Deputy Chief Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in military facility and base infrastructure planning, design and construction that serves on multi-disciplinary teams that are responsible for modernization, repair, replacement, and new construction.
Skills : Autocad, Excel, Word, Leadership.
- Managed a diverse portfolio of projects, from clinic and hospital renovations/replacements to unique projects.
- Developed planning, A&E contracts, schematic design.
- Managed design process and provided technical consultation on construction of 6 facilities projects with construction value of $300M worldwide.
- Efficiently expedited designs to meet governmental constraints on schedule without sacrificing quality or increasing cost.
- Participated in 5 committees developing criteria for diverse topics such as communications infrastructure, planning of facilities, engineering of building systems, and healthcare design guide plates.
- Voted member on major medical equipment selection board.
- Mentored entry level project managers in design, construction, and project management processes.
Certificate In Contracting
Sr. Deputy Chief Resume
Headline : Over 28 years of superior experience in all facets of Information Technology, this includes Information System Security, Mission Impact Analysis, Information System integrity, Information System Planning and Budgeting, Network Management, Infrastructure (hardware/software) Management, Cloud Services, Customer Support and Network Administration.
Skills : Account Management, Inventory Management, Risk Management, Customer Service, Management, Inventory Control.
- Guided working group to devise long-term strategy to sync AF assignments with deployments.
- Liaised with Naval Space and Warfare Center to develop the Air Force Personne.
- Supervised a division of 25 military and civilian agency counsel responsible for over 900 civil lawsuits against the Department of the Army.
- Provided technical and operational guidance to over 50 combined civilian and military personnel responsible for global C2 system operations (OPS) supporting JS and COCOMs at 52 critical sites.
- Oversaw 24x7 OPS of $100M IT enterprise for NMCC; monitored/resolved outages.
- Managed and supported the assumption of global operations picture provider role for USSTRANSCOM.
- Supervised the daily operations of the 24/7 service desk that provides support for over 6,500 customers, including Joint Staff, Combatant Commands and other stakeholders.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Deputy Chief Resume
Objective : Demonstrated expertise in all phases of space operations: acquisition, policy, analyses, and engineering. Vast experience in space policy development and multilateral negotiations.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Mentoring, Management, Process Improvement, Hr Policies & Procedures, Leadership Development.
- Developed security policies and procedures in support of programs and mission requirements.
- Served as the Agency technical representative on numerous committees and working groups requiring extensive security and treaty knowledge.
- Frequently briefed senior federal agency and industry officials.
- Served as Juvenile Officer.
- Supervised 33 security officers and investigators, two sergeants, and one lieutenant, ensure safety of employees and clients
- Certified K9 handler and used for drug enforcement and to reduce chances of being a victim of criminal activity, conduct.
- Responsible for 700+ Personal Reliability Personnel (PRP).
Master Of Public Health
Associate Deputy Chief Resume
Objective : Deputy Chief is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the department and facilitating a positive change in culture. This includes ensuring that the department is achieving its goals, developing and maintaining a positive team environment, and leading by example.
Skills : Electrial Engineering, Facilities Management.
- Coordinated daily operations within the division.
- Built strong liaison with wing and group commanders, and medical treatment facility personnel.
- Conducted inspections of industrial work sites.
- Monitored/interpreted medical surveillance data.
- Created same day acute care/injury sick call, decreasing worker time-off work and increasing return to full-duty.
- Conducted inspections of industrial work sites.
- Concurrently, provided medical determinations for fitness for duty, disability retirement and Office of Worker's Compensation.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Deputy Chief Resume
Objective : Visionary operations and team leader, drove critical Department of Defense Readiness and Human Capital programs during demanding times of reduced budgets and increased military deployments. Possesses a record of building successful and cohesive teams and leading them to achieve and exceed organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Briefed the Wing on the base energy conservation program on a quarterly basis.
- Supervisory Electrical Engineer (Chief, Electrical Design) Civil Engineering Squadron/CECCD, 1172 Iceland Avenue, Bldg.
- Managed the electrical design section.
- Provided design guidance, direction and supervision on new constructions, alterations, maintenance and repairs.
- Led staff of seven human resource specialists.
- Directed assignment and education opportunities for 2,400 Air Force Biomedical Sciences Corps officers.
- Trained fire fighters, supervision of reports to State Office of Fire.
Deputy Chief III Resume
Headline : Security experience gained in the private sector and military, Air Force Reserve Security supervisory experience, Cadet Adult Adviser and Pistol License. Performs and manages air transportation activities.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Disaster Recovery.
- Provided functional oversight of Air Force Weather (4,400 personnel) career field management, force structure and development, training, and resourcing (manpower, budgeting, and programming actions).
- Managed officer/enlisted accessions, promotions and separations to ensure career field sustainability.
- Directed development of manpower standards, training policies, and programs.
- Interfaced with program offices and Air Force Major Commands on weather system fieldings.
- Led Air Force Panel, Group, Board, Council, Air Force Chief of Staff, and Secretary of the Air Force Program Objective Memorandum (POM) actions.
- Performed exhaustive study of complex weather weapons system portfolio.
- Established assumptions, measured effectiveness of approaches and evaluated available alternatives.
Deputy Chief II Resume
Objective : Thirty - four years of diverse experience as a security professional in a number of challenging positions resulting in a well-rounded security background.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Chief, Management.
- Planned and Programed Directorate Command, Stuttgart, portfolios as a political-military .
- Met and maintained communication with clients interviews new hire.
- Trained new hire and Maintained payroll for company Amer.
- Responsible for all company insurance sales within western MA region.
- Responsible for time cards.
- Effectively Scheduled personal for peak and slack periods.
- Provided armed securities of premises Boys and Girls Club Youth Worker Holyoke, MA.
MA In Journalism
Deputy Chief I Resume
Objective : To start a career with a growing organization, facility, or company to apply experience and skills in any position or task.
Skills : Communicate professionally, Leadership.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented logistics policies.
- Executed placement of two CT Scanners at deployed hospitals, ensuring life saving diagnostic capability.
- Created technical training programs to meet immediate requirements.
- Developed improvements to the individual First Aid Kit.
- Created new Special Investigative Units that did not previously exist.
- Worked extensively with the Ambassador to Belize, the country team, and the DEA, in order to create new ideas and materially contribute to the military section of the Country Team plan.
- Coordinated SOC actions through USSOUTHCOM and components.
B.S. In Sciences
Deputy Chief/Executive Resume
Objective : As An Deputy Chief, responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department, including management of the staff, budgeting for the department's activities, and ensuring compliance with all codes and policies.
Skills : Commanding, Management.
- Directly advised the commander of the Counterterrorism Bureau, the (General Officer) Chief of Staff, and the (General Officer) Chief of Logistics and Operations.
- Orchestrated the CTB during critical phase of counter-insurgency campaign, advising counterparts in CT operations, logistics, communications, and construction.
- Acted as the Operational Advisor during the Prime Minister, providing critical operational advice to general officers, which resulted in increased coordination with the CJSOTF.
- Advised National Counter Terror Force (INCTF) on execution of day/night operations, scheduling of events, and management of special projects, logistics, evaluation of civilian contactors, and evaluation of Military Training Team officers.
- Coordinated the implementation of Electronic Counter Measures that ensured security of classified communications, mapping real estate for CTB expansion, construction and submission of the Multi-National Security.
- Managed an annual budget of $12.9 million, a contract valued at $1.5 million and the non-medical equipment refurbishment program valued over $50 .
- Ensured the university's Clery Act Compliance Report.
Master Of Arts
Deputy Chief Resume
Summary : Acquired expert skills in analyzing metrics and critical thinking to solve problems, develop policies, create project plans and manage risk.
Skills : Project Management, ITIL, Cyber Security, IT Management.
- Promoted internally from Line Officer, to Drug/Mental Health Offender Specialist, to Supervisor, to Deputy Chief.
- Monitored and supervised federal.
- Provided leadership, coordination, planning, development, and management of the day to day operations of the Fire Department in a Supervisory.
- Facilitated and Participated in table top exercises with multiple agencies.
- Spearheaded Initial Operational Capability initiatives and Full Operating Capability initiatives for the Alternate NOSC.
- Identified, scoped and satisfied requirements of NMCI and Non-NMCI customers with 100% customer satisfaction .
- Coordinated and facilitated the execution of operations, engineering, and product management initiatives.
Information Technology Management