Central Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Outgoing candidate with strong customer service skills, honesty/integrity, creativity, and a desire to learn, seeking full or part time position with competitive benefits. Very dependable/reliable individual with long-standing work history (25 years, past employer). Recently relocated to hometown of Kenosha after residing in Las Vegas, Nevada for the past twenty-six years.
Skills : Dispatch, Invoices, POS, Basic Computer, Communication, Ordering.
- Las Colinas of Westover Hills Fills requisitions from nursing departments for a variety of medical and other supplies; ordering and placing items in stock.
- Maintain inventory control and keep accurate count of items received and issued.
- Maintains the diagnosis list/sheet in the electric system.
- Performs ICD Coding with UBO4 Summary Reports.
- Maintains accurate order of open records, paper and electronic by; filing forms, thinnin g records, notifying physicians of need to sign orders and to create updated H&P's/ Physician Progress Notes.
- Performs routine audits of medical records upon admission, throughout stay, and discharge to monitor compliance with polices regarding documentati on, physician visits, ect.
- Process medical records request.
- Coordinates with Corporate Risk Management Department to ensure clearance for record to release to outside sources other than payers and those identified by patient during admission process.
- Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if need to meet state staffing requirements and/or needs or patients as floor nurse.
VOCATIONAL In NURSE
Jr. Central Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : To further develop organizational, leadership, and communication skills by obtaining a position that will enhance the efficiency and quality of your company's operations. Personal Summary: Excellent customer services and communication skills. Ability to quickly learn new concepts and multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Skills : Phones, Computers. Microsoft Office, Excel, Email, People .
- Job Description: Received items from warehouses, and checks all items order for requisitions for proper quantity and description.
- Stores items in a supply room.
- Unpacks, sorts, and stores items systematically on shelves, bins, or other storage areas.
- Sorts for distribution to other units.
- Prepares store requisitions and purchase requisitions.
- Files and maintains records for supply activities.
- Makes pickups or delivers by hand or other method.
- Maintain record items received and issued out of supply room.
- Reorders items as necessary.
Associate Central Supply Clerk Resume
Headline : Objective is to obtain a profession where I can be most useful demonstrating the knowledge and experience I have acquired throughout my employments. I look forward to becoming a great asset to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Building, P & L Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Multi-Tasking, Computer, Employee Relations.
- Was first hired on as a full-time Environmental Services Clerk and worked my way up to the Maintenance/ Plant Operations Department.
- Had a good opportunity to gain knowledge in all aspects of Plant Operations.
- One of my roles was that of courier.
- The courier services include: retrieving/ delivering lab work, bank deposits, and important documents.
- Was soon given the privilege of working for Central Supply.
- Learned how to place orders and take inventory of supplies and equipment used in the facility.
- My main duties included stocking supplies on all floors of the hospital and maintaining rental logs for patient equipment.
- Managed and took inventory of all supply rooms, including the Central Supply warehouse.
- On top of all my duties, I would oversee all courier services.
Asst. Central Supply Clerk Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience as a Supply/Stock Clerk in health services industries. I obtained experience in shipping and receiving, purchasing, distributing and inventory control during those years. As a Ward Clerk I obtained accurate clerical skills and some knowledge of coding.
Skills : I also work in Restorative Nursing doing theropy on the residents.
- Receive and count stock items, inspect items for damage, record data manually and using computer.
- Pack and/or unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockroom.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in supply room.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
- Confer with purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
Jr. Central Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level position for your company. plan to work hard and perform the job to the best of ability.
Skills : Ambulance Billing, Computer Knowledge, Office Machines, Basic Life Support, CPR, CNA, Fork Lift & Reach Truck.
- As a CNA I, I provided assistance to patients with their ADL's.
- As the Central Supply Clerk, I ordered the necessary supplies to provide care for our patients.
- Ordered enteral nutrician and supplies, bariatric equipment when needed and specialty equipment such as Wound-Vacs and the supplies need for them ( ex.
- sponges and cannisters).
- Was asked to change and date oxygen tubing and nebulizer tubing weekly on patients receiving oxygen therapy as well as clean the concentrators and filters.
- Also cleaned any other medical equipment that was no longer in use (ex.
- IV poles, nebulizers etc.) I ordered OTC medications, stocked the medical supply room and rotated stock.
- As the Health Information Tech, I entered new orders onto the MAR / TAR, new resident demographics, maintained the charts at the nursing station by thinning them and place the information in the patients file located in the Medical Records office under HIPPA guidelines, "broke down" charts when a patient discharged from the facility.
- Blue Ridge Healthcare 2201 S.
Central Supply Clerk II Resume
Summary : Medical Records Clerk managing nursing home medical records. Central Supply Clerk in charge of purchasing nursing home medical equipment. Medical transcriptionist with 3-1/2 years' experience, responsible for transcribing physicians' dictations into well-constructed documents. Owner/manager of private cleaning service for 2 years.
Skills : ATSSA certification, Safeland training, Shell training, Rice training.
- Include but not limited to the following Orders and maintains inventory of supplies filling requests according to procedure.
- Take inventory of and rotate stocked items daily, maintains monthly inventory of all nursing supplies.
- Places central supply and vendor orders on a weekly basis to maintain adequate inventory as demonstrated by requisition order; insures timely shipping of orders.
- Forwards purchase orders to accounts payable bookkeeper.
- Unpack and check supplies upon receipt from vendors or other suppliers and reports discrepancies in orders to DON and NHA.
- Initiates resident charges according to written policies and procedures.
- Maintains order of supply areas Receives sorts and cleans equipment in accordance with decontamination policies.
- Maintain budget as recorded on budget sheet; reports over budgeting to Director of Nursing.
- Maintains accurate records of resident pay or status through preparing billings.
Central Supply Clerk/Executive Resume
Headline : Enjoy customer service jobs, but also have experience in supply and inventory. Twelve years experience in customer service. Three of those years were spent as a C-Store manager. Eight years experience in inventory control. One year experience with Meditech inventory control program. Use of Microsoft Word.
Skills : Inventory Control, Cashier, Manager.
- Monitored flow of supplies and maintained level of supplies.
- Placed orders with vendors using purchase orders.
- Maintained databaase of supplies with Meditech program and updated as necessary.
- Ansered phone and responded to telephone requests.
- Filled department orders.
- Filled Pyxis medical supply machines twice daily.
- Inventoried Pyxis machines and store room regularly for better inventory control.
- Unpacked and stored freight in designated areaas.
- Printed supply of forms for all offices.
Central Supply Clerk/Consultant Resume
Summary : Years of experience working in fast paced environments, as a cashier at Weis Markets, a county register for Lycoming county voter registration day, a seasonal door to door newspaper promoter York, Pa., a central supply clerk at Divine Providence Hospital through the School to work program, and a sales rep.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Food Service, Management, Inventory, Store Manager.
- Ordering, internal delivery and stocking of medical supplies for 180 bed long term care and short term rehabilitation facility.
- Maintained required stock/inventory levels on each building unit for specified and unspecified items, on a weekly basis.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Yearly budget review and renewal based on year to date expenditures.
- Yearly inventory performed on all items used by the department.
- Accounting duties and billing.
- Also worked part time in the food services area as well.
- With strong attention to cleanliness of the prep areas as well as quality assurance for the food storage areas also.
Central Supply Clerk III Resume
Headline : Creative analyst possessing the ability to focus on detail as well as respond to immediate changes in real time scenarios. Motivated team player capable of deploying research and organizational skills toward goals, while streamlining complex processes for improvement opportunities. Enthusiastic and accustom to education for a more efficient, accurate, and productive effort.
Skills : Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Some Medical Terminology. Also other office such as answering phones, emailing, Filing, making copies and faxing.
- Milber Street Tucson, AZ 85714 Receive and store medical supplies, label and maintain appropriate stocks.
- Assure orders are correct and turned in for payment.
- Account for all medical supplies and bill appropriate status through use of the computer.
- Stock nurse's stations and resident rooms with supplies.
- Account for all stocked supplies.
- Order supplies and maintains appropriate budget controls.
- Manages central supply department.
- Purchase and inventory supplies and equipment, rent equipment from outside vendors.
- Stock both wings with medical supplies and over the counter drugs.
Central Supply Clerk Resume
Objective : More than 5 years of experience in long term care, assisted living and home health. Recognized for such great work I do. A verifiable track record of success backed by impeccable references. Bathing and showering. Obtaining vital signs. Obtaining and documenting input and output Transferring patients with a hoyler lift sit & stand lift and a gait belt. Experience with patients with brain injuries and disabilities. Dressing and undressing patients. Making bed occupied and unoccupied. Problem Solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Autocad, Peoplesoft.
- Orders items promptly to maintain stock in central inventory stock room.
- Places inventory items in the proper location, rotating stock and removing outdated products.
- Labels and restocks patient charge items appropriately.
- Maintains a neat and clean store room for semi-sterility purposes.
- Delivers supplies and/or equipment to departments using appropriate prioritization.
- Assists with receiving and distributing incoming freight.
- Maintains the computer inventory system in a timely and accurate manner.
Associates In Nursing