Assistant Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Count money and make bank deposits. Support quality patient care and education. Accomplished and energetic Certified Nurse Aide with a solid history of achievement in customer service and satisfaction. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Operations Management.
- Assistanted Shift Supervisor at Chick-Fil-A job duties included Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Supervised other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Monitored compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Monitored food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Coordinated assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
- Performed some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
Sr. Assistant Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated Customer Service Representative and motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Widows, Copiers, Faxes, Ect.
- Certified Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Certified Officers ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Build, improved and maintained effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
- Greeted guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Remained flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations.
- Officered report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Provided safe environment while facilitating counseling, advocacy, and support.
- Patrolled the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
Jr. Assistant Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : Reports to the designated shift supervisor. Directly supervises the security officers. Performs complex work supervising the care and custody of clients. Supervise, instruct, train and counsel security officers.
Skills : Ability To Multitask, Answer Multiple Phone Lines, Over 10+ Years Of Customer Service Experience.
- Assisted the Shift Supervisor with checking the paperwork and timecards.
- Went to people's homes to complete surveys. Delivered paperwork to Regional Supervisors.
- Assisted census takers in completing their paperwork and answered their questions, helped problem solve.
- Implement all agency policies and procedures pertaining to the safety, security of clients, agency property.
- Assisted staff supervisor in oversight of shift activities, all aspect of client supervisory and program.
- Provided for care, custody and adherence to rules and regulations of clients assigned to specific work areas.
- Provided for the custody and security of clients, including observation of clients, which includes long periods of sitting and standing.
Assistant Shift Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Assists in directing the activities of staff engaged in maintaining order and discipline in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Civil Commitment Office (TCCO) directives.
Skills : Security, Dispatching, Enforcement, Public Safety, Firearms, Physical Security, Customer Service.
- Worked in corrections involves a lot of responsibilities, attention to detail, personal safety and the well being of others.
- Correctioned officer duties were but not limited to the following: conducted housing and recreation yard checks.
- Worked the sally port gate in which all incoming and outgoing vehicle traffic were inspected.
- Worked central control which is the heart and eyes of the institution.
- Day to day operations included making sure all inmates received there daily allowance of outside yard time, dinner service.
- Provided oversight to the security functions including “pat” and “strip” searches, by squatting and bending to perform such functions.
- Required to work overtime when directed to do so.
Assistant Shift Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Provided emergency medical instructions to callers. Answered routine inquiries and referred calls not requiring dispatch to appropriate departments and agencies.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving, Forklift Operator, Safety.
- Questioned callers to determine their locations and the nature of their problems in order to determine type of response needed.
- Entered, updated and retrieved information from teletype networks and computerized data systems regarding such things as wanted persons, stolen property, vehicle registration and stolen vehicles.
- Scanned status charts and computer screens and contacted emergency response field units in order to determine emergency units available for dispatch.
- Relayed information and messages to and from emergency sites, to law enforcement agencies and to all other individuals and groups requiring notification.
- Maintained files of information relating to emergency calls such as personnel rosters and emergency call-out and pager files.
- Determined response requirements and relative priorities of situations and dispatched units in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepared and maintained records, forms and reports.
Assistant Shift Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Manufacturer's Supply Chain Manager and Operations leader. Work to provide product quality, customer service, inventory, material planning, purchasing, expense control, vendor relations. Guide productivity improvements and enhance customer relations. Provide effective interface for manufacturer and department function.
Skills : Demonstrated Leadership Ability Dedicated To Safety Electrical Training Certified Proven Interpersonal Detail Oriented Record Keeping Strong Information System.
- Monitored the operation of all three coal fired units through periodic inspection of available electronic data via PI, and other automation systems.
- Monitored the operation of all units and operators through periodic inspection of journals, logs, assigned equipment/systems and work areas.
- Monitored housekeeping in assigned work areas.
- Provided communication/coordination to Shift Supervisor, plant management and dispatch of unit status, issues, limits, restrictions, imminent threats, and planned maintenance.
- Evaluated and provided both verbal and written on job performance reviews for operators.
- Performed duties as Shift Supervisor in their absence or incapacity.
- Ensured all assigned employees have completed required Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), environmental, and plant training.
Assistant Shift Supervisor/Representative Resume
Headline : Obtain a position in the acquired job market from the skills as well as the education in which obtained in both the Criminal Justice field and the Health Care field.
Skills : Administration, Administration, Management.
- Responsible for assisting in the supervision of the administrative and operational security activities in a correctional facility.
- Directed supervise officers who are assign to the shift and severed as Acting Shift Supervisor in the absence of the Shift Supervisor.
- Provided the protection of each inmate or resident with mental health/various disabilities and the preservation of each inmates' legal rights.
- Supervised the count of inmates and mandates that all key control procedures are follow.
- Able to resume all duties to work any post assignment on any shift.
- Supervised between thirty to fifty security staff and two thousand five hundred inmates on the performance of their duties and evaluate as prescribed by facility and corporate policies.
- Listened to complaints and effectively resolving disputes or problems; taking either corrective or disciplinary action; developing work schedules for subordinates; monitoring post assignments; approving leave requests; and preparing inmates work assignments.
Assistant Shift Supervisor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Assists in the effective management of facility resources by help implement various tasks such as saving company money; disciplinary actions in regards to employee constant call-ins.
Skills : Microsoft Office, French.
- Assistanted shift Supervisor (Sergeant) responsible for all security and control related functions during duty shift per management instructions.
- Responsible for promoting an atmosphere conducive to character development of detainees/inmates and staff through the encouragement of favorable behavior patterns, arrangement of physical facilities and influencing relationships among detainees/inmates.
- Prepared reports and maintaining daily logs as required.
- Ensured prompt and appropriate assistance to inmates or detainees in the event of injury, illness or trauma.
- Promoted facility cleanliness and reporting needs for maintenance or repairs.
- Served as member of special teams to respond to emergencies as required.
- Completed training courses as required by facility training standards.
Associate's In Criminal Justice
Assistant Shift Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Headline : Position where extensive organizational and interpersonal communications experience will add value. Performing correctional duties for any shift as defined by management.
Skills : accurately reading shipping reports, data entry, multitasking, problem resolution.
- Oversaw a shift of 8-12 assemblers in a clean room environment for a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer.
- Trained new team members, completing quality control as well as reporting inventory control information directly to Head Clean Room Supervisor.
- Developed staffing plans, work schedules, budgets, and time lines.
- Ensured compliance of process controls at machining and assembly areas.
- Coordinated daily in-house production to fulfill customer orders and forecasting requirements.
- Prepared defect per unit, lot acceptance, and inspection efficiency reports.
- Trained and developed teams. Performing correctional duties for any shift as defined by management.
Diploma In General
Assistant Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed. Provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
Skills : Supervision, Microsoft Office Suite, CCTV, Loss Prevention, Quality Control, Customer Service, Training, Management.
- Demonstrated team work in all phases of operation.
- Verified all controls are functioning correctly and operate all machinery to mix, discharge, and handle materials according to operating procedures.
- Controled reaction vessels to polymerize raw materials to produce finished resins.
- Monitored production equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Performed quality audits and test to ensure the products conform to established standards.
- Refered issues/problems to Plant Manager or Technical Director for disposition.
- Documented work completed as required including logs, data reports, procedures, etc.
- Participated and leads training, and continual process improvement activities.