Summary : Co-Founder is to be responsible for engaging members in political and issue based campaigns for the organizations, including the fight for 15 and climate change work, with standing with Women & Families among others
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Develops strategic campaign plan for local and state campaigns that promote the vision and mission of the organization;
- Develops and implements comprehensive plan for membership recruitment, engagement, and leadership development of members;
- Manages and motivates the team of organizers for the issue-based campaigns;
- Collaborates with the Sr. Vice President of Operations and Executive Director & Co-Founder to ensure programmatic and campaign goals are being met;
- Works with Political & Civic Engagement Director to build relationships with local partners as they relate to specific campaign plans;
- Provides supervision and management to organizers, volunteers and campaign partners.
- Develops business plan including value proposition, product roadmap, revenue model, marketing strategies, traction generation, technical execution and fund raising.
Sr. Co-Founder Resume
Summary : To secure a Co-Founder position that will fully utilize interior design skills while problem solving, organizational, communication, operations, and customer service skills, to enhance the agency's product development by emphasizing quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Skills : Creative Direction, Art Direction, Concept Development, E-commerce, Branding, Identity, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Developed operational policies for magazine.
- Performed management functions such as delegating work, interviewing and hiring employees, including volunteers, and conducting staff meetings with essential personnel.
- Established and reviewed performance standards, identifying training needs, implementing disciplinary action and performing other supervisory duties for 12 employees.
- Prepared all written products such as letters, memoranda, operational manuals and policy and all other correspondence for article preparation and fundraising events.
- Prepared contracts for contractor to design layouts for a 20-30 page spread and writing articles every 30 days.
- Hired contractor to design layouts for magazine.
- Analyzed and conducted market analysis to discover target market and demographic audience.
- Managed all financial aspects of magazine operations including preparing production and cost budgets for each magazine issue, salaries and fundraising.
- Allocated funds from fundraising events to provide to targeted Baltimore City Public schools and surrounding recreation centers.
Jr. Co-Founder Resume
Objective : To provide leadership for a Sales and Marketing organization - developing and delivering comprehensive strategies tailored to the company's unique needs that will increase revenue while at the same time increasing the reach of, and loyalty to, the company and its offerings.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Plans and manages the execution of all public relations events.
- Oversees press material development for all existing products and upcoming launches.
- Tracks key metrics to ensure communications accomplish business objectives.
- Assists with development of messaging to move the brand forward.
- Builds and develops relationships with external agencies, serving as executional lead.
- Oversees speaking opportunity development and pitching and award submissions.
- Vets all incoming PR inquiries and requests.
- Learns what it takes to build a world-changing startup, both by osmosis and through constant interaction with the growth team.
Co-Founder I Resume
Objective : Proven executive focused on enterprise digital transformation and marketing, client services, and marketing/advertising technologies, with a focus on improving customer experiences. Highly experienced in guiding clients through digital marketing effectiveness, expanding client portfolios, and building and strengthening organizations, disciplines, and processes.
Skills : Digital Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Demand Generation, Customer Relationship Management.
- Held roles of COO and Client Services.
- Responsible for implementing agency processes focused on client services, operations, business development and human resources.
- Owned P&L, accounting processes and financial reconciliation at corporate and account levels.
- Hired and mentored agency staff, managed project resourcing and traffic.
- Owned new business pitches and account acquisition.
- Grew agency to $3.5MM in capitalized billings and 14 full-time employees, with operating margins exceeding 30% annually.
- Developed brand platforms, strategies, architectures, messaging platforms for assigned clients.
- Orchestrated all brand and strategic planning for assigned accounts.
Co-Founder II Resume
Headline : Dynamic brand builder with over 15 years experience in technology and service related industries. Passion for analytics and innovation are what drive me to consistently achieve positive results and exceed expectations.
Skills : Microsoft, Training & Development.
- Designed entire UX/UI, from concept to implementation, for both homepage and product builder page.
- Engineered both company website and product builder as "single-load" webpages, or Single Page Applications (SPAs).
- Created all graphics, links, and icons using Paint.net, Inkscape and Blender.
- Wrote all CSS to create a responsive product, facilitating complete functionality on all devices and using today's most advanced CSS3 properties.
- Continually focused on cross-platform functionality and testing.
Co-Founder III Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial hard worker, quick learner, who possesses the ability to assume responsibility. Can take a leadership role, or work within a team setting easily. Competent in managing responsibilities within both job and volunteer settings.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales, Analyst.
- Opened September 2013 Business Creation and Management: Co-developed the business from conception through completion of the main location in Maplewood.
- Helped write the business plan that was presented to financial institutions.
- Researched potential locations for the business.
- Negotiated small business loan through the Small Business Administration.
- Hired contractors to develop the retail space.
- Researched and acquired restaurant-grade equipment.
- Interviewed and hired kitchen and customer service staff.
- Managed daily kitchen operations including maintaining adequate inventory.
- Social Media Marketing: Developed a successful Kick-starter campaign that raised more than $12,000.
Asst. Co-Founder Resume
Objective : Co-Founder works with programming, developing, designing, and other IT services Always dedicated to learning more,continue expanding technical vision.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Worked with brokers nationwide to find commercial deals performing at or below the market level.
- Analyzed mortgage statements, occupancy ratios, and NOI.
- Used CMBS 2.0 analytical system to evaluate potential loan performance.
- Structured deals with commercial banks, and developed caveats and agreements.
- Matched senior banks to mezzanine lenders and took a residual interest.
- Developed credit enhancement to secure deals.
- Analyzed P&L statements and balance sheets, and restructured management.
- Evaluated taxes, insurance, and titles.
Associate Co-Founder Resume
Headline : Co-founder of a technology startup is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, including product development, marketing, sales, and customer service. Emphasis is on building a strong team and driving growth.
Skills : Social Communication Retail Management Marketing Promotion .
- Developed by researching baby product trends, newborn markets and identifying product gaps.
- Designed product packaging to work effectively in online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Managed business start-up responsibilities including business registration, website design, and insurance coverage.
- Created and wrote marketing materials for website, press kits, ads, rack cards, and buyers' kits.
- Executed sales presentations at baby shows, vendor fairs and store fronts to educate both customers and retail business owners alike on the product benefits.
- Attended local and national tradeshows to raise product awareness.
- Provided outstanding retail and wholesale customer service.
- Conducted day-to-day operations such as order fulfillment, accounting, business and sales forecasting, and inventory management and control.
Lead Co-Founder Resume
Summary : Co-Founder possesses an exceptional EQ, is highly data-driven and is an energetic and optimistic person who is able to multi-task, communicate and work cross-functionally in a dynamic startup environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Photography, Social Media.
Provided short term bridge-financing to cash strapped investors in exchange for high rate, high percentage interest only payments.
- Developed a deep understanding of EnterMedicare’s product, customers, clients and internal business fundamentals including data analysis
- Designed and created investor updates, sales presentations, written branding and marketing literature including Medicare-related content, and various other high-stakes communications for internal and external audiences
- Collaborated with teams across the company on a range of ad-hoc projects involving Product, Customer Success, People Operations and Business Development
- Identified, assumed ownership and manage cross-functional operations and administrative processes that don’t have a clear home within the organization
- Supported day-to-day operations and execution tracking of the team and the company
- Worked remind provided a web-based database solution to us hospitals to electronically import and save incoming patients' medical records, earlier being done manually.
Summary : Entrepreneurial project leader from top-tier strategy consulting firm. Experienced in software, digital, and mobile. Demonstrated excellence in strategic thinking, customer insights, and product marketing and management.
Skills : Marketing, Consulting, Strategy.
- Developed comprehensive marketing strategy for a seed-funded personal safety iPhone app.
- Conducted customer interviews, created customer personas, empathy maps, and identified and prioritized segments.
- Created relevant marketing messages and created content to address segment-specific needs and behaviors.
- Designed integrated marketing campaign across segments, including e-mail marketing, social marketing, direct mail, PR, print advertising, and event marketing.
- Created all website content, including landing page, demonstration video, and press release; Created design brief.
- Designed product strategy, including wireframes, functional requirements, and user experience.
- Analyzed deals using specific formulas as to not subject company capital to anything too risky given our thresholds.