Contracts Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a Contracts Analyst position in healthcare services preferable in the area of management or outreach/sales.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Legal Analysis.
- Worked in the Legal Division of Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) within the Provider Contracting/Enrollment Department.
- Included to perform a wide range of administrative, analytical, and provider outreach responsibilities which consist of Visiting Hospitals, Hospice, DME, Outpatient Mental Health Facilities.
- Maintained positive relationships with Providers to retain the services that they provide to Oklahoma Medicaid members.
- Kept Healthcare Providers (both business and individual) informed of new or changes in products/programs, reimbursements, training programs, policies and procedures that are taking place within Oklahoma Health Care Authority.
- Compared contractual data of Providers and Facilities in regards to credentialing and completion of contracts, analyze the demographical availability of Providers able to provide care to members.
- Took Provider calls, assisting them with questions regarding the completion of their contract applications and giving them status updates during the processing stage.
- Managed and maintained Provider information databases to ensure data is up-to-date and accurately reflecting current and correct information.
Jr. Contracts Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Contracts Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Direct Mail, Email Marketing, Finance.
- Drafts, analyzes, and negotiates multi-million dollar contracts for an international reinsurance company, in both English and Spanish.
- Includes demonstrating a high level of understanding of complex legal wording, identifying issues that may expose the company to unnecessary risk, and proposing wording solutions to resolve such issues.
- Reviews and incorporates data from Proposals/Letters of Intent from external clients and internal departments such as Underwriting, Pricing, and Legal.
- Obtains internal approvals of contracts terms from all departments within the company, including Executive Management.
- Serves as the main point of contact for clients during the contract negotiation process.
- Applies critical thinking to proposed wording in order to understand overall intent and how it impacts current company standards.
- Proposes wording solutions to clients and internal management in order to seek contract terms that are acceptable to all parties.
- Expresses clear communication to Executive Management regarding complex issues and recommendations on resolutions.
- Demonstrates an intimate understanding of the company's standard contract clauses and relevant laws/regulatory statutes.
Sr. Contracts Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional, with a diverse eleven years of experience; in the Accounting, Audit and Forensic Accounting Fields. Skilled in conducting investigations and audits through information gathering, interviews, analyzing data and reporting results. Knowledgeable in internal/external fraud schemes and well versed in fraud detection and deterrence recommendations.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Process Improvement.
- Specialized in diverse cleaning solutions and the design of automated technology.
- Contracted Analyst Conducted internal investigative audits and prepared reports based on my analysis.
- Contacted for external contract compliance audits, conducted on HydroChem.
- Performed profitability and contract compliance analysis and reviews; with the primary focus of identifying potential areas of billing issues, contract and operational leakage.
- Administered all contract compliance controls and assisted in the development of bids, proposals, and contracts.
- Educated all levels of personnel on proper billing.
- Conducted internal controls evaluation of the highest spend supplier; which involved employee interviews, information gathering, creation of flow charts, and identifying the fraud risks and process gaps.
Contracts Analyst I Resume
Objective : Outgoing, ambitious, project-oriented systems analyst with several years experience working in highly visible customer and internal support roles seeking internal networking position. Possess strong customer service qualities with the ability to successfully collaborate in a corporate level team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Handled the registration of contracts for both hardware and software maintenance for customers with new business and renewals as well as managing the invoicing and billing generated by the contract registrations.
- Maintained customer records.
- Inputted customer information into the database.
- Organized meetings.
- Met job objectives and working reports.
- Disputed Focal Handling customer requests to maintain a satisfactory relationship with IBM.
- Added and removed machines to customer inventory.
- Resolved billing issues.
Contracts Analyst II Resume
Headline : To relocate and gain employment where over a decade of experience and specialized contracts administration, analyst and management knowledge can be fully utilized and built upon.
Skills : Cycle Management, Building/managing/motivating Teams Needs/risk Assessment.
- Provided contracting services for an independent power producer.
- Supported the Western Region's IT, facilities, real estate, regulatory, environmental, power plant operations and maintenance departments.
- Administered, drafted, analyzed, and negotiated: consulting agreements, continuing service agreements, purchase orders, standard terms and conditions, and non-disclosure contracts.
- Assisted drafting service orders and purchase orders, verifying MSA compliance.
- Orchestrated internal reviews, secured approvals and authorized signatures.
- Maintained contract database.
- Verified certificate of insurance compliance.
- Initiated corrections as needed.
- Disseminated information to contract users.
Contracts Analyst III Resume
Summary : With Five years of experience in contracts Analyst. This includes preparing cost estimates, progress reports, Task Order Awards and Modifications for customers and subcontractors.
Skills : Payroll, Customer Service, Accounting.
- Performed all clerical and administrative tasks for the Contracts department.
- Included processing new awards, modifications and creation of new delivery orders.
- Created Labor Hour Contracts and Purchase Orders for subcontractors under various contracts.
- Ensured that all subcontractors honor their subcontract agreements in regards to their monthly deliverables and all other CDRL's listed to meet our contractual requirements to the government.
- Analyzed various reports such as Risk Report, Variance Report, Profit Report & Submit to VP of Operations, Timesheet History Report, T&M Rate Report, review New Subcontracts (IO not prime).
- Provided training for all Program Managers, Task Managers and Team Leads on various new reports within the NAV system.
- Prepared and reviewed cost proposals for accuracy under various contracts.
- Created spreadsheets for tracking funding and expensed dollars to ensure overburns do not occur.
Asst. Contracts Analyst Resume
Objective : Contracts Analyst will be responsible for the review, categorization, implementation, and final communication of the finance, accounting and billing requirements contained in client Outside Counsel Guidelines (OCG) or billing guidelines..
Skills : Contract Management, Contract Negotiation, Analytics.
- Responsible for drafting, negotiating, and finalizing Clinical Trial Agreements with sites as they relate to various clinical projects.
- Drafted investigator grants according to sponsor's grant pricing guidelines, and based on adequate scope of work, clinical trial protocol and other clinical trial information.
- Established Master Service Agreements and standardized budget templates with frequently used sites.
- Determined potential needs for contract amendments and manage amendment execution.
- Analyzed clinical trial agreements and identify areas of concern and/or contention prior to obtaining formal legal counsel advice.
- Assured that contractual terms and provisions are in compliance with sponsor's process, systems, and strategies.
- Escalated any site specific issues that do not comply with established guidelines for reviewing and approving both contractual language and investigational budgets.
- Assumed responsibility for all aspects of document and metric tracking.
Associate Contracts Analyst Resume
Headline : Exceptional operations and office support professional effectively supporting management and their respective teams while maintaining top-notch organization, prioritization, creative multi-tasking and project management with a personable attitude and results-driven approach.
Skills : MS Word, Management.
- Reviews and analyzes OCGs or billing guidelines received from clients to identify new requirements that will have an impact on the client’s billing process or realization.
- Plays a key role in the Firm’s use of the Intapp Terms system, contributing to the development of new processes.
- Trains the system’s AI by categorizing the finance, accounting and billing terms in OCGs.
- Ensures that the documents housed in SharePoint and Intapp Terms are both complete and accurate at all times.
- Works closely with the Conflicts Staff Attorneys and firm partners to advise on best practices around negotiating terms in the guidelines and to assist with the resolution of issues identified during the OCG review.
- Works closely with the Client Contracts Manager to accurately monitor the status of pending OCGs and maintain a tracking tool. Escalate the items that need further attention in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the firm’s financial and legal management systems (Elite Enterprise and Intapp Time) are set-up for compliance with client billing guidelines.
Lead Contracts Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a responsible and challenging Contracts Analyst position with a progressive company where my geology education will have valuable application. To establish a career in geology where my organizational skills will be put to best use.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Modeled all new and renegotiated contract terms, both in the contract management application and MS Excel.
- Compiled analysis of net revenue by contract term type for the Moody's Bond Rating.
- Work with Managed Medi-Cal payers to reconcile payment and days for the Managed Care State survey for DSH funding.
- Worked closely with the Government and Commercial insurance teams on payment variance and reconciliation.
- Upon successful negotiations, providing education to staff on new contract terms.
- Maintained the insurance mnemonic dictionary, and reimbursement management rule for insurance mnemonics.
- Executed expected reimbursement for import into our Meditech system, and performed Adhoc reporting when necessary.
- Managed the hospital's credentialing applications from different payers.
Contracts Analyst Resume
Summary : Contracts Analyst will work closely with several other teams including, but not limited to: Commercial Sales, Legal, Portfolio Management, Operations & Maintenance, and Accounts Payable. The Analyst will also track commercial projects as they move through contractual milestones and notify both customers and internal stakeholders. An ideal candidate is process oriented with excellent critical thinking skills.
Skills : MS Office, Analytical Skills.
- Monitors and tracks Delivery/Task Orders (service contracts).
- Performs scrubs on all energy contracts, capturing contractual obligations in an internal database to understand our responsibility and to ensure contractual compliance.
- Manages the contract amendment process for new and existing projects.
- Performs analysis of contract documents per internal requests.
- Validates data to allow consistency among internal platforms.
- Interprets contractual documentation to identify parameters of site lease payments as well as miscellaneous payment obligations; create payment schedules; monitor payment due dates and initiate, track, and verify payments.
- Creates schedules for miscellaneous reporting requirements; monitor report due dates; coordinate with internal and external parties; prepare and distribute reports to stakeholders.