Police Captain Resume
Summary : Police Captain with 25 years of experience managing, leading and supervising a law enforcement agency. Responsible for training and directing the activities of employees, in compliance with department policies, regulations, and standards. Substantial experience in criminal and employee investigations, media relations, internal affairs, as well as acting as a liaison between the Prosecutor's Office and State Police. Proven success in securing the town's infrastructure and site-sensitive establishments, including the police department, school district, religious organizations, chemical factories, bridges, waterways, railroad lines, and telecommunications.
Skills : Management / Supervision, Infrastructure Security, Internal Affairs, Investigations, Chief Training Officer, Interpersonal Communications, Background Investigation
- Managed the day-to-day operations of a municipal police department, as well as supervised the entire patrol force, detectives, sergeants, civilian dispatchers, civilian clerical personnel and crossing guards to ensure department rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Maintained a positive image of the police department by promoting strong community relations.
- Conducted, assigned, reviewed and approved all internal investigations, ensuring all policies are followed.
- Reported quarterly internal affairs statistics to the prosecutor's office.
- Managed a 24-hour workplace schedule, including 3 shifts and specialized divisions.
- Conducted initial employee interviews, served as a member of the oral board interview panel, background investigations and scheduling all medical, psychological, and drug screenings to ensure hiring of top talent.
- Effectively supervised records staff to ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Scheduled and organized all employee training.
Bachelors of Science
Lead Captain Resume
Summary : A visionary and strategic Police Captain that transforms ideas into actions to deliver the maximum benefit to the organization that he serves. Very experienced in complex investigations, and major crime management. Experienced in multi-agency, multi-tiered investigations. Previous administrator and trainer for multiple law enforcement computer applications. Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and an extremely strong work ethic. Strong analytical skills in studying crime reports in order to identify trends, as well as developing plans for crime reduction, conducting public safety meetings, and serving as active shooter instructor, both in-house and within the school district.
Skills : Internal Budget Creation / External Budget Reviews, Public Relations & Community Policing, Payroll Coordinator, Vendor Invoicing, Performance Evaluations & Employee Engagement
- Full-time division commander of the investigations division for the department with the supervision of 15 full-time investigators.
- Responsible for overall operations of the investigations division which is responsible for investigative follow-up beyond the level of a patrol officer.
- Supervisor of the evidence/property room of the department, and with three part-time property officers, responsible for the proper storage, transmittal, and safeguarding of over 17,000 individual items of evidence.
- Commander of the department's honor guard, evidence technician program, and fire investigators.
- Drafted a 20+ page grant for the department's forensic task force, and currently authoring a 2-year federal grant that would bring $500,000 to the task force.
- Researched, selected, and implemented electronic property room management and barcoding software.
- Supervised the scheduling and coordination of shift changes.
- Reviewed a variety of police-related reports prepared by subordinate officers or others.
- Evaluated officers’ arrests based on circumstances and evidence to determine whether the subject will be detained or placed in jail.
Master Of Science
Team Captain Resume
Summary : The Captain who has been employed in the Oil & Gas industry for 11yrs. Taking part in Daily General inside sanitary duties, Daily General deck maintenance and upkeep, which included hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components involved in the moving of vessel. Learned the use of power hand tools, prepping & painting of vessel surfaces, along with daily cleanup of vessel exterior. Gained AB status, where I then took over the maintenance and operation of all emergency and lifesaving equipment. Worked alongside vessel Mate, gaining knowledge of engine room maintenance & repair of diesel, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and Bilge & Ballast pumps, motors, engines, generators.
Skills : QHSE, SOP, Behavioral Based, Policy & Procedures, Audit Preparation For Coast Guard, ABS, BSEE, And OVID Along With Basic OSHA And ANSI Standards
- Supervisor of 5-7 man vessel crew and their daily duties of vessel upkeep, maintenance, and repair.
- Responsible for the safety & security of up to 50 3rd party contractors while aboard the vessel during on-site good workover operations which included being responsible for PTWS, JSA & JSEA records, safety meeting reports, and required daily inspection forms.
- Responsible for the implementation of QHSE, SOP, and behavior-based safety training programs required by the company and contractor.
- Company representative in charge of creating a satisfactory work environment for the contractor to ensure future work.
- Leader of risk management/crisis situation, which included, all fire & emergency and environmental drills required by the coast guard, BSEE, contractor, and company.
- In charge of all navigation, bridge management, and watchkeeping duties and see to it that crew members were trained and knowledgeable in safe navigation to and from the location.
- Responsible for the logistics of personnel, ship stores, supplies, and other tools and equipment to and from the vessel.
- Directly involved in all repairs made for diesel, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and bilge & ballast systems for motors, pumps, winches, cylinders, valves, and gearboxes.
Diploma in General
Headline : A proven motivator Project Captain with a diverse set of skills who wins trust and cooperation by identifying opportunities, understanding needs, and delivering solutions around the globe. Identified as a focused leader, taking charge of a situation, evaluates the challenges, and makes decisions that drive results. Obtain a position within a company that will utilize my various skill-sets, education, and experience.
Skills : Communication, Analysis, Negotiation & Persuasion, Project Management, MS Office Suite, Training And Mentoring
- Motivated and managed teams of 10-200 individuals to achieve tasks within very specific guidelines, under the pressures of time and accuracy.
- Solicited and evaluated bids for major projects, and made recommendations to senior staff.
- Comfortable communicating to all levels of leadership, from private to 4-star general.
- Developed and led presentations for senior managers that included detailed information and recommendations.
- Experienced at responding to difficult questions with unpopular answers.
- Responded to objections productively, achieving understanding as well as cooperation.
- Managed diverse projects involving military intelligence, analysis, and forecasting.
- Completed a project under severe time constraints that involved the interpretation of complex data related to a potential attack.
- Trained in "fused intelligence", the ability to assess and interpret a wide range of intelligence, data, and signals.
BS in Business Management
Flight Captain Resume
Summary : Accomplished fixed/rotary wing Aircraft Captain with 14+ years of flight operations experience in US Army UH-60 helicopters and commercial aircraft Single Engine, Land/Multi-Engine Land. Received several performance awards for teamwork and efforts to ensure safe, cost-effective operations. Proficient in using Flight Management System (FMS), Global Position System (GPS), and Glass Cockpit System (GCS) in day/night, IFR/VFR modes, and Instrument Meteorological Conditions (IMC). Outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to address passengers concerns regarding inflight operations, services, safety, departure/arrival schedules, route changes, or weather situations.
Skills : Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Organizational, Organizational Leadership, Time Management, Problem Resolution, Documentation, Supervisor, Logistics, Operations Management, Operations, Property Management
- Piloted EFJ-145/SAAB-340 to safely transport passengers throughout the United States.
- Reviewed aircraft's manifests to ascertain factors, such as load weight, fuel supply, weather conditions, flight route, and schedule.
- Ordered changes in fuel supply, load, route, or schedule to ensure the safety of flight when necessary.
- Performed preflight checks to ensure fuel, oil, hydraulic fluid, and oxygen quantities are at prescribed levels prior to starting engines verifying operational readiness of components and systems prior to each flight operation.
- Established contact with appropriate air traffic control facilities for purpose of obtaining route, takeoff and landing clearance instructions.
- Operated flight controls manually or via automated flight control system for the purpose of take-off, en route and landing operations.
- Piloted airplane to destination adhering to the flight plan, FAA regulations, and company/airport procedures.
- Logged information, such as system malfunctions and actions taken to accomplish safe flight operations.
BS in Geography
Armed Security Officer / Captain Resume
Summary : Armed Security Officer / Captain 26 years of experience with the large metro Fire department. Varied experience and skills developed and utilized while moving through the ranks from Firefighter to Engineer to Lieutenant, and finally to the rank of Captain. Communications, team building, research, and safety are just a few of my skills. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Teaching, Risk Management, Grant Writing, Public Speaking, Operations, Incident Management, Process Improvement, Fire Safety, Safety, Excel, Word, Organizational Development
- Command level officer, also performing firefighting and EMS duties as needed.
- Responsible for training and officer development on the department and battalion level.
- Assisted with several departmental projects that demanded excellent organization, communication, assessment, and problem-solving skills.
- Volunteered as a promotional process assessor for several fire departments.
- Responsible for assessing junior officer's performances and developing and delivering training to address their growth.
- Assisted in many, many projects over the years utilizing and developing firefighting, organizational, communications, teaching, team building, and many other skills.
- Supervised staff in fire prevention and suppression activities, emergency medical response and rescue calls, and training activities.
- Oversaw the operation of the fire stations and maintenance of fire department equipment, administer and implemented fuels management contracts, projects and hazardous fuel reduction treatments.
- Prescribed fires as needed, and assisted in the administration of the Fire Department.
B.S. in Public Safety Administration
Marine Corps Captain Resume
Summary : Marine Corps Captain knowledgeable in maintenance and repair of diesel engines, gas engines, sails and rigging, and fiberglass painting and repair, marine wiring and electronics, navigation and radar equipment, on board systems for power creation and distribution, among other things. Accustomed to a high profile clientele and I have been catering to VIP's and their guests for years. Responsible for the on water and in water safety and complete satisfaction of thousands of people from the world over. A skilled and certified scuba diver with open water certification, and hundreds of dives. I excel at customer service. A dedicated, driven, charismatic individual looking to develop an interesting and fulfilling career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Drafting, Autocad, Pre, Editing, Written Communication, Written Correspondence, Social Media Management, Architecture, Project Management, Project Coordination
- Directed all administrative matters of internal staff sections and external agencies at the staff level (pay, daily accountability, promotions, retirements, performance evaluations, employee terminations, adverse actions.
- Oversaw the administrative programs of 11 geographically dispersed subordinate commands, including annual inspections and reporting.
- Directly responsible for the mentorship and supervision of 15 direct reports marines and sailors from the ranks of initial entry to senior enlisted.
- Formulated and supervised the implementation of command administrative policies, including the annual review program.
- Successfully built, managed and served as the officer-in-charge of 16 functional area programs (including training and instructional programs), such as postal officer, voting assistance officer, education officer, privacy act officer, records management officer, casualty assistance officer.
- Adjudicated 18 legal cases, to include courts-martial, non-judicial punishments, and administrative separations.
- Annually administered 120 personal and unit awards by writing, reviewing, and presenting awards.
- Awarded: navy and marine corps achievement medal, meritorious unit citation, the global war on terrorism medal and national defense medal.
Master's in Historic Preservation
Aircraft Captain Resume
Summary : Highly experienced Aircraft Commander, USCG Captain, and Diving Supervisor with relevant experience in logistics, cargo, mission orientated positive outcomes, and supervision. Currently supporting one of the nation's leading overnight package delivery companies with contract aircraft to facilitate cargo operations into and out of their World HQ which requires a great deal of teamwork, logistics coordination, perseverance, and an overall commitment to safety. Seeking a management position where I can maximize the use of my leadership skills and hands-on experience in project oversight and program development.
Skills : Aircraft Pilot, Logistics Coordinator, Safety Officer, Offshore Medic, Marine/Boat Operations, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Managing over 350 tenant aircraft from 6 different nationalities on 29 different ramps.
- Lead project manager on the reorganization of 3 ramps, 8 different units, 94 people.
- Deconstructing 13 buildings in support of long-term retrograde efforts thus increasing safety and security on the flight line.
- Coordinating airfield retrograde and remediation projects with the military drawdown in mind.
- Personally disposed of 15 tons of debris and reclaimed $400k worth of lost assets thus far.
- Ensured security and organization of 9,000 documents in 144 files including vital records.
- Resourcefully controlled unit's $397,000 budget with a superior focus on cost savings and efficiency.
- Represented and directed 2,000 military and civilian personnel during times of disaster in the emergency operations center.
- Successfully implemented strategic checklists in a timely manner to ensure the protection of the United States air force's number one assets, people, and $6.5 billion in aircraft.
MBA in Project Management
Aircraft Captain Resume
Summary : An experienced Airline and Corporate Aircraft Captain with more than 30,000 hours of accident and incident free flight time. Having extensive experience of 10 years in Corporate Aviation having served as Chief Pilot for a Corporate Management Flight Department. Has strong communication, people, and technical flying skills, and am committed to working effectively within all organizational goals and objectives. To obtain a Captain position that allows the utilization of my strengths in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Compelling Presentation, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Communications, Troubleshooting, Enthusiastic Work Ethic, Dedicated, Multi-Tasking, Research
- Operating the assigned aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in strict compliance with the operational standards and all applicable regulations.
- Placing safety and customer service at the forefront in everything they do, both inside and outside the aircraft.
- Maintaining situational awareness throughout the entire operational region with respect to weather conditions, NOTAMs, sea state, and customer offshore facility status.
- Managing passenger movements, aircraft movements, briefings, and baggage loading to ensure safety and compliance.
- Completing necessary flight planning paperwork, preflight, fueling, and oversight of manifesting to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining with accuracy both electronic and paper records to include journey logs, personal flight, and duty sheets, and aircraft technical logbook times.
- Reporting all aircraft mechanical irregularities by entering them in the aircraft paper and electronic technical log and ensures aircraft is airworthy before, during and after all flights.
Bachelor in Business Administration
Food & Beverage Captain Resume
Summary : Motivated and energetic Food and Beverage with a passion for wine/spirits and their pairing with food. Known amongst colleagues, clients and the public for the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritizes tasks and goals as well as the ability to communicate timely, effectively and succinctly. Ability to articulate perspectives in a non-confrontational manner. Consistently over delivers on expectations to achieve desired outcomes. Devoted to Customer Service, specializing in customer retention, quality service, overall productivity, and team management. Friendly demeanor and positive attitude that meshes well with hard work and attention to detail.
Skills : Customer Service, Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Sales
- The main focus was to create an authentic unique experience for each client that attended the restaurant.
- Cultivating an environment in which guests return on a regular to permanent basis through the concept of supporting various sports fans, showcasing consumables and beverages, offering technological devices to enhance a patron's experience.
- Communicating service needs to chefs and stewards throughout functions.
- Ensuring banquet rooms, restaurants, and coffee breaks are ready for service.
- Ensuring proper centerpieces are displayed on every table.
- Inspecting the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Checking in with guests to ensure satisfaction. Setting tables according to the type of event and service standards.
- Communicating additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
BA in Business Management