Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Fifteen years experience working in financial institutions at many levels with expertise in lending and compliance. Self-motivator and goal oriented working well within a team environment, as well as independently with little supervision. Demonstrated strong capability of multi-tasking and maintaining professional demeanor in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft.
- Exhibited in-depth knowledge of Credit Union policies, lending guidelines, and procedures.
- Promoted credit union sales culture and performance standards by offering on the spot coaching to employees and producing quality referrals to business partners.
- Made loan decisions based on review of member loan applications.
- Assisted branch employees with underwriting and processing issues and used expertise to make exceptions and decisions.
- Created procedures for both direct and indirect lending channel that were approved by management and used to train new hire employees.
- Successfully trained several new hire employees for the position of loan origination processor.
- Offered on the spot job knowledge and sales coaching to employees.
- Reviewed indirect lending contracts for accuracy before processing.
- Coordinated the centralization of direct and indirect lending with management and staff.
Sr. Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Over 14 years of banking experience and also 4 years working part time in collections. Collection experience includes collecting on NSF checks and past due medical bills.
Skills : Bi-lingual, Time Management, Ability To Verbally Communicate.
- Pursues communication with defaulted customers utilizing manual or automated dialing to obtain payment commitments designed to resolve the delinquency.
- Monitor delinquent loans to identify, at the earliest opportunity, situations where alternatives to repossessions, bankruptcies, etc.
- Record all collection efforts via the collection system ensuring that all accounts are noted accurately.
- Execute the department's strategic plan to collect delinquent accounts. Access statements, applications, and third-party vendor services to locate or perfect customer contact and make some strategic actionable decisions.
- Review daily reports to identify job performance month to date and task completion.
- Ensures completion of all projects and/or additional assignments assigned to them.
- Perform other duties as business needs dictate as directed by management.
- Able to out-stand the requirements the company asks for monthly and daily.
Jr. Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Consumer Loan Processor, while under the general supervision of the VP of Consumer Lending, will be expected to follow established policies and procedures while providing administrative support to the processing, closing and post-closing activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Verifies the accuracy of loan applications according to current policies and procedures, and then inputs information into the current lending system when applicable.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Loan Officers and staff, processes mail, and answers loan processing related questions.
- Issues GAP policies and cancellation requests for GAP, life, and disability insurance.
- Adds liens and registers vehicles for private party purchases.
- Monitors and scans documents needed from out-of-state dealerships and other financial institutions to finalize liens and registrations.
- Orders necessary reports from third parties and ensures they are received in a timely manner.
- Receives, reviews, documents and saves final Extended Letter Reports and Title Policies to the imaging system and reports any discrepancies.
Consumer Loan Processor III Resume
Headline : Obtain a position that would utilize past financial and administrative experience and training with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Banking, Data Entry, Lotus Notes, Sales Support, Managerial.
- Member Services (non-teller) activities and performs a broad range of member services activities in person and/or via phone, mail, e-mail, fax, and online services.
- Provide member services such as opening new accounts, ordering checks, ATM maintenance, corrections, etc.
- Take loan applications, interviews for pertinent loan information, and prepares necessary paperwork to disburse loans.
- Respond to questions and/or provides information upon request from members (internal and external).
- Assist members and potential members in understanding and utilizing Credit Union products and services Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
Consumer Loan Processor II Resume
Summary : To secure a position in banking or finance where knowledge and experience will be effectively utilized while allowing professional growth. Perform quality control on all consumer loans and ensures that they are in compliance with all applicable external and internal regulations.
Skills : Handle High Volumes Of Inbound And Outbound.
- Process loan applications via fax, mail, company website or verbally over the phone.
- Input loan data to process credit reports from Equifax.
- Contact members upon loan approval to discuss the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Request payoff information from other financial institutions.
- Quote payoff information to members and other financial institutions.
- Create member files and accounts.
- Process loan payments and reversals/corrections.
- Payoff loans and process release documents.
- Fund loans and disburse via check, wire or transfer to the account.
Consumer Loan Processor I Resume
Summary : Prepares paid loan information including, but not limited to, sending the proper documentation to the member and dealers and assisting members and other financial institutions with pay-off requests.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Excel, Filing, Networking, Quality Assurance, Sales, Training, Typing, Team Building, Word, Windows Xp.
- Processed paper and online applications of every type of consumer loans offered by the credit union.
- Pulled credit reports, calculated monthly payments and collected loan documents.
- Answered all types of questions, inquiries, and concerns regarding the entire application process.
- Verified employment, income and current automobile insurance.
- Accurate input of members information, constant communication via e-mail, phone and fax.
- Reviewed, audit and filed loan packages daily.
- Processed paid off loans, released titles and scanned all documents.
- Assisted the VP of Lending with special projects.
Lead Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Working knowledge of the products, services, and procedures needed to process transactions as normally acquired through three to six months of on-the-job experience, at least one of which is with the Credit Union.
Skills : Understanding Of The Public And How To Cater To Their Needs.
- Processed, assembled, uploaded and maintained consumer and commercial loans, then verified accuracy of that loan documentation.
- Typed loan modifications and extensions, lien and deed of trust releases.
- Provided administrative assistance to the loan officers and ordering different types of reports including credit and flood determinations.
- Customer service in the lobby and via telephone/fax answering inquiries about loans and accounts.
- Assisted at other branches or departments as needed.
- Worked every other Saturday as a teller.
- Collects and reviews all conditions placed on loans by lender or underwriter.
AAS In Accounting
Consumer Loan Processor/Executive Resume
Summary : Consumer Loan Processing position will be focused on processing credit applications and reviewing for bank and regulatory compliance on various types of consumer loans.
Skills : Microsoft Windows XP, Including MS Word, Excel And Corel Programs.
- Accountable for promoting and processing consumer, home equity loans and funding indirect loans.
- Handling all department outgoing wire transfers for indirect contracts on a daily basis.
- Balancing General Ledger accounts for the consumer lending department along with home equity products.
- Solid oral and written communication skills with the ability to organize/manage workflow on a deadline.
- Providing methods to resolve situations with immediate resolutions to any difficult circumstance
- Detailed knowledge of the technical aspects of various types of loans across the lending spectrum.
- Assist members, dealers, title companies, and credit union staff with questions through phone and email to provide excellent support regarding the funding and interfacing of loans using Keystone and Action programming.
- Responsible for reviewing all loan documents/terms, opening new accounts related to Indirect loans, disbursing consumer loans, sending checks and wires to dealers and other third parties, preparing consumer loans for imaging.
Consumer Loan Processor/Clerk Resume
Headline : Position requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines. Individual must also be highly organized, able to multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines.
Skills : Typing, Customer service, Filing, Collections, Loan processing.
- Processing loan documents with great attention to detail, for members who finance or refinance vehicles with the credit union with quality member service being the primary responsibility.
- Managing the number of applications in the Consumer Lending including follow-ups within a given period of time.
- Contacting members to request additional information to complete the decision process and notifying them of their approval or denial, then transferring the member to the branch of member's choice to schedule a loan closing.
- Opening new memberships/funding loans in a timely manner, dealer and 3rd party vendor loans.
- Filling out finance applications accurately and educating customers about their different finance options.
- Collecting required documentation for lien perfection.
- Sending all necessary paperwork, fees, and registration forms to DMV for title and lien processing.
- Preparing funded loan packets and sending to be scanned.
AAS In Accounting
Consumer Loan Processor Resume
Objective : An Opportunity for employment where can utilize experience and knowledge to establish a productive employment relation of mutual benefit. Review and submit bills and invoices for payment; process loan payment requests; transfer funds between accounts.
Skills : Great Customer Service And Team Player. Works Well Under Pressure.
- Prepare all loan documents on a Loan program for all consumer loans, including auto, secured, unsecured and home equity loans.
- Boarding of all loans on loan system and make sure all documents are executed and in compliance with bank regulations.
- Organize files on a neatly matter and prepared for loan review.
- Responsible for monthly payables and certification of loan principal, accrual and deferred fees.
- Responsible for posting of all consumer, commercial payments and payoffs.
- Pick up and distribute department mail and order department supplies.
- Provided excellent customer service in person and on the telephone.