Transportation Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and flexible individual offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Team Leader, Auditing, Auditing, Research.
- Scheduled transportation with carriers for regular planned deliveries to and from customers, warehouses, and plants.
- Took constraints, such as maximum loads, available time slots, equipment pools, etc.
- into consideration prior to making arrangements.
- Worked independently to run, review, and update reports in SAP and I2 to manage orders and complaints.
- Provided great customer and delivery service.
- Completed all delivery and pick up requests on time.
- Worked with Customer Service and third party carriers at all levels to meet requests and escalations.
Arts And Sciences
Lead Transportation Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position in a well established organization that will allow me to utilize my skills and abilities and be an asset to the company.
Skills : Class A CDL.
- Transported Immigrants from the border to a government facility.
- Transported to the San Antonio Airport and Bus Station throughout the state of Texas.
- Exstensive and frequent driving to include day, night and inclement weather.
- Varying schedule based on customer demands.
- Established relationships and communicated with individuals at agencies, maintaining order with residents and minimizing the use of force.
- Assisted with ongoing and required communications with Trip Management.
- Provided and managed resident safety, security and transported in accordance with all policies, procedures, and applicable regulations.
Transportation Specialist/Warehouse Specialist Resume
Summary : Worked many positions during my 10 years, and I have done many types of customer service jobs. Being around people, and making people smile. You never know how much your smile or just your conversation can brighten up the next persons day.
Skills : Media Communication and Technologies, Defensive Tactics, Chemical Agents, and FireArms Instructor., Level 4 Personal Protection Instructor.
- Served as focal point for all transportation related matters for the wing as the Vehicle Control Officer.
- Compiled and submitted monthly transportation element status of resource and training system (SORTS).
- Coordinated transportation requirements with the host base to ensure sufficient vehicle asset availability.
- Coordinated unit training assembly (UTA) and annual tour (AT) training requirements for personnel.
- Performed internal management audit function for self-inspection programs for all trans functions.
- Managed unit pallet and net program to ensure compliance with AF and higher HQ.
- Managed trans personnel; assists them in scheduling work, pay inquiries, training, and testing.
- Served as Unit Deployment Manager for squadron, monitors mobility operating procedures/plans.
Human Services Counseling
Logistics Transportation Specialist Resume
Summary : Oversee a facility's daily activities, such as processing inmates, responding to emergencies and conducting inmate counts. I maintain order, discipline and security, according to laws and regulations. Defensive Tactics, FireArms and Chemical agents Instructor. Currently enrolled in the certification program for Media Communications and Technologies at Full Sail University.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, Internet Explorer.
- Secured and transported various cargo shipments Achieved a 100 % on-time shipment rate.
- Redirected shipments en route in response to customer requests.
- Established long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous service.
- Divided cargo received by account number and intended location.
- Enforced the on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Apprentice Brick Layer Walters & Wolf - Fremont, CA Requisitioned new supplies and equipment.
- Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
Transportation Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Professional and courteous individual who is dependable, reliable and goal driven. Seeking the opportunity to apply my skills towards the growth and productivity of an organization that values good workmanship and a high work ethic.
Skills : MS Office.
- Verify and approve customs entries.
- Process invoices through proprietary software for payment.
- Route shipments for export including generating commercial invoices, SED and SLI as appropriate for both domestic and international shipments again using proprietary software.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and trucking agents as necessary to move product to final destination in a timely manner.
- Compile various daily reports as needed to effectively manage customer orders.
- Process export shipments both international and domestic using established U.S, Federal, and International guidelines.
- Working knowledge and practical use of ACE system.
Transportation Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seeking position as Transportation Specialist. Currently am telecommuting on part-time basis with Tennessee employer. Would like to continue to telecommute or work on a part-time, contract, or temporary basis locally.
Skills : Very Strong Computer Skills, Including Microsoft Office.
- Transportation safety compliance and transportation training compliance support services.
- Developed course materials including lesson plans, presentations, and user guides for various transportation training classes.
- Assisted clients in meeting federal, state, and local transportation regulatory requirements.
- Developed manuals, policies, and procedures for various clients and internally.
- Performed quality assurance and technical editing of all documentation.
- Purchasing agent for Transportation Services Department.
- Provided project control and management services for Security Engineering Department.
- Tracked project progress, budget, billing, funding.
Program In Education
Transportation Specialist III Resume
Summary : Excellent Driving Record, no tickets or blemishes, logging over 200,000 miles as a CDL driver. Driving Endorsements held: CDL Class B, Air Brakes, and Tanker TSA clearance for hauling Hazardous Materials. ATF Federal clearance for hauling explosives.
Skills : Route Driver.
- Operated vehicle for the safe transportation of students and passengers.
- Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of inner city children with physical and mental disabilities.
- Assisted with the rehabilitation of students into working programs and social situations.
- Addressed critical life threatening situations with unruly individuals.
- Physically restraining of individuals attempting to harm self and others.
- Maintained safety credentials: CPR, CPI and fire safety.
- Maintained accurate records for management and police records for incident management.
- Attended State Programs for accident prevention and police interactions.
Business And Accounting
Transportation Specialist I Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills and experience to create an enhanced working environment for my customers, colleagues and myself.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Email.
- Responsible for operating assigned vehicles over varied terrain in support of combat operations.
- Responsible for managing loading and unloading of personnel and equipment and protects cargo against damage.
- Responsible for operating vehicle material handling equipment.
- Responsible for employing land navigation techniques.
- Responsible for maintaining qualification with radios and vehicle- mounted weapons.
- Responsible for performing vehicle self-recovery and field expedients to include towing.
- Corrects or reports all vehicle deficiencies.
- Prepares vehicles for shipment by air, rail, or vessel.
Senior Transportation Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position that will allow me to expand my knowledge and depth of experience in the industry.
Skills : Computer Software Installation, Cashier, Fork Lift and Cherry Picker Operator.
- Handle export bookings with ocean carriers to secure space on-board marine vessels.
- Arrange truck transportation for customers to move cargo from place of loading to port of export for departure overseas Obtain rate quotes from various ocean carriers.
- Prepare, process, and distribute various shipping documents as necessary to ensure that customer's freight is handled expeditiously.
- Audit and approve freight bill payments to domestic carriers and maintain internal billing records.
- Manage and update customer data using internal system.
- Answer all customer and carrier telephone inquiries.
- Warehouse Transportation Coordinator Arrange and coordinate the movement of import and export freight on behalf of customers.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills necessary for maintaining control of the movement of freight into and out of the warehouse.
Master of Science
Junior Transportation Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Service Hospitality Transportation Extensive, Large volume Hospitality, Commercial Transportation Knowledge; strong leadership abilities. Solid record of promotions based on performance. Insightful commitment to positive communication. Willing to take on new challenges within demanding deadlines utilizing progressive, results-oriented performance style. Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Communication, Leadership Skills, Management Experience, Bilingual Spanish, Efficient trip planner, Ability to lift 75 pounds, Excellent forklift and power jack operational ability.
- Greeted customers and provided world-class customer service.
- Responded to customers' questions and complaints.
- Aggressively pursued delivery schedules to meet bookings.
- Securely transported sensitive documents to purge facility.
- Retrieved old electronics placed in purge bins for recycling from customer sites.
- Conducted inventory of warehouse stock and created inventory lists for consumers.
- Inspected equipment to ensure optimal use.
- Maintained records and statistics for recurring customers.
Junior Transportation Specialist Resume
Objective : Handle transportation processes at their work place. Essential duties of a Transportation Specialist include coordinating the movement of goods.
Skills : Time Management Skills, Detail Oriented, Problem Solving,.
- Responsible for transporting engineers while they test proto-type devices.
- Provide daily supervision of assigned fleets and monitors to ensure proper and consistent performance of duties.
- Responsible for the companies fleet in US Offices, managing the maintenance, uploading all drivers paperwork to company Shared Point Drive.
- Creates and submits all daily and weekly reports and paperwork.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training drivers.
- Travels, as needed, to assist in other markets.
- Implemented new procedures on managing local fleet.
- Cleaned up Shared Point to be more organized Invented a way to attach test devices to window without damaging the window.
Transportation Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking an entry-level position where I am looking to apply my education and experience to the position available. Areas of proficiency include effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as diversity training.
Skills : Logistics, Warehousing, Mechanic, Call Center Experience, Leadership.
- Manage inbound & outbound truckload transportation for $50 million/year transportation spend HazMat account.
- Assist in the daily coordination and execution of Track and Trace efforts of the daily truckload business.
- Support customer service and event resolution teams in managing carrier service issues.
- Daily communication and direct interaction in the managing of transportation costs, specifically in negotiating inbound and outbound linehaul rates for the customer requested transportation.
- Margin analysis and indirect responsibilities in reporting to booking resolution for AP/AR discussions.
- Determine the correct balance between acceptable customer service and profitability.
- Identify non-profitable lanes, negotiate cost effective solutions that do not compromise service, and implement those solutions into the daily transportation system..