Support Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position of reasonability that will enable me to utilize my Excellent Customer Service and Support Skills within a company that offers challenges and personal growth opportunities. Professional individual with excellent administrative skills. Highly organized and a diverse individual, Self-motivated as well as a team player.
Skills : Word, Autocad, Revit, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sketchup, Rhino 5 Drafting.
- Motivate team to ensure that department goals of customer service, productivity, efficiency, and quality are being met and properly balanced.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, and flex between areas of the store and fulfillment functions, as directed by the Supervisor.
- Ensure all picked merchandise is delivered to the send area for the receiving team to pack and ship.
- Process fulfillment orders to include, locating and picking merchandise for customer.
- Maintain high customer readiness and standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
- Assist Merchandise Team Manager in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets.
Logistical Support Associate Resume
Objective : Enthusiastically represented the company by professionally greeting visitors. Provided a high level of customer service and client relations based on outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Established and maintain effective business relationships with external and internal customers, improving communication between customers and company. Priced items and rotated stock by bringing old stock forward on shelves during quieter times.
Skills : Mutual Funds, TA2000, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, IRA distribution requirements, Roth IRA Conversions.
- Easily establish rapport with people of all ages, cultures, and beliefs.
- Dealt tactfully and effectively with difficult customers.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound knowledge to diverse applications.
- Influential in situations that allow close communication and interaction with others.
- Consistently recognized by management and peers for producing high quality work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong commitment to developing a career in Fashion Marketing and Merchandising.
Office Support Associate Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and goal orientated professional with a wide range of skills seeking new career alternatives that will allow room for success and advancement.
Skills : Windows, Vista, NT ,Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Nextgen.
- Essential duties and responsibilities: welcome all patients and visitors to Dayton physicians with kindness, courtesy, and respect.
- Obtain, verifies, and updates patient demographics for accurate billing and record-keeping.
- Collect and record co-payments and/or deductibles.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional tone of voice verify charts contain all necessary paperwork to notify necessary individuals of patients arrival to ensure timely manner.
- Listen attentively to ensure accurate response ensures the patient waiting for the area is always free from trash and clutter schedule appointments as required assist other office support as needed or when requested follow all healthcare privacy and safety rules.
- Obtain and send medical records when requested.
- Skills Used Medical office administrative assistance, excellent oral and written communication and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including word, excel, and outlook.
Bachelor's In Science
Web Support Associate Resume
Summary : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Personable and responsible with experience in retail and customer service. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude.
Skills : Typing Skills Of 60 Wpm. Communicaiton And Written Skills. Strong Organization Skills And Multi-tasking Skills. Highly Trained In Customer Service. Detailed Oriented.
- Coordinated/Executed sign set-up and removal of entire store.Ensured merchandise is properly signed to drive sales and maintain high service.
- Changed price tags on merchandise referring to price lists.
- Assisted with merchandise floor moves and other merchandise project as needed.
- Processed fulfillment orders to include locating and picking merchandise for customers.
- Assisted with markdowns and markup process.
- Expedite the receiving and processing of merchandise.
- Assisted customers and delivered high customer service regarding merchandise and other concerns.
- Organized merchandise by size, color, style on the selling floor.
Sales Support Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry level position within a reputable corporation that will allow me the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while also increasing my knowledge of the corporation's core business.
Skills : EMR, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Appointment Scheduling, Administrative Support, Medical Records, Document Control, Customer Service Skills, Telephone Etiquette.
- Unpack and unwrap merchandise to ensure readiness for merchandising on the sales floor.
- Place sales floor ready merchandise onto fixtures per planogram and visual merchandising standards.
- Execute all types of markdowns on the sales floor.
- Set signage for sales and national ad events as directed.
- Participate in mid-year and annual store inventory.
- Pull and process transfers, return to vendors (RTV), damages, and mark out of stock (MOS).
- Assist in initial training of new associates when requested and gift wrapping.
Administrative Support Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with a company that values a hard worker and a broad skill set. Looking to build a career and obtain knowledgeable skills that would benefit the company's organization as I progress in other areas.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Resolved customer support calls involving software, hardware, operating system issues and/or general inquiries.
- Software investigations included viewing Java code, SQL query text, and hardware investigations included port servers, label printers, scales, WYSE terminal and general networking.
- Provided customer with complete documentation of support calls and resolutions according to FDA guidelines.
- Developed an Oracle database maintenance documentation which included backup and recovery and datafiles/tablespace maintenance.
- Trained co-workers with this procedure to prevent database downtime.
- Developed an ASP support web site which contained information that would aid other support personnel in resolving calls.
Support Associate II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Direct Care Professional and Customer Service Rep, motivated to maintain consumer satisfaction and to contribute to company success.
Skills : Adaptive Team Player, Strong Organizational Skills, Professional And Mature, Supervision And Training, Computer-savvy, Calm Under Pressure, Complex Problem Solving, Active Listening Skills, Courteous Demeanor, Energetic Work Attitude.
- Observed and documented client status and reported client complaints to the systems manager.
- Provided transportation, assistance and companionship to clients.
- Performed household tasks such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming.
- Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients.
- Charted daily information on the clients such as mood changes, mobility activity, eating percentages, and daily inputs and outputs.
- Administered client medications and supervise client specific diets.
- Assisted in showering, toileting, grooming, and dressing clients.
High School Diploma
Support Associate III Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that maximizes my strong organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure with a company that values my strong work ethic, reliability and honesty.
Skills : Multiple phone lines , Type 45 to 50 wpm, access, Excel, PowerPoint, text programs, CCAP, fax and add on's.
- Responsible for managing the home of 4 developmentally disabled adults.
- Daily duties included, but were not limited to: Advocate for clients or patients to resolve crises.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Plan, shop for, or prepare nutritious meals or assist families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Technical Support Associate Resume
Objective : Over six plus years experience in different jobs. Performed are serving, washing dishes, prepping food, making food for specific diets, and drinks with different consistency. I enjoyed the chances that I have had to work with different clients and learn about their dietary needs.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Customer Focus, Reliability, Listening.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming Gathered and emptied trash bins and waste baskets.
- Serviced, cleaned, and supplied restrooms.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dusted furniture, and walls Mixed water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Monitored building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notified managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
Direct Support Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain an entry level position at a company that will be able to further train me in the IT Dept. In this position I desire the ability to increase my knowledge within the company setting. With my enthusiasm, and extreme willingness to learn, I am capable of expanding my skills with any company, and being an asset in any work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point.
- Quality Control and Processing disability insurance applications, and assigning to appropriate Underwriters.
- Ordering of Medical Records through various vendors for purpose of eligibility.
- Mailing of Policy Decline letters, and Initial Premium refund checks.
- Triage of Underwriting and Administrative e-mail.
- Assist Administrators and Case Managers with various tasks.
- Data Entry Accomplishments Recipient of a Bravo award for going above and beyond assisting an Administrator.
- Recipient of various nominations by peers and Administrators, for always being available to help when needed.
Support Associate Resume
Headline : Industrial Engineer with 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, Procurement, Customer Service and Sales seeking a job opportunity in a company where I can apply my knowledge of inventory control and planning, forecasting of product demand and supply, and customer satisfaction to improve efficiency and enhance its commercial relationships.
Skills : Microsoft, Access, Powerpoint, Excel, Construction, Cement work, Matron, Cook.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.