Critical Care Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with over 17 years of critical care experience in the hospital setting and 2 years of experience as a case manager, care coordinator. Role model for wellness who lives a healthy lifestyle, pursuing a wellness coaching certification, aligned with a wellness nutrition company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
- Coordinated and provided high level one on one analytical care of critically impaired individuals at teaching hospital.
- Participating in rounds and presenting client information to multidisciplinary team.
- Provided emotional support and patient education for clients and their families.
- Established and cultivated exceptional relationships with family members, members of the healthcare team and co-workers.
- Operated multiple technical medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, and pressure lines, all while safely monitoring critical patients.
- Analyzed data obtained from monitoring diagnostic tests and quickly identifying changes and reporting to physician while initiating appropriate nursing interventions.
- Able to quickly respond to acute changes and declining condition of critically ill clients and families.
Sr. Critical Care Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Project Manager versed in all aspects of project and personnel management. Results-oriented and high-energy professional with a talent for leading by example and inspiring peak performance.
Skills : Telemetry Monitoring, Epic Charting, Medication Administration Including Drips, Advanced Ventilatory Support.
- Maintained excellent quality and productivity standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines.
- Accurately collected information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Completed and accurately documented Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints as per client and federal guidelines.
- Exhibited effective communication and telemanagement skills.
- Conversed with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Displayed flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed.
- Adhered to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Possessed effective organizational skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Critical Care Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Bilingual, experienced, professional nurse, who is responsible, enthusiastic, and compassionate with a strong background of customer service, critical thinking skills, seeking enhanced career opportunities as a critical care registered nurse.
Skills : Able to analyze, critically think, and draw data driven decisions; Self-starter.
- Assessed patients in a critical care setting and communicate changes in patient condition to appropriate members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Administered medications and treatments; including oral, enteral, parenteral medications, venipuncture, ventilator care, wound care and titration of pain medications, sedation and cardiac medications as prescribed.
- Educated patients and families regarding medications and diagnoses to ensure safety and patient satisfaction.
- Aided in activities of daily living; including bathing, ambulation, toileting and turning and positioning as necessary.
- Worked within a multidisciplinary team to ensure efficient and excellent patient care.
- Communication is a key factor within this team environment.
- Charted all patient care in the Electronic Medical Record in an accurate and timely manner.
Critical Care Registered Nurse III Resume
Summary : Secure a position as a Critical Care Registered Nurse in an environment conducive to growth and learning. Autonomous management of patient care, with collaboration of a physician as needed. Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illness, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests as appropriate, prescribing medication as appropriate within the scope of practice of a Nurse Practitioner.
Skills : Nurse Assistant, Nurse Tech.
- Specially trained to assist Physicians in performing EGD, colonoscopy, small bowel enteroscopy and ERCP endoscopic procedures.
- Administers medications and monitors and documents vital signs of patient's receiving conscious sedation.
- Performs polypectomies and obtains biopsies under Physicians direction.
- Provides pre and post procedure education for patients.
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support by the American Heart Association.
- Responsible for yearly competency certification of seventy staff members of Surgi-center and Operating Room.
- Developed and implemented the standards of care for the ambulatory endoscopy patients from admission to discharge.
Critical Care Registered Nurse II Resume
Summary : Medical Expert, with an extensive background in critical care, cardiac care, medical/surgical, infectious disease, infusion care and exercise physiology.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Specialist.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of medication dosages and side-effects in handling critical cases in the Pulmonary ICU and Cardiac Units, including patients on ventilators, arterial lines, and post-op bypass cardiac surgery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills as charge nurse.
- Performed patient care in safe and effective manner.
- Communicated with Physicians, Surgeons, and Residents on patient care plan and treatments.
- Provided Patient and Family education with reds to medications, treatment plans, disease processes, and discharge instructions.
- Collaborated with Discharge Planners and Case Managers to effectively manage patients care.
- Rotated to Cardio thoracic Intensive Care Unit as needed.
- Mentored new floor nurses to the unit and policies and procedures of the Hospital.
Associate Of Science
Critical Care Registered Nurse I Resume
Objective : A Dedicated Registered Nurse with 13 years of clinical experience, now seeking a position that will make use of comprehensive health care experience, excellent communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Asessment Skills.
- Responsible for total patient care, including medication, orders and treatments.
- Assisted the physicians in performing special procedures.
- Closely monitored cardiac and physical status of patient under his/her care.
- Assisted in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient's physical condition.
- Monitored, Assessment, and Management of Cardiac Patient's under a doctor's care.
- Applied critical care knowledge to effectively care for patients within the critical care setting.
- Held charged nurse and code nurse position.
Master Of Nursing
Asst. Critical Care Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Caring and compassionate Registered Nurse with four years of hospital experience in mental health, acute care and critical care settings. Committed to providing exemplary patient care. Ability to adapt easily with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : ICU dialysis, Nurse Consultant.
- Prioritized nursing care for assigned critically ill patients based on assessment data and identified needs.
- Advocated for patients' and families' needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Documented patients' treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
- Documented patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
- Collaborated with other health care professionals to develop and revise treatment plans based on identified needs and assessment data.
- Compiled and analyzed data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
- Identified patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
- Administered medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
BS In Nursing
Critical Care Registered Nurse/Consultant Resume
Summary : Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
Skills : ACLS/ BLS Certifications.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological management and treatment of various disorders and diseases.
- Self-directed with astute judgment skills.
- Performed lab tests and communicated results.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
- Contributed to successful department JCAHO accreditation.
- Managed patients on life support and titrated life saving drugs as indicated.
BS In Nursing
Critical Care Registered Nurse/Manager Resume
Summary : Compassionate Registered Nurse with over 24 years of experience in the critical care field. Service-oriented with an organized and proactive nature. Proficient in handling emergency situations and managing clinical staff.
Skills : Critical Care, Deal With Stressful Situations, Excellent Patient/family Teaching And Care.
- Given compassionate care to critical patients suffering from injuries or debilitating conditions.
- Assessed patient conditions and administer medications.
- Observed behavior and symptoms and report changes to on-call physicians.
- Educated families about patient conditions and provide support as needed.
- Frequently acted as charge nurse and preceptor to students.
- Proactively learned new procedures and treatment protocols.
- Communicated with patient families and provided any needed assistance.
- Assisted physicians with procedures and managed IVs.
Critical Care Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, accomplished Registered Nurse with diverse clinical experience in various acute care facilities. Maintains excellent clinical qualifications while possessing effective communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
Skills : Nurse Rep, Nurse Tech.
- Conducted clinical evaluations and assessment of patients.
- Recorded medical histories and symptoms, performed diagnostic tests, and analyzed results.
- Generated patient care plans to include assessments, interventions, outcomes, and nursing diagnoses.
- Mitigated risk by observing and identifying life-threatening complications.
- Served as a clinical resource to colleagues, patients, and family members.
- Cared for patients and families with special needs.
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary team and family members to provide patient care.
Doctor Of Medicine