Activities Coordinator Resume
Headline : The Activities Coordinator will provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service, Organisation skills.
- Coordinated and implemented evening and weekend psychosocial activities for inpatients of an 80-bed physical rehabilitation hospital.
- Established and maintained an extensive network of entertainers and spiritual contacts to support the program.
- Designed and distributed a monthly calendar of activities.
- Developed a spiritual/cultural directory as a resource for patients, family members and staff.
- Organized patient community outings to assess mobility, communication and cognition skills.
- Conducted adjustment to disability counseling and prepared patients for successful community re-integration.
- Provided supervised individual and group recreational therapy designed to improve strength, coordination, balance, mobility, endurance, range of motion, fine and gross motor function and cognition for the following inpatient programs: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, neurological disorders, orthopedics, cardiac, pulmonary, amputee, pediatrics and oncology.
- Participated in the development of appropriate treatment goals, the selection and modification of treatment tools and the discussion and documentation of patient progress.
- Served as a member of a multi-disciplinary team that provided specialized knowledge and treatment to patients with stroke and neurological disorders, as well as, spinal cord injuries and amputations.
Master Of Arts
Jr. Activities Coordinator Resume
Objective : Activities Coordinator Implements individual support plans as part of a day habitation placement for people with disabilities.
Skills : Organization skills, Management Skills, MS Office.
- Coordinated activities on a 25 bed, locked memory care unit.
- Performed necessary human resource needs for keeping unit staffed with activity assistants.
- Oversee a staff of four.
- Performed admission paperwork for new residents.
- Performed MDS, quarterly, and annual assessments.
- Implemented activity goals and interventions on the resident care plan.
- Organized and lead daily activities on the Memory Care Unit.
- Created a Monthly activity calendar using Montessori techniques.
- Attended quarterly care conferences.
- Ensured residents have opportunities to get out into the community.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Activities Coordinator Resume
Summary : Activities Coordinator is to organize general group activities not associated with treatment plans and manage the program's inventory of supplies, crafts and games for activities.
Skills : Marketing, Client Management.
- Planned and organized Sports Night for 3 consecutive Internations Weeks.
- Helped plan and organize other events for International Week.
- Created, planned and organized a Business Exposition for the International Week.
- Presented the pros and cons of various event planning approach to my team and unit.
- Considered localization, scalability, and ease of maintenance in the events planned.
- Maintained contemporary knowledge among team members, keeping them abreast of all the event's statuses.
- Generated concepts and initial design explorations for new events and other club aspects.
- Worked closely with my team and unit to appropriately evolve event designs from concept to launch.
- Created event timelines.
Bachelor Of Science
Activities Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Help to plan and lead activities for elderly adults. Activities include crafts, games, enriching experiences, seasonal celebrations, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Skills.
- Planned, developed, organized, implemented, evaluated and directed the activity program.
- Prepared the monthly activity calendar with entertainment, social and physical activities as well as outings.
- Organized numerous crafts, daily living, special events, and community activities.
- Oversee Resident Council Meetings as well as Event Planner and Fundraiser Committee meetings.
- Completed daily scheduled activities with residents.
- Keep daily state and facility charting up to date.
- Completed Admissions Activity Assessments for each new admission and/or readmittance.
- Maintained Monthly Activity Budget.
Activities Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Activities Coordinator involves planning, coordinating, and implementing recreational programs and activities for a variety of age groups and patrons.
Skills : MS Office, Fast Learner.
- To be polite and courteous to customers at all times and provided information on products, prices, measurements.
- Helped maximize sales & achieve sales targets.
- Do regular spot checks on pricing and other communications.
- Fulfilled the department sales goals by steering sales towards out of stock, overstock, outgoing & discontinued products.
- Maintained awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Created activities to transcend language barriers between students from different cultures to optimize the experience.
- Assembled and oversaw a team for the creation of videos for clients as part of their memory care program.
Associate In Fine Arts And Digital Media
Activities Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Activities Coordinator involves in supervising staff, volunteers, and maintaining and providing input for the civic center budget.
Skills : MS Office, Management Skills.
- Organized and chaperoned students on field trips to zoos, malls, and theme parks.
- Enhanced the quality of life through leading water aerobics and weight training classes.
- Included planning and implementing daily "team" sports to help improve the physical fitness of campers while also providing an atmosphere for them to socially interact.
- Used to reach the goals of fitness improvement and improving social awareness.
- Responsible for planning and executing an offseason strength program at the high school.
- Served as a youth coach for ages 10-13.
- Implemented and personally conducted basketball, volleyball, and fitness training sessions.
BA In Crime Law And Justice
Asst. Activities Coordinator Resume
Objective : The Activity Coordinator works as an active team member with Level 2 & 3 clients planning, organizing and leading recreational activities that are age appropriate for adolescents and ensure that supplies for programs and activities are maintained and organized.
Skills : Management Skills, MS Office.
- Provided a plan of activities appropriate to the needs of the children that includes, but is not limited to Group social activities.
- Look after Indoor and outdoor activities, which may include daily walks.
- Activities away from the dorms Opportunity for involvement in planning and implementation of the activities program.
- Creative activities such as arts, crafts, music, drama, educational programs Exercise activities One to one attention Promotion of dorm/community interaction.
- Prepared a monthly calendar of activities written in large print and posted in a prominent location that is visible to The kids, Dsps and management teams.
- Coordinated the activities program with other services in the facility.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised staff when appropriate.
- Assessed the kid's needs and develop activities goals for the written care plan.
- Encouraged participation in activities and document outcomes.
- Reviewed goals and progress with each dorm.
- Supervised and runned all events.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Activities Coordinator Resume
Headline : Coordinate intergenerational activities and activities for adult daycare participants in collaboration with other staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organisational skills.
- Directed and coordinated activities that would engage residents with all levels of Dementia.
- Set up life skill stations, memory boxes, and sensory-based activities.
- Created monthly calendars bases on the PIES of activities.
- Established new resident activity assessments and updated semi-annual/annual to ensure still appropriate following state SDCP guidelines.
- Examined monthly expenditures to ensure programming activities were within budget.
- Established relationships and support with family members and community for activity involvement.
- Designed work schedules, assigned and evaluated staff on daily performance.
- Contacted schools and community organizations for volunteers.
- Decorated for holidays and monthly special events.
Lead Activities Coordinator Resume
Summary : The Activities Coordinator is responsible for developing and promoting a varied scope of activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Skills.
- Created, coordinated, and executed facility-wide events with outside vendors, Program Manager, and assistant counterpart.
- Maintained post-event reports.
- Promoted a healthy lifestyle environment for the residents by conducting daily exercise classes.
- Participated in various games and encourage residents to joe site-based newsletters, which include news of the upcoming events, healthy lifestyle articles, and new resident backgrounds.
- Type and distributed daily newsletters, which include information on birthdays, anniversaries, daily event reminders, and puzzles.
- Maintained the monthly calendar and create new activities/outings for the residents.
- Coordinated with the transportation staff regarding resident attendance.
- Supported the SRG staff wherever needed.
Associated In Business Administration
Activities Coordinator Resume
Summary : To maintain an organized, diverse program of individual and group activities which enable each resident to engage in cultural,spiritual, physical, political, social and intellectual activities with-in the facility and community in order to sustain and promote an individual's potential and sense of usefulness to self and others.
Skills : Computer Knowledge, Internet Surfing.
- Responsible for creating, planning and implementing guest activity programs for the Resort.
- Facilitated positive employee image and effective guest relations by demonstrating attention to detail, congeniality, integrity and sound judgment.
- Signup guests for activities anywhere from Grocery Shopping, tours, hiking, flights and making reservations.
- Formulated an activity schedule that emphasizes guest interaction while remaining sensitive to guest needs.
- Greet or acknowledge guests from across the room until within a couple feet away.
- Disseminated activity information through the use of flyers, cable access channels, calendars, and other appropriate formats.
- Managed all facilities and equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
- Coordinated all maintenance and replacement needs as required.