Technical Services Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional capable of mastering new technologies. Skilled in developing productive interpersonal relationships as a project manager, team leader and mentor. Knowledgeable in various facets of software development, implementation, and product support. Critically involved in multimillion-dollar software installs. Can effectively communicate to various levels of clientele from end user to C-level executives.
Skills : R, Python, Matlab, Minitab, Java, Java.
- Experienced in critical issue management and understanding of patient safety concerns.
- Worked closely with large hospital systems to meet clinical informatics goals and provide technical support.
- Implemented integrations with multiple external PACs and laboratory systems.
- Helped customers use medical record software to meet initiatives as Meaningful Use, Choosing Wisely, and implementation of external clinical decision support solutions such as ACRselect.
- Recognized by management as prolific developer of high quality code in CPOE usability and order validation tools.
- Selected as coach and mentor for coworkers in instruction of customer service and communication skills.
- Developed novel training methods to reduce onboarding time for new hires.
B.S. In Biomedical Engineering
Sr. Technical Services Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Technical Services Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Aided Architects and Engineers with implementing insulated metal panels into their projects by providing technical support.
- Addressed all technical inquiries involving product capabilities and performance specifications.
- Reviewed architectural specifications and created construction submittal packages containing technical data and testing information.
- Implement and improve version control, artifact repositories, build system, automation systems, and development lab systems.
- Created tools to facilitate self-service provisioning of services and virtual machines.
- Designed and implemented multiple network and direct attached storage solutions in critical environments.
- Implemented and actively managed real time logging and data collection that provides immediate insight into network threats, systems activity, and performance metrics.
Jr. Technical Services Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly skilled manufacturing and production supervisor with extensive training in six sigma with 15 years experience in Quality Control/Assurance and management. Seeking a challenging position that would let use the experience have gained as well as achieve new goals.
Skills : Inventory Management, Human Resource, Administration, LEAN, Six Sigma, Supervisor, Purchasing, Budgeting, Computers, Managing.
- Provided National support for principal companies.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining, and troubling shooting specialized CNC tool grinding equipment.
- Responsible for writing technical and operational manuals and literature, instructing personal in the operation and programming.
- Performed as System, Database and Application Administrator.
- Installed, configured and Upgraded Systems, Networks, Database and ERP Application software.
- Performed Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning of System, Database and Application software.
- Troubleshot and repaired Desktops, Servers, Storage and Peripheral hardware.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering
Associate Technical Services Engineer Resume
Headline : Experienced Information Technology Professional. Possesses extensive knowledge and understanding of varied operating systems and software. Experienced in troubleshooting, maintenance and installation of diverse hardware. Ability to quickly identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Work well independently or in a group setting. Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
Skills : Computer , Technical Support, Technical Support, Printers, Windows, Windows, Laptops, Network Administration, Software, Hardware, Hardware, Unix Administration, Iphone.
- Assisted Professional Services with customer document migration from DMS to NetDocuments.
- Designed and Implemented Back-up solution, Disaster Recovery plan and Highly Available Computing Environment.
- Provided end-user services, including help desk, technical support and training.
- Developed procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, service provision and end-user manual.
- Trained end-user across multiple departments on network operations including log-in procedures, file sharing, printing, security, use of application software and remote access.
- Worked with vendor professional services consultants to benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and systems.
- Provided a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment.
BA In History
Associate Technical Services Engineer Resume
Summary : High performing professional with multifaceted hands-on electrical, electronics, and solar experience coupled with analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills to get the job done, and achieve maximum results. Proven record for envisioning the big picture, applying methodical attention to detail, accomplishing multiple and challenging responsibilities, and quickly mastering complex tasks.
Skills : Excel, SQL.
- Responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Troubleshot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Responsible for Purchasing and acquisition of new equipment, interfacing with providers and medical staff to assess technology needs.
- Responsible for Ensuring compliance with regards to HIPAA laws and information technology processes.
- Assisted in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
- Conducted research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts.
- Evaluated and recommend products for purchase.
BS In Chemical Engineering
Technical Services Engineer III Resume
Headline : Driven professional with more than 15 years of Vendor support, Project Management, and Customer Support experience with a demonstrated track record of success across multiple disciplines. Revenue-centric, quality conscience performer focused on exceeding individual and group objectives by leveraging market analytics and positioning Best-in-Class Business Communication Services to the small/medium business, Enterprise and Wholesale customers.
Skills : Vendor/Project Management, Network Design, Transport Voice And Data, Department Financials And Budgeting, Sales Support/Engineering, Customer Site Readiness And Support.
- Wrote technical specifications for purchase of PCs, desktop hardware and related products.
- Reviewed Epic software issues and enhancement requests with healthcare organizations.
- Developed fixes and enhancements in Cache, Visual Basic 6, and C#.
- Worked primary with the Cadence scheduling application and the MyChart patient portal.
- Developed integration between the MyChart patient portal and third party Document Management Systems utilizing a Web BLOB service interface.
- Worked on the design and programming for a customer facing issue tracking website known as Sherlock.
- Served as the technical lead on a project to upgrade a customer through eight major versions of the Epic software in a single weekend.
Project Management Professional
Technical Services Engineer II Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in paper manufacturing for 20 years. Performed supervision/management roles for 17 years. Key activities include involvement in two paper machine rebuilds, two off machine coater rebuilds, startup of $100 million off machine coating production line, paper machine alkaline conversion, new product development for both paper machines and off machine coaters, and the shutdown of the majority of a paper mill including 75% reduction in workforce.
Skills : It Project Management, It Project Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Programming, SQL.
- Assisted in engineering, building and maintaining an OC-48 BLSR SONET ring utilizing Cisco's ONS 15454.
- Installed and muxed all OC-n, DS3, T1 circuits and POTS services for clients and company.
- Responsible for all transport circuits in facility including maintenance to the client D-marc.
- Responsible for Cisco call manager and gateways (3640) including provisioning, engineering and troubleshooting of the IP phone system.
- Programmed and coordinated all Unity voice mail servers on a daily basis.
- Developed written documentation and procedures for setting up and programming Cisco 7960 IP phones for end users.
- Supported team members in configuring VLANS, IP addresses and ports on Cisco switches and routers.
Bachelor Of Science In Engineering
Technical Services Engineer I Resume
Summary : Driven professional with more than 15 years of Vendor support, Project Management, and Customer Support experience with a demonstrated track record of success across multiple disciplines. Revenue centric, quality conscience performer focused on exceeding individual and group objectives by leveraging market analytics and positioning Best-in-Class Business Communication Services to the small/medium business, Enterprise and Wholesale customers.
Skills : Department Financials And Budgeting, Sales Support/Engineering, Customer Site Readiness And Support.
- Provided 7 days a week, 24-hour Tier 2 networking support for all customer and company issues escalated by the Network Operations Center.
- Responded to clients needs at Data Center for networking and environmental support.
- Recognized as employee of the month January 2003 for outstanding customer service and early completion of office move project.
- Responsible for coordination with vendors and installation of all networking systems at new company office.
- Worked with Mead Research to change the wet end chemistry of #24 PM.
- Improved wet end cleanliness.
- Assumed responsibility of the #32 coater rawstock runnability efforts.
Project Management Professional
Lead Technical Services Engineer Resume
Objective : Experienced, well-rounded and quality driven individual with solid and practical knowledge with successful implementations of large software products in the Health, Energy, and Financial Service industries. Experienced as manager, lead and team programmer. SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE 15+ years: Visual Basic 3,4, 5, 6 and Classic ASP Development, VBScript, VBA.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Solidworks, Strong Work Ethic, Design, Engineering.
- Fully engaged interaction with existing and potential customer base for all Accent Technologies' products and projects.
- Managed all integration points between various standards based solutions (SalesForce, SharePoint, etc.) and customer specific homegrown software.
- Responsible for Preparation and delivery of monitoring reports through the catalyst cycle and formulation of troubleshooting advice based on report findings .
- Reduced off quality product by eliminating rod marks at #23 and #24 PMs' Symsizer.
- Created and implemented several procedures and documents by working with machine operators and supervisors.
- Worked closely with operations to troubleshoot runnability and quality issues on the machines.
- Assisted in implementing permanent solutions and procedures.
Technical Services Engineer Resume
Objective : Analytical and results-oriented management professional with 7 years of experience, across diverse functions, integrating technology, customer needs and business solutions to drive performance. Proven ability to combine analytical skills, ingenuity and strong business acumen with leadership qualities to support go-to-market efforts, and product positioning and promotion for success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Developing Capability In People, Developing Vision And Programs For Process Safety, DevelopingTools To Improve Understanding And Sustainibility.
- Involved in the design, installation and treatment of 237 multi-stage openhole systems with a total of 2435 stages out of the Midland District.
- Provided technical support to customers and Field Operators during problems with well control, breaking circulation, displacement, wellbore cleanup, differential pressures, running procedures, setting procedures, and treating procedures.
- Performed force analysis calculations, pressure drop calculations, and torque and drag analysis prior to system installs and fracture stimulation.
- Developed corrective/preventive action plans for issues arising during operations procedures.
- Performed cementing operations with hydraulic and mechanical DV tools.
- Created and successfully implemented operations procedures for fishing operations, new tools and various wellbore conditions.
- Reviewed development code with an eye towards defects and potential development revisions if other solutions could not be found.
Bachelor Of Science