3rd Shift Supervisor Resume
Headline : Results-oriented Manager and Key holder versed in handling a wide range of tasks in challenging, fast-paced environments. Over many years of experience increasing sales, growing customer loyalty and training staff. Seeking Assistant Manager position in high-energy environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mastercam, Cadkey.
- Oversight of 3rd shift Die Shop and Inspection department leads along with the subordinate staff.
- Recommended process improvement to Die Shop Manager.
- Oversaw production is working accordingly, completed daily spreadsheets record, and report timesheets and daily production numbers.
- Completed store opening and closing procedures.
- Received and counted money after the 3rd Shift.
- Processed cash, credit, debit, and check payments.
- Greeted customers promptly when came to the store.
High School Diploma
Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a permanent Shift Supervisor position, a full-time position in a warehouse-manufacturing environment and to grow with the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Handling, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, Retail Sales.
- Assigned production associates in the process of fabrication, polishing, racking/un-racking, anodizing, assembling final inspection, and packaging of quality parts to meet our customer's delivery requirements.
- Supported the Department Team Leaders to ensure that all goals and objectives of quality, safety, and productivity are met.
- Optimized the utilization of human resources, equipment, and space to meet SEACO's daily, monthly, and annual target is of critical importance.
- Communicated and coordinated with the activities of the 3rd Shift Supervisor.
- Ensured that all production associates assigned follow established processes, procedures, work instructions, and operation standards in the manufacture of assigned products.
- Coordinated scheduling changes when necessary to ensure efficient use of equipment and personnel.
- Aided in the development and implementation of work instructions and operation standards for all production activities.
Night Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : Night Shift Supervisor position in the community that makes use of proven ability to manage and solve manufacturing systems and problems.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Customer Service, Management, Automotive.
- Directed and evaluated the work of youth counselors.
- Established, implemented, and monitored unit and staff work programs and objectives, and explained appropriate policies, procedures, and standards for employees.
- Planned, assigned, and reviewed the work of youth counselors and recommended changes in practices and procedures to increase operating efficiency and expedite workflow.
- Met with staff members to discuss the status of youth, problems encountered, actions steps, and alternative solutions and provided technical guidance and direction in unusual and non-standard situations.
- Trained youth counselors on coaching techniques, group interactions, and appropriate responses in emergency situations including physically subduing and/or MAB techniques in order to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Ensured staff members attend training and workshops to obtain work-related skills and to enhance work performance and professional growth.
- Prepared weekly/monthly work schedules and modifies work schedules to meet the needs of clients and the work area.
Diploma in Management
3rd Shift Supervisor (Production) Resume
Headline : Experienced supervisor &, production manager with a proven track record in leading successful production teams &, optimizing operational procedures, to develop & implement efficient budgeting, scheduling, and quality control measures, while recruiting, training, and managing production teams that frequently exceed company expectations.
Skills : Internal Auditor, Quality Assurance, Supervisor, Quality Control, Management.
- Prepared reports and other required documentation and ensured that staff prepares comprehensive records, reports, and documentation.
- Reviewed, developed, or modifies work plans, methods, and procedures, determining work priorities, and developed work schedules to provide adequate staff coverage.
- Provided work instruction and assists employees with difficult and/or unusual assignments and encouraged innovation.
- Answered phones and answered all resident's questions or needs, file paperwork, lockdown building, conduct random fire drills.
- Supervised 20 employees in a warehouse environment.
- Managed and cycle counted an inventory of over books.
- Responsible for overseeing daily plant activities and managing inventory appropriately to meet production and shipping requirements.
Certificate In Drafting
3rd Shift Supervisor (Operation) Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in operation as a 3rd Shift Supervisor. Experienced in precise measurements, tool and equipment use. worked on accuracy related work and crucial measurements for products for the last 5 years.
Skills : Forklift Operator, MO. Supervisor , Leadership.
- Responsible for maintaining employee training, managing employee schedules, upholding safety and GMP standards, and assisting in production when needed.
- Completed a time study on a fertilizer batch production decreasing the 3-hour process by 30 minutes.
- Led the emergency response team during incident investigations and spill cleanups.
- Managed a team of 10 employees in the previous organization.
- Conducted safety audits, coordinated daily plant operations, and ensuring production objectives are met while optimizing resources & maximizing output.
- Tasked with recruiting, training, managing, supervising, and evaluating staff.
- Managed time cards, and vacation & sick days of all employees.
B.S Of Science
Best Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and highly articulate professional manager, directing operations and activities within production area. Employs strong organizational skills, leadership and thorough knowledge regarding many aspects of the production process to achieve organization goals: cost-savings, product quality, labor efficiency, timely delivery and safety.
Skills : POS, Customer Service, Cost-savings, Product quality, Labor efficiency, Timely delivery and Safety.
- Inspected areas to ensure work was done properly and timely.
- Assisted floor crews on large stripping and waxing projects.
- Oversaw all manufacturing employees, managed their time and kept all company equipment up to date.
- Coordinated production scheduling, inventory management, shipping & receiving, safety measures, quality initiatives, & quality control.
- Investigated & corrected production & operational errors.
- Authored production reports & entered quality control reports into digital databases.
- Oversaw operational reports, and making necessary adjustments to optimize cycle times & volumes.
Diploma in Management
3rd Shift Supervisor (Warehouse) Resume
Objective : Manufacturing or Warehouse Management experienced in overseeing training and development of cross-functional teams, daily production levels, work assignments and scheduling with a focus on Lean.
Skills : Customer Service, Construction, Account Management, Inventory Management, Decision Making.
- Oversaw partners and delegates tasks so that partners can create and maintain a good experience for our customers.
- Modeled and acted in accordance with company guiding principles.
- Maintained regular and punctual attendance in the organization.
- Delivered customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Discovered and responded to customer needs.
- Executed store operations during scheduled shifts.
- Organized opening and closing duties as assigned.
Diploma in Management
Shift Supervisor (Restaurant) Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Shift Supervisor determined to produce quality products. Leadership skills with talent in motivating and helping team members grow. Innovative effective and efficient with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Supervisor, Leadership, Good Communication.
- Oversaw the manufacturing of mining conveyor components and equipment.
- Responsible for the department of 13 employees in the restaurant.
- Provided support with loading and unloading trailers, resolving service issues within a timely manner, processing returns, ensuring quality.
- Performed monthly, quarterly and yearly inventory and recorded entries in WMS.
- Responsible for managing 7 associates on general cleaning and upkeep of assigned areas
- Directly supervised 25 staff, also must make sure staff are in compliance with training.
- Maintained a working knowledge of restaurant rules and regulations.
B.S In Business Management
3rd Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 7 years experience in manufacturing environments as a supervisor. Background includes providing leadership for manufacturing and engineering.
Skills : Product management, Excellent communication , Customer service.
- Made sure customer deadlines are being met.
- Managed 17 hourly employees on the third shift in the blending and packaging area.
- Coordinated TPM activities for 3rd shift.
- Calculated minor loss factors of plant for focused improvement.
- Tracked and ordered costs for production materials.
- Tracked staffing levels across three shifts.
- Coordinated the training for new equipment across three shifts.
- Developed a rewards system for production workers.
MS In Industrial Engineering
3rd Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-driven Warehouse Supervisor with experience in logistics, quality control, and process improvements. More than 8 years of managerial experience with proven skill in increasing productivity with existing staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Switchboard, Cashiering, Managemnet.
- Supervised a team of 23 warehouse workers engaged in stocking, inventory maintenance, and order- fulfillment.
- Oversaw truck loading and unloading as well as sequencing materials to the customer.
- Ensured adherence of shipments and receipts to customer's Standard Work Instructions (SWI).
- Conducted weekly audits to ensure the SWIs are being followed.
- Managed the non-production purchasing system, MP1, to order all supplies and materials for the company.
- Conducted safety audits as the Safety Coordinator.
- Worked with the Union to resolve personnel issues.
A.S Of Science