Adjunct Faculty Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. Seeking a position as a human services professional in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Skills : Teaching, Technical Writing, Public Speaking, Facilitation Of Cooperative Endeavors, Professional Services, Managed Services, and Unified Communications.
- Taught online courses in the fields of psychology and human services.
- Implemented curriculums contributing to a climate where students were actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Responded promptly (within the same day or 24 hours) when returning students' telephone calls and replying to correspondence, emails, instant messages, and faxes.
- Provided individual constructive feedback and graded assignments for over 60 students per term.
- Conducted weekly synchronous seminar lectures using the class connect platform.
- Participated in all required Kaplan training and professional development programs.
- Maintained, updated, and distributed course syllabus in accordance with the prescribed institutional format.
- Engaged students regularly in class discussions and inspired the successful completion of the course and program requirements.
- Accomplishments - consistently received excellent ratings on class surveys every term.
- Perfect attendance for all class lectures, never requiring a substitute.
Adjunct Faculty I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. A skilled executive with years of extensive experience in health care and financial management and organizational leadership including, but not limited to, strategic planning, program development, and implementation.
Skills : Integration, Professional Services, Managed Services, Unified Communications, Contact Centers, Telecommunications, Team Leadership, Technical Sales, P&L Management, Latin America, Software, Thought Leadership, ITIL, Solution Selling, Russia, Proof Of Concept, Innovation, Creativity, and Execution.
- Responsible for delivering in a student-receptive manner the knowledge, skills, and experiences each student needs to successfully achieve course-learning outcomes as outlined in the course syllabus.
- Articulating course learning outcomes or objectives in order to ensure student understanding of course learning objectives and expectations.
- Assisting the course coordinator with the creation of the syllabus and clinical schedule.
- Creating course curriculum, course handouts, lectures, labs, presentations, and other course materials required to deliver course information in an understandable and interesting manner to ensure students are engaged with the course material in order to achieve the course learning outcomes.
- Creating course rubrics in order to assess each student's performance related to the courses learning objective and to identify areas for student improvement.
- Assisting students to master course material by being available through " office hours" and at other times to answer questions and assist students to better understand the material in one-on-one or small group sessions.
- Meeting all clinical and other scheduled responsibilities such as office hours and meetings at the designated time.
- Assigning grades and maintain course/student records in accordance with FERPA regulations and submit grades and records by established deadlines.
- Assisting students to successfully complete any clinical practice required as a part of their course work or for graduation.
- Scheduling and supervising students in clinical practice, internships, observations, field experiences, and other similar course and graduation requirements.
Adjunct Faculty Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. Seeking employment in Graves County area. Overview of Qualifications I am a principled individual with a broad, proven skill set and perspective. I can lead (provide purpose, direction and motivation), manage (problem solve and bring resources to bear in the right place at the right time), team build (create, train, mentor and maintain highly productive and motivated organizations) and teach (provide quality instruction, classroom and hands-on training, capable in current classroom technology).
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Research, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Public Speaking, Critical Care, Management, and Research.
- Teach online college-level courses in world politics, American government, American history and Asian history to students attending Kentucky community colleges.
- Setting up and updating blackboard computer site with materials that allow the student to learn and interact online.
- Providing guidance and direction to ensure understanding of the material presented.
- Monitoring site and keep students current on any changes and updates in the schedule.
- Teaching as necessary American history before 1865 and American history since 1865 and middle eastern studies.
- Developed sound management techniques to provide a productive learning environment.
- Experience using office machines including faxes, email, copying, Edison press, and multiple phone lines.
- Consistently receive high student evaluations on efforts to meet individual educational needs.
- Regularly meet with students outside of class hours to provide additional guidance on course content.
Adjunct Faculty Instructor Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in the field of counselor education that will utilize my knowledge, skills, and abilities to help people.
Skills : MS Office Suite, MS Publisher, Expert Witness Testimony, Internet Research Of Grants And Contracts, Certifed Arbitrator and Mediator.
- Ensure that all participants understand the objectives of each course and guide students towards accomplishing the goals of learning and applying course objectives.
- Comfortable with presenting information to large groups in a professional and controlled manner.
- Conduct various adequate lectures on topics pertaining to business administration/criminal justice.
- Providing necessary counseling as an education advisor and life coach for students.
- Providing consultation to crisis and er services to divert from the hospital whenever possible.
- Providing training and supervision to associate-level therapists in the agency.
- Provide therapy as appropriate to patient and support to family from brief motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy, to longer dialectical behavioral interventions.
Adjunct Faculty Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. High energy, goal-oriented, results-driven IT Auditor and IT consultant with demonstrated ability to manage large scale software and audit engagements. Successful in managing multiple projects with competing priorities involving program development, forecasting, and budgeting. Proven track record as an auditor and consultant. Recognized for outstanding team leadership, process innovation, analytical think, superb oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Computer: PC And MAC Operating System, Microsoft Office Package, SPSS, AMOS, MATLAB, and Language: English.
- Perform adjunct faculty duties to teach students in a specialized area of subjects.
- Integrate subject knowledge and hands-on experience in the development of learning processes.
- Complement faculty lectures with supportive educational materials and statistics.
- Develop lesson plans, special assignments, and field projects for students.
- Assess and evaluate student assignments and their academic performances.
- Ensure compliance of departmental or university guidelines and processes.
- Check accounts and initiate action if they are overdrawn without arrangement or are in excess of agreed arrangements.
- Assisting students with academic and personal issues, and conducting referrals for services.
- Developing lectures, assignments, and activities to assist students in learning the criminal justice system.
Adjunct Faculty II Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. years experience in healthcare recruitment, years of experience in nursing education to include planning, marketing, advertising, implementing continuing education conferences and activities for nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals.
Skills : Excellent Interpersonal, Computer, Teaching, Marketing, and Advertising, Type Approximately 100 WPM, and Microsoft Office Specialist Certified.
- Responsibilities adjunct clinical faculty for senior-level students in special clinical settings - ICU, ed, NICU, PICU, pediatric ICU, etc.
- Rotations of students per semester, ranging between 10 - 16 students per rotation.
- Served as an advisor, mentor, and teacher guiding and grading each research paper and presentation of the study.
- Designed and implemented lesson plans that incorporated technology, student-centered learning, literacy skills, and best educational practices.
- Prepared, administered, and graded tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
- Regularly used blackboard online system as both a means of communication and for enhanced learning.
- Responsibilities designed and implemented various courses and curriculum for graduate students and adults in continuing education programs.
- Assessed students' progress, graded student assignments, and held office hours to facilitate learning comprehension.
Site Manager And Adjunct Faculty Resume
Summary : Senior microbiology laboratory technician with over 23 years of experience in a diagnostic bacteriology laboratory as an Adjunct Faculty. Have successfully completed numerous research projects with faculty and students of Colorado State University. Proficient supervising and have supervised a diverse set of employees and students. Microbiology adjunct faculty at Front Range Community College with over 300 veterinary technician students taught in the past 10 years. Research advisor for over 20 high school student's science fair projects and over 50 undergraduate, graduate and resident students.
Skills : A+ Certified, Server, Active Directory, Telephony, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Office, Group Policy, Hardware Support, and Software Support.
- Microbiology instruction of microbiology for the veterinary technology program.
- Responsible for developing curriculum and presentation of material to students who desire to be veterinary technicians.
- Lead the students through lectures and also prepare and administer all laboratory sessions for the class.
- Semesters per year 25 students per semester contact time, 4 hours per week.
- Incorporated higher-level learning and assisted the students to develop information literacy and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, prepared and revised/updated course materials.
- Developed policies to disseminate the course content.
- Provided opportunities for in-class discussions.
- Ensured that the content and level of material asked in exams are adequately covered in classroom teaching.
Adjunct Faculty Professor Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. Jack of all trades & well versed in all trades areas having done maintenance and rehab work for over the years on own. Currently Maintain medical practices affiliated with Alexian/Amita/Adventist Health System, including setup of offices - install and repair medical equipment and office furniture as needed and general maintenance of physician offices/clinics.
Skills : Great Communication, Staff Support, Team Player, Critical Thinking, Computer Literate, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Word, Powerpoint, Final Cut, and Live Type.
- Instruct a wide range of building construction courses, on and off campus, including beginning and advanced carpentry, basic and advanced electrical methods, masonry and plumbing.
- Design and instruct courses on home rehab for continuing education at private companies.
- Develop course materials and exams to assure appropriate hands-on instruction.
- Member of the advisory board in directing new classes and updating existing classes for the building construction department.
- Inspired students to translate their academic interests into the real world by taking positive actions.
- Plan, create, assess and conduct comprehensive civil engineering instruction for college students.
- Initiated thought-provoking classroom discussions to help students develop their critical thinking abilities.
- Utilize blackboard for communicating, instructing, assignments, projects and testing.
- Incorporate learning modality principles into classroom and individual instruction.
Adjunct Faculty/Academic Advisor Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as an Adjunct Faculty. Experience in online and face-to-face teaching. Completed coursework dealing with academic and professional writing, corrections, law and criminal procedure, criminal justice, evidence-based practices, psychopathology, deviant behavior, applicable criminological theories, juvenile delinquency, crisis management and planning, case management, conflict resolution, professionalism and ethics, threat/ violence assessment, therapeutic strategies, risk and protective factors, and management. Effective communication, writing and research skills.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Word, Powerpoint, Final Cut, Live Type, Microsoft Office, College Instructor, and Graphic Design.
- Taught introduction to criminal justice, introduction to corrections, and criminology face-to-face and juvenile justice and community-based corrections online.
- Experience utilizing blackboard learning system and blackboard collaborate.
- Accommodates different levels of student learning and accelerate the achievement of educational objectives.
- Provides timely feedback to students and frequently check for understanding and success.
- Incorporates online learning module to model desired academic behaviors and facilitate a blended learning course format within a sixteen week time period.
- Employs educational strategies and techniques during instruction to understand individual learning styles and improve the development of perceptual skills, language, cognition, and memory for continuing adult students in developmental English.
- Applies classroom routines to provide structure for students and maximize instructional time.
- Collaborate with other instructors and supervisor for mentorship and skill development.
- Participate in other faculty or clinical related meetings to further students' education.
Adjunct Faculty Professor Resume
Objective : A dynamic professional as an Adjunct Faculty with more than 4 years of combined experience leading contract and acquisition activities, human resource functions, and training initiatives in the U.S. military. Skilled in government contracting negotiation, reporting, logistics, market research, and procurement. Able to leverage a keen business sense to optimize and streamline logistical processes. Talented instructor with expertise in management and business administration areas. Background in adult learning, leadership, business ethics, and organizational behavior.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, And Some Excel, Internet, Some Knowledge Of SPSS Statistics Program, Some Knowledge Of Microsoft Project Program, EPIC- Electronic Medical Record System, and ENCORE- Home Care Referral System.
- Instruct students, an average of 10 students per class in distinct areas such as human resources management, management, organizational behavior, marketing, and financial management.
- Bolster student personal and professional development by providing engaging instructions, clear guidelines and a respectful, ethical, and communicative learning environment.
- Optimize student learning by developing and administering course outlines and syllabi that meet academic requirements.
- Conduct assessments of student and program learning outcomes to facilitate progress.
- Facilitated criminal justice courses for individuals hoping to obtain a bachelor's degree.
- Instructed students in problem-solving and decision-making and a course which gave an overall view of the criminal justice system.
- Problem-solving and public relations were interwoven into all of the instructional materials.
- Each style of instruction was provided to meet the needs of the student.