Graduate Student Resume
Headline : Environmental Scientist with educational background in geology and environmental chemistry, seeking new opportunity, willing to relocate.
Skills : Grant Writing, Scientific Journal Writing, Scanning Electron Microscope, Life Science Research, Polymer Sciences.
- Independently built, fixed, and integrated multiple components for custom equipment aimed at measuring the energy consumption of diseased cardiac tissue.
- Multi-disciplined engineering and scientific approach and gave a strong education in life science research.
- Integrated engineering knowledge with physiology in order to accomplish experiments.
- Gained grant and scientific journal writing experience.
- Expert in ATP hydrolysis studies involving whole cardiac fibers.
- Explored the kinetics of myosin interacting with actin.
- Independently managed transgenic mouse colony in a clean facility, including breeding, weaning, and general health of colony.
Doctor Of Philosophy
Jr. Graduate Student Resume
Objective : Most recent previous experience is as a graduate student. Balanced time between teacher's assistant duties, studying and taking courses in field, and research in synthetic inorganic chemistry to develop materials for solar cell applications.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer basics.
- Taken by all Track 3 Master's learners, regardless of specialization, learners and faculty explore major issues of ethics and diversity training relevant to the professional practice of psychology.
- Discussed, applications to issues of ethical behavior and diversity based interventions will be exported.
- Engaged in small group activities with faculty from their own specializations.
- Brokeout groups be mixed, allowing learner's ti stimulate each other's thinking across various professional interest groups.
- Described both shame and guilt, overview the impacts of shame in the psycho-therapeutic process and most importantly.
- Talked about the therapeutic c approaches for the healing of shame.
- Discussed are self-help groups, psycho-therapy, exercises the can be done with professional help, and use of support systems, such as family and friends.
Master Of Science
Graduate Student/Intern Resume
Objective : Strong two track marketing and entrepreneur focus. Creation of business plans, strategic growth issues, coaching to stronger leadership and self.
Skills : Team Player, Time Management, Creative.
- Enrolled in University's aster of Arts in teaching program.
- Taught program focuses on developmental, academic, preventative, and immediate services of students K5 in school.
- Set up by teaching students basic foundational social skills and literacy and cognitive enhancement, including large and small Certified Teacher.
- Fulfilled graduatelevel training requirements for a Completed courses include: Human Growth and Development School Law Education of Exceptional Children Critical thinking and creativity in the Classroom.
- Established relationships with families through advocates and home and school connections.
- Created and implemented lessons through the use of creative curriculum.
- Worked with individual students, large group and small group of students to reinforce learning of material or skills through enriched and differentiated instruction.
Master Of Arts In Teaching
Sr. Graduate Student Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the Clinical Research field to utilize strong and proven background in Monitoring of Clinical Trials and Quality Control and Assurance in Clinical Studies.
- Designed activity diagrams and data models to fulfill the new features and requirements.
- Analyzed marketing data and composed vision document to address customers' needs.
- Designed new features and requirements to improve Amazon's online book-selling service.
- Analyzed data by calculating information gain for every variable and generated figures using Weka.
- Munged the data using Python and relation libraries to improve the prediction accuracy for our model.
- Enhanced the user interface to let user see the result in real time.
- Improved code quality with application of MVC and observer design pattern.
Master Of Information Science
Graduate Student (Medical) Resume
Headline : Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology with advanced knowledge and hands-on-experience in design and documentation of clinical trials, statistical methodologies commonly used in biotechnology and public health research, and basic laboratory techniques used in biotechnology with an expertise in operation of SPSS, SAS, Epic, R and biotechnology laboratory techniques.
Skills : SPSS, SAS, R, Clinical Trial Design, Hypothesis Design.
- Developed a study to determine the effect of locus of control and self-esteem on personal income at 10 years and scholarships/grants gained within a period of 10 years.
- Mined data from ICPSR website to study the research questions.
- Developed SAPs based on dataset, current literature and research questions after determination of dependent, independent, control and demographic variables for the specific study.
- Analyzed the data to correlate both independent variables for the target population and derive their effects independently.
- Combined and through interaction using current methods such as Pearson correlation and generalized ordinal logistic model.
- Generated a report to show demographics and analysis results which was submitted to Dept.
- Participated as a part of 8 member team to identify interaction of 4 recombinant proteins with Tyrosyl DNA Phosphodiesterase-2 (TDP2) in mammalian cell-lines employing good laboratory practice (GLP) techniques.
Master Of Science
Graduate Student/Advisor Resume
Summary : Executive level, management professional in nuclear engineering, safety, quality control, financial and human resource management programs, including nuclear and non-nuclear sub systems.
Skills : Chemical Preparations Aseptic Technique Spectrophotometry, PH Meter Automotive Technician, Excellent Lab Documentation , Proficiency High Performance Liquid ChromatographyGas, Chromatography.
- Mediated transformations of allylsilane/nitrenium ion systems.
- Developed methodology for the construction of unsaturated lactams from allylsilane-bearing methylhydroxamates by use of hyper-valent iodine reagent, PIFA.
- Obtained and the reaction was found to proceed in a highly stereoselective manner (98% ee).
- Applied this method towards total synthesis of natural product Alkaloid 235C Advisor.
- Designed and Synthesized tetherable GABA agonists that retain functional GABA-ergic activity.
- Discovered reductive mono-dealkylation of phosphonate esters.
- Synthesized novel GABAc antagonist employing this methodology.
Ph.D. In Chemistry
Graduate Student/Leader Resume
Objective : Studied many topics related to Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Protecting in hopes to become a Health Physicist.
Skills : Protein Biochemistry, Purification And Electrophoresis.
- Focused on TrkB receptor and its two cognate ligands namely Brain.
- Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and Neutrophin 4/5 (NT4/5).
- Focused on how BDNF and NT4/5 help the development of visual cortex, the primary visual information.
- Processed unit in the brain.
- Developed and adult retina and visual cortex.
- Strictly related with postnatal maturation and developmental plasticity in rat primary visual cortex.
- Developed methodology for efficient deoxygenation of primary alcohols via phosphate intermediates.
Graduate Student (Electrical) Resume
Objective : Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver seeking the opportunity to contribute to the overall success of a business team by applying strong written and oral communication skills and editorial background.
- Developed a System Verilog Code to implement a DMA unit for storage of program and data memory, Issue Stage, Program Counter(PC), Instruction Buffer, Instruction Decoder and a Register File used to store results of write-back pipeline.
- Handled pipeline issues like structural, control and data hazards.
- Performed extensive verification of the various modules using test benches for exhaustive number of test cases and through simulation analysis using ModelSim.
- Performed five-valued logic/fault simulation with stuck-at faults by constructing, optimizing and evaluating an ATPG.
- Implemented the targeted ATPG using PODEM algorithm and modelled it to generate a test for each possible single stuck-at-fault.
- Optimized the algorithm by implementing Event Driven Simulation, SCOAP Metrics and efficient D-Frontier Management resulting in 15x improvement in performance.
- Developed a custom made Hardware Generation tool in C language which takes defining parameters like Input Precision (in Bits), Pipelining Stages and Number of Registers to generate.
Master's In Electrical Engieering
Graduate Student (Biochemistry ) Resume
Headline : Research, new product development and market entry. Mentoring guidance for shortening the learning curve to success, especially women entrepreneurs.
Seasoned facilitator for team development and growth challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Monte Carlo Simulation, Matlab, Health Physics, Computer Programming.
- Worked extensively with polymerase chain reaction.
- Worked extensively with molecular cloning.
- Isolated plasmid DNA from competent E.
- Performed in vitro DNA enzyme inhibition studies via liquid scintillation counting.
- Trained for proper handling of radioactive materials (i.e., tritium).
- Isolated RNA from mammalian cells and converted it to cDNA for gene array based expression analysis.
- Isolated white blood cells from leukemic, hospital patient blood via centrifugation.
Master Of Science In Biochemistry
Graduate Student Resume
Objective : Recent graduate of highly ranked university with experience in research, training design, coaching and facilitative consulting looking to break into the organizational development field.
Skills : Coaching, Organizational Development, Training & Development, Research.
- Planned, conducted and presented organizational development research on workplace issues such as employee engagement, organizational communication and job satisfaction.
- Research Examined academic literature and various information sources to write reports and design presentations on employee motivation, leader-follower communication, and strategic planning.
- Conducted literature reviews and composed literature maps.
- Designed surveys, collected and analyzed responses to measure personal achievement, employee motivation and job satisfaction.
- Surveyed CEOs and managers at various organizations regarding growth challenges.
- Recruited research participants and schedule interviews.
- Designed survey instruments such as questionnaires.
Master's In Organizational