Sr. Front Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail-oriented certified Medical Assistant with more than 9 years experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to 5 senior executives. Organized Assistance versed in coordinating management meetings, high-level conference calls, special events and travel arrangements.
Skills : Speaking Italian, Photography, Microsoft Office Suite, Accounting Software.
- Coordinated board and committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation and distribution.
- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
- Assessed urgency and priorities before accepting or declining appointments and meetings with the CEO.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Compiled company information and related material and distributed it to candidates.
- Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
Bachelor Of Science
Front Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : To continue career in dentistry while enriching patients life, and students lives in a stimulating, productive manner that promotes success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management.
- Drafted biweekly time sheets for 5 Specialized Doctors.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Worked with insurance companies to help clients for approval of precertifications/prior authorizations.
- Responsible for maintaining all invoicing for clients with proper diagnostic and services codes.
- Used Professional networks scheduling software to create and manage all client appointments.
- Coordinated Therapists schedules and maintain patient flow by communicating clients arrivals/delays/reschedules of appointments.
- Responsible for check-in of all clients and collect funds at time of service for invoicing on QuickBooks system.
Front Office Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Highly personable Administrative/Customer Service, Professional with 10 years of experience in administrative office support. Qualified by, offering great customer service, showing a proven record in building and maintaining a strong client base, Self-motivated, honest and dependable, outstanding communication, and presentation skill.
Skills : Comprehensive working knowledge of various computer applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Handled personal patient information according to HIPPA regulations.
- Created and maintained all clinical files.
- Monitored adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Ensured daily charges are entered, audited, and reconciled.
- Greeted every customer with enthusiasm and energy.
- Set the standard for customer service by demonstrating professionalism and hospitality knowledge to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Offered guests cutting-edge solutions in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner.
B.S. In Psychology
Front Office Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Highly competent individual with high energy level and positive attitude. Recognized for reliability and commitment to professionalism. Skilled at multi-tasking, very well organized and efficient. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Thrives at working in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Office Management, Leadership.
- Experienced in accurately entering CPT codes into billing system.
- Partnered with hotel management to ensure standards are maintained between check in/out process.
- Assisted the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff.
- Handled confidential information and/or high value documents/items.
- Applied attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Operated within a high-volume center while meeting a growing need for customer service.
- Assisted in realty office, as front office receptionist and as an administrative assistant by serving with the utmost customer quality of care service.
Front Office Administrative Assistant III Resume
Headline : A dynamic, self-motivated individual with over fifteen years of extensive and varied work experience. Background is a unique combination of corporate, entertainment and holistic health environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Dealt with many clients daily, in person or by phone.
- Provided office support for the office with a history of flexibility.
- Able to handle constant change and interruptions.
- Coordinated customers' interviews and created calendaring system.
- Coordinated hospitality and organization of events planning, enabling me to prioritize and operate proactively.
- Dealt effectively with a diverse clientele while solving problems.
- Created corporate newsletter and distributed it to the staff.
Lead Front Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Front Office Administrative Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fast Paced Multitasking, Interpersonal.
- Recorded towing logs.
- Maintained account records, files, and conducted data accountability in MLS listings update.
- Sorted and distributed all incoming mail.
- Coordinated administrative activity for a busy general dentistry practice.
- Handled patient accounts receivables.
- Responsible for Submission, review and resolution of all insurance correspondence.
- Responsible for daily chart preparation and maintenance.
Front Office Administrative Assistant/Manager Resume
Objective : To find a Customer Service, Front Office/Clerical, or Administrative Assistant position within a company that believes in Quality Service and customer care.
Skills : Customer Service, Excellent Communications.
- Handled requests for medical records in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Responsible for verification of patient's dental insurance benefits and follow-up on all pretreatment estimates.
- Responsible for ordering all office supplies, and maintaining inventory.
- Responsible for all new patient referrals and tracking Submission, review and resolution of all insurance correspondence and follow up on pretreatment estimates.
- Handled patient accounts receivables.
- Dispatched and assigned tow calls from Geico, Allstate, AAA.
- Checked in and close out tickets for mechanic and autobody shops.
Medical Administration Assistant
Front Office Administrative Assistant/Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position as a Medical Administrative Assistant, or Insurance Verification and Authorization Coordinator for the Front office to utilize and advance skills and potential in Healthcare Administration and help managers, staff and as well as patients to the best of ability.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management.
- Scheduled appointments by phone or in person for mechanical or autobody needs.
- Kept track and record of many accounts for services.
- Used managerplus and eclaim as a database.
- Used microsoft office consistently.
- Enjoyed the office environment, but wanted to find a position.
- Greeted patients upon arrival, process their personal and insurance paperwork.
- Answered four phone lines, processing payments, explaining treatment sequences, schedule four operatories in a general practice and final treatment planning.
Health Services Management
Front Office Administrative Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills, work well independently or on a team. A patient listener who fully focuses on speakers and understands a variety of accents. Resourceful and detail-oriented, skilled problem-solver. 10 plus years of experience offering outstanding service to diverse clients.
Skills : Customer Service , Home Health Aide, Administrative Assistant.
- Answered an average of 550 inquiries in any given week.
- Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings.
- Earned 100 percent marks in all categories including communication, and listening skills, problem resolution and politeness.
- Handled large amounts of paperwork and data.
- Handled petty cash, floats and expenses.
- Provided accurate administration of all paperwork generated at office level.
- Quickly learnt about new in house database systems.
- Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
Front Office Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Administrative support professional offering versatile secretarial skills, expertise and experience in the areas of Customer Service, Billeting/Lodging and Human Resource.
Skills : Medical Billing, Customer Service, Clerical, Healthcare, Sales.
- Checked Patients IN and OUT Insurance Verifications.
- Requested Authorizations.
- Answered multi-line phones and directing telephone traffic.
- Scheduled of appointments and follow up visits.
- Kept Electronic Health Records Up to date
- Completed application for potential loan Customer, verify established credit and bank info, payday loan, data entry, answering multi ph lines.
- Able to record and store records chronologically.