Senior Regional Manager Resume
Summary : A Senior Regional Manager Position in Real Estate / Facilities Operations, which utilizes widely varied skills, experience and knowledge, and enables to function, in part from home workstation. Some travel is acceptable.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Acquisitions Analysis, Real Estate.
- Managed Corporate Real Estate Operations for Eastern, Central and Southwest U.S.
- Encompassed approximately 875 corporate-owned or leased facilities, comprising well in excess of 3 millions.
- Hired, trained, and supervised property management staff in three regional offices.
- Traveled extensively, assured project fiscal and schedule compliance.
- Reported to Senior Management at Safeway Corporate in Pleasanton, CA.
- Oversaw regional Lease Administration, Change Management, Budget Establishment, and AR/AP Fiscal Compliance.
- Coordinated regional implementation of a corporate web-based Real Estate Information System (REIS) and Accounting System databases.
Jr. Senior Regional Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a Senior Regional Manager position with your company that will utilize skills, abilities, and experience, as a seasoned management professional, in order to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Property Management, LIHTC, Spanish Bilingual Fluent.
- Oversees all aspects of management of the tax credit and market rate portfolio in the Northeast.
- Responsible for the implementation of comprehensive business plans, lease-ups, and strategies that promote the optimum achievement of operational, financial, and overall performance of the Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Maryland portfolio.
- Supervises 3 Regionals, 14 property managers, and 16 maintenance supervisors.
- Works closely with Human Resources Department in the development and retention of staff.
- Oversees payroll, approval of expense reports, purchasing and any expenses whether contractual or not.
- Conducts periodic site visits.
- Reviews monthly operating reports to track financial operations of 20 properties.
- Provides reports to President, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Senior Regional Manager/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Regional Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Project Planning, Execution, & Resourcing Negotiation.
- Manages multiple teams ranging in size from 9-36 team members that support customers ranging from SMB to Fortune 50 across multiple business segments including Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, Telecommunications, and Government that generate almost $500 Million dollars in revenue for Dell.
- Directs, facilitates, and administers ITIL based service support processes and teams in the coordination of incident ownership and customer account management on a 24x7 basis.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the organization.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce for the organization in the US and Canada.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Sets strategy, goals, metrics, and compiles/analyzes statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Manages and drives problem-solving efforts between customers and services personnel.
- Responsible for training and mentoring of functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery; adherence to standard processes, best practices and continuous improvement.
Senior Regional Manager I Resume
Objective : A highly energetic, analytical, and results-driven leader with extensive experience in multi-family and commercial property management. Brings a diverse background of building motivated management teams focusing on achieving high revenue goals. Skilled in developing and managing multi-million dollar operating and capital budgets.
Skills : Account Management, Advanced Computing, Banking & Finance.
- Responsible for managing over 2,500 multi-family units with an estimated value at $50 million for the 6th largest third party fee management company in the United States (100,000 units).
- Responsible for all aspects of budget development, expense control, risk management, and forecasting.
- Worked closely with HUDs management policies which included contract renewals, management reviews, reserve requests, rent increases and resident relations.
- Developed strategies and implemented effective solutions to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Led meetings, discussed feedback, and developed a constructive work efficiency dialogue.
- Cultivated positive relationships with community services and interacted with a diverse population.
- Enhanced professional industry relationships through affiliations including IREM, RHA, NCHM, and BOMA, IFMA.
Senior Regional Manager II Resume
Headline : Property Manager or Multi-site Senior Regional Manager position with a reputable company that will allow for personal and professional growth and will utilize; expertise to affect bottom line property performance.
Skills : Competency In Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook; Salesforce.com CRM, Basecamp, Constant Contact E-Marketing Software; Quickbooks.
- Hired, trained, and managed a staff of over 25.
- Created and evaluated curriculum that was used company wide.
- Responsible for launching and running program with all levels of management, staff, and outside locations.
- Developed and monitored the program's budget; oversaw financial well-being of the program.
- Analyzed cost effectiveness and cost controls.
- Managed and owned school relationships particularly with the principal and other school administrators.
- Oversaw contract compliance.
- Managed all HR paperwork.
- Created policies and procedures to insure maximum efficiency.
Senior Regional Manager III Resume
Summary : Provides strategic and functional leadership and direction to the health services team. Areas of responsibility include occupational health and regulatory compliance; health promotion and well-being; and consultative support for health-related issues impacting employees and the business.
Skills : Diligent, Sales Management, Financial Adviser, Morningstar software, Great Communicator.
- Accountable for growing profitable sales with National Brands (Hellmann's, Lipton, Knorr, Skippy, Lawry's, and Wishbone) with Foods and Sysco.
- Oversaw account planning-execution with core item penetration and new product introductions.
- Conducted 40+ training sessions for 250 distributor reps to develop comparable sales capabilities.
- Booth set up and product demonstration for 20 trade shows.
- Grew territory from $2.5M to $4.2M.
- Provided leadership, strategic planning, and direction to the corporate Health Services team and OHN network.
- Provided technical guidance and support for occupational health programs, regulatory requirements, the confidentiality of medical records, legal and corporate standards for employee health.
Asst. Senior Regional Manager Resume
Objective : Senior Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring that capacity and quality of vehicles is matching last mile business demands.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Directed the largest field region with up to $40M in annual revenue.
- Recruited, mentored, and led 22 Sales Representatives and 3 Field Managers to exceed expectations and consistently surpass annual revenue goals.
- Partnered with multiple functional groups to achieve goals and improve effectiveness, including coordinating with Editorial, Marketing, Custom Publishing, and eLearning Groups.
- Served as liaison to Digital Group.
- Consistently led all senior regions in manuscript submissions and signed products.
- Built, trained, and mentored strong team that achieved the #1 district (of 30)
- Selected as Business Unit Coaching Leader, coaching other Regional Managers (peers) to implement best practices for leadership and continually drive strategic improvements.
Associate Senior Regional Manager Resume
Headline : A team leader and team player accustomed to meeting deadlines, exceeding targets and achieving excellence. Renowned for creating and directing winning strategies from concept to fully operational status to achieve greater market share. Negotiates sales across multiple channels and nurtures relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Collaborated solutions including standalone and VoIP on-demand audio conferencing and web-based software as a hosted solution ie.
- Managed services as part of customers' IP convergence strategies.
- Called on Fortune 1000 prospects across all sectors while strategically sub-targeting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, technology, software, and legal verticals.
- Identified new sales opportunities in the designated target market.
- Proposed and negotiated solutions to secure new sales for the Global Crossing enterprise sales organization.
- Teamed with technical, engineering, customer vendors, and related support staff to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction thereby drive new revenue growth from satisfied customers.
- Continued to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and voice application technologies.
Senior Regional Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : An International Sales/Business development position with an organization seeking a motivated, results oriented leader, with expertise in maximizing sales volume, profit, personnel and team performance in multi-site, multi-market environment while managing budgeted expenses.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for developing, leading and guiding the execution of sales strategies and tactics for the region; managing key customer alliances through executive selling of NIBCO products and services to the accounts.
- Managed regional marginal to meet or exceed targeted financial performance, defining new product development opportunities to support regional growth, championing organizational support of the international sales program; and leading the regional team in accomplishing Key Result Areas and related objectives.
- Introduced new products, completing existing product portfolios to cover broader applications which facilitated regional growth.
- Increased the regional profitability 5.5 percentage points by analyzing market price structure, trends and demands as well as customers' key economics.
- Consistently exceeded annual sales targets by greater than 10% Established key sales channels in new markets.
- Increased share of wallet for existing accounts, including securing two large contracts totaling $7.5million.
- Recruited, trained and managed regional market managers for market expansion.
Senior Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Commercial Realty Management, Engineering and Construction Professional with an extensive knowledge of the component tasks utilized in various business and manufacturing processes, which knowledge and experience allow to be a significant asset and valued contributor to any organization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the supervisory management of Eastern, Mideast and Southwest Regional offices, for Safeway and its subsidiaries (Safeway, Property Development Associates, PacTrust, Randall's, Genuardi's, Dominick's), for Regional Managers and staff.
- Responsible for Portfolio activities included all owned and leased properties real estate operations, surplus realty disposition, property development and construction, environmental issues, retail tenant management, risk management/loss control, leasing and litigation issues.
- Responsible for realty included approximately 335 sites, in excess of six million SF, comprised of shopping centers, freestanding stores, warehouses, offices, plants and surplus land.
- Established tools and protocols for facility information references.
- Created numerous Excel / Word templates for the use of counterparts and subordinates.
- Evaluated potential acquisitions for engineering purposes.
- Managed numerous environmental remediation projects.