Document Controller Resume
Summary : Accomplished administrative professional with eight years of progressive responsibilities and experience. Capable of handling a wide range of administrative functions, while consistently producing top-quality work.
Skills : Records and database management.
- Develop and manage utilization of document control database system allowing for better tracking of documents, approval loops, revision identification, quality, and timely receipt for distribution.
- Created and established work instructions for document retention plans and implementation of retention vendor services.
- Responsible for ensuring circulation durations for distribution and retention cycles are tracked and monitor any deviations so they may be reported to management.
- Prepare, file, and distribute all project documentation/drawings and correspondence for EPC groups (engineering, procurement, construction).
- Support estimating and bid proposal teams to receive, check and validate documents regarding possible projects and job showings Receives and appropriately handles emails from clients and staff in an accurate timely manner.
- Facilitates information flow and action with coordinators.
- Creates transmittals and files for recipients to ensure nothing is delayed that may affect bids or projects Maintain document distribution matrix for project teams, client lists and key personnel Assisted in engineering specification templates to be uploaded to the EDMS.
- Participate in weekly safety and estimating meetings.
High School Diploma
Document Controller III Resume
Objective : Over ten (10) years of experience as a document controller/ Sr. document controller. Used skills and knowledge to contribute to the success of several major projects.
Skills : Duplicate Detective, Folder Sizes, NetInfo, SAP, Coreworx, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, Print Folder Pro.
- Responsible for examining documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Review contracts to determine documentation required for each phase of project.
- Monitor due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents.
- Manage the flow of correspondence into and out of the Company; ensure outgoing documents are accurate, comply with company standards and policies, route correspondence to correct associates; and protect and secure confidential and proprietary information.
- Copy or fax materials; organize, maintain, and safeguard files and databases.
- Monitors status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- Reviews and verifies project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Submits project documentation to management for approval, and transmits approved documents to customer.
B.A. In Criminal Justice
Document Controller II Resume
Summary : Looking for a suitable position where I could be a productive and contribution member of the team or organization to utilize work experience in the field of Document Control, Project Coordination, System Support, Data Base Management, Business Coordination, Market Research, Product Presentation, Client Promotion, Marketing, Techno-Commercial Negotiation, Office Administration and Project Support Services.
Skills : Operations, Account Management, Loss Control, Analytical Support, Customer Service.
- Received and registered client-provided documents for detailed engineering or construction engineering projects, including in-house generated document.
- Controlled issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
- Maintained specifically assigned project databases.
- Ensured proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Reviewed completeness of documentation and prepared document transmittals.
- Prepared and maintained AFC and As-built photostat books for detail engineering or construction engineering project, either for in-house use or for onward transmittal to clients during project closeout.
- Performed document quality check in accordance with company engineering document control procedures.
- Performed file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
Master of Science
Sr. Document Controller Resume
Summary : 7 years of Supervisory/Management experience, in both Quality and Customer Service Leadership roles. Six years of SAP foreground and background experience in various modules.
Skills : Office Administration, Accounting and finance, Business.
- Creating, implementing, changing and maintaining all documents pertaining to the Quality Business Management System, according to the rules and regulations.
- Collaborated on the creation and writing of the Quality Manual that drove all standard operating procedures, work instructions and corresponding documentation.
- Trained all new employees in the standard operating procedures of the ISO system.
- Certified to perform internal audits on the implemented Quality Business Management System.
- Created and maintained a web site for all the plant's ISO documentation.
- Trained all affected employees in changes to the Standard Operating Procedures by doing En Masse training.
- Passed seven ISO External audits and two recertification audits without any findings.
- Worked independently to assist a new printing business in creating and implementing the ISO system.
BS In English
Document Controller/Analyst Resume
Summary : Dedicated, hard-working individual with proven organizational, time management and interpersonal skills. Works well in teams or individually to achieve goals and objectives.
Skills : Adobe Pro.
- Report writing, records scanning, imaging processes, quality assurance for case review sheets.
- Remote storage, standing shelf archives for records retention.
- Utilizes imaging systems to store Standardized Case Review Sheets (SCRS) records into SharePoint for remote storage.
- Performs quality assurance checks (QA) on imaged and paper records in NCIS file systems.
- Manages and controls physical records for standing shelf archives in NCIS Records Department using Department of the Navy (DoN) Records Retention and Disposition Guidelines.
- Coordinated with NCIS Records personnel to retrieve stored files.
- Received and fulfilled requests from customers for SCRS file information from field agents or other NCIS personnel.
- Utilizes NCIS imaging processes and imaging systems to scan records to create Adobe Professional PDF files using optical character recognition capability.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Document Controller Resume
Summary : Detail and organizational skills have helped many projects with their success and completion. Having the ability to properly handle a high volume of work while keeping the work's integrity intact.
Skills : Ms Word, Marketing And Sales, Management.
- Receive and send all documents to database / log entries for tracking purposes Prepared, download and printed documents/drawings, specifications, Add/update documents in project information systems.
- Quality check documents, drawings, and transmittals for correct titles, revisions, and document number and revision submitted by suppliers/subcontractors, and engineers.
- Prepared various documents for the Project Engineer/team.
- Maintaining copies of client specifications and standards for a project, which includes tracking of specification deviations and addendums.
- Maintain internal issuing, tracking and reporting status of drawings, specifications and engineering documents.
- Verified data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies.
- Independently plans, schedules and performs broadly defined clerical and document management tasks.
MBA In Marketing
Document Controller/Coordinator Resume
Objective : A skillful communicator with exceptional interpersonal, oral and written presentation skills as well as strong analytical and critical thinking skills which has progressively led to positions of increased responsibility.
Skills : Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Team promoter.
- Managed the project email inbox to ensure that internal requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for issuing all engineering documents as well as supplier/vendor documents.
- Quality checked, processed and distributed official engineering documents that were sent and received from the client.
- Ensured that document control functions were being performed in accordance with policies.
- Ensured the project teams followed the defined internal document review and approval process.
- Cut the company's costs by providing on the job training to all new project coordinator personnel and project team.
- Provided interface training to the engineering department for the Xait software.
- Created work instructions for the coordinators to follow in efforts to help strengthen the team's position within the project.
Master of Science
Document Controller/Processor Resume
Headline : Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Skills : Document Control.
- Responsible for all Document Control Activities for the Project Team.
- Provided training and guidance to the Document Controllers/Administrative and Technical Assistants in other offices as required.
- Provided guidance and training on Document Control processes for the Project Team members.
- Monitored and expedited as necessary the progress on document reviews and approvals.
- Receipt, registered and distributed of Contractor/Vendor and internal documentation.
- Ensured all documentation is collected, logged, copied, filed and distributed accordingly in a timely manner.
- Provided information regarding the document control team for the weekly and monthly reports.
- Provided audits of document control practices within the project.
Bachelor Of Science
Document Controller/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To work as an Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service Agent of a highly prestigious company that would hone knowledge and enhance abilities that would contribute to the growth of the company.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Skills.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project-related personnel movements, including travel, transport, accommodation (including the Company Crew Flat) and related logistics.
- Responsible for coordinating with clients and / or agencies to ensure proper personnel movement.
- Determine project related visa and security pass requirements and arrange for all the necessary visa, security passes, seaman's books etc.
- Required for the project personnel and ensure that they remain valid for the required duration.
- Maintain the Company's asset database system.
- Maintain a database containing purchasing, suppliers and personnel information.
- Preparing the monthly personnel and C-Nav signal utilization report for the job costing.
Document Controller II Resume
Summary : 10 plus years of dependable experience as Administrative Professional with a proven record of accomplishment in the areas of Document Control, customer relations, records management, information systems and general office operations.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Manage the daily operations of the client document control and assist with the RHi proprietary software RHiComs during the measurement phase of the projects.
- Track and expedite submittals from contractors.
- Assist in record preparation, imaging, storage, and related services off-site.
- Work closely with project managers, engineers, and contractors to maintain and resolve document and drawing issues.
- Control processing of project-related files and documents in the computer-based document control system.
- Controlled all incoming documentation, from suppliers and clients.
- Receiving documents, checking for accurate stamping and meta-details and processing according to procedures.
Document Controller Resume
Summary : Experience in projects related to infrastructure rehabilitation, hospitals, high rise tower, hotel, bridge, sewerage and educational institutions.
Skills : Project Management, Information System, Expedition Contract Manager.
- Updated & maintained information in the management system ensuring high quality document flow.
- Established & managed document filing system for all hard copies of incoming & outgoing documents.
- Assured compliance with project communication protocols and document control procedures.
- Reviewed incoming drawings for completeness and accuracy of drawing transmittal sheets.
- Maintained an up to date register of design drawings with latest revisions.
- Maintained copies of all submitted & approved contractor's submittals.
- Trained new document control staff building competence for handling document control system at site with minimal supervision.