Police Chief Resume
Summary : Senior Executive Service and accomplished Law Enforcement Executive and Military Leader with more than 38 years' experience in providing leadership and administering police and military operations. Exemplary background in coordinating police activities, with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, and implementing the strategic goals of the department.
Skills : Investigations, Handwriting Analyst, Martial Arts Pressure Point Control Technique and Mechanics of Arrest Restraint.
- Applied comprehensive knowledge and background in law enforcement and knowledge of Federal, State, and local criminal law.
- Conducted various high profile/inter-agency investigations.
- Supervised investigations day to day, including on-line fraud and child pornography involving Illinois Task Force (State Attorney General's Office), and other federal agencies.
- Planed, organized and implemented comprehensive legal training programs to meet overall training objectives.
- Conducted initial and ongoing instruction on evidence collection, interviewing, conducting criminal investigations, and preserving Constitutional legal rights.
- Evaluated training results and provide individual feedback after identifying areas of improvement.
- Served a diverse community with emphasis on Community Policing.
Sr. Police Chief Resume
Summary : Experience in law enforcement and unarmed security, work well with others and enjoy being in the public, however can work on own as well.
Skills : Carpentry, Welding, Driving, Power tools / metal fabrication.
- Built relations with other Law Enforcement agencies.
- Testified in Adjudicatory process.
- Reviewed legal updates in Law Statutes affecting services.
- Instructed for In-service training programs.
- Maintained and updated Operations Manual according to Police & Correctional Training Commission standards.
- Wrote daily operational procedures for Communications Unit and Phone Operators.
- Purchased all necessary uniforms, communication equipment, and administrative forms and materials.
Jr. Police Chief Resume
Summary : Quick thinking Police Officer skilled in assessing risks and making critical decisions under extreme pressure.
Skills : Certified Firearms, ASP Tactical Baton, OC Spray, Taser, NCIC.
- Managed the budget for the Police Department.
- Supervised 4 employees.
- Managed the training for the Department.
- Responded quickly to dispatch and took appropriate action at crime and disaster scenes.
- Monitored and investibgated suspicious persons and situations and unusual activities.
- Analyzed traffic accidents and general traffic surveys.
- Instructed suspects on field sobriety tests and used portable equipment to perform tests.
Basic Law Enforcement Training
Police Chief III Resume
Summary : Postal Carrier plus Defensive Tactics, Chemical Munitions/OC, Distraction Devices/Less Lethal, RIPP Restraints, and A.L.I.C.E. Instructor and ILEA certified peace officer with over nineteen years of experience in patrol, investigation, and supervision seeking a position.
Skills : Mig Welder,blue Prints, CMM, Jig Designer, QS 9000-9001 Supervisor , Team Management.
- Controled all areas of our agency.
- Supervised for four police officers.
- Summited all required paper work for the state.
- Worked with the Paulding County Sheriff's office and State Troopers.
- Worked with the BCI.
- Maintained all documents for each agency as well as the State of Ohio.
- Earned the rank of Police Chief.
Police Chief II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where solid experience in operations, management, public relations, and hands on day-to-day dealing with the public in law enforcement will assist an organization.
Skills : ASHI Level 8 Instructor, OPOTC Instructor, ADAP/SFST Instructor.
- Establishes Department goals, long-range plans, objectives, directives, regulations, and procedures based upon the needs of the Town and the Police Department; continually monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and responsiveness of the Department.
- Directs, coordinates, and oversees all Department procedures, practices, and activities; takes necessary steps to improve police operations.
- Organizes, directs, and controls all resources of the Department to preserve the peace, protect persons and property, and enforce ordinances and by-laws of the Town, State, and Federal government.
- Engages in recruitment, interviewing, and selection of new Department employees in accordance with State and Federal laws and Town policies and procedures.
- Maintains training and performance records on all Department personnel in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Develops and presents annual Department budget, and administers the approved budget in accordance with established Town policy; maintains equipment and personnel at a level consistent with budgeted allocations; seeks grant writing at the Local, State, and Federal levels.
- Takes charge at scenes of emergencies, serious crimes, and accidents; makes final decisions as to courses of action and protection of citizens, property, and police personnel.
Police Chief I Resume
Summary : Results-driven and accomplished Investigator with experience managing a law enforcement agency. Effectively directs overall operations, including patrol, investigations, support, community service, training and administrative services. Extremely competent in all areas of responsibility. Enthusiasm for working with the community.
Skills : Office Administration, Police Operations, Procedure.
- Successfully operated and maintained the day to day operations of the City Police Department.
- Responsible all criminal investigations, accident investigations, and city ordinance violations that happened within city limits.
- Prepared cases for trial and testified in both circuit and district court.
- Focused heavily on community oriented Policing, started a neighborhood watch program.
- Assisted other agencies as needed.
- Arrested suspects, wrote traffic enforcement tickets and patrolled on a regular basis.
- Started a neighborhood watch program for the city.
Assistant Police Chief Resume
Objective : Advance career and use experience and education skills to mentor, lead and Encourage employee productivity and economic growth.
Skills : Personnel Management, Sales Management, Training, Human Resources, Budgeting.
- Tasked with starting up the contract police department from the ground up.
- Selected and interviewed all of the new officers, ensuring that they met the service and professionalism expectations set forth by the Town's 'Governing Body.
- Monitored and responded to daily, weekly and monthly crime trends occurring within the boundaries of the town.
- Maintained the department's 17 million dollar budget and ensured that there were no budget overruns or shortage.
- Monitored complex investigations and reviewed any and all arrest and search warrant applications.
- Served 'as a subject matter expert for other cities and counties as it relates to police policy, promotional testing and use of force incident reviews.
- Responsible for the Cutler Ridge District's Field Training and Evaluation Program for newly hired police officers and supervised the uniform patrol on varied hours for 230 sworn Police officers.
Associate Police Chief Resume
Summary : Seasoned Texas Peace Officer with more than 24 years of experience in a fast-paced and changing environment. Master Peace Officer Certificate with excellent leadership and management skills. Accomplished and energetic EMS Director with a solid history of achievement in managing and establishing an EMS budget for the positive.
Skills : Speak, read and understand some spanish. first responder, several years of marshal arts training.
- Supervised 4 Full-time and 4 Reserve Police Officers.
- Coordinated the investigation of criminal cases, offering guidance and expertise to investigators, and ensuring that procedures are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Maintained evidence and department logs, prepare reports, and direct the preparation, handling, and maintenance of departmental records.
- Explained police operations to subordinates to assist them in performing their job duties.
- Cooperated with court personnel and officials from other law enforcement agencies and testify in court as necessary.
- Reviewed contents of written orders to ensure adherence to legal requirements.
- Informed personnel of changes in regulations and policies, implications of new or amended laws, and new techniques of police work.
Assistant Police Chief I Resume
Summary : Executive level leadership and management experience, 32 years of progressive law enforcement experience, worked within labor and non-labor environments, have developed, managed and provided oversight for budgets ranging from 1 million to 13 million, have worked in smaller agencies, under 25 officers, and larger agencies 140+ employees.
Skills : Mic, Powerpoint, Excel, Customer Service, Report Writing, Community Relations, Community Outreach.
- Prepared work schedules and assign duties to subordinates.
- Prepared budgets and manage expenditures of department funds.
- Serve as chief law enforcement officer for the town.
- Tasked to serve as the South end Robbery Task Force Commander.
- Interacted with the public to enhance the positive image of the Department and its relationship with the community.
- Initiated a Friday night movie program for children and their families in the city park.
- Protected the city from law suits.
Police Chief Resume
Summary : The professional objective of Wade Krohmer is to be professional, hard working, and courteous to all that Wade meets in any job setting that Wade is working.
Skills : Occupational Safety Inspector, Fire Inspector, Fire Service Instructor, Good With On A Computor.
- Oversaw day to operations and management of the department.
- Responsible for reviewing Officers paperwork, maintaining a daily crime log, time log, and other management duties.
- Received the Governors Award for high rate of DUI arrest.
- Maintained special training in Crisis Intervention Training which instructs talking and negotiation techniques.
- Scheduled maintenance on Police Vehicles etc.
- Supervised and conducts complete and accurate investigations, and prepares reports for same.
- Established and maintained necessary and appropriate record of activities; on a monthly basis, prepare statistical information for distribution to Council Members at Town meetings.