Curriculum Coordinator Resume
Summary : Participate in the interviewing process of teachers and fellow administrators, selecting staff members and training them in the specific district's policies and procedures. Staff observations and evaluations of instruction was a huge part of responsibility as an administrator.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Chef, Chinese.
- Provided administrative oversight of the professional program curriculum for two campuses.
- Managed database of professional program courses in the Electronic Course Authorization System (ECAS).
- Scheduled all professional program courses and final examinations for two campuses using the Electronic Course Scheduling (ECS) system.
- Coordinated TA assignments for the professional program each semester for the Twin Cities campus.
- Advised departmental graduate and professional students in the TA process.
- Assisted students with registration issues.
- Acted as a resource for students in matters related to curriculum.
- Served as an ex-officio member of the Educational Implementation Committee (EIC) and the Educational Policy Committee (EPC), as well as a voting member of the Assessment Committee.
Associate Of Science
Sr. Curriculum Coordinator Resume
Summary : Strong attention to detail and reliable multi-tasker with a positive attitude. Certifications and Credentials CBCS, Certified Billing and Coding Specialist CMAA, Certified Medical Administrative Assistant.
Skills : Training, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Persistent Persuasion.
- Adhered to and enforced board policy, school guidelines, administrative directives, and district standards.
- Enforced guidelines to maintain proper discipline and conduct.
- Assisted in the development and administration of policies dealing with discipline, conduct, and attendance.
- Communicated relevant policies and procedures with regard to student discipline, conduct, and attendance to students, staff, and parents.
- Assisted the Building Principal with student expulsions.
- Worked with and assisted faculty in the development of effective classroom discipline and organization.
- Maintained an effective and safe school environment.
- Assisted Building Principal with fire, storm and tornado drills on a regular basis and is able to implement emergency evacuations and lock-downs effectively.
Lead Curriculum Coordinator Resume
Summary : To improve the function of the Curriculum Coordinator as a director by paying minute attention towards the welfare of every single child and increase the enrollment numbers of the facility through excellent service.
Skills : Typing, Fax machine, Credit card Machine, Copier.
- Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities.
- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Administer first aid according to prescribed procedures, and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
- Complete and maintain time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
Curriculum Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic, Self-motivated professional with stability, know-how to maintain organizational goals & vision, ability to handle details, analyze, and solve challenges. Experience include 10 years in business and 8 years in education, Data and Information management training.
Skills : Microsoft software, some Quickbooks, excel, PowerPoint.
- Established clear objectives for district vision.
- Analyze class and grade-level data in mathematics and Title 1 program.
- Lead and participates in on-going job-embedded professional development.
- Research and prepare a variety of written and electronic materials.
- Mentored and coach teachers for the purpose of building capacity.
- Instruct and Encouraged individual and small groups of students for the resolve of academic achievement.
- Maintain a variety of district and school-wide records for the determination of the success of coaching on student achievement with students, parents, and teachers.
- Lead and chaired school improvement teams with the focus of increase student growth and cultural competency.
Master Of Science
Curriculum Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Team Player Microsoft Office Proficient Detail Oriented Fast learner Effective communication skills. Proficient in English, written and verbal Comfortable with children of all ages Great people skills.
Skills : Office Management, Leadership Skills, Time Management, Operate Basic Office Machines, Some Computer Skills.
- Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from parents.
- Earned positive verbal/written feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success.
- Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
- Greeted customers entering the child care center to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material.
- Provided efficient customer service to parents.
- Excelled within deadline-intensive environment, ensuring accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
- Trained new employees by providing knowledge of specific child care center tasks and policies.
Curriculum Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position where degree, experience in early childhood education and my ability to fluently communicate through American Sign Language can be fully utilized to enhance the practices already in place, as well as enhance the company's brand name in a positive manner.
Skills : PO Trainer, Microsoft Office, Firearms Instructor.
- Responsible for researching, writing, reviewing, and updating all curriculums for the Lebanon Police Program.
- Consisted of basic cadet, in-service, mid-management and upper management training components.
- Prepared all testing materials and oversaw all testing.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of training with the Lebanese Internal Security Forces (ISF) staff.
- Planned and facilitated monthly meetings with the ISF upper management and mid-management training staff.
- Hired and supervised the international curriculum specialist and the local staff language translators.
- Responsible for overseeing all translation of documents for the program.
Curriculum Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an organization that will benefit from my initiative, capabilities, and contributions in handling the daily administrative functions of the department. Strong points-hard work and dedication to accomplish tasks assigned.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Develop lesson plans and learning experiences for 5 centers.
- Train teachers, assistants, floaters, and directors on how to use curriculum Monitor, Observe, and Evaluate teachers on their performance of using new curriculum.
- Developed a Fast Track program for Kindergarten readiness.
- Perform assessments on students to better inform teachers and parent of the child's needs.
- Provide training to all new staff Developed a new staff orientation book and powerpoint.
- Develop all homework folders and handouts to enhance the classroom learning experiences for all centers.
- Coordinate and plan all special activities for centers, such as dental hygiene month, fire safety, etc.
BA In Resources
Asst. Curriculum Coordinator Resume
Summary : Working with others to establish relationships, and then working together to answer questions or solve problems. Looking for a position that would enable to use a broad base of skills and knowledge to work with key stake holders, either vendors or clients, in achieving positive outcomes.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Organization, Management Skills.
- Directly responsible for the opening and closing responsibilities of the school.
- Handle cost control and bookkeeping tasks in the operation of the school.
- Interview, hire and train staff for classrooms.
- Conduct tours of the school and enroll children.
- Order and purchase supplies and equipment for the school.
- Coordinate program implementation; oversee teachers, their lessons, and parent teacher conferences.
- Plan and implement meetings, workshops, and special events for the school such as Pre-k graduation, field trips, etc.
- Ensure staffs maintain all rules and regulations according to state licensing regulations.
Curriculum Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Curriculum Coordinator within a Daycare Center that will allow to utilize knowledge of managing preschool children in an environment that promotes diverse education, will enhance fine/gross motor and social skills.
Skills : Teacher, Researcher.
- Planned both long and short range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
- Met the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child.
- Coordinated and supervised off-site field trips.
- Encouraged and assisted teachers with creative ideas to fulfill their weekly lesson plans.
- Prepared monthly curriculum planning charts and agendas.
- Completed bi-annual assessment of children's development and report progress to parents.
- Maintained daily open communication with parents.
- Documented and kept accident reports on children.
Curriculum Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain an online instructor level teaching position in which dedication, enthusiasm, and a collaborative attitude can be used to educate and motive a diverse community of students which leading a professional staff of experienced teachers.
Skills : Teacher, Social Teacher.
- Successfully implemented READ 180 reading comprehension intervention program in high school.
- Successfully implemented iLit reading comprehension intervention program in middle school.
- Served as a supervisor of all ELA and Science teachers.
- Served as the Louisiana State District test coordinator for middle and high school.
- Administered benchmark tests for all students.
- Tested all students using the Gates-MacGinitie reading test to acquire reading levels.
- Served as a mentor for 10 young African American males.
Master's Of Education