Summary : Self-Employed Contractor/Handyman expert committed to high-quality workmanship and following safety code regulations. Motivated to learn new trades and skills. Interested in growing career and fostering leadership capabilities. To obtain a challenging engineering position utilizing my professional and educational skills while expanding my knowledge and talents.
Skills : Mechanical, Swimming Pool Service, Cleaning, Driving Experience
- Provided professional and courteous guest service at all times.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance operations for the facility to include but not limited to: refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water softeners and treatment, A/C units, ice machines, swimming pools/spa, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency equipment/systems, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, painting, wall covering repairs, etc.
- Ensured all projects are completed according to specifications and on time.
- Possessed comprehensive knowledge of guest room electronic locks.
- Maintained key inventory for all hotel locks.
- Responsible for the telephone system, high-speed internet, movies, and cable.
- Collected money from customers and recorded transactions on customer receipts.
- Loaded proper materials while abiding by all safety and legal standards.
Bachelors of Science
Objective : Handyman/Maintenance expert committed to high-quality workmanship and following safety code regulations. Motivated to learn new trades and skills. Interested in growing career and fostering leadership capabilities. Seeking employment in the electrical, carpentry, or building maintenance trades.
Skills : Drywall, Painting, Trim Carpentry, Electrical, Building Maintenance, Handy Man, Plumbing, And Remodeling.
- Responsible for the remodeling work, studying specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shaped or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Followed established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Measured and marked cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Installed structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Built or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Assembled and fastened materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removed damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Inspected ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
General Handyman Resume
Summary : General Handyman motivated to learn new trades and skills. Interested in growing a career and fostering leadership capabilities. Professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Works in a timely and efficient manner to see tough jobs through to completion. Bringing valuable experience from large corporate construction sites, as well as residential home repair projects.
Skills : Painting, Plastering, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Stripping/Waxing, Safe Operation Of Hand Tools, Experienced Driver With Clean Record
- Renovating and repairing units within apartment buildings and organizational home residences.
- Responsible for servicing plumbing and electrical problems in all apartments, hallways, the lobby, and the basement.
- Organizing and assisting in moving heavy furniture and personal items from garage to apartment.
- Performing repairs and maintenance on the building, apartments, and all building systems. Responsible for the installation of Kitchen Cabinets.
- Troubleshooting and correcting plumbing deficiencies. Responsible for the write up on tenant work tickets
- Responsible for cleaning all apartments where maintenance work was performed.
- Maintaining appearance to building lobbies, the interior/exterior of the building
- Loading proper materials while abiding by all safety and legal standards.
- Collecting money from customers and recording transactions on customer receipts.
Bachelors of Science
Summary : Handyman/Maintenance expert with 20 plus years of experience seeking a position that will enable me to apply acquired knowledge and interpersonal skills. To use my skills and knowledge to better assist your company. As well as to learn new skills and ideas to fulfill and comply with your company standards.
Skills : Sprinkler Systems, Machine Operator, Handyman, Plumbing, Electrician, Painting Homes, Outdoor/indoor Forklift Operation, Yard Work, Loading/Unloading Trucks, Dependable
- Trimmed trees to clear right-of-way for communications lines and electric power lines to minimize storm and short-circuit hazards.
- Moved and stored material and maintained yard and grounds of paper and pulp plant.
- Shoveled wood chips, pulpwood, sulfur, and life-work into trucks and onto conveyors.
- Planned and executed small scale landscaping operations and maintained grounds and landscape of private residences and businesses.
- Painted and performed structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings.
- Assisted maintenance repairer in installing, maintaining and repairing equipment, physical structures and pipe, and electrical systems in industrial establishments.
- Assisted in removing and replacing worn or defective parts of yard machinery, using hand- tools and power tools and following blueprints, diagrams and service manuals.
- Followed planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
Assistant Handyman Resume
Summary : Seeking for an excellent opportunity to grow with my skills. Experienced Individual Quick and dedicated Handyman/Maintenance worker with 10+ years of hands-on experience in handling general repair and maintenance tasks, cleaning grounds, scrubbing floors, dusting furniture and disposing trash.
Skills : Painting, Home Repairs, Using Farming Equipment, Lawn Service, Working With Machinery, Packaging, Cutting Wood, And Labor
- Used tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Maintained or repaired tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Watered lawns, trees, or plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
- Cleaned work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation.
- Secured stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nailed scabs to footing forms, and vibrated and floated concrete.
- Smoothed or sanded surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Shoveled snow from walks, driveways, and parking lots, and spread salt in those areas.
Diploma in General
Summary : Inspector/Handyman with a proven ability at devising and implementing result-oriented plans to overcome business challenges to meet and exceed business and customer expectations. Highly motivated and recognized as a team player. Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment. Currently looking for a position in an environment that offers a greater challenge and an opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Communications, Painting, Forklift Operator, Blueprint Reading, Welding, Assembly, Inventory, Construction, Office Equipment, Typing
- Made simple repairs under direct supervision. Cleaned, lubricated, and stored maintenance tools and equipment.
- Worked with grounds-keeper with mowing, raking, and weeding lawns, swept walks and shoveled snow.
- Cleaned and serviced building areas. Moved furniture, equipment, and supplies in and around buildings.
- Performed a variety of housekeeping duties to maintain buildings in an orderly and sanitary condition.
- Swept, mopped, wet-washed, and vacuumed floors. Periodically polished floors using buffing machine and polish.
- Washed walls, ceilings, windows, and screens. Moved furniture, gathered and disposed of trash, clean lighting fixtures, door frames, and other high places using a ladder as necessary.
- Helped to transport supplies from store to home for job completion.
- Performed periodic inspections of properties to identify potential safety hazards and preventative maintenance projects.
High School Diploma
Head Cook - Full Time Resume
Summary : Focused Carpenter/Handyman who is able to prioritize and meettight production deadlines efficiently. To be associated with a progressive value based organization and works with zeal for the growth of the organization. Has an ability to grasp fast and ready to put extra efforts to understand and cope up with the pressures and requirement of a corporate environment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Blue Print Reading, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Landscaping, Painting, Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Security, Installation, Construction
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
- Updates required by renovation installed baseboards throughout the apartment, kitchen appliances, and bathroom.
- Provided electrical, wiring and carpentry on an as-needed basis for clients.
- Experience on plumbing, electrical, furniture, landscaping, sprinklers, pool servicing and much more.
- Installed baseboard heaters, radiant heating systems, ceiling fans, and light fixtures.
- Installed drywall, ceilings, trim, and fabricated replacement trim and moldings.
- Installed interior finish items, including wall protection, doors and hardware, toilet accessories, cubicle curtain tracks, and TV brackets.
- Planned and executed work with the proper tools and materials to maximize efficiency.
Handyman Assistant Resume
Headline : A skilled Handyman Assistant on both bench and site work, with 6 years of rich experience in new construction, repair, refurbishment of furniture, and all wooden construction/ preventive maintenance on domestic and commercial buildings and tented villas. Known for working independently and performing maintenance task methodically. To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and work ethic, combined with the opportunity to utilize my skills and obtain personal and professional growth.
Skills : Handyman, General Cleaning, Demolition, General Labor, Janitorial, Warehouse, Loading, Unloading.
- Oversaw ongoing preventative maintenance of 16 programs/offices.
- Planned and scheduled work assignments to accomplish workload with available resources and equipment.
- Coordinated with outside contractors to ensure the quality of work delivered.
- Analyzed and resolved complaints pertaining to services, and equipment in the area of responsibility.
- Communicated departmental procedures for maintenance and operation of buildings.
- Maintained the building and grounds in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Repaired and maintained kitchen, housekeeping, and other mechanical equipment, including heating and air conditioning units, electrical and plumbing fixtures, painting, and laundry equipment.
- Drafted plans for building needs. Read blueprints and implement work accordingly. Wired buildings for computer networking. Inspected and repaired all damages to building surfaces.
General Handyman Resume
Summary : General Handyman with total 9 Years of insightful experience in MEP field and facilities management field in various kind of projects-Residential and commercial. Fast learner with a passion for bettering the experience of those in his vicinity. Personal and outgoing with a dedication to positive guest relations. To obtain a position that will utilize my experience, knowledge, and willingness to learn.
Skills : Maintenance, Communications, Computer, Construction, Customer Service, Instructor, Spanish, German, Handyman
- Inspected all electrical units and systems keep a record of all the day to day maintenance activities report and repair defects, damages, and malfunctions of any equipment.
- Assisted with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc.
- Stripped, cleaned, buffed and applied floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors vacuum and shampoo carpets.
- Used and maintained assigned power equipment and hand tools move furniture, equipment, supplies, and tools on an incidental basis.
- Worked with framing, concrete, plumbing, electrical, drywall, spackling, and painting when needed.
- Handled HVAC preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on packaged units and split systems.
- Planned and executed work with the proper tools and materials to maximize efficiency.
- Determined tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job.
Summary : General Handyman with knowledge of the principles of receiving, storing, picking, staging, and shipping materials. Ability to operate material handling equipment. To secure a position that will enable me to utilize my organizational, interpersonal, communication, and professional skills, with over ten plus years of experience in mechanical and supervisory responsibilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Instructor, Spanish, German, Handyman, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Maintenance
- Performing landscaping work including general yard clean up and lawn trim work.
- Familiar with tools and equipment used in the repair and maintenance of residential properties.
- Scheduling follow-up visits to ensure that repairs are completed in a satisfactory manner.
- Responsible general maintenance and repair activities for a residential property management company.
- Directly involved and responsible for building maintenance supply ordering & restocking.
- Directly working for tenants & house managers to repair their plumbing, heating, HVAC & electrical issues.
- Painting of homes, plumbing repair, and installation of faucets, sinks, disposals, commodes.
- Conducting project management for home electrical, mechanical and structural repairs.
- Driving company vehicle and responding to various calls across tristate area.