Student Trainee Resume
Headline : Possess 3 years of excellent creative, administrative and organizational skills with experience utilizing various multimedia technologies. Self starter- quick learner and highly dependable team player.
Skills : Computer/Internet, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Learned how to calibrate oxygen on the North oxygen analyzer that is in a room near the smoke stack.
- Fabricated, and installed tubing for instruments.
- Trouble-shoot thermocouples to factor temperature measurements.
- Operated instruments near the brine concentrators and on the unit near the boiler on the south and north side.
- Repaired the structure on the east one cooling tower.
- Worked in a team environment. Used measurements, for cutting wood to install new wood support planks.
- Familiarized with the different equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, generators and frequency counters.
Bachelor Of Bachelor Science
Sr. Student Trainee Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to use talents and experience as a carpenter to enhance the success of your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
- Assisted the Executives in the OCIO (Office of the Chief Information Officer) with clerical duties and various projects.
- Created and merged documents such as memos and directives in Adobe Pro, then uploading the documents to Google Drive in a shared folder, .
- Interned at the Marriott in Torrance helping the kitchen staff cook, clean and any other desired tasks needed.
- Calibrated instruments including differential pressure transmitter and i/p transducer.
- Programmed allen bradley plcs using software slc 500 and micrologix 1200.
- Familiarized myself with ac motor drives and programming variable frequency drives.
- Learned how to wire start/stop stations controlling a magnetic starter using wiring and line diagrams.
Student Trainee II Resume
Summary : To find a full time job that will give opportunities and experiences for life, Position will provide a variety of clerical support to attorneys and paralegal specialists. If selected, you may be able to work FT if your class schedule allows. If this is your first Federal appointment, pay will be set at Step 1 of the grade.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
- Used office automation software and equipment to type, edit, and format letters, memoranda, reports, technical documents, charts, graphs, and/or forms.
- Facilitated the exchange of information between attorney, paralegal, and litigation support staff.
- Organized meetings for attorneys (including arranging the time and place).
- Arranged conference calls, reserve conference rooms, and ensure that equipment for the conference room is in place and working.
- Received incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Answered inquiries related to general policy, programs, and activities of the office.
- Received, sorted, and routed incoming mail and correspondence to office staff.
- Assisted in closing cases by purging duplicate documents, ensuring that relevant documents are included with the case file, and preparing an index of the file contents.
Student Trainee I Resume
Objective : Recently graduated from a Veterinary Technician program and looking forward to putting new skills to use while learning from a great veterinary team.
Skills : Graphics Design, Install Software And Device Set Up, Filing, Copying,typing Correspondance 61+ Wpm, Organizing, Data Entry, Inventory Management.
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Administered anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Performed laboratory tests on blood, urine, or feces, such as urinalyses or blood counts, to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of animal health problems.
- Administered emergency first aid, such as performing emergency resuscitation or other life saving procedures.
- Prepared and administered medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Filled prescriptions, measured medications and labeled containers.
- Collected, prepared, and labeled samples for laboratory testing, culture, or microscopic examination.
Associate Of Applied Science
Assistant Student Trainee Resume
Objective : Recent Graduate - Associate of Sciences, Information Systems Management Nine years as an accomplished Information Systems Auditor Three years as a Local Area Network Administrator Exceptionally resourceful, well organized, and flexible Keen attention to detail Strong verbal and written communication skills Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Policy Development, Government Relations, Arcgis, Legislative Process, Public Speaking, Grant Writing/Analysis, NEPA, Quantitative Analysis.
- Responsible for evaluating and analyzing each request submitted for accuracy of information and that forms are completed properly with signatures of authorizing individuals.
- Accessed requests are reviewed to determine if the access requested is appropriate for the requesting individual.
- Investigated of the appropriateness of the information submitted is performed using Employee Data and Organization Structure within CPOL.
- Prepared financial information for Associate Director for conference call with registrant Organized past financial information of registrant firms .
- Served as a member of all-hazard operations such as search and rescue and confined space rescue.
- Communicated in writing developing a variety of written documents to be disseminated for a variety of purposes.
Sciences, Information Systems Management
Associate Student Trainee Resume
Headline : Experienced MRI Technologist with ARMRIT certification. Associates Degree of Applied Science of MRI Technology. Searching for a MRI Technologist position, Full or Part Time. Excellent technical skills, with commended performance in passing ACR Accreditation requirements for 2011, at Pittsburg Open MRI, Pittsburg, CA Reliable, diligent and focused on timely, quality completion of exams. Work well under pressure and time constraints within high-volume environments.
Skills : Proper storage of gasoline and hazardous material Proper.
- Performed MRI exams for all standard body parts for ambulatory patients.
- Provided patients with printed films or CD.
- Maintained records and reports of all patient exams and all MRI magnet evaluations.
- Ensured compliance with government requirements, policies and procedures, including maintaining the cleanliness of the facility including equipment, instruments and work area.
- Reviewed original MD orders with patient to ensure exact body part to be scanned as accurate.
- Verified MRI safety questionnaire with every patient.
- Ability to perform all standard MRI exams.
Assistant Student Trainee I Resume
Headline : Seeking Internship/Full Time to work on real time data projects that brims programming and managerial skills.
Skills : Dispatch, Administrative Assistant, Computer , Computer .
- Typed multiple reports, labels, letters, and fax cover sheets using Microsoft Word.
- Distributed E-mail to staff. Constructed fliers using Microsoft Works.
- Researched information using the Internet. Uploaded and Downloaded information the Internet.
- Utilized Adobe 5.0 to upload files. Coordinated filing system, and assist with maintaining the files.
- Maintained agency databases to ensure quality and currency Reviewed existing investigations and initiated new ones to assemble investigative files .
- Responded to emergency calls and take action necessary to preserve the peace, resolve problems, and protect visitors and resources.
- Provided assistance for hr specialist and assistants of the staffing division.
Associate Student Trainee I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual seeking a position within the rehabilitation field, where knowledge of counseling, commitment to help improve public health and safety and the wellbeing of others can be demonstrated.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Spss, STATA, R, Lexis-Nexis, Social Media, ClearVantage, Zendesk, Salesforce.
- Provided direct support to Special Agents and Analysts on cases of fraud, waste, and abuse of taxpayer money in Afghanistan.
- Conducted background queries and research utilizing Thomas Reuters CLEAR and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) databases to draft Investigative Reports regarding money laundering, bribery, and kickbacks.
- Organized and analyzed investigative materials including Treasury Enforcement Case System (TECS), National Crime Information Center (NCIC), Synchronized Pre-deployment Operational Tracker (SPOT), and Joint Asset Movement Management System (JAMMS) databases to draft Investigative Reports regarding subjects and witnesses for law enforcement purposes.
- Conducted research utilizing open sources to aid Special Agents with their investigations regarding subjects and witnesses.
- Maintained confidential law enforcement documents within the Investigative Case Management System (ICMS).
- Attended the Brookings 2016 Afghanistan Fall Assessment and followed up with a team write up that was published in the SIGAR public affairs September Edition for senior level staff.
- Prepared confidential law enforcement documents for DOJ attorneys.
Bachelor Of Science In Forensic Studies
Student Trainee/Instructor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow the chance to utilize skills and job training, which will provide the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Laboratory Research.
- Assisted with the development of the annual budget execution report by preparing correspondence and supplemental visuals based on current and historical funding allocation, expenditure, and modification data.
- Prepared correspondence and supplemental visuals to explain projects, decisions, and recommendations.
- Validated and reconciled travel expense vouchers to ensure that reimbursement claims were accurate and in compliance with internal travel policies and federal regulations.
- Assisted with workload tracking to include use of spreadsheets and databases to collect and report on workload activities on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepared, scanned, verified, and filed travel related documents.
- Reviewed and modified internal and external presentations to ensure that information was accurate and current.
- Delivered briefings, written and verbally, to management officials regarding multi-phased project performance.
- Organized and reviewed hard copy files in preparation for offsite storage and/or destruction in accordance with internal document retention policies.
- Completed recurring assignments in support of projects assigned to senior program management analysts.
Master Of Science
Student Trainee Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in Food and Agricultural Sciences or Transportation that will utilize education and experiences and provide opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Reporting, CCTV, Security, Asset Management.
- Answered patient calls via; signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patient's needs.
- Applied clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages for patient under direction of nurse or physician on duty.
- Measured and documented vital signs such as blood pressure, respirations, radial pulse, urinary output, and weight of patient.
- Ability to work well under pressure. Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Reported and recorded keeping skills. Performed Visual Basic programming in MS Office Excel.
- Developed various monitoring sites to support web applications.
- Incorporated web programming of a task tracking tool.