Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Headline : Professional customer service representative Skilled in diffusing difficult customer situation while providing caring customer service Proficient with a multi-line phone and all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medication Technician.
- Interviews, advises, and guides a diverse population of clients to ascertain employability.
- Interprets and explains regulations, rules, policies, and procedures to clients.
- Apprises clients of their rights, benefits, responsibilities, and obligations under program participation.
- Ensures that applications and other forms are completed accurately and thoroughly.
- Assesses client's education, work experience, skills, abilities, qualifications, and job interest.
- Assesses client readiness for job referral, classroom training, on-the-job training, and/or support services; attempts to match clients with available employment, training, or other opportunities/services.
- Identifies problems/barriers that hinder employability.
Sr. Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Summary : An employment specialist works in the human resources department of a company or for a recruiting service, and is responsible for matching individuals with open positions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 45 Wpm, Data Entry.
- Assists clients in resolving and mitigating barriers to employment by identifying the need for other services and benefits.
- Counsels clients regarding recommended solutions and suggested supportive services.
- Makes appropriate referrals to department, County, and other community resources.
- Makes arrangements/referrals for a wide range of specialized and/or support services, which may include ESL courses, high school diploma or equivalency education, homeless mitigation, child care, substance abuse treatment/counseling, family crisis/domestic violence intervention, health care or mental health services, etc.
- Analyzes information obtained from interviews, tests, and other sources to develop short- and long-term client goals.
- Develops and implements individual employment plans ensures client conformance with program rules and regulations, department policies, and employment plans.
- Contacts public and private employers in order to develop on-the-job training and/or direct job placement sites for clients.
MSW In Social Work
Jr. Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Objective : More than doubled the companies profit in less than 4 years, through hard work, dedication to growth and advanced leadership. Proven success and growth within company. Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Accomplished leader, organized, detail oriented and conscientiousness starter.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Some Sign Language, Familiar With DBHDD Services, Ability To Connect With Community.
- Maintains cooperative relationships with employers, academic and vocational training institutions, and support service and community resource agencies.
- Identifies appropriate job placement/training opportunities for clients.
- Maintains an awareness of local job market and opportunities to assist in providing guidance to clients may arrange for employment interviews, attend job fairs, conduct special workshops, presentations, group orientations, or perform other training and outreach activities.
- Monitors and evaluates client's progress through program components monitors service providers through reports and site visits resolves any problems or provides guidance and counseling.
- Inputs necessary information into automated system(s); organizes cases.
- Maintains and updates records on client employment, training, and follow-up activities.
- Takes required action(s) established by regulations and/or department policy; prepares reports on client and program activities and participates in training, pilot and other special projects, committees, and studies.
Master Of Arts In Leadership
Asst. Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Objective : Supported Employment Specialist is responsible for assisting individuals who are unable to work due to a physical or mental health condition, limited education, or other circumstances. The Specialist may work in an office setting, in a home-based job setting, or on the client’s own premises.
Skills : Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving, and swift learning abilities.
- Manages a caseload of approximately 16-18 clients, helping them choose, find and maintain employment.
- Conducts work based assessments on clients through motivational interviewing to identify their professional background and asssits the client in developing measurable long and short term goals.
- Meets with clients on a regular basis (typically between 3-6 meetings per month with each client) to assist them in applying for jobs and assess their progress towards their goals.
- Helps clients find and keep competitive employment that is consistent with their vocational goals.
- Supports adults with brain injuries by building relationships with employers.
- Helps clients think about long term employment goals, work history, strengths and culture.
- Engages clients and establish trusting, collaborative relationships directed toward the goal of competitive employment in community settings.
Master Of Arts
Associate Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Objective : Dynamic professional poised to leverage education and experience toward launching a successful career with a company seeking an articulate team player committed to supporting the company objectives.
Skills : Previous CPR/First Aid, Defensive Driving, PC and MAC operation.
- Provided training, assistance and supervision to clients in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
- Assisted with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
- Facilitated the working relationships between employers and clients.
- Supported community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings, or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Worked with person with disabilities assist with employment certified with apd.
- Assisted individuals with disabilities in vocational settings Build vocational site relationships Provide personal cares, including restroom assistance .
- Provided outreach to eligible clients, supportive service provider, and referral sources to persons with a mental health disability and are homeless.
B.S In Human Resources Management
Supported Employment Specialist III Resume
Summary : Looking for a position, preferably related to Human Services, located within the Washington, DC metropolitan area. have an educational background in Psychology as well as work experience in administrative and office operations. A well-rounded, hard-working and dedicated individual.
Skills : Customer Care Service, Case Management, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite- Graphic Design.
- Served as a liaison between clients and support services Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with clients to determine employment goal Provide .
- Placed and coached 12 individuals in a variety of job settings.
- Worked with the Regional Board to fulfill contract obligations in serving identified individuals.
- Collaborated with Department of Labor, Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Cobb county CSB.
- Assisted adults with serious and persistent mental illness in choosing, finding and maintaining stable employment.
- Utilized motivational interviewing and crisis intervention to interact with clients.
- Promoted to Site Administrator of team on Monitor team progress and organize administrative requirements for the team.
Bachelors Of Science
Supported Employment Specialist II Resume
Objective : Supported Employment Specialist is responsible for working with people with serious and persistent mental illness and intellectual disability, as well as their families, to help them achieve maximum independence.
Skills : Medicaid Billing, Human Resources, Staff Management.
- Assisted with training new staff and provide resources for team.
- Worked with a caseload of about 16-18 clients.
- Assisted clients in identifying jobs that match their interests, abilities, and past experiences.
- Facilitated in the job search process by helping clients create resumes and cover letters, fill out applications, interview preparation, and speaking with managers.
- Assisted and support clients in job maintenance by meeting regularly to check in and help with any work issues as well as facilitate and preserve relationships with client's supervisors.
- Provided supportive employment and supportive education to all participants enrolled in the program.
- Attended community educational & employment resources, SES trainings, & Continuing Education.
Supported Employment Specialist I Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position with opportunities for growth within a successful organization which will allow to utilize educational background and experience.
Skills : Management experience, Social welfare background, project coordination.
- Attended interdisciplinary meetings, MH trainings, and continuing education relation as it relates to the job position.
- Provided services to a caseload of at least 20+clients/consumers at any given time.
- Developed & Sustained community partnerships (including local vocational services, employment resources, & local businesses such as Wal-Mart, LOWES, and McDonalds).
- Provided community based services which frequent driving duties and client linkage to community resources.
- Provided job readiness skills related to resume building, hygiene, dress attire, interviewing, and potential job match.
- Participated in weekly treatment team meetings to assist in the development of treatment plans with appropriate therapeutic interventions, notifies professionals of any unusual observations or incidents, client progress, and follow up.
- Assisted individuals with intellectual disabilities on and off site.
B.A. In Spanish
Supported Employment Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Loyal Strategic planning skills Mediation skills Flexible and effective in working with diverse audiences and multidisciplinary teams Effective written and oral communication and human relations skills Passionate advocate for individuals with disabilities Attributes of strong interpersonal and teaching skills and interest in mentoring and advising students Experience with teaching both on-campus and distance education courses Advocate for community engagement and professional development Competent in program/process evaluation.
Skills : Event Planning, Organization, Academic Coaching, Academic Writing Tutor, Social Media.
- Monitored individuals at work and during community based activities.
- Coordinated and researched resources based on individual needs.
- Provided job coaching and supervision on job sites.
- Assisted individuals in achieving their goals based on their Individual Plans.
- Assisted individuals in applying, interviewing, and maintaining community based and government based jobs.
- Conducted drop ins, completed monthly progress notes, completed monthly attendance, along with various other paperwork.
- Assisted individuals in being hired at government job sites.
Supported Employment Specialist Resume
Objective : Creatively-organized and driven, fueled by obstacles and challenges have not conquered. Professional as well as personal experiences have taught how to teach and to be adaptable in order to maximize all opportunities, as the best is yet to come. have bachelors degree in marketing and interested enrolling in a masters degree program for industrial and organizational psychology.
Skills : Counseling, Medical Terminology, Case Management, interpreting medical and psychological evaluations.
- Assisted adults diagnosed with developmental disabilities find and apply for part time jobs in their communities, providing them with on-going assistance and support according to their needs.
- Recorded details of any client contact in daily progress notes, as well as both weekly and monthly summaries for each client that worked with, for both progress tracking and billing purposes.
- Counseled clients and their families/guardians, upon request, to further explain the benefits for the client, both financially and socially, by beginning work on a part time basis.
- Performed in depth analysis of basic job positions at local business's.
- Identified potential employers in the community for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Assisted participants with assessment of abilities for appropriate employment.
- Assisted individuals, minimum of 16, in obtaining employment.