Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, energetic, goal-oriented performer. perform all tasks professionally with determination for overall success and unfailing attention to detail. Willing to put forth the extra effort to meet company goals.
Skills : Arrest Planning And Execution.
- Removed, assembled, installed, serviced, tested and adjusted oil systems, fuel systems, pneumatic systems, high pressure bleed air systems, hydraulic/electro systems, and various pneumatically and hydraulically actuated mechanics and systems.
- Inspected and installed tubing, ducts, fuel cells, valves, gauges, transmissions, actuators, servo cylinder accumulators, pumps, axillary power units, hydraulic drive units, wheel/brake assemblies and related parts on EA-6B and F/A-18 A-F aircraft.
- Inspected, installed and adjusted flight controls, control cables, linkage, rods, bellcranks, pulleys, and fairleads.
- Installed, adjusted, serviced, and troubleshoot air conditioning, pressurization, and bleed air systems.
- Removed, installed, and aligned various parts of fuselage, wings, and control surfaces.
- Rig rudders, stabilators, ailerons, flaps, landing gear, arresting gear, engine throttles, IFR probe, speed brake, wing lock, and canopy.
- Taken oil, hydraulic, and fuel sample performs patch tests and provides samples for lab analysis and EA-6B and F/A-18 A-F aircraft.
Sr. Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Summary : Aspiring to fulfill an Aircraft Mechanic position in which will be able to utilize mechanical skills, maintenance capabilities, aircraft knowledge, and diligent work ethic to increase overall efficiency and customer satisfaction. providing superior mechanical skills through incorporating a number of processes such as thorough inspection, detailed overhaul, making the necessary repairs and modifications, effectively troubleshooting technical problems, parts replacement, system substitution, and component replacement, while adhering to strict company and customer guidelines.
Skills : Journeyman In Aviation Structural Mechanics.
- High degree of knowledged and skilled in airframe structural and flight control maintenance.
- Solid laminated and honeycomb core repair Vacuum bagging Surface prep and hand layup Structural integrity testing Proper use of fiberglass resin Gain experience in structural repair procedures.
- Lap and flush patches Repairing, rebuilding, and installing aircraft structures such as bulkheads, ribs, spars, rotor blades and flight control surfaces.
- Landed gear maintenance, aircraft jacking, tire and wheel maintenance.
- Countered sinking Solid and blind fasteners Precision drilling through the use of jigs and presses Learned how to use various brakes and sheers to cut and form sheet metal.
- Propered use of metal working tools such as files, aviation sheers, Clieco fasteners, hole finders, rasps, rivet guns, and drills.
- Inspected installation and evaluated operation of newly installed parts and components.
Inprocess In A.S.
Jr. Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Objective : Military professional with experience in team management, administrative accountability and supply management. Effectively managed more than $14 million in naval aircraft equipment. Highly motivated, effective communicator, and problem solver also works well with members to achieve results.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Mobile Power Supply, Multi-Tasking, Multimeter.
- Performed schedule/unscheduled maintenance on FA-18A-F and EA-18G aircraft.
- Performed flight line essential services and other maintenance related actions as directed to support the daily Flight Schedule.
- Licensed to drive and operate Ground Support Equipment.
- Planed Captain certified IAW a Government approved certification process for each T/M/S.
- Responsible for the safe start-up, movement, launch and recovery of RDT&E aircraft IAW applicable NATOPS Manuals and local regulations.
- Serviced aircraft, performing any combination of the tasks are Directs incoming and outgoing aircraft near terminal or flight line parking area to assist pilot's maneuvering of the aircraft on the ground.
- Performed aircraft flight line servicing, operates service vehicles to replenish fuel, oil, water, waste system chemicals, oxygen, hydraulic fluid, and to remove waste.
Aviation Structural Mechanic III Resume
Summary : Dedicated Business Administration graduate and Network Security student (online) pursuing a career in studio operations. Navy veteran recently relocated and looking toward starting a career in the Richmond area.
Skills : Military, Computer Knowledge, Microsoft Word, Microsoft.
- Screened and inducted 1,474 Not Ready for Issue components valued at $13.4 million into the maintenance repair cycle.
- Processed 873 Beyond Capability Maintenance components totaling $9 million with 0 discrepancies.
- Received, inventory, and stowed 458 parts for repair valued at $9 million while supporting 13 Navy maintenance departments, and 35 civilian contractor departments.
- Managed inventories of repair parts and general supplies, distributed mail for shore-based activities.
- Utilized Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System computer software to perform inventory and financial management functions.
- Utilized effective verbal and written communication in accordance with Navy standards.
- Provided quality customer service to all customers including civilians, military members, and civilian contractors.
Aviation Structural Mechanic II Resume
Summary : Specializing in physical security, including but not limited to Company loss prevention, as well as Fraud investigation. Current pa act 235 license, as well as nearly 3 years of law enforcement experience looking for challenging new endeavors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational, Team Building, Critical Thinking.
- Supervised and trained technicians in the production and performance efforts of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for egress and environmental aircraft control systems.
- Managed and monitored programs to support aircraft readiness.
- Displayed outstanding leadership and drive while spearheading the creation of tool control and HAZMAT program for Safe-to-Operate inspection; led a team of 4 personnel to ensure over 41 programs were on track.
- Established First Class Petty Officer Association by-laws, initial elections, regular meetings and morale-building events; elected as the first President.
- Increased morale by coordinating multiple fundraising activities raising over $1,000 in donations.
- Maximized resources and used extensive knowledge to troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues.
- Supervised major special inspections and directed over 30 personnel in the completion of over 1900 work orders, totaling 3,380 maintenance man-hours of labor.
Aviation Structural Mechanic I Resume
Summary : To be employed by a successful company in the production and or repairing of aircraft with the ability to utilize mechanical and inspection skills and ability to communicate and coordinate in group efforts to expedite completion of aircrafts.
Skills : Organizational, Quality Control, Forklift Operator, Oscilloscope, Multi-Tasking, Multimeter.
- Drilled and reamed precision holes through titanium structures, titanium fittings and aluminum brackets using steamboats, drill cups, bushings also worked on splice fittings and shear ties.
- Included working inside the fuel tanks drilling, installing brackets, and sealing.
- Worked on drilling close tolerance holes on top/bottom hinges, seals on door surround, as well as the door surround itself.
- Drilled and reamed out bayonets, door bumpers, rigging of door fittings and serrated plates, also drilled out close tolerance holes and installed fasteners on the left/right side skin.
- Fabricated parts, and did sheet metal repairs of non-conformance issues, installation of cabin windows, drilling and installing hardware for emergency hatch installation.
- Responsible for fabricating of stringers, brackets, clips, doublers, fillers, and other various parts.
- Required to work on modifications to aircraft and various heavy structure repairs throughout aircraft.
Assistant Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Summary : Utilizing experience, education and training to obtain a position as a Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. Troubleshot, removed, and replaced flight-control surfaces, flight-control cables, landing-gear components, hydraulic components/lines, and pneumatic systems.
Skills : Mechanical, Assembly, Leadership, Electronics, Soldering, Troubleshooting.
- Served a dual role as both technical expert and as a leader.
- Worked under immediate supervision. Led and directed the work of others.
- Maintained aircraft airframe and structural components, flight surfaces and controls, hydraulic and pneumatic control and actuating systems and mechanisms, landing gear systems, air conditioning, and pressurization.
- Performed aircraft daily, special, hourly, and conditional inspections.
- Fabricated and assembled metal components and made minor repairs to aircraft skin.
- Obtained fuel and oil samples and checked them for contamination.
- Read and interpreted maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
Associates Of Arts
Associate Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Headline : To join a progressive company that will use experience and skills to maximize potential and impeccable work ethic, loyalty and business mindset to achieve the company's overall goals.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Recruiting, Training.
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on F-18 aircraft.
- Coordinated service efforts with fifteen different departments to meet required schedules.
- Managed efforts in a highly demanding environment.
- Tracked and documented repairs, maintained service and logistical records.
- Held a lower management position which placed 12 members on my team.
- Organized and issued orders to help meet the overall goal in a military setting.
- Experienced leader that was/is well respected and diplomatic.
BA In Business
Navy Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Summary : Experienced Aviation Structural Mechanic highly skilled Corrosion Control Technician, and has proven to be a very knowledgeable Plane Captain. Provided leadership, supervision and instruction to ten personnel members. Consistently recognized for excellence in instructing and team leading capabilities.
Skills : Unmanned Systems Technician, Flight Engineer, Avionics Technician.
- Performed all maintenance actions supporting squadron objectives, while ensuring proper training and development of subordinates.
- Assisted in Managing company Moral, Welfare and Recreations program raising over $50,000 Preforming above average through professional knowledge advanced three ranks (paygrades E-1 to E-4) in a matter of less than 2years.
- Inspected and treated corrosion damaged areas on multiple Naval Aircrafts, preventing further corrosion damage.
- Painted tactical paint schemes for multiple F/A-18 Aircraft.
- Under minimal supervision, safely prepared, painted and detailed aircraft in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Stored, handled, used and disposed of hazardous waste chemicals in accordance with local environmental protection laws.
- Operated service vehicles to replenish fuel, oil, water, waste system chemicals, oxygen, hydraulic fluid, and to remove waste.
High School Diploma
Aviation Structural Mechanic Resume
Summary : Perform all tasks professionally with determination for overall success and unfailing attention to detail. willing to put forth the extra effort to meet company goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Required assurance that all equipment clean and ready for use and ensuring that our paint locker was clean and materials were within usable dates.
- Responsible for maintaining the respirator program and locker to ensure compliance with instructions.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment consisting of coveralls, apron, rubber gloves, face mask or goggles and respirator to mix and spray paint in accordance with applicable Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Used normal paint measuring equipment in the shop for mixing the paint system.
- Utilized a number two Zahn metering cup to determine viscosity rate of the paint in order to know if the paint needed more thinner.
- Performed intermediate level repair and fabrication of aircraft structural and hydraulic components.
- Used technical and electronic publications, schematic diagrams, drawings, blueprints, and charts to perform structural repair work.