Store Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of customer service field. Highly adaptable person who loves being challenged with complex situations, resolve them by utilizing abilities to problem solve, team orientation and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office proficiency, Proofreading, Schedule management, Time Management, Strong problem solver, Dedicated team player.
- Operated and utilized registers, scanners, CRT's to record in an accurate manner the movement of merchandise from the time it was received until it was priced and put out on the sales floor.
- Confirmed quantities of merchandise and other inventory to verify the accuracy of the items that were going to get sent to main campus.
- Verified distribution labels to ensure coordination with the order to be processed.
- Sorted, separated and labeled units of merchandise and inventory to be processed.
- Customer Service, operated registers, answered phone, took messages, registered returns and exchanges.
- Counted drawer and balanced it, counted money to cash out and filled out the POS system.
- Possessed the ability to handle multiple tasks is detail oriented and met production, safety and accuracy standards required.
Store Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : To find a position in an energetic and supportive environment that allows the opportunity to maximize current abilities while providing growth potential through academia and professional experiences.
Skills : Strong attention to detail, Knowledge with POS systems.
- Delivered food and drinks to customers at their tables.
- Relayed orders to kitchen staff by computer Checked in with customers during their meals or drinks.
- Resolved any customer complaints and fixed any errors in their orders.
- Prepared checks that listed and totaled meal costs and sales taxes Answered questions about menu items.
- Made recommendations to customers upon request.
- Greeted and handled customers with a friendly attitude.
- Assisted the owner in the well-being of store, marketing, advertising, customer service, and inventory.
GED In Education
Store Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career that utilizes skills in the area of competence and enriches knowledge, and gives a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kinnser, EClinicalWorks, Cerner, Allscripts.
- Took inventory of all products and order products as needed.
- Organized products and maintained a presentable area for customers.
- Assisted customers with any questions they may have about any vitamins or products.
- Assisted the manager with any tasks the store needed doing from delivering products to customers or running errands for the store.
- Took count of all cash, coins, and other forms of payment at the end of the day in order to close the register.
- Set up and prepared the register with cash and coins for the next day.
- Worked in-store stocking shelves and hanging up clothing Worked at Giant through Goodwill bagging, organizing produce, worked in bakery and meat departments.
Bachelor Of Science
Retail Store Assistant Resume
Summary : To excel in helping individuals achieve fitness goals, guide clients in choosing the best nutrition plans according to their specific goals, and aid individuals in obtaining a healthier image of themselves.
Skills : Microsoft Office packages and data entry, excellent customer service, Able to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Asked to transfer to Sandy Creek branches by company owner to help make their other stores become more efficient.
- Tasked to monitor sales and procedures, and people, to help find where money was going.
- Worked directly with Veriphone to update point of sales system to allow for every item in-store to be scan-able by cashiers and be track-able.
- Worked directly with the management team to develop a new inventory system and perform pricing audits of all items in store.
- Helped oversee the new inventory system with management until leaving.
- Assisted both management teams in day to day operations of Sandy Creek Mobil and Sandy Creek Diner, which are owned by the same company located in the same building, reporting directly to the owner.
- Worked shifts cashiering, dish-washing, and cooking when needed.
Store Assistant/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 25 years experience in warehousing, shipping and receiving 15 years as counter sales and customer service representative for wholesale hardware and appliance dealership 10 years as lead warehouse supervisor at a record storage facility 25 years experience working in varied environments, including warehouses, mail carrier facility, furniture and appliance store and off-site record storage warehouse.
Skills : Attention to detail, Quick learner, Hard worker, Reliable, Team player.
- Operated the tills, including cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift.
- Assisted customers in the selection and purchase of items.
- Ensured that the shop counter is always manned.
- Processed cash and credit card transactions accurately & efficiently.
- Managed the till, taking money from customers and hanging out receipts.
- Checked the inventory listing with actual stock on the shop shelves and reporting and discrepancies to managers.
- Handled customers complaints in a professional and diplomatic way.
MS In Pharmacy
Store Assistant/Representative Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of customer service field. Highly adaptable person who loves being challenged with complex situations, utilizing abilities to problem solve, team orientation and communication skills.
Skills : Dishwashing, Planning Skills.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtained merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Participated in the day-to-day running of the shop.
- Accurately handled cash, cheques and credit/debit cards.
Store Assistant/Trainer Resume
Headline : Achieving Sales Targets, Ensuring all activities during store opening and store closing, imparting training to team members, Interacting with Customers & obtaining their feedback, Visual Presentation of Merchandise, stock mgt, Controlling shrinkage.
Skills : Self started, Able to multi-task and prioritize, Team player.
- Greeted guests and assisting with customer needs.
- Assisted the newer staff members with more complex customer issues and complaints.
- Checked inventory and stock delivery against order sheet.
- Informed management of any stock shortages or other complex issues.
- Assisted with new team member's induction and training.
- Worked with the team to ensure good working practises and moral.
- Cash handled ensuring correct money handling and cash drawer is used securely.
Store Assistant/Trainee Resume
Objective : Experienced with customer service, possessing strong communication skills and the ability to interact with physicians, nurses, and other health care providers. Office administrating talent in medical terminology, experience with office work and work well under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Regularly replenished and refilled the inventory that is for sale on the store shelves.
- Maintained cleanliness in the store and stockroom.
- Efficiently followed all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
- Coordinated the work processes with the sales teams and the other store departments.
- Maintained clean and orderly working area.
- Accurately received and relayed detailed customer orders.
- Proper handled and storage of all store stock.
- Greeted customers and attended to any needs, including responding to questions and complaints.
Store Assistant/Agent Resume
Summary : Maintaining a positive working relationship with all associates within immediate work group, immediate department and the distribution center and used good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
Skills : Billingual German/English, Planning Skills.
- Present Maintained government-issued security clearance.
- Maintained an accurate inventory of store merchandise.
- Maintained accurate signage throughout the store.
- Maintained a working knowledge of every department in the store.
- Accomplished temporary price changes for promotional merchandise.
- Helped management prepares the store for special events.
- Cleaned-up, organized and tuned the musical instruments. Customer service at the counter.
Store Assistant Resume
Objective : Responsible for Cleaning, sterilizing, and preparing the equipment and working areas in strict accordance with sterilization/disinfection protocols, Keeping chairs clean, stocked, and organized.
Skills : Inventory, Shipping and receiving, Loss prevention, Pallete lift operation.
- Assisted inventory, purchasing, and logistic.
- Ensured products movement from suppliers to retails outlets.
- Took inventory and analyze all documentation such as invoices, bills, and other supply documents.
- Make sure goods reach the correct destination.
- Monitored the stock level and reorder the goods.
- Assisted the supply chain manager in planning and organizing the distributions of goods.
- Detailed knowledge of the product range and store layout.