Assistant Security Director Resume
Summary : Assists in investigating complaints and solving crimes. Recommends procedures to minimize losses and stop crimes. Informs students, faculty and staff of college rules and regulations regarding safety, property control, parking regulations, emergency response procedures, and building access.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security, Training & Development, Employee Supervision, Management.
- Demonstrate and promote a consistent, positive customer service approach in situations including professional demeanor while balancing the needs of all stakeholders.
- Provide daily direction to all staff and ensure adequate personnel are present to carry out requisite components of program.
- Administer personnel-related duties including staff development, hiring, scheduling, performance reviews, terminations, & all required documentation.
- Responsible for required training for newly hired/assigned employees and ongoing monthly training for all staff.
- Evaluate staff response to client, tenant, or patron requests for services.
- Report any unusual happenings or circumstances that might endanger the safety of the 13 million patrons of the shopping center.
- Assist the 125 tenants of the shopping center with security occurrences and safety inspections.
Associates Of Science
Sr. Assistant Security Director Resume
Headline : Dependable, service-focused professional with strong background knowledge in Human Services and Criminal Justice seeks a challenging position where the following strengths will be of value within an organization Team Leadership Law.
- Assisted in overseeing of security operations to maintain security standards; create a safe and secure environment for clients to conduct business; and to support security requirements of the location.
- Responsible for the management of the security functions and the security staff of the client locations.
- Successfully established, maintained, and ensured compliance with emergency plans.
- Established professional rapport with outside law enforcement agencies.
- Assisted in recruiting, staffing, directing, and the development of security personnel to ensure security standards are maintained.
- Communicate effectively, providing sound security advice, expertise in files, reports and all sensitive information.
- Expertly managed expenditures within the security budget, responsible for the timekeeping function of true and accurate employee payroll within established payroll cycles.
- Responsible for writing post orders and taught several blocks of instruction.
Jr. Assistant Security Director Resume
Objective : Responsible for the security and safety of all persons utilizing the institutions facilities. Implements, enforces, and adheres to security policies and procedures for the district and the college.
Skills : Management Experience , Very Handy With Tools, Great Problem Solver, Great Customer Service.
- Inspected security design features, installations and programs to verify compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Developed and reviewed specifications for design and construction of security systems.
- Monitored the work of contractors in the design, construction and startup phases of security systems.
- Supervised a team of 20+ security personnel during a given shift.
- Led a team of 45+ guards in monitoring a high volume of mall traffic during peak hours and days.
- Screened vendors and contractors before granting access to restricted areas within the mall.
- Drafted security operating procedures and training materials for the human resources department.
- Monitored and evaluated unit performance on key security issues, recommending corrective action programs where appropriate.
- Analyzed and investigated all incidents alongside functional management and security supervisors.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Security Director III Resume
Objective : Assists in directing and supervising security staff. Advises staff in areas of improvement. Assists in the evaluation of all security staff and provides constructive feedback on their work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Surveillance Detection, Incident Management.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the property.
- Reviewed all activity logs, incident reports and guest logs for accuracy.
- Managed the recruitment, scheduling and payroll for over 30 employees.
- Developed and coordinated training programs for new and existing staff members.
- Created and distributed all interoffice correspondence.Held biweekly staff meetings to keep staff and the director abreast of all property issues.
- Ensured that all escalated customer complaints were resolved in a timely manner.
- Help department director with any special requests, administrative work, departments meetings, etc.
- Managed the receiving department ensuring that all deliveries, scheduled moves and construction projects follow by property procedures.
Assistant Security Director II Resume
Summary : Assists with planning and conducting staff meetings and training activities for department staff to keep staff informed and to improve security operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security Supervisor, MS Excel.
- Maintained all paperwork that allowed center to comply with all rules and regulations implemented by company, client and government.
- Efficiently lead and developed a strong security team.
- Contributed to center successfully passing audits.
- Delivered value to clients by providing exemplary customer service and quality solutions.
- Hired, trained and developed a highly successful, engaged and diverse team.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded company/client expectations.
- Worked hand in hand with the Police Department to deter/detain individuals that were committing crimes at center.
Assistant Security Director I Resume
Summary : Assists with verifying all time and attendance records for security staff. Assists with verifying all time and attendance records for security staff.
Skills : General Office Equipment, Microsoft & Excel Proficient,.
- Hourly checks on foot and vehicle patrols. cameras and radio traffic.
- Created and maintained daily log books of keys, radios and equipment inventory.
- Shift worked and logged times, locations, incidents and resolutions that occured during those shift.
- Reported and kept the proper persons informed of incidents and safety issues.
- Assistant security director for wells fargo center assist the director of security with all contract security operation.
- Responsible for the oversight and scheduling in the market and act as the local point of contact between Brosnan and the Client.
- Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity/Impression of Control.
Assistant Security Director/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Security officers provide security at the entrances to the facility, internal and perimeter security, as well as parking lot security. Responsible for providing direction of the facility security staff.
Skills : 1st Assist In Major And Minor Cases.
- Greeted all employees and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Assisted the guests and employees in any queries regarding the organization.
- Managed the administrative tasks of the organizations and multitasking according to the priorities.
- Assisted in investigating all suspicious activities to ensure that there are no criminal acts at the client site.
- Monitored and operated client site camera system Monitored all incoming calls by answering them and then diverting them to the appropriate department.
- Performed all the necessary work for the office such as maintaining the filing, handling emails, filing paperwork for new hires, and other tasks as assigned Made site badges for employees and visitors Managed incoming and outgoing delivery traffic.
- Created schedule for more than 8 or more employees Done payroll weekly in Villant program Trained new employees/managers.
- Generate Bills of Lading for scrap material trucks Supervised more than 8 employees.
Assistant Security Director/Manager Resume
Summary : Assume Director of Security
responsibilities during absence.
Perform other related duties as assigned. Highly effective management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Management, Employee.
- Assistant Security Director Responsible for all the workers on shift while making sure that all complaints and problems are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle all of payroll and scheduling issues that may arise.
- Work many times as a liaison between the mall management and the security staff and tenants.
- Assists in directing and supervising security staff.
- Assists in the evaluation of all security staff and provides constructive feedback on their work.
- Work closely with mall management and Fairview Heights Police Department to maintain a safe shopping place for the public.
- Lead instructor for the Youth Diversion course in which a section of it is ran through Department.
Assistant Security Director/Technician Resume
Objective : Assistant Security Supervisor assists in all aspects of the Centers safety and security needs, to ensure the security department runs efficiently and in compliance with policies, procedures and codes.
Skills : MS Office, Security Assistant, Power Point
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reported to the district manager regarding all store and staff issues.
- Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions.
- Manage the administrative function of the location in ensuring the accurate and timely submission of Incident, Accident and Injury Reports, Equipment Usage Logs, personnel documents, weekly payroll and licensure compliance.
- Direct and ensure compliance of workplace safety procedures, employee orientation and training documentation per client, company and government requirements.
- Develop and implement policies, practices and plans relating to the public safety function.
- Create and maintain a program that will provide well trained, properly motivated employees.
Assistant Security Director Resume
Summary : Assistant Director of Student Engagement is responsible for contributing to the creation and facilitation of a vibrant campus environment that is conducive to positive student development.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the HCGH corporate security's vision, its strategy and its programs.
- Charged with implementing and maintaining security processes across the organization, to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability, in all areas of financial, physical, and personal risk.
- Complete investigations and subsequent reports by asking questions pertinent to the situation.
- Investigation/report requirements. Use a computer report writing system to complete reports, and be able to follow through/up on any given report.
- Responsible for ensuring training standards are met by assigned personnel to include but not limited to range qualifications, on-going K9 training and certifications
- Able to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks while remaining collected in high pressure situations.
- Maintain thorough and detail training and certification records of all assigned SRT personnel.
Master Of Science