CDL Driver Resume
Objective : Experience as an oilfield Cdl driver. In the nine years I have operated various types of equipment from winch trucks to hot oil units. I take pride in being a oilfield truck driver and strive to accomplish my job thoroughly and professionally.
Skills : Operate boom truck . Drive and operate different type s of fork lifts..DOT medical card.. TWIC card.
- Transported grain and grain products driving a tractor trailer combination vehicle utilizing a hopper bottom grain trailer.
- Transported grain and grain products pulling intermodal containers from their pick up location to a loading facility and finally to a designated rail yard.
- Loaded bulk Anhydrous Ammonia and transported it to grain elevators unloading it into bulk storage tanks.
- Loaded Anhydrous Ammonia into 2000 pound tanks and transported it to farm locations.
- Routinely applied Anhydrous Ammonia to fields utilizing a farm tractor and tool bar.
- Maintained and repaired farm and grain elevator equipment including but not limited to, tractor trailer combinations, farm tractors, farm implements, high pressure pumps, diaphragm pumps, sump pumps, positive displacement pumps, generators, conveyors, gear boxes, piping systems, electrical systems, and general overall operations maintenance.
- Frequently performed welding, fitting, fabrication, and electrical duties.
Class A CDL Driver Resume
Objective : To obtain long-term employment with your company that will assist me in using my knowledge and working skills to provide quality service and growth potential in my work environment.
Skills : Certified Nurse Assistant, Pct, Home Health Aid And Assisted Living.
- Transport deliveries, load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, picker, forklift, or dolly.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments.
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
- Maintain vehicles and furnish vehicle operation report.
- Pick and properly pack counter, will call, branch transfers, and truck shipments.
- Assist and assemble products for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or being sold.
- Prepare return tickets or warranty materials and record damage of faulty material.
Professional CDL Driver Resume
Summary : Dependable CDL Truck driver adept at Navigation and efficient On-Time Deliveries. Personable and Energetic. Dependable and committed to getting each job done quickly, efficiently and effectively. Experience in Distribution with an in-depth knowledge of DOT Regulations. Looking for a company to expand my experience as well as enhance the company success.
Skills : CDL ,Chaffer Licence.
- Responsible for the safe operation of all company vehicles, accuracy in all paperwork and to ensure prompt and courtesy service to our customers.
- Accurately completing all DOT paperwork as required during truck use.
- Notifying operations of any deficiencies of trucks and equipment in writing.
- Maintaining all required truck safety equipment, accessories and inspections.
- Loading equipment for delivery and checking for the following; ensure that the load is properly secured; verify the accuracy of counts and description prior to leaving the yard.
- Obtaining necessary signatures on the required delivery paperwork.
- Disbursing delivery paperwork as instructed.
CDL Driver/Operator Assistant Resume
Summary : Being on the IAC team is being certifield to enter international airport location and pickup highly protected freight to haul to the consignee location. I have passed and FBI background check.
Skills : Welding, Forklift, Computer Experienced, Truck Driving.
- Operated 10 Speed Tractor and Different types of trailers both Dry and refrigeration trailers, 20-53 ft.
- Transported a variety freight throughout Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin states dispatched to other freight pickup and deliveries thru out the shift at different locations in IL, IN and WI Responsible for DOT Pre-trip and post trip inspections fueling the tractor mileage.
- Verified the unloading of shipments to avoid employee theft and fraudulent claims of missing product.
- Reviewed invoices with customers and obtained shipper and receiver authorizations /signatures.
- Maintained trip logs reflecting customer locations and distance traveled and fuel costs.
- Coordinated vehicle inspections and repairs and repaired vehicle malfunctions on the road.
- Fork-lift Certified, electric jack experience.
OTR CDL Driver Resume
Headline : Seeking opportunity to be a part of a growing Company with good core values, stability, and longevity. Results driven, Dependable team player, organized, strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and comfortable building solid relationship through communication.
Skills : trouble shooter.
- Monitor process indicators, instruments, gauges, and meters in order to detect and report any possible problems.
- Control or operate manifold and pumping systems to circulate liquids through a equipment.
- Start pumps and open valves or use automated equipment to regulate the flow of oil in pipelines and into and out of tanks.
- Operate control panels to coordinate and regulate process variables such as temperature and pressure, and to direct product flow rate, according to process schedules.
- Verify that incoming and outgoing products are moving through the correct meters, and that meters are working properly.
- Read automatic gauges at specified intervals to determine the flow rate of oil into or from tanks, and the amount of oil in tanks.
- Plan movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, utilizing knowledge of system interconnections and capacities.
- Record and compile operating data, instrument readings, documentation, and results of production analyses.
CDL Driver/Operator Assistant Resume
Summary : Started my own trucking company utilizing a heavy duty pickup truck and a 26ft goose neck trailer, but am not able to keep busy enough to satisfy me. I would be satisfied having more work and driving time.
Skills : Alley docking, parallel park, off-set, straight line backing, on the road, Cashier, customer service, verbal communication/people skills, Microsoft office word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Started out with a multi stop walmart account pulling refrigerated trailer and dry box.
- Switch to a sears/kmart multi stop account.
- Both were delivering to various stores in a 15 state range, primarily the midwest/Great Lakes region.
- Pull to stores then backhaul back to distribution center.
- Since fuel prices increased I do alot of regional-non sears related loads.
- Have pulled railyard containers during slow times.
- CDL class A with hazmat, doubles and Triples, tanker endorsement.
- Helped develop a relationship between customer and employer.
Schneider Truck Driving School In Truck Driving
CDL Driver Class A Resume
Summary : Committed to getting to each location efficiently. Motivated Driver focused on efficiently and safely navigating routes to guarantee incident-free, on-time deliveries. Organized Truck Driver with proven track record of delivering within specified time frames. Customer-focused and strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact with others. Quick learner with management potential. Truck Driver offering 30 years transporting and delivering freight throughout the United States in various industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Electronics Technician, Excel.
- Business Owner Dealt with vehicles and equipment export overseas.
- Provided logistics, shipping and handling services to customers.
- Purchased vehicles and machinery, trucks and heavy equipment at auctions.
- Prepared export documentation and examined import documents.
- Performed accounting functions related to billing.
- Researched and resolved logistics problems.
- Made logistical trips overseas to take care of customers' orders.
AAS In Industrial Welding
CDL Driver Class B Resume
Objective : Certified transportation professional highly skilled in planning routes and transportation logistics to achieve strict delivery timeframes and maintain customer service and satisfaction benchmarks. Possesses a CDL Certified Driver's License.
Skills : Operated sheeps foot roller, barell roller, front end loader, 10 speed belly dump, 10 speed end dump, flagger, fenced, 2013 Freightliner 13 Speed, 2012 Kenworth 13 Speed.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses and tire chains.
High School Diploma In Certifications/Training
CDL Driver/Journeyman Carpenter Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Cdl Driver with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Class A CDL, mig welding and fabrication.
- Participate in the rig up and rig down of connection hoses and high pressure iron equipment.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment after each fracking stage as needed.
- Monitor and manipulate sand control gauges, transfer belt controls, and other hydraulic equipment to control sand flow to Blender.
- Perform duties as Quality Control Technician including, but not limited to performing pilot test, pulling samples, monitor fluid viscosity and check water temperature to submit to on-site engineer and assist in maintaining proper inventory level for QC van.
- Work the position of Sand Pusher with responsibilities of calculating various sand weight and type needed for each stage, ensuring proper levels are maintained.
- Work with supervisor in ordering and delivery of sand.
- Submit proper paperwork to on-site engineer.
- Drive equipment to and from location including, but not limited to horse powers, cranes, pump trucks, semi with box trailers, semi with flatbeds, acid pumpers, missile, QC trailer, blender, tankers and other equipment as necessary.
CDL Driver/Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Truck Driver adept at navigation and efficient, on-time deliveries. Personable and energetic. Dependable and committed to getting each job done quickly, efficiently, and safely.
Skills : Map Reading Expert, Heavy Hauling, Gargo Handling, Great Attitude, Safety Minded, Loading And Unloading, Inspecting Truck For Defects, Clean DMV Record, Track Record Of Accident Free.
- Perforemed deliveries throughout Europe.
- Checked all load-related documentation for completion and accuracy.
- Maintained vehicle log , cargo records, and billing statements in accordance with regulations.
- Obeyed traffic laws, and followed established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Positioned lifting devices, under, over, or around loaded pallets , skids, and boxes, and secured material or products for transport.
- Read maps and followed written and verbal geographic directions.
- Completed routine maintenance on vehicle and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied -gas tank.
- Secured cargo against inclement weather, pilferage, and damage.
Class A Tractor/Trailer Operator Program
Sr. CDL Driver Resume
Summary : Actively seeking a local/home nightly CDL Driver position in which to contribute my skills and talents to the overall success of company.
Skills : Class a cdl.
- Operate the truck in compliance with all state and federal safety and administrative requirements, including maintaining the proper level of CDL, driver's log, and observing all traffic laws and load limits.
- Inspect truck daily, before beginning deliveries, to assure that the truck is in safe operating condition, in accordance to DOT guidelines and rules.
- Load and secure products on the truck in a manner that assures no damage to material in transit.
- Ensure that material loaded matches shipping documents and those products are in good condition.
- Deliver material to customer's workshops, work sites, warehouses, or other locations.
- Unload material at delivery site and secure as appropriate.
- Work safely, attend safety meetings or trainings and follow all safety procedures and policies.
Truck Driver Certificate
CDL Driver Resume
Summary : Adaptable professional looking to grow within a company. I'm a team player and my working abilities exceed beyond my training skills. My ability to work with others and under pressure, plus my personality makes me a great person to hire. Using my quick thinking and ability to adapt to different surroundings I'm looking to advance my career.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Delivering large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores using a tractor/trailer truck.
- Generating invoice for customer and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges.
- Using hand held devices to write orders Returning empty product shells to manufacturing and/or production facility Establishing positive working relationships with primary contact at each account Obeying traffic laws and following established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Turning in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Reading maps and following written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verifying the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.