionals involved with the care of a patient.
Skills : Social Work, Community/program Development, Conflict Resolution
- Serves as a social service assistant for the Department of Behavioral Health Provides administrative, clerical, and office management support for Department Chief and Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge.
- Provides administrative support to active duty service members, through coordinating client care, and managing incoming members who seek treatment.
- Manages suicide report of all suicide attempts involving active duty service members and dependents.
- Organizes and coordinates weekly grand round schedule and speakers.
- Performs a wide range of word processing, data management, and computer-based functions.
- Prepares descriptive reports and department internal reports.
- Attends meetings as designated by superiors, communicates and documents minutes during designated meetings.
Bachelor's Of Business Administration
Lead Social Service Assistant Resume
Summary : Lead Social Service Assistant with an objective to obtain a position that will provide growth opportunities commensurate with work ethics and experience. To associate with an organization that gives a chance to enhance the skills and be a part of the team that excels and works towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : Self-starter, dedicated, and efficient, Excellent communication skills, Excellent problem-solving skills, Computer skills: Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, Cooperative team player, Ability to work independently.
- Initiate and assume responsibility for keeping resident's Health, Social Services, and Pertinent Information up-to-date and in compliance with State, Federal and District Regulations.
- Promotes awareness for the Social Service Program.
- Assist the Social Worker of the facility in providing case management services to residents and their families.
- Works with Community Resources to provide pertinent information to residents and family members upon discharge to help improve the quality of life in and or out of the facility.
- Works along with family members, residents, and staff to coordinate the" Plan of Care" meetings of all residents.
- Monitors the progress of all residents and reports to the Social Service Director and Director of Nursing.
- Set up and ensures the transportation of Medical Appointments.
High School Diploma
Social Service Assistant - Full Time Resume
Summary : Dependable Social Service Assistant experienced in case management, implementations of new programs, emergency assistance, and volunteer coordination interested in serving our community through the provision of quality social services. To render the sincere services to the organization and achieve economic independence through professional growth and to acquire valuable knowledge and experience from the job
Skills : Social Work, Community/program Development, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory And Leadership
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Advocate for clients or patients to resolve crises.
- Conduct MDS assessments as scheduled Utilize consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
- Answer multi-line phone system, direct calls, take messages, type documents and forms, fax referrals, filing, greeting visitors, and aiding the Social Services Director.
- Supervised students in the dorm. Participated in daily staffing to discuss clients and their needs.
- Assisted students with obtaining needed resources at times -Referred students to other sources when necessary.
Master Of Business Administration
Social Service Assistant/Social Worker Resume
Headline : Willing to work on a responsible job profile and contribute sincere effort in the achievements of the organizational goal. To work in a highly creative and growth-oriented position in a progressive organization where the skills can be effectively utilized for the organization's growth.
Skills : Social services, CNA, Word Processing, Data Entry, Office Skills, Customer Service, Managerial
- Advice Veterans about government benefit programs, homeless assistance services, and other social service needs.
- Provide information or refer veterans to public or private community services for assistance.
- Assist clients with the preparation of forms, such as food stamp, rent, home care, medical, and other public assistance application packages.
- Consultation concerning programs for individual family assistance programs.
- Coordinated organizational recruiting efforts for two veteran health fairs events obtaining participation from local businesses.
- Performed office administrative data entry procedures operating various database software programs successfully tracking veteran community outreach programs.
- Employed best practices principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer, needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services rendered, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Social Service Assistant - Part Time Resume
Headline : To be a part of forward-looking, strategic decision making, leading and self-developing as well as acting positively with honestly towards the duty which will ultimately lead to the fulfillment of the objective. To succeed in career growth and excellence which provides job satisfaction and self-development to help to achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : EMR, CNA, CHHA, Certified Activities/Social Services Director, ICD-9, CPT Coding.
- Organized referrals to social workers or to Community services throughout the County as well as State services in support of veterans.
- Coordinated the veteran health fair project organizational recruiting efforts achieving the participation of various local businesses.
- Deploy excellent customer service skills advising Veterans about government directives, housing programs, homeless assistance services, benefits, and other social service needs.
- Performed office administrative data entry procedures operating VA database software.
- Tracked various Veteran community outreach events employing MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Evaluated processes and implemented changes that improved production effectiveness.
- Provided office support with all administrative duties as well as a greeting, directing, and assisting customers via phone or email.
Bachelor Of Science
Social Service Assistant - Contract Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a helping profession that will be diverse in opportunities for personal and professional growth. To contribute as a team member in a lively work environment focused on promoting business growth by providing better worth and services. Seeking for an opportunity in the field of communication to utilize skills for the growth of the organization and upgrade the skills and knowledge in the communication sector.
Skills : Extensive knowledge of Case, Treatment and Care Plans, Social Work, Community/program Development
- Assist in managing social service operations for a nursing home; provide answers for individuals regarding waiting lists, provide tours of the facility, update lists, and inventory residents' clothing and belongings.
- Assist in making and filling out new resident's admission packets, gather and maintain donated clothing items.
- Participate in care plan meetings; listen to residents' and resident's family concerns and aid in finding a solution.
- Help residents locate lost items; assist with moving residents to new rooms in the facility.
- Assist in the Election Board, visit with residents on a daily basis to provide a friendly atmosphere, and prepare and complete discharge paperwork.
- Report to Social Service Director on a daily basis and perform her duties when she is unavailable.
- Help prepare data for monthly resident's charts.
Bachelors Of Science
Social Service Assistant Resume
Headline : Caring Social Service Assistant with experience in assisting clients to obtain needed services, including housing, mental health, medical and financial. Extensive case management experience with marginalized and at-risk populations. Knowledgeable of community resources.
Skills : Typing skills 35wpm, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory And Leadership, Word Processing, Data Entry, Office Skills, Customer Service
- Taking referrals, filling out paperwork, acquiring physicians for residents as needed, computer input, coordinating with other staff, and completing and explaining legal paperwork.
- Facilitate discharges from the facility back to the community or to other facilities; including communicating with available resources.
- Meet state criteria regarding collecting, documenting, and reviewing, in an interdisciplinary team setting, of data regarding residents.
- Attend meetings and conferences and relay pertinent information to coworkers.
- Meet as an interdisciplinary team to discuss residents considered at risk and implement strategies.
- Help to monitor, compare, and assess behaviors of concern and relay information to physicians.
- Work with organizations to help educate about dementia and the lives it affects.
Bachelor Of Science