Business Banking Specialist Resume
Headline : Dedicated employee with a strong work ethic and ability to build lasting client relationships Experienced in management, sales, and staffing Comfortable in fast pace, high stress situations Exceptional communication skills with customers and teammates Exceptional organization and planning skills, adaptable, enjoy new challenges.
Skills : Communication, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation, Persuasive skills.
- At Wells Fargo Bank, the companies vision is to satisfy customers; financial needs and help them succeed financially.
- In this role I assist the company by delivering on the company's vision and in building lifelong relationships with customer.
- Demonstrated leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive.
- As part of a team I played a vital role in performing to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of Well Fargo customers and communities.
- Proactively grew and deepened relationships with existing small business customers as well as actively seeking prospects for new Wells Fargo small business and retail customers.
- Engaged in earning all of the business of a small business owner, including their consumer and small business needs, while ensuring retention and exercising excellent customer service in all customer interactions.
- Was an active champion for small business and bringing focus and attention to small business opportunities.
- As a key accountability I offered deposit, lending and other small business product solutions in order to serve as an expert in referring business packages and achieving profitability objectives that met the customer's needs and financial goals.
- As needed, provided product delivery and service support to retail customers.
Jr. Business Banking Specialist Resume
Objective : Small Business Relationship Manager with extensive and diverse financial services and business experience; a results-driven producer with proven client management and growth background, skilled at generating new business, managing and retaining key accounts, implementing productivity initiatives, training staff and ensuring quality results in all work, seeks a position that fully capitalizes on my experience and ambitions while providing further career growth.
Skills : Management, Compliance, Sales, Investigations.
- As a business banking specialist, I was working in support of assigned branches, responsible for driving Business Banking sales and revenue growth.
- Focusing toward business customers and prospects having annual sales revenue of $2 million.
- Was responsible for individual sales production and serves as an in-house expert who coaches and mentors the branch team.
- As a Business Banker Specialist was responsible to maximize the return on an existing book of business, as well as acquire new Business Banking clients.
- Branch Partnership - Responsible for leading, coaching and supporting business banking marketing and sales activities within assigned branches.
- Serve as the key point of contact for branch partners and Book of Business customers.
- Risk Management - Support the bank strong risk management culture through awareness, knowledge and sound decision making.
- Ensure operational and financial safety and soundness.
- Protect proprietary and confidential information of the organization and its clientele.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Banking Specialist I Resume
Objective : To create greater profitability for a financial institute by focusing my attention on higher value business banking, also by gaining knowledge on all products and services to maximize every interaction.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel And Powerpoint, Organizational, Management, Customer Service, Leadership Development.
- Developed a regional reputation as one of the best business banking specialist in Wells Fargo's Los Angeles regional area.
- The Sherman Oaks area where I worked, a part of Los Angeles, is a high net-worth community with above average demands for quality business banking services.
- Consistently exceeded the high levels of performance required by very aggressive goals set by Wells Fargo.
- Recognition and Awards: I received numerous awards and internal recognition, including regular bonuses for providing more services to local businesses than any other business specialist.
- Leadership and Communication: Management often sought me out to help with the skill development and training of other banker and teller staff.
- Internal Joint Business Development: Employing my advanced knowledge of accounting and business tax issues, I worked closely with higher-tier banking specialist in cash management, commercial lending (including SBA guaranteed credit products), payment solutions, and payroll processing.
- External Relationships and Networking: I developed several significant business relationships with accounting and legal professionals and earned their center-of-influence referrals.
- Additional Specialties and Skills: I was the only business specialist in the area that was also a financial adviser (Series 7/63/65 security license with California Life Agent insurance license).
- In this capacity I was able to assist Wells Fargo business customers in identifying business and individual financial goals, developing financial plans to achieve those goals, and help them select investment and insurance products that would fund and implement those plans.
BA In Accounting
Business Banking Specialist II Resume
Headline : I am a driven sales and customer service professional. I started my sales career with Wells Fargo Bank in business banking where I learned the skills of client and account management. I am now a Bank at Work Relationship Manager with Bank of the West and have a passion for sales management and training. Throughout my career I have consistently exceeded quotas and deadlines and provided outstanding customer service to my clients.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft Office Suite, Sales Training, Excellent.
- Ranked #2 Business Banking Specialist during Quarter 3 2013 in customer service and sales in Wells Fargo San Ramon Valley District which includes all stores in San Ramon, Danville, Dublin and Alamo, CA.
- 2012 Wells Fargo Star Banker award winner by regional President.
- Recognized as one of 100 store team members in the Bay Area region for top performance in sales and service.
- Wells Fargo shared success winner for 20 perfect customer service surveys in 2012.
- Assisted business banking customers with all banking needs including; business and commercial lending, business credit cards, business real estate finance, business equipment finance, SBA loans and treasury management products and services.
- Assisted customers with establishing and servicing Wells Fargo merchant card services and payroll services.
- Worked closely with Business Relationship managers and Commercial Loan Officers on commercial loan requests and evaluation of business and personal financial statements.
- Built business portfolio by attending local call and marketing events to increase new acquisition to the bank.
- Coached branch team members in business product knowledge and sales opportunities.
Asst. Business Banking Specialist Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic business associate with a solid history of achievement in Business Administration and Customer Service. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Sales, Administration, Customer Service and Public Relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Provided a full range of business banking services to customers with emphasis on business products.
- Targeted home based and mobile business people in emerging suburbs or in a satellite downtown office.
- Actively cross-sells additional business products such as loans and cash management products through referrals to partners.
- Made outbound calls with the goal of acquiring 100% of the customers financial services business.
- Developed and maintained relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities.
- Annual Certification.
- Compliance with the S.A.F.E.
- Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Business Banking Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of successful sales development and sales management producing over achievement of assigned sales goals. Sales results were made through strategic, solution based selling within specific Healthcare, Manufacturing and Professional business segments. Made significant contributions to companies' bottom line sales results by conducting teaching and coaching on products, services and solutions.
Skills : Marketing Through Social Media Sites.
- Business banking sales designed to support and be the main contributor to the retail branch business goals.
- Prospecting to the smaller owned business whose annual sales not to exceed $ 2 million.
- Primary focus was to aggressively look for lending opportunities by refinancing existing debt.
- Other cross-sell products to deepen the relationship included checking, savings, treasury, merchant, investments and insurance referrals.
- Extensive use of "Sales Force", customer relationship management software.
- Moved to a larger banking territory to include several branches and Downtown Pittsburgh area.
- Referred over $ 2.5 million of booked loans Delivered several large full banking relationships to the bank that exceeded $2 million in new deposits.
Bachelor Of Arts In
Sr. Business Banking Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Account Manager who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Completed Numerous Courses And Seminars In Customer Service, Sales Strategies, Cross-selling Products, Loss Prevention, Time Management, Leadership, Performance Assessments And Team Support, Real Estate Licensed, Mortgage Loan Certified, And HR Block Tax Certified.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Managed the day-to-day calendar for the company's senior director.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitored and tracked securities transactions, fund transfers, margin accounts and option trading.
- Maintained a 95% client retention rate by suggesting strategic investment plans based on fixed income and equity investing report evaluations.
- Achieved proper compliance and accurate executive level reporting.
- Skills Used - Resourceful - Bilingual (English/Spanish)- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Business Banking Specialist Resume
Objective : Business Banking Specialist position is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business banking function including customer service, sales, and compliance. This includes managing the day-to-day operations of the bank, developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding and meeting customer needs, and executing account opening procedures.
Skills : I have taken Computer, Business, and Communication classes which gave me the capability to provide a very valuable link between customers and the company. I am also very capable of handling and resolving customer issues an/or complaints according to strict company policies.
- Receive inbound service calls, or emails from business clients.
- Assist clients with account inquiries, servicing needs, and issue resolution.
- Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, prompt, and courteous.
- Build rapport and strengthen client relationships while servicing client needs.
- Research and provide verification and documentation of client issues and proactive confirmation contact to client for resolution.
- Maintain highly proficient and comprehensive knowledge of Key's products, services and systems.
- Act as a liaison for clients to provide first call resolution by coordinating following up with other departments or lines of business as appropriate.
- Act as peer mentor to other Banking Specialist, including those recently hired into the same functional unit.
Bachelors Of Science
Business Banking Specialist III Resume
Summary : Award-Winning Financial Services Professional with over ten years retail banking experience in Sales and Relationship Management. Confident Banker who knows how to be an invaluable resource to his clients. Diverse background includes managing portfolio of clients, new client acquisition, and coaching branch teams. Specializes in formulating a comprehensive plan with each client to meet their individual short and long-term goals.
Skills : Business Development, Business Management.
- Business Banking Specialist Professional responsible for acquisition, retention and relationship development.
- (Business and Consumer) Consistently meets and exceeds client expectation.
- Passionate about finding solutions to my clients needs.
- Comfortable working in branch location or meeting clients at their place of business.
- Proactively reach out to customers by phone to meet on a face-to-face basis to discover their financial needs.
- Maximize the depth and profitability of each customer interaction by involving partners in Lending, Treasury Services, Investment (Financial Advisor) and other product areas to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Team player who likes to help his colleagues and the branch win.
- Also, selected as Work Advantage Banking Coordinator for Great Neck Branch.
B.S. In Business
Business Banking Specialist Resume
Headline : Regional Banking Manager who has an extensive track record for building and maintaining top performing sales teams. Currently I'm leading a team of 18 team members in 10 different job roles. I also manage the business banking sales force for the district consisting increasing market share of business household growth and acquisition, complex business lending, Treasury Management, Merchant and Payroll services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Digital Marketing, Credit Analysis.
- Provided sales support to business banking clients including business loans, deposit accounts, and cash management.
- Ensured compliance to regulations and standards.
- Document sales activities and developed cross sell opportunities Proactively grows and deepens relationships with existing small business customers as well as actively prospects for new Wells Fargo small business and retail customers.
- Worked on earning all of the business of a small business owner, including their consumer and small business needs, while ensuring retention and exercising excellent customer service in all customer interactions.
- Key accountabilities were to offer deposit, lending and other small business product solutions in order to serve as an expert in cross-selling business packages and achieving profitability objectives that meet the customer s needs and financial goals.
- As needed, provided sales and service support to retail customers.
- In addition, reach out into the community by visiting businesses, making outbound calls to customers, and may conduct educational seminars in the community.
Bachelor Of Arts