Metrology Technician Resume
Summary : Obtain employment where technical background, leadership and employment experiences will be a benefit to your organization. Many years in maintenance, testing, field service, technical, engineering support and dealing with customers in employment experiences. Complete work assignments professionally and all experiences will be an asset to the company.
Skills : Calibration and Repair, Troubleshooting, Research, Electronic Repair.
- Measures product to blueprint specifications using hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, attribute gages, and various forms of programmable equipment.
- Measures and records variable and attribute data on a variety of products using current forms and format.
- Creates and maintains lab forms and work instructions.
- Prepares documentation including graphs & presentations, using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word.
- Performs start-up (PPAP) and first piece inspections.
- Supports Corporation wide requests for dimensional measurement.
- Maintains (PPAP) commitment dates.
- Establishs, updates and maintains part-specific files electronically.
Sr. Metrology Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an environment where resourceful experience in the field and strong skill set will add value to meet the demands of the organization.
Skills : Semiconductor Manufacturing, Electronic Component Level Repair.
- Performs all calibrations and follow all written calibration procedures.
- Accurately completes calibration documentation, including work orders and log books in accordance with existing company policies, procedures, Current Good Manufacturing Practices, health and safety requirements.
- Performs calibration of all types of lab instruments, production equipment, and facility environments including coordination access to equipment working around the laboratory's needs.
- Maintains calibration documentation that demonstrates each instruments NIST Traceability.
- Maintains and troubleshoot lab instrumentation and control systems.
- Responds to facility requests and/or alarm conditions.
- Reviews and updates calibration procedures based on field experience.
- Identifies opportunities for improving Calibration program.
- Asseses instrument failures and breakdowns, systematically, identify problems, and restore details.
Jr. Metrology Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position at an engineering firm where can apply the skills learned in Mechanical Engineering, and work along with experienced professionals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Solidworks, Matlab, Simulink, ANSYS.
- Calibrates instruments and equipment following SOPs, and cGMPs.
- Estimates uncertainties type A and B.
- Creates calibration methods for new instruments and equipment accounting applicable national or international standards such as ASMT, ISO, ASME, NIST, USP, the CFR, etc.
- Trains, and supervises new employees on existing calibration methods.
- Generates and performs IQ, OQ Protocols on new and existing equipment.
- Creates Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for manufacturing equipment, and systems: USP Purified Water System, encapsulation machines, drying chambers, etc.
- Adjusts production recipe's for wafer thickness processes.
Metrology Technician I Resume
Objective : Over 25 Years Experience in Component Level Repair and Calibration Extensive Electronic Test Equipment Calibration and Alignment Experience Ability to Plan, Coordinate, Schedule, Implement, and Monitor Calibration Program Certified ISO  Calibration and Repair Technician EQUIPMENT EXPERTISE Fluke and Datron Meter Calibrator Bio-Medical Test Equipment General Purpose Test Equipment Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators Communications Systems Physical/Dimensional Measurement Devices Various Transducers Various PLC controllers.
Skills : LabVIEW, Electronics, Testing.
- Supports the Calibration and Equipment Management Branch in the execution of their overall mission, tasking, and workload.
- Preforms calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repairs, as necessary, data collection and report completion on a wide range of dimensional, electrical (electronic), electro-mechanical and mechanical measuring and test equipment (TM&DE).
- Possess excellent customer service skills in both written and oral forms.
- Uses established internal procedures as well as industry standards, manufacturer procedures, etc.
- for the proper calibration and troubleshooting of TM&DE.
- Completes required documentation to certify the verification and calibration of TM&DE.
- Uses a variety of diagnostic tools and standard equipment to isolate malfunctions of TM&DE.
- Follows Navy policies and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Has in-depth, training in metrology and calibration, mathematics, and applicable technical disciplines required to perform the described duties.
Metrology Technician II Resume
Headline : Check and measure components and/or products for conformance to engineering drawings or specifications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CMM, Automotive Manufacturing, Manufacturing.
- Performs measurement of components, weldments, and products to determine conformance to drawing or engineering specifications for problem-solving activities.
- Performs and analyzes measurements for machine capability studies.
- Performs and evaluates measurements for process capability studies or control charts.
- Performs First Article Inspections (FAI’s) to ensure that all fabricated and welded components meet engineering specifications.
- Maintains FAI and measurement records.
- Performs tool verifications to ensure tooling is able to provide components that meet specification.
- Provides the appropriate management and engineering resources with feedback on measurement results.
Metrology Technician III Resume
Summary : Versatile electronics technician highly effective at working independently and as part of a team. Expertise in RF and broadband knowledge of test equipment, components and vendors. A hands on technician directed with personal integrity, professional ethics and the ability to engineer on the fly. A military background, diverse education, and people skills provide the tools to effectively manage projects and resolve technical issues.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Operated various Contact/Non-Contact Dimensioning and Gaging equipment for the plastics-injection industry as a means of quality control.
- Cleaned the testing lab.
- Ensured that lab conditions and temperatures were consistently within standards.
- Collected and entered data for statistical analysis, as well as setting up calculations for the analysis.
- Completed of projects in a timely manner.
- Undertook more responsibilities as experience was gained.
- Taken on new, unfamiliar tasks.
Asst. Metrology Technician Resume
Objective : Special Skills and Experience Lifting fingerprints Using the Fumigator machine Using the AFIS database to match fingerprints Casting footprint molds Police Report Writing Setting up and using troubleshooting equipment Writing work instructions Various auditing skills including Calibration skills and machine maintenance skills DSL classes Frame Relay Certification I.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Recommends, specifies and coordinates the purchase cGMP instrumentation and assist in the implementation, installation, calibration, validation or re-validation of equipment as required.
- Provides support in terms of equipment readiness for new analytical methods and any method transfers.
- Maintained and calibrated of critical instruments which include, but not limited to: HPLCs, GCs, FTIR spectrometers and UV/Vis spectrophotometers.
- Performed instrument maintenance and calibration of instruments which include, but is not limited to, balances, scales, pH meters, titrators, centrifuges, data loggers, stopwatches, thermometers, constant temperature baths, calipers, gage blocks, weight sets and single or multi-channel pipettes.
- Assisted with coordinating day-to-day metrology events and aid in the repair, building, and troubleshooting lab or production equipment and instrumentation.
- Generated requisitions for materials, instruments, spare parts, and tools required to maintain lab instrumentation.
- Attended meetings and trainings and provide feedback that will enhance the advancement and expansion of the Metrology lab’s scope and compliance.
- Assisted to accurately, timely and compliantly respond and answer Metrology lab customers’ needs as it relates to calibration of instrumentation and equipment.
Associate Metrology Technician Resume
Headline : Achievement-oriented Metrology Technician with over 30 years of experience in the Quality/CMM field in the automotive, aerospace and government environments. Perform verification testing and support to manufacturing processes to ensure products meet customer, engineering and industry standards.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Creates and executes CMM programs for stamping, assemblies and gages.
- Creates statistical reports in various formats for internal/external reviews and PPAP submissions.
- Supports our customer monthly upload requirements on products produced for FCA.
- Maintains gage calibrations and product annual validations.
- Performs GR and GR&R studies.
- Performs manual dimensional and surface finish inspections on products using a wide range of hand tools.
- Supports product Quality by designing check aides for sorting and rework.
Lead Metrology Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Metrology Technician career with growth potential and use experience.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for calibrations of all gages and check fixtures.
- Reads and understands blueprints, CMM operations, use of special equipment such as Universal Tester, Optical Comparator, Hardness Tester, Micrometers, Calipers, etc.
- Determines the root cause of parts and processes with the team.
- Cuts and preps welds to ensure they are in spec with guidelines.
- Measures and documents findings with the required paperwork.
- Relays any constructive findings back to the team for improvement.
- Performs routine checks such as Poke Yoke and in line audits.
- Documents all audit information as well as assist with any troubleshooting issues that may occur to resolve the problem immediately.
Metrology Technician Resume
Objective : To continue diversifying Metrology Technician professional experience, apply knowledge, and advance.
Skills : Calibration Technician, Calibration Lab. Manager.
- Plans, conducts and documents tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Designs, fabricates, builds and analyzes test systems, materials, components, software and methodologies.
- Provides technical support for project management, including test plans or proposals, cost and schedule estimates, and instrumentation and test condition definitions.
- Guides test mechanics and electricians, and performs metrology and calibration certification services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves laboratory and test-related problems.
- Conducts tests per plan and processes data; documents and communicates test plans and results.
- Interfaces with engineers, peers, group leaders, internal and external suppliers, and laboratory users for direction, collaboration, approval, and identifying requirements to resolve design, manufacturing, and related process problems.
- Enterprises Process Evaluation System (EPES) Auditor reviewing internal Metrology Laboratory processes to ensure quality & compliance with company directives.