Account Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve assigned goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Bilingual with excellent English language skills. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact positively with clients and colleagues.
Skills : Excel.
- Interpret and implement University Policies as needed while meeting daily demands and tasks.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Train clerks on business office procedures and account management with a goal of assisting the faculty quickly and accurately.
- Review documents processed in the office and provide signature authority approval based on sponsored programs regulations and University policies.
- Prepare correcting documents if needed for managed accounts after reviewing expenses for accuracy monthly.
- Review credit card transactions, travel requests and expense reports, and purchases thru the University's online purchasing system for approval.
- Prepare and update monthly financial projections and reports using excel, AIMS, and SAP to accurately manage accounts and projects.
- Work as the liaison between sponsored programs and the faculty during set up and again at the end of the award project period to assure expenses and salaries were processed accurately.
Associate In Accounting
Branch Account Assistant Resume
Objective : Looking to advance your career in a role with an established, forward-thinking company with top notch clients and a family-friendly culture.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Provide direct assistance to Managing Partners, gaining valuable hands-on experience.
- Transition office from FileMaker Pro to Function Point to increase productivity and time management.
- Actively manage account receivables within Function Point and other office data bases including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact on multiple accounts, answering client requests and communicating progress on active jobs via phone calls and email.
- Assist Managing Partners with internal trafficking of projects through the creative team.
- Represent TKO at The 5th Annual An Evening of HOPE Gala committee & marketing sub-committee meetings.
- Execute office management duties including answering phones, maintain office supply levels and work directly with property management company as office liaison.
- Execute minor mechanical and content edits with in Adobe Creative Suite programs include InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
BS In Management
Loan Account Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity for a part time administrative position, 20-25 hours per week, to maintain work/life balance. Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong background in client service, compliance and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to handle multiple tasks while consistently meeting deadlines both independently and as part of a team. A strategic leader who incorporates a hands-on approach to all activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, German language, Planning and scheduling, interpersonal skills with people from all social and economical backgrounds, Sales, Office management.
- Middle office administration of Self Directed Accounts within the Professional Planworks 401(k) product.
- Administered 400+ accounts across 16 client relationships.
- Worked closely with sales and back office teams to accomplish client goals.
- Executed account opening, closings and documentation review and for high net-worth participants.
- Managed required documentation that met legal, internal policy and IRS requirements, resulting in outstanding audit ratings from internal compliance department and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
- Updated Plan documents and created procedures for best practice.
- Created weekly, monthly and quarterly system and Excel reports for management and clients.
- Multi-tasked in high volume environment, delivered high level of client service to participants resulting in positive client feedback during annual surveys sent out to a random sampling of clients.
Sales Account Assistant Resume
Summary : Account Reconciliations AR & AP Ledger Monthly Financial Statement & Closing Monthly Trial Balance Collection & Payments Data Entry File maintained Account Assistant/Staff Accountant with more than 8 years experience in Accounting, looking for work.
Skills : Communicated With Internal And External Customer Regarding Invoices Verification And Resolving Any Issues Customer Incurs. Efficient With Computer And Organization Skills.
- Audited and paid accounts payable invoices for seven home providers located in various areas of Georgia.
- Consulted with mangers clarifying the correct quantity and cost stated on purchased invoices.
- Executed payments for invoices on weekly basis using Quick Books.
- Balanced accounts payable ledger on a weekly basis.
- Received and posted clients medicaid/medicare and private payments for over three hundred clients applying to their accounts and achieved a collection rate on 75% for those 90 days old.
- Set up accounts for new clients in our WINSAP program Updated payments and daily journal in Infosys program Reconciled bank statements for four home providers.
- Created spreadsheet and calculated expense reports reimbursing employees for gas, mileage, lodging and dinning, direct depositing funds into personal bank accounts.
- Familiar with Great Plain software Perform 90% of duties using Quick books.
Account Assistant II Resume
Summary : Account Clerk skilled in problem solving and maintaining accuracy. Account Clerk committed to accurate payment tracking across all company departments. Experience in working towards deadlines to deliver daily and weekly reports to management.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Over two years of data entry experience working progressively in small companies in account payable and receivable areas as well as administrative support.
- Excellent customer interaction skills in resolving account related matters.
- Perform all accounting payable and receivable functions using Mission bell American contract software.
- Code and enter all invoices daily into American contract software.
- Separate and distribute all mails to all departments.
- Assist in month end check run process by putting them in envelope and stamp using Pitney Bowes mailing system Sort all checks received and prepare bank deposit slips.
- Process client's accounts to determine if unconditional waivers, collection and mechanics liens need to be processed.
- Perform all project manager credit card statements in American contract software, Get approved for payments.
Account Assistant III Resume
Objective : A marketing and advertising professional with more than 8 years of combined experience in advertising and marketing with recognized strengths in advertising coordination between the client and the design team. I have an in-depth knowledge of retail based marketing and advertising with a primary focus on divisional marketing plans and point of sale solutions. Able to provide outstanding service and manage a broad range of client needs as required by the project.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, QuickBooks, AMB, Account EdgeNetwork,.
- Pick up vacation and sick request form every morning from janitorial employees Review all form request approved by supervisor and manager.
- Data entry from request form to employees excels spreadsheet with accruals submitted.
- Do accruals request from employees to supervisor to review.
- Scan request form end of the day to Los Angeles office for payroll.
- Weekly running payroll punches report from Epay system to creator excels spreadsheet and sent email to supervisor and manager to review doubletime and overtime report.
- Get all employees information from JDE Edward and Arm Insight to use reference information to put on excels spreadsheets.
- Input invoice from Corrigo system for order janitorial supplies from supervisors monthly.
- Take care most of employees problems solving of their pay request and status review.
Account Assistant I Resume
Objective : Over 7 years experience in implementing marketing, social media and PR campaigns. 5 years experience in event and conference planning. 5 years experience in interpreting Mandarin and English. Experience in budget negotiation, financial analysis and client relations.
Skills : Public Relations, Event Planning, Social Media Marketing.
- National Healthy Homes Conference Formed alliances with 20+ Asian non-profit organizations.
- Developed organization outreach lists for new exhibitors and potential attendees.
- Developed and managed marketing database with over 5,000 potential attendees.
- Managed communication and marketing email blasts.
- Collaborated in developing conference theme, program material, floor plan, exhibitor list, session tracks and other related logistics.
- Communicated with vendors for program printing, catering, entertainment, and AV technical support.
- Assisted in monitoring $2 million budget, and prepared monthly report to the client.
- New Grantee Orientation and Program Managers' School Conference Designed and prepared meeting materials (badges, program guides, survey evaluations, etc.) for 350 attendees.
BA In Communication
Senior Account Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position utilizing acquired talents while advancing my knowledge within a new field. Position with a growing and evolving company in which I can expand my intellectual properties to benefit both the company and myself.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Direct contact within 3,000+ customer base and 50+ sales agents.
- Executed paperless data entry system, price quotes, billing, monthly statements and semi-annual inventory control.
- Promoted to Traffic Manager: Managed inbound/outbound LTL and truckload freight shipments, negotiated pricing programs and discounts, filing damaged skid claims.
- Tracking UPS/RPS shipments, filing and follow-up damaged package claims and completing export documents for International shipments.
- Promoted to Account Manager: Assigned to top 20 clients and top sales agents, plus to handle regular customer/sales agent base.
- Provided price quotes, billing, collections of monies and product technical support.
- Assisted in the development and distribution of monthly sales promotions.
Junior Account Assistant Resume
Headline : Motivated, professional with multiple college certificates, Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Encourage client's involvement in meetings and conferences.
Skills : Inventory management.
- Daily Duties: Set up new accounts in general ledger; reconcile selected general ledger accounts Write journal entries for reclassification of expenses as needed.
- Set up automatic bank transactions for client's accounts.
- Process monthly credit card reconciliations for Comptroller review.
- Assist Business Office with annual inventory.
- Prepare monthly budget-to-actual on all grants.
- Perform account reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts as requested by Comptroller.
- Prepare quarterly billing for company accounts receivable, and ensure timely billing and receipt of payment.
- Act as back-up to Comptroller when unavailable or absent, including assistance with administration and inquiries concerning financial information.
Account Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : To successfully integrate business, technology, and leadership through the use of strategic business disciplines and to achieve mission success.
Skills : Property Management, Inventory Asset Management, Subject.
- Provided administrative and accounting support.
- Supported in preparing payrolls and invoice payments.
- Organized journal entries for approval by supervisor.
- Prepared purchase order, and ensured funds were available.
- Checked and verified such documents (requisitions, invoices, and purchase orders,) and contacted vendors to correct discrepancies.
- Contacted vendors about items not received on outstanding purchase orders.
- Maintained and updated files for payment documents, invoices, purchase orders, requisitions, accounts payable and receivable, and correspondence.
- Maintained and updated records of fiscal transactions.
Customer Account Assistant Resume
Summary : Constructive, creative, and enthusiastic individual who enjoys going beyond what's expected. Pushing myself forward, learning new skills, and continuing to grow.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Studiometry, Word Press, Blog Writing, Event Management, Budget Management, Social Media Management, Multi-Line Phone System.
- Managing projects by tracking task completion, billing expenses, and contacting outside media sources if necessary.
- Assisting with follow-up calls and scheduling venues for video or photography shoots.
- Posting and managing multiple social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter, for various clients.
- Increasing social media following by using applications such as ManageFlitter.
- Responding to social media comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Creating, distributing, and scheduling press releases, advertisements and other forms of communication.
- Editing and proofreading of communication materials.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Account Assistant Resume
Objective : Prefers to work in a fairly organized environment, where performance can be measured with accuracy. An ambitious person, realistic in completing tasks successfully, a fast learner and committed to accomplish my work on time. Able to work under pressure and proficient to work as a team or individually with best work performance in both technical and management field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Check, review and certify all expense claims.
- Prepare vouchers, transfer letters, conversion letters and other important letters.
- File all financial documents, labeling the files as advised by the system.
- Provide accounting and financial reports as required for the management team.
- Conduct training on finance issues and provide technical support to provincial and district staff.
- Assist with year-end documents and external audit preparations.
- Keep track of stipend payments of ASOP community councils and file the receipts of every district.
Bachelor In Law