Assembly Line Operator Resume
Objective : Energetic individual who loves to be challenged. Quick learner and have a proactive attitude. Analyze the situation first, and then attempt to solve the problem effectively according to company procedures and the customers concerns.
Skills : Welding, Construction.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Assembly Line Operator II Resume
Objective : Manufacturing operations experience utilizing years of responsible experience with specific skills in: Works Independently and as a Team Member In House Supplier Relations 3 Years Leadership Experience.
Skills : Assembling, Inspecting, Machine operator, using hand tools Plus adjustments on machine and mixing.
- Lift and position workpieces, manually or with hoists, and secure them in hoppers or on machine tables, faceplates, or chucks, using clamps.
- Inspect or measure finished workpieces to determine conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as gauges or micrometers.
- Observe machine operations to detect any problems; make necessary adjustments to correct problems.
- Measure workpieces and lay out work, using precision measuring devices.
- Select machine tooling to be used, utilizing knowledge of machine and production requirements.
- Activate machine start-up switches to grind, lap, hone, debar, shear, or cut workpieces, according to specifications.
- Brush or spray lubricating compounds on workpieces, or turn valve handles and direct flow of coolant against tools and workpieces.
- Repair or replace machine parts, using hand tools, or notify engineering personnel when corrective action is required.
Assembly Line Operator III Resume
Summary : Experience in the food industry, shipping and receiving, and warehousing. An honest, hardworking, and dedicated employee that will be an asset to your company.
Skills : Industrial Painter, Blaster, Machine Operator And Fork Lift Oprerator.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
Assembly Line Operator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position with an organization that offers the opportunity to fully utilize my people-oriented skills while growing to achieve company and personal goals.
Skills : Housekeeping, Packaging, Machine Operator, Scheduling, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Communication, Assembler, Assembly.
- Included interpreting directions from work orders and following oral instructions from the supervisor.
- Set up the assembly line equipment and ensure it operates properly per company procedures and safety policies.
- Monitor the manufacturing process for quality control in accordance with product instructions and company policies.
- Be physically able to hold, push, lift and carry heavy items from the assembly line to other areas for processing.
- Read and interpret equipment gauges to ensure safety procedures are followed and reporting the data per company guidelines.
- Maintain clean work area by sweeping, mopping, and removing debris from the area after shift.
- Prepare machine per company guidelines for next shift production process.
Sr. Assembly Line Operator Resume
Summary : Highly productive work atmosphere. Four years of leadership, leadership training, and management of more the forty teenagers in the same class.
Skills : Skills: I Have Excellent Customer Service Skills, With.
- Diversified assembly operations to assemble intricate or large apparatus, machines, or equipment to close tolerances and inspection requirements.
- Read and interpret drawings to ensure proper assembly and functionality of assemblies.
- Perform skilled fitting of parts, sub-assemblies and related mechanical units.
- Assemble drawings to all correct standards.
- Work from complicated assembly drawings and specifications.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments and gauging devices.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of a product.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, and/or assist coworkers in solving work problems.
Assembly Line Operator Lead Resume
Summary : Manufacturing operations experience utilizing years of responsible experience as Works Independently and as a Team Member In House Supplier Relations 3 Years Leadership Experience.
Skills : Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, Typing, Windows, Brochures, computers, Cashier, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Involved in various processes for the assembly of heavy duty air filters.
- Looked for any suspect material in the filter that might have been a quality issue.
- Worked with coworkers to insure production goals were met while maintaining high quality standards.
- Fill In Expeditor Made schedules for production lines to meet customer needs and deadlines.
- Communicated with in house suppliers to supply parts to production lines in a timely manner.
- Communicated with purchasing department to ensure deadlines were met for purchased parts.
- Prepared a daily backorder report for the area manager and supervisors.
- Line Set Up In charge of running the finish end of the line.
Assembly Line Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a Company where my work experience will be effective for advancement opportunities.
Skills : Certificate in Administration.
- Worked in a team setting responsible for assembling manufactured parts to build quality vehicles.
- Operate in a face-paced and high-volume unionized manufacturing environment.
- Joined constructed parts to generate Chrysler Jeep and Dodge products.
- Multitask a number of performance operations and responsibilities for assembling parts to each quality manufacture build.
- Maneuvered around parts skillfully for proper connectivity and quality results.
- Utilized handheld tools such as mallets/drills for hammering and bolting.
- Identify problematic defects for recording any repair needs in a computer database and consult with the staff team leader when necessary.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Assembly Line Operator Head Resume
Summary : Motivated professional seeks an opportunity to bring a strong work ethic, organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities to your organization.
Skills : Inventory Management, Quality Assurance Specialist, Blilingual, CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Managed all the Operations Department paperwork Ensured quality assurance on all product inbound and out.
- Input all excisting and new raw materials into the Material Safety Data Sheet Database.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings for safety and security purposes.
- Forecasting, Planning and Schedule all inbound and out bound deliveries of product and equipment.
- Assist plant manager in conductin weekly inventory on entire wearhouse.
- Trainer for all new hire employees on all policies and procedures.
- Meet daily and weekly operation percentages.
- Accurately pull and fill orders Operate multiple machines and lines to ensure a higher daily percentage.
Program In Nursing
Assembly Line Operator/Executive Resume
Objective : Seasoned MIG/TIG MMA Welder and Fabricator with excellent communication skills and strong ability to read and work from blueprints and drawings. Production line assembly worker with six years experience in large manufacturing plants. Skilled at quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery.
Skills : Forklift operator, Assembler, and Computer illiterate.
- Suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs.
- Adjusted machine feed and speed if machine malfunctioned.Changed equipment over to new product.
- Examined weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Helped achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
- Ensured the most cost-effective production methods were employed.
- Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Calibrated or adjusted equipment to ensure quality production using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, and ring gauges.
Asst. Assembly Line Operator Resume
Summary : Hard worker who is dependable and reliable. Motivated to get along well with others and exceed expectations. Physically fit Laborer effective at completing difficult projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in a team setting. Fast learner and good at multi-tasking.
Skills : Assembly, Power Tools, Welding.
- Interpreted prints, drawings and sketches.
- Set up and performed hand and automatic assembly operations on components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Assembled components with hand and power tools.
- Assessed work for errors or compliance issues and made corrections and modifications when necessary.
- Performed and submitted first piece for inspection.
- Lubricated and wiped machines, tools and workplace to maintain safety and cleanliness.
- Terminated wire harnesses and basic wiring for controls, basic panels and fan motors.
- Inserted and positioned materials and clamped, spliced and fitted parts using hand and power tools.
Assembly Line Operator/Electrician Resume
Headline : To continue in the manufacturing field (emphasis on cnc machining) or to obtain an entry level position in the Clinical Laboratory Technologies field emphasizing a strong willingness to become skilled and proficient in the various areas through diligence and hard work.
Skills : Experience In Sales Rep.
- Receive and assemble parts as they come down the assembly line.
- Prepare machinery for starting the production process by equipping it with the required tools at the start of shift.
- Use various hand-held tools such as screwdrivers, rivets and wrenches that are necessary for assembly.
- Perform problem solving during line shutdowns and resolve potential issues.
- Inspect products and report any quality control issues to supervision.
- Compile metrics for product completion quotas and scrapped items at the end of shift.
- Train new line operators and cross train other operators on appropriate processes to increase efficiency.
High School Diploma
Assembly Line Operator Resume
Headline : Assembler skilled in managing multiple tasks with frequently changing priorities. Meets deadlines and continuously projects a positive attitude. Dependable self-starter experienced in manufacturing production, assembly, quality assurance and machine operation.
Skills : Microsoft Word.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies.
- Built containers and pack parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
- Observed all safety policies and procedures Closely inspected parts to ensure they were clean and free of contaminants.
- Adheres to GMPs including clean room experience, housekeeping, PPE (Proper Protective Equipment) and Personal hygiene.
- Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
Medical Office Assistant