System Programmer Resume
Objective : Software Engineer with many years of development, support, IT and hardware experience looking for a development position with a company that both encourages and nurtures creativity. Experience and work ethic will be an asset with any company and welcome the chance to face new technical challenges.
Skills : Unix Administration, Middleware Engineer.
- Developed, tested, documented and maintained a variety of programs and tools used to support departmental functions, faculty and staff needs.
- Created a make driven testing harness for verifying group program logic.
- Tested was sparse prior to deployment of the harness and automated testing was non-existent.
- Wrote, tested and documented a core set of reusable modules to handle common functions like file I/O, database interaction, templates and string manipulation.
- Improved and simplified maintenance by replacing inlined/copied logic with tested functions.
- Created a database module w/parser to abstract common functions needed when interacting with the department database.
- Handled transparently for command line, cron and web interaction.
Sr. System Programmer Resume
Skills : Proficient with MS Office, Database Software.
- Develops, Implements and tests wide variety of Web-based products using JAVA, HTML5, JQuery and CSS 3 with Oracle Database 11g.
- Builds Mobile Application that provides Memotech to service their clients through the handheld devices by using HTML5, CSS 3, JQuery, PHP (Web service), JSON and Oracle Database.
- Creates functional and technical specification document for mobile application.
- Creates User interface for mobile application using HTML 5, CSS 3and JQuery 1.4.2.
- Creates and Editing Images in GIMP 2 for Mobile/Web Applications.
- Creates theme for mobile User Interface in JQuery mobile ThemeRoller.
- Creates a Web service using PHP and JSON.
Jr. System Programmer Resume
Objective : Currently engaged in QA projects at Cigna in St Louis, Missouri, as a Senior Software QA Analyst. IT experience for over nine years through the diversified fields of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in analysis, design, development, installation, deployment and testing in the projects under Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Skills : Sunrise Clinical Manager, EPIC.
- Supported the requests from sales, underwriting, medical management and finance.
- Expertises work on data extraction, identifying the data patterns and reporting for the various claims sources.
- Analyzed the requirements obtained from the client through HPSM.
- Prepared Case Diagrams, depicting high level business process flow and interaction diagrams from the business flow in BRD.
- Prepared technical system design and application design specification documents.
- Developed new jobs with respect to the requirements.
- Created new JCL, programs in COBOL, SAS and AS400.
- Framed new queries in Hyperion, Brio Intelligences and Window SAS based on the Business requirement documents.
System Programmer I Resume
Objective : System Programmer Professional with extensive experience in the areas of Data Administration, Web development, and Infrastructure Administration. Significant hands-on technical expertise in Business Applications, Infrastructure, Process Management, Web based systems, Performance Tuning and Stress Testing.
Skills : Financial Edge, Peoplesoft, Fundware, Raiser's Edge, Crescendo Admin.
- Specialized in Property/Liability, Workers Compensation and Auto Claims.
- responsible for Business Intelligence development with SAP Business Objects, SAP Dashboards, Web Intelligence Documents and Crystal Reports for the last nine years.
- Responsible for these tools have been combined to give management visualization of departments, clients and data.
- Responsible for Dashboards generation using SAP Dashboards with drill down capabilities for displaying key metrics for analysis.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports and Ad-Hoc queries in Oracle.
- Automated and maintained user processes, losses and financial reports.
- Responsible for tasks require high database interaction including data manipulation through procedures, scripts, triggers and inline statements.
System Programmer II Resume
Headline : Perform in-house testing and on-site commissioning at client locations locally and nationally. Demonstrating the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and projects, the Control System Programmer will be able to think independently within the specified guideline and effectively interact with employees and clients.
Skills : Sunrise Clinical Manager, EPIC.
- Develops systems integration programs for various control systems
- Designs and develops custom graphical user interface (GUI) on control system touch panels
- Coordinates the creation and integration of A/V control system programs
- Troubleshoots and debugs A/V systems
- Peers review code from fellow programmers to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Maintains software project documentation in company database
- Professionally represents Cenero clients showing empathy, patience and competence
- Maintains a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
- Completes training programs and gain certifications for manufacturers, industry associations and company as required
- Assists in other responsibilities as assigned Qualifications
System Programmer III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated System Programmer, with more than 30 years working in mainframe environments, is looking to secure a position for a Mainframe System Programmer, supporting system software and/or middleware software on mainframe environments for a demanding and growth oriented company.
Skills : PHP, MySQL, HTML.
- Responsible for CICS product and CICS related products.
- Included installation, rollout and support for on and offshore staffs.
- Support included rotation of off hour support.
- Recent Projects: Current Project is install and rollout of CICS Ver 5.3.
- Spear headed a project to standardize all regions, CSDs, JCL, products and usage to improve and ease rollout process.
- Represented the mf for conversion of printing to new vendor printers corporate wide and in new bldg.
- Participated with team to upgrade all Mf supporting products to supported levels for zOS 2.1 and CIC 5.3.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery tests, usually 2-3 times/year.
Asst. System Programmer Resume
Objective : Over Twenty Five years experience in System Integration & Process Control for Clients such as Anheuser-Busch, Frito Lay, Proctor & Gamble, Tropicana, Breyer/Good Humor, Nestles Waters, Monsanto, Korber Medipak, Nestle/Gerber & Missouri American Water. Developed, Tested, Started-Up, Commissioned and Validated PLC Programs and HMI Applications for various production operations - Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Waste Management, HVAC, Material Handling, Clean In Place (CIP), Pollution Control, Quality Control, Device Communications, Sequential Startup & Orderly Shutdown of Equipment in Hazardous Situations, Machine Control.
Skills : Unix Administration, Inventory Management, Mechanical .
- Programmed new PLC-5 controls and Factory Link HMI Application for Cultured Yeast and Brewing production areas at Anheuser Busch Brewery.
- Programmed Event & Error triggers for Brewing Process Analysis (BPA) systems at Anheuser Busch Malt Plants.
- Programmed Event & Error triggers for MAPLE downtime reporting system (PLC-5 & Control Logix 5000) at Proctor & Gamble plant(s).
- Put together drawing packages (schematics, wiring diagrams, equipment location, panel layouts, BOMs, etc.) for numerous construction projects at Proctor & Gamble's St.Louis plant.
- Programmed machine interfaces for production lines.
- Drafted Control Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, Control Panel Layouts for Missouri American Water Co.
- Checked out equipment and started up production processes for numerous client's projects.
Associate System Programmer Resume
Skills : Dot Net Framework: C#/WPF, ASP.NET, WCF/WebService/Restful, Android, Databases: SQL Server / Oracle.
- Designed a new database schema for holding all kinds of related tax information.
- Assisted in the development of Java web based custom solutions for small businesses tax software.
- Designed and Implemented of the Java based application part of the project.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring framework.
- Developed JSP, Servlets and EJB, and other necessary java classes.
- Created XML Schema, and managed the flow of the same to and from the already existing web services (REST).
Lead System Programmer Resume
Summary : System Programmer Position in Information Technology with learning and growth potential to contribute to a company's productivity and revenues. Highly motivated logical Systems Professional who thrives in a problem-solving environment.
Skills : Matlab, C, C++, Java.
- Managed all server and file backups of complete network using Time Navigator software.
- Completed disaster recovery of all servers and files.
- Maintained current patch levels on HP-UX and Redhat Linux servers.
- Wrote Perl scripts to monitor and manage disc utilization.
- Managed CVS and installed application code into production.
- Deployed LDAP throughout Unix environment.
- Led the standards and exit code committee.
- Maintained UC4 scheduling software and scheduling of all application programs.
System Programmer Resume
Objective : Extensive Information Technology experience in team leadership, application development, system programming and system management, and in security management with audit compliance reporting. Experience in leading multiple projects, defining objectives, setting goals, and prioritizing manpower in meeting projects' deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management
- Responsible for support and maintenance of mainframe operating systems and 3rd party software.
- Developed Access database to help track all software installed on 15 LPARS.
- Upgraded HSC, SMC and VTCS software in support of 4 silo complexes.
- Upgraded CA1 Tape Management Software on 5 LPARS.
- Upgraded Softaudit on 4 LPARS.
- Upgraded Control-D on 4 LPARS.
- Worked on maintaining space thresholds on Datacom databases.
- Provided ad hoc reporting for capacity and performance using Visualizer.
- Provided DR support for customers supported out of Chicago Data Center.