Stockroom Lead Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position in facility from which can utilize all of unique assets gained with education and work experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel Certifications., Musically Inclined, 5 Star Chef, Automotive Tech.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Oversaw all daily operations of 5 store locations.
- Consulted with customers on the latest styles and trends.
B.A In Sociology
Sr. Stockroom Lead Resume
Summary : Seasoned Warehouse Operator with more than 8 years in random industrial, warehouse and technical backrounds. Courteous and hard working, with superior customer service skills. Handles high pressure situations and resolves issues by problem solving to meet deadlines. Always on time or early for work. Extremely fast learner with the ability to assess situations and come to a solution promptly.
Skills : Inventory Management, Clerical Duties, Public Safety.
- Received in and audit all incoming shipments from distribution center, DSD vendors and Ups.
- Used Kin operating system on computer to print online shipment paperwork, update shipment status and use rf gun to locate online shipment in proper pickup location.
- Used computer to research shipments due in.
- Updated and added stock to inventory when receiving mislabels.
- Set up backroom for truck unload and keep team on track to ensure unload time is under peramiters set for piece count.
- Printed daily load reports for DC shipments, verify any incoming high price items and audit while truck is unloaded.
- Moved carts and pallets to proper locations for floor associates.
Jr. Stockroom Lead Resume
Objective : To acquire a fulltime position with a company that will value determination, honesty, and commitment to succeed; to apply my knowledge in a challenging yet exciting environment. Proficiencies Strong communication skills Focused on accuracy and attention to detail Strategic planner Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office Employee training Problem solving Self-motivated, disciplined Mathmatics (statistics, algebra, etc.
Skills : Construction Demolition, Demolition Clean Up, Tile Installation, Residential Painting, Sheetrock Installation.
- Assisted Stockroom manager in managing the stockroom.
- Assisted Stockroom manager in managing and scheduling stockroom staff.
- Assisted with all employee and product discrepancies.
- Made adjustments within system to correct problems with product overages and product loss.
- Processed receivables use to fill and replenish the sales floor.
- Discussed company policies with workers and enforced safety regulations.
- Accurately analyzed and completed paperwork regarding associate productivity and incoming merchandise.
Bachelor Of Arts
Stockroom Lead III Resume
Headline : Warehouse Manager with 24 years of progressive experience in a variety of retail, distribution, and manufacturing environments. Analytical and detail-oriented, ensuring accuracy and compliance in high-volume warehouse operations. Well-versed in improving efficiency of processes and procedures and optimization of resources.
Skills : Retail Management, Loss Prevention, Customer Service.
- Managed and motivated a team of three in stockroom operations for a medical diagnostic equipment manufacturer.
- Maintained $4-million inventory of finished goods, raw materials, and components.
- Performed rolling cycle counts.
- Achieved over 98% inventory accuracy.
- Led receiving inspections.
- Optimized utilization and layout of a 20,000 sq.
- Assembled and delivered manufacturing kits to meet production schedules.
Stockroom Lead II Resume
Headline : Objective is to obtain a PTA position where can utilize skills that acquired during 2 years of PTA school and 8 years of working in health care profession. Wish to work in an environment that continues to strive for compassionate and exceptional care in a safe and professional environment.
Skills : Physical Therapist Assistant, Organization.
- Ensured all standards, policies and procedures set out by the company or General Manager to be executed.
- Managed cashiering activities in areas of purchasing, returns, and exchanges.
- Ensured smooth operation of the Customer Service Team to maintain excellent customer shopping experience.
- Helped and trained new employees.
- Oversaw team and resolve difficult customer situations.
- Assisted with supervision of 30 team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the store.
- Performed all job duties in accordance with published procedures such as balance quality, productivity, safety and moral to achieve positive results in all stock room area.
Associate Of Applied Science
Stockroom Lead I Resume
Objective : Logistics Coordinator proficient in negotiating and implementing cost saving measures without compromising quality. Adapts quickly to the changing needs of fast-paced and growing organizations.
Skills : Outstanding customer service with problem resolution.
- Oversaw and participated in the shipping and receiving.
- Served as a lead over assigned stockroom functions, trained and provided lead work, direction, and guidance to assigned staff.
- Took inventory and made orders based on our supply.
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Resolved customer service issues promptly.
- Trained new employees on proper protocols and customer service standards.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
High School Diploma
Assistant Stockroom Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Material Handler that will allow to effectively utilize skills, education and training in a satisfying and challenging environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Peoplesoft.
- Responsible for the receipt and storage of material in the stockroom.
- Responsible for daily cycle counts to ensure efficiency.
- Trained stockroom personnel to ensure efficient operation of stockroom department.
- Managed kitting Room operations and material transfers.
- Created and processed sale orders and necessary documentation.
- Maintained and oversaw inventory control and reporting.
- Trained staff and enforced company safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for employee attendance reports and time cards.
Associate Stockroom Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service position with a company that will allow me to fully utilize communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Skills : EFT/Registers, Barcode Scanners, POS System, Forklift Operator, IBM Operating System, Inventory Management.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications by comparing items & quantity to purchase orders to meet ISO compliance.
- Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock by physically counting the orders to meet ISO compliance.
- Performs physical inventory counts by logging the quantity on a worksheet and system to maintain accurate stock of items.
- Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments by receiving the job orders and fulfilling them.
- Distributes stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued by logging the quantity into the Vantage system to meet ISO compliance.
- Maintained a clean and organized stock room while complying to osha standards.
- Trained and lead a team of 3 to 6 associates in unloading and processing incoming merchandise within a given time frame.
Assistant Stockroom Lead I Resume
Summary : Goal is to obtain a position as an supervisor/manager to work toward meeting the goals that are set by the management team.
Skills : Microsoft Office/Computer, Leadership, Collaberation.
- Scaned and electronically filed inventory documents to store as records in companies Network system.
- Emailed important inventory files to customer contact daily.
- Monitored and re-stocked department supplies when necessary.
- Lead small group of employees daily by distributing work loads accordingly.
- Accepted responsibility for and delegate special projects such as cycle counting, and hot orders as they come along.
- Conducted data entry duties daily by maintaining inventory control logs.
- Expedited part status with purchasing department daily, and obtain package tracking numbers from them to ensure timely arrival and smooth production flow.
- Maintained friendly and sociable work enviornment in department, emphizing in healthy work relationships.
Stockroom Lead Resume
Objective : Seeking a new and challenging position that will benefit from excellent communication, written and verbal skills. Experience with working in Wafer fab, Offshore Assembly, Reliability, Planning and Circuit Stockroom. - Several years' experience of increasing responsibilities in the semiconductor and circuit industry.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Power Equipment Operator, Shipping And Receiving.
- Responsible for directing the daily activities of the stockroom and shipping/receiving personnel.
- Provided training and resolve issues as required.
- Insured daily, on-time job kitting and shipments, while maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Scheduled and issued jobs for manufacturing sub-components, in support of min/max requirements.
- Supported Planning, Doc Control, The Lab, Backend, QA and Engineering with active jobs by making changes to the operations on job travelers, finding missing jobs, insuring jobs are moving for on time shipments.
- Managed and supervised a stockroom and freight team for a new department store at the meridian mall. Job responsibilities included delegating work tasks to team members, processing inbound and outbound trucks, recording damages and minimizing shrink in the stockroom.
- Duties included training new team members, rearranging store floor plans, and building fixtures.
BS In Criminal Justice