Associate Publisher Resume
Summary : Enterprising and results-driven communications executive, with extensive global experience in all facets of strategic oversight, team management, and implementation of communications programs for high-tech products.
Skills : Communications Strategy Planning, Media Relations, Staff Management and Development, Writing.
- Planned, trained & supervised the work of the print shop.
- Managed the production process; preparation through bindery to insure the timely delivery of completed jobs.
- Evaluated and designed improvements to the production process.
- Insured the level of product quality exceeds customer expectations.
- Provided for the safety & security of company personnel & physical assets.
- Purchased & inventory of all shop consumables & supplies. Budget preparation & execution.
- Coordinated between customer and graphic art department for design layout.
Sr. Associate Publisher Resume
Headline : Professionally rewarding position with a progressive organization in the area of Sales/Management, offering challenge and opportunity to utilize extensive knowledge and skills developed through work experience and educational background.
Skills : Property Management, Sales.
- Associated Publisher, Government Contracting Institute, Rockville, MD Wrote, designed the layout, published online, and packaged biweekly print newsletter, Regulatory Affairs.
- Planned, managed, marketed, and executed both audio and live conferences aimed at government contractors and participated as moderator and conference chair.
- Made yearly budget projections for conferences and compliance projects and managed monthly financial statements.
- Wrote all GCI marketing material including email blasts, conference landing page content, flyers, brochures, and product letters, and managed the cycles of production.
- Used Adobe InDesign program for product flyer layouts.
- Collaborated with in-house art department to redesign company website and wrote all web content.
- Worked with potential partnerships and sponsors for product referrals, list swapping, mutual marketing, and conference speaking opportunities.
Jr. Associate Publisher Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to utilize strong interpersonal skills, educational background, and ability to create a productive work environment.
Summarized FAR Federal Acquisition Circulars and DFARS Change Notices as soon as they are released from government, sent email alerts to subscribers, and posted them online for subscriber access.
Skills : Microsoft Office. Basic HTML knowledge. Develop and edit projects in desktop publishing programs. Technical editing, and writing.
- Associated Publisher Recruited to establish a U.S.
- Managed two editorial assistants and $2 million budget.
- Led operations, marketing, publicity, and editorial efforts.
- Developed, administered, and held full accountability for operating budget; provided board with quarterly reports.
- Led editorial process, strategic development, and editorial production, packaging, and roll out.
- Grewed revenue from $800,000 first year to $1.8 million third year, exceeding profit goals by 20%.
- Communicated with business owners to secure advertising for the magazine.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Publisher III Resume
Headline : Associate publisher provides operational oversight, leadership and strategy support for a complex and growing portfolio of B-to-B and scholarly publications serving a professional clinical audience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advertised Sales and Marketing Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Provided advertising to home builders and their trades.
- Explained to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provided clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Located and contacted potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Proced all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepared and delivered sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Informed customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
BS In CHEMISTRY
Associate Publisher II Resume
Headline : Legal publishing professional with expertise in editorial management, new product development, content creation, and electronic publishing. Known for managing Business Franchise Guide and Trade Regulation Reporter. Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Legal Analysis, Editorial Management, New Product Development.
- Managed editorial, production, and product management staff of more than 70 employees, working on publications in the antitrust, intellectual property, government contracting, products liability, energy, and transportation law areas, with revenues of more than $20 million.
- Launched more than 20 new products - including Advertising Law Guide, State Unfair Trade Practices, and Trademark Law Guide - in print and electronic formats.
- Created online Integrated Libraries of CCH reporters and Aspen treatises in the antitrust, intellectual property, and technology law areas.
- Negotiated a publishing license for Do's and Don'ts in Advertising.
- Oversaw the merger of CCH and Aspen products and editorial and product management staff.
- Developed Global Franchising Alert and NAFTA Watch newsletters.
- Increased sales and more than doubled year over year sales.
LL.M. In Intellectual Property
Associate Publisher I Resume
Summary : Developed innovative business development, sales and revenue-generating solutions, such as Media Supplements and Sponsored Photography Contests, that yielded immediate and steady revenue growth.
Skills : Fully Computer Literate, Fully Computer Literate, Salesforce.
- Associated Publisher Provide vision and direction to increase sales, streamline operations and improve circulation for three distinct media products under the Photo Group brand.
- Lead advertising and sponsorship sales and fulfillment efforts.
- Developed compelling content strategies for website and digital platforms.
- Produced programs, events and trade shows to seize the attention of targeted audiences.
- Partnered with the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief in defining and executing sales plans, setting revenue expectations, creating territories/markets, designing content strategies and creating benchmarks to accurately monitor goal attainment.
- Inspired and led cross-functional team of senior managers in building and sustaining a culture that thrived on collaboration, accountability and open lines of communication.
- Increased sales in events division through event sponsorships and launched custom events division.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Publisher/Manager Resume
Headline : Publicity and Advertising Directed all advertising and publicity efforts including, major branding campaigns, new product launches, and maintenance campaigns. Spokesperson for the brand with appearances on other major news outlets.
Skills : Business Development, Online Publishing, Business Strategy, Digital Content, Web Content, Product Development, Integrated Marketing.
- Brand Management Responsible for strategic marketing of leading travel guide brand with over 440 guidebooks.
- Involved in all strategic planning, product development, series launches, and packaging.
- Oversaw and analyzed market research.
- Partnership Marketing Cultivated partnerships with major corporations, including Amerisuites, Diner's Club, MasterCard, American Express, and National Park Foundation.
- Sales Oversaw development of sales materials and retail promotional tools.
- Presented editorial and marketing plans to sales team.
- Worked closely with special sales, licensing, and international sales teams.
MBA In Global Leadership
Associate Publisher/Director Resume
Objective : Creating an information support network to provide readers with great interesting travel advice of where to go and what to do in magazine distribution locations.
Skills : Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Familiarity.
- Owner provides all accountability to all aspects of owner operations, including selling advertising contracts to individual customers and companies for their business.
- Create magazine content through local stories and events.
- Distributing the publication into distribution locations after printing has happened.
- In room distribution location agreements made with motel/hotel management.
- Providing advertisers with reasons why to advertise.
- Magazine set up with graphic design person and using software that allows for good presentation of information in publication.
- Invoice customers and collection of advertising payments. Extensive travel requirements within territory.
Associate Of Science
Associate Publisher/Editor Resume
Summary : Technology and project management professional with over twenty years of experience in information technology, marketing and community driven organizations. Highly equipped promotions and campaign strategist with proven track record for keeping projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
Skills : Graphic Design, Mac OS X, Web Design, Event Planning, Marketing, Market Research.
- Created marketing best practices for Compete Magazine.
- Ran day-to-day operations which included staff management and communications.
- Oversaw sales team and developed new advertisers and event sponsors.
- Maintained relationships with current advertisers and sponsors to insure successful renewals.
- Worked with Art Director in production of the magazine.
- Managed social media profiles by creating new likes and followers and created new content.
- Developed and ran the competenetwork.com website.
- Responsible for creating events and attending all sponsored networking events.
Bachelor Of Science In Advertising
Associate Publisher Resume
Headline : Print and digital media content development and project management professional, capable of delivering quality work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Skills : Strategic Partnership Building, Client Interaction, Key Account Management, Marketing Communications, Sales Execution.
- Leader of 130 year old newspaper and award winning website.
- Supervise all managers and 75 employees.
- Focusing on sales and circulation led company transition to "web-first" operation.
- Led company to 19% P&L growth over four years with focus on new business acquisition, "over the top" customer service, reorganized staffing, and tightly managed expenses.
- Led 9% growth in circulation during "down" market primarily by transitioning customers to digital access and corporate licensing.
- Led company through recession without any layoffs or eliminated positions.
- Responsible for all revenue and sales functions of start up publication. Grow existing and develop new revenue streams. Manage, hire, train and motivate sales staff. Develop and grow revenue in print, online and event business segments.