Associate Pastor Resume
Objective : Entrepreneurial, self-starter who is passionate about mission and service, seeking to use my experience in developing relationships, fundraising, managing teams of volunteers, event planning, marketing, social media, nonprofit management, and business administration to help an organization make a meaningful impact.
Skills : GiftWorks, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Microsoft Office, IWork, Google Drive, ACS, Online LMS, WebEx And Other Online Meeting Services, WordPress Website Design.
- Developed Motel Ministry - a signature monthly youth mission project.
- Planned and coordinated regular youth activities of recreation, fellowship, service, and spirituality and an annual summer youth Mission Trip.
- Co-Facilitated a Missional Sunday School Class and coordinated monthly participation at the Highland Food Pantry.
- Developed an outreach ministry for Young Adults (20's & 30's) including monthly gatherings of fellowship and spirituality and a Sport and Social Club recreation team (kickball, wiffleball, volleyball, football, dodgeball).
- Worked in collaboration with the Mission Ministry team to plan and coordinate
- Launched a new ministry team for Technology and Communications that worked as a team to develop a new website.
- Shared in providing pastoral care, spiritual development, preaching, worship, sacraments, teaching, and team participation.
Certificate In Executive
Assistant/Associate Pastor Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Computer skills.
- Included preaching, staff administration, pastoral ministry, and church administration.
- Youth and Children's ministry responsibilities have included strengthening the church's existing ministry to youth and children.
- Implemented as a strategy for disciplining children as well as teaching children.
- Established and students have been involved in a variety of missions and service opportunities.
- Lead a team from the church to participate with IMB missionaries to the Roma in a joint mission project with the IMB, Larissa Christian Fellowship, and the IMB to pioneer work among the Roma in Larissa, Greece.
- Trained adult and student leaders to assist in shepherding and disciple-making.
Master Of Arts
Associate Pastor III Resume
Headline : Experience and education have prepared for a position requiring highly developed spiritual and emotional guidance, leadership, presentation, and service skills to individuals, families and groups.
Skills : Written Communication.
- Leadership of congregational care including Seniors, young adults, youth and children's ministries.
- Life Groups, Worship ministries, and Outreach ministries.
- Assistant to Senior Pastor including teaching and preaching rotation.
- Management of financial tithes, offerings including making weekly bank deposits and critical financial reports for finance committee and district.
- Provided Statistical data to the district office including finances, salvations, attendance, outreach ministries, bible studies, baptisms on a monthly basis.
- Overall statistical evaluations done annually.
- Pastoral Counseling for individuals and families Teaching of weekly bible study and life groups.
- Monthly food pantry community outreach including collecting food, setup, prayer, and counseling Coordination.
B.A. In Business
Associate Pastor II Resume
Objective : Extensive years (over 30) of ministry experience in staffing, managing, and leading volunteer-based non-profit organizations. Pastoral care provider for the congregations. Developed a ministry presence in the at risk community through outreach to the homeless, day-laborers and a relational program partnering with multiple social agencies providing food and play for children who were receiving free or reduced lunches.
Skills : Nursing, Ministry.
- Reorganized the children's ministry of Bethel UMC and developed the current ministry program which increased the children's ministry.
- Developed and implemented the youth ministry which was nonexistent within six months and increased participation of the youth in church events.
- Baptized and confirmed children and youth into the faith and life of the church.
- Led youth on the first mission trip experience in which 11 youth gave their lives to Christ.
- Taught two off-site bible studies in local, impoverished section 8 communities near the church in order to improve the relationship of the church to the community.
- Launched a weekly experience for the children and youth (W.O.W.Wednesdays) which increased the biblical knowledge and spiritual growth of the children and youth.
- Shepherded students, leaders and volunteers toward discipleship and spiritual growth.
Associate Pastor I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and goal oriented management professional Catholic priest returning to the corporate world, holding a professional degree in Co-operation and Banking with a background in the Marketing Management of fast moving consumer goods and financial products. Passionate about providing an excellent customer service by meeting the organizational and customer service standards.
Skills : General Office Skills, Communication Skills, Counseling, Supervisory, Organizational strengths.
- Primarily work with developing and mentoring the small group leaders, and they then invest in the lives of their people.
- Personally crafted, recruited, and implemented a new revised small group structure that is the base of our current ministry strategy.
- Started this ministry we had ten small groups and now we have over sixty groups (a thousand plus people).
- Develop the training content and curriculum for this ministry.
- Created and developed a small group system that cares for over a thousand people.
- An amazing team and department that has recruited and trained in the art of coaching and ministry.
- Planning and executing numerous outreach events for the church such as community fairs and Christian coffeehouses.
Master's Of Arts
Lead Associate Pastor Resume
Objective : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Communication, Public Speaking, Leadership.
- Full time, associate pastor position includes youth, college, and families.
- Support the leadership of the Senior Pastor, while also being responsible for the programming of the church to include.
- Preaching, teaching, and leading others in various church-related tasks are weekly occurrences.
- Charge of many aspects while playing a major role in assisting and supporting the general leadership of the church board.
- Consisted of 5 students and currently, we are running 50 or more students each Wednesday night.
- As a church have a very intentional mindset to reach out to the community Preach twice a week and lead a Sunday school class.
- Preparing volunteer leaders to teach college groups and middle school classes.
Sr. Associate Pastor Resume
Summary : Laboratory Technician with seven years of professional laboratory experience, including three years of hardware/software validation experience pursuing a career with a pharmaceutical, biomedical, or research company in the capacity of Lab Supervisor or Technical Support Technician.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Web designing.
- Led a fifty-plus member community church, focusing on children's, youth, young adult, and seniors ministries.
- Develop and deliver presentations to all age groups in various settings.
- Implemented after school mentoring and tutoring programs to include academic and spiritual guidance for at-risk youth within the community.
- Coaching and mentoring to various age groups including children, youth, young adults, and adults.
- Counseling to various age groups for personal, spiritual, and financial matters.
- Community involvement including food and clothing drives, local schools, businesses and government meetings to address the community's needs and improvements.
- Ceremonies and functions including funerals, baby dedications/christenings, baptisms, weddings, and other special occasions.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Associate Pastor Resume
Summary : Ordained minister serving as a pastor offering spiritual guidance and inspiration through preaching and teaching God's Word and biblical counseling as well as praise and worship leader.
Skills : Leadership Development, Organizational Development, Organizational Skills, Visioning, Maintenance, Financial Management.
- Held responsibility for membership aged 30 and below, and corresponding departments.
- Organized and ran worship services, study classes, weekly small groups, monthly social & outreach activities, and spiritual retreats.
- Engaged in personal studies as well as mentoring youth and young adults in learning leadership and life skills.
- Initiated weekly study groups for multiple demographics, supported and help direct the development of a new outreach department that came to fruition after my tenure.
- Responsible for, and or involved, in many aspects of church administration, from leading board meetings.
- Helped develop a system for implementing a shared vision, and took the lead in rebranding the church and developing a marketing strategy.
- Acquired license as a Christian minister and served the church as interim pastor for one year.
Masters Of Divinity
Associate Pastor/Secretary Resume
Summary : Providing caregiver services to those who are sick and their families. Demonstrating competent knowledge and skills to assure that the assessment, or care is appropriate to those served. Providing leadership in promoting and maintaining standards. Able to assess emotional and spiritual needs of believers and families.
Skills : Counseling, teaching, speaking, creating rituals, finding meaning.
- Assisted in handling the operation of the local church through planning, coordinating and promoting activities.
- Preached sermons that heightened the worship experience and resulted in spiritual salvation, church growth.
- Provided Pastoral Counseling and Pastoral Care promoting healing and wholeness in the lives of individuals.
- Consecrated elements and served communion; Performed weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Supervised and managed staff providing guidance and leadership training.
- Served on community boards, collaborating with other pastors and churches for community events; Engaged Community outreach.
- Providing leadership to the childrens ministry through recruiting and equipping people for effective ministry.
Associate Pastor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Customer Facing Professional with over ten years of experience in sales, social media management, wireless telecommunications, call-center operations, team management, technical support, account billing, retail sales and general computer work. Possesses strong written and oral communication skill and strong presentation skills.
Skills : Sales, Social Media, Customer Service.
- Provide support to the congregation and the Senior Pastor in service to the church and community.
- Handle pastoral and administrative duties including attendance, donations, production, guest relations, social media and teaching all ages.
- Initiated, organized and found resources for a church discipleship program.
- Created partnership forms and guidelines for members committing to the church.
- Direct and facilitate Children's ministry lesson plans, services and volunteers.
- Developed, executed and maintain a long-term social media strategy using Facebook and Twitter designed to stimulate traffic.
- Direct production and creation of sermon podcasts and song lyric presentations.
- Directed entire midweek service: set up, music, lyrics, teaching and tear down.
Associate Pastor/Technician Resume
Objective : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Phones, Customer Service, Management.
- Engaged parishioners in worship, community, and ministry.
- Implemented outreach efforts to unchurched people.
- Assisted Senior Pastor in crafting and implementing church vision, and executed strategies to achieve short-range spiritual and organizational goals.
- Shepherded individuals and provided spiritual counseling, education, and mentorship as requested.
- Planned worship services and events and equipped pastors, leaders and volunteers to coordinate services and events.
- Ensured that leaders had the necessary resources to fulfill duties and responsibilities.
- Established new Core Ministries to provide connection points for a variety of people: Worship Team.
- Developed ministry philosophy and selected curriculum for each.
Associate Pastor Resume
Objective : An individual with a strong sense of pastoral calling and almost 30 years of Non-Denominational pastoral experience in multi-faith, multi-cultural settings. A skilled pastoral care giver who is able to communicate in the context of the other person's frame of reference, especially regarding issues of crisis, loss, and grief and other serious life challenges.
Skills : Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, PC, Macintosh,.
- Manage the online calendar (Planning Center) and all those involved with various aspects of the ministry.
- Oversee, lead, direct, and manage the worship ministry development, Sunday worship service (currently two locations), worship assimilation, and worship leadership development.
- Develop and implement methodology and protocol for the administrative management of the worship ministry.
- Provide pastoral leadership and team-approach leadership by developing other leaders within all aspects of the worship ministry.
- Band, vocals, small groups, community, outreach) Encourage & Promote spiritual formation of worship team and a small group community.
- Develop and implement procedures, operations, and protocol that support the vision of the church for the worship team.
- Develop and arrange music in Ableton weekly for services.